Five Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing. Back up in a minute," he said as he headed for the basement stairs.

"Come. Let's sit," Sandra said as she guided me to the sofa. "So, Donna tells me you're an engineer?" she continued as she coaxed me to sit on the sofa and then sat next to me, her hip touching mine as she kept her arm looped in mine as we sat.

"Yeah. Mechanical engineer," I answered.

"Donna and I have been friends for years. This is the first time she's made such a fuss over any man. I mean, she's dated several, but never for long."

"Well, we haven't been dating long. Only two weeks or so."

"True. But I can tell you, you have made some impression on her," Sandra said softly, her voice soothing and inviting. "From how many times she's talked to me about you, it feels like a lot longer than two weeks."

"She talks about me a lot?"

"Oh yes. She'd probably be mad at me for saying it, but she was absolutely sobbing and in tears after taking you to the club. She said she felt like she made a mistake that she couldn't undo. I told her that she needed to take a breath and if you were the man for her, you'd understand and give her a chance. I'm glad to see that she's going to get that chance."

"Well, I really like her. I just don't know if that kind of lifestyle is my thing."

"Trust me. I know what you mean. I didn't love it when I went the first time either. Oh, Eddie thought it was fantastic. So many pussies to fuck. He was like a kid in a candy store. But after two or three guys banging me, it just didn't feel right, you know what I mean? It was sort of forced. There was no time for emotion or tenderness or gentleness. Those are important for me. Are they for you too?"

"Definitely," I agreed.

"Donna also told me that you recently lost your wife. I'm guessing you were a one woman man?"

"Pretty much."

"Pretty much or completely?"

"Completely." I nodded.

"Ahhhh. I understand. It can be a pretty difficult transition from that to what Donna enjoys."

"Can I be honest?"

"Of course!"

"I really have come to like her, even in the short time we've been seeing each other. But I don't know if I can ever get used to that kind of life style. I'm trying, because I'd like to know if it can work with her. But it's a lot to get used to."

"What part bothers you? Having sex with multiple women, or watching multiple men have sex with your chosen woman?" she asked, turning more toward me, pulling one leg up onto the sofa so her leg was laying on top of mine.

"I'd have to say the second."

"Mmmmmmm. I see. So having sex with multiple women doesn't bother you?"

"Actually, until a couple weeks ago, I'd never had sex with another woman since I met my wife. Now it seems like I'm forced to have sex with not only more than one woman, but life seems to be dragging me into a world of sex with more than one woman at the same time."

"Forced to have sex? I rarely met a man that has to be forced to have sex."

"Long story," I said with a shrug.

She twisted more, this time hanging her leg over mine and pressing her left breast to my arm as she leaned closer. "This I absolutely have to hear."

"Trust me, you don't."

"Oh, but I do. You have my curiosity up, in more than one way. Tell me, why are you being forced to have sex with other women?"

"Abridged version. When my wife died, as part of her will, she made my sister-in-law in charge of five dates. She had to certify to the lawyer that I had fun and that it was an overnight date. It was my wife's way of making sure that I didn't just curl up and become a hermit."

"Oh that's so sweet. But why are you forced. I mean, it seems like if you don't want too, you could just say no."

"I couldn't say no to her when she was alive, there's no way I could refuse her dying wish!" I said firmly.

She leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek. "That's maybe the sweetest thing a guy could say. You must have loved her very much."

"More than anything else in the world."

"And now, because she asked you, you have to make these five dates, and have sex with other women, even if you don't really want to. Because she asked you to?"

"Pretty much."

"And I bet you're going to actually try, not just pretend, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"So, who was your first date?"

"My wife's request. My sister-in-law," I said. "That's how I met Donna. We were camping and it started to rain and Donna and her friend Sarah sheltered with us."

"She told me about that. Meeting you that way. She didn't say who you were camping with. Why your sister-in-law? That seems kind of odd."

"She's divorced and she was always telling my wife how lucky she was. She secretly wanted me but wouldn't ever horn in on her sister's husband. Now that Nancy is gone, well, she wanted to make sure her sister had a shot."

"And does she?" I couldn't really answer. I sat silently, trying to figure out how to answer. "She does. You do have feelings for her, don't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. No one can control who their heart feels for. It must be hard though, being her sister."

"It is. I'm having a hard time figuring out if I have feelings because she looks and feels so much like Nancy, or if it's really Trish that I like."

"I bet that can be confusing. I suppose Donna is the exact opposite of that then?"

"Pretty much."

She squeezed my arm. "I envy both Donna and your sister-in-law."

"Why is that?"

"There's nothing sexier than a man trying to find out how he feels about you. It makes a woman want to do everything she can to convince him that she's the one." She leaned into me a little further, her leg now dangling over my right leg, pushing mine apart.

"Dinner time!" Donna called.

"Ahhh. Good!" Sandra said as she disengaged from me and stood up. She bent over, reaching both hands out for me, one of her breasts slipping into view in the front of her dress as she did. It stuck out sexily at me as she straightened, and then when I let go of her hands, she fixed the dress to cover herself again as if it were nothing at all that she'd just flashed me. "Shall we?" she asked, taking my hand and drawing me toward the kitchen.

Dinner was excellent: some kind of pasta dish I had a hard time concentrating on. Not just because we were sitting at a small square table with Donna sitting just to the left of me, her right breast giving me little glimpses of itself when she moved, but because at the same time Sandra was sitting to my right, using one foot to stroke up and down my calf as we ate and talked. Twice I felt hands on my legs under the table, once Donna's and the second time Donna's on my left leg and Sandra's on my right.

After dinner we sat around the table, drinking coffee and chatting. Well, mostly Donna and Eddie chatted about medical stuff while I sat and listened. "Come on. Let's go look at the garden," Sandra suggested, standing up and holding a hand out.

"Sure." I must have been obviously bored with the discussion. She led me to the living room and pulled a camera out of what I suspected was her oversized purse. She held it out for me. "Would you carry this for me?"

"A camera?"

She smiled. "I'm a professional photographer. I always have a camera," she said as she looped an arm in one of mine. She led me out of the back of the house onto the patio around the pool. She slowly walked us out onto the grass and started around the gardens, looking at the various flowers and plants. A few times she stopped and took pictures of some and then encouraged me to take a few. By the time we got all the way around the yard, I'd taken a few dozen pictures of various flowers.

"Mostly what I shoot is people," she admitted when I asked what kind of things she liked to shoot.

"Like weddings and such?"

"Not usually. I shoot mostly professional settings."

"Like business portraits?"

She giggled girlishly. "No, more like Lingerie models and the like."

"Ahhhh. I see. Is that hard to do?"

"It can be. Trying to get the right look, the right pose, the right lighting. Every model is different, skin tone and such. It can be a challenge sometimes."

"You must be good at it?"

"I am. Would you like to try?"

"Oh, I'm not much at taking pictures."

"Or have you just not had the right model?"

I chuckled. "I did okay with kids pictures at birthdays and such, but that's about it."

"Then this is the perfect time to try. Come, let's see how you do," she said leading me to one of the lounge chairs on the patio. "So, tell me how you want me to pose."

"I've never done anything like this."

"That's okay. Just tell me how you want me. Try to make me look sensuous, attractive, desirable."

"Um. Sure. Lie down on the chair. Good, now raise your knee. Not that high. A little less. No, more."

"It'd be a lot easier if you just moved my leg where you wanted it," she said with a tiny smile. "Or are you afraid to touch me?"

"Um. I don't want to anyone to misunderstand."

"You mean like my husband?"

"I mean exactly that."

"Not to worry. He wont mind, I promise you. Go ahead. Move me how you want me." I stepped over and gently moved her knee to where I wanted it and then coaxed her to prop herself up on one arm. One of her big, soft tits fell out of her top as I shifted her. "Just put it how you want it. Or leave it out if you want. I used to be a model. I'm not bashful."

"You want me to take pictures with your boobs hanging out?"

"I think they're my best attribute. But if you're too bashful... " she said, leaving the statement unfinished.

"Let's not for now," I said, carefully cupping her breast in one hand and using the other to try and get the dress top to hold it in place. After several attempts I got it to stay in her dress and then stepped back to take a few shots.

"The difference between sensuous and slutty is a fine line," she said as I considered the next shot. "Don't be afraid to show my body. Pretend that you want to pose me to make someone looking at the picture want to have sex with me."

"Okay," I answered, pulling her skirt up a little further. It slid on its own up her bent leg, exposing her completely bare pussy. "Sorry," I mumbled, trying to cover her pussy again.

She let me take several pictures and then stood up. "Let's try this. Why don't you take some pictures and let me pick the poses. Just focus on selecting the angle and the image you want. I'll pose for you."

"Sure," I said with a shrug. She started striking poses, bent over with her butt pushed out, standing with one foot on the chair and the skirt pulled up her leg to expose her thigh, that kind of thing. She stood, looking at me with a very seductive look, and reached behind her neck, slowly pulling the tie that held the top of the dress up.

"Make sure you take them fast here. You don't want to miss any of this," she whispered as she pulled the string and then in the process, pulled the two triangles of the dress top apart. The action slowly exposed her creamy breasts, more of her cleavage showing until her areola started to come into view. She kept pulling until first one nipple and then the other was exposed to me and the camera.

I stopped taking pictures and stood looking at her. "Sandra, I don't know that we should be doing this."

"What? Me showing you my boobs?" she asked, holding the dress top apart so I could see her entire chest.

"Yeah. You're married. I really don't need to get involved in marital discord," I said with a frown.

"Is THAT what you're worried about?"

"Damn straight! I don't mess with other men's wives and I wouldn't expect them to mess with mine."

"I see," she said, reaching her hands back behind her neck to fasten her dress in place again. "So it would be alright for us to continue, if, what? He were here to watch?"

"I suppose."

She nodded. "I'm really enjoying having you shoot me. I haven't been able to enjoy this for a long time. Would you be comfortable with us doing this if Eddie came out and watched us? That way he could object to anything he didn't like."

I thought a second. I almost felt like I was being set up, given what I knew about Donna and her penchant for sexual couplings. "Okay," I agreed.

She smiled and walked to the kitchen door. She stepped in and in a few moments back out again with her husband and Donna following. "Sandra tells me you're worried that I'll object to you taking some pictures of her?" Eddie said as he stepped out.

"Pictures of her undressing or undressed," I said. "Yeah, I am."

"It's nothing she hasn't done before. She used to be a lingerie model. I guess thousands of guys have seen her boobs in different lingerie. I'm fine with it. But if you want me here, we can sit out here with you. I'd have thought that it would make you more nervous than anything."

"It might," I agreed, holding the camera out toward Sandra. "But really, I don't need to do this."

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

"Actually, yeah. I am."

"Then go ahead. Have fun. We'll just watch," he said as he walked to chair near the back of the house and settled into it.

Donna walked up to me and gave me a kiss, pushing my hand with the camera back toward my chest. "Go ahead. I don't mind," she whispered before walking to were Eddie settled and sat in a chair near his.

"So, we can keep going now?" Sandra asked.

"I guess so," I answered with a shrug.

"Good," she smiled. "Now where were we? Oh yeah," she added, untying the string again and pulling the top back apart to expose her breasts. "Let's just keep going from here."

I watched her lower the top and then use her fingers to tease her nipples, before sliding her hands under each large round breast, cupping and lifting them almost as if she were offering them to me. She lifted one high enough to suck her own nipple for a few moments, looking at me the whole time, as if to ask if I wanted to be doing it instead of her. She let go of her tits and went back to the dress, slowly working it down her body, pushing it lower and lower until her bare mound was showing and then, almost in an instant, the dress was sliding down her legs, completely exposing her.

She stepped out of the dress and then moved slowly, letting me take picture after picture with the digital camera, as she moved onto the lounge chair, finally lying on it, lifting one leg and exposing her pussy. "I think you need to come help me," she said softly.

"Sure," I said as I stepped to her. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to suck on my nipple. Make it really hard and then take a picture of it standing up, glistening with your saliva so it's obvious it was being sucked on."

"But don't you want Eddie to do that?"

"He could, but he sucks them all the time. I wouldn't mind if you did it. He won't mind either."

"I don't know."

"Are you afraid to? I didn't think you were the bashful type."

"I'm not. I just think..." She frowned at me, stopping my statement. "Okay, fine," I agreed. Now sure that this was indeed a setup. "But I wanna talk to Donna a second first."

"If you wish."

I walked to where Donna sat, watching us. I held out my hand and when she stood up, I led her out into the yard. "Honey, what are you trying to do?" I asked once we were out of earshot.

She reached for me and put her arms around my neck and pulled us together. "I'd have thought by now you would have figured it out for yourself. You want me to spell it out for you?"

"I think you better. Before this goes any further."

She looked at the ground and then back at me. "They really are close friends. I was talking to Sandra about what happened at the club and how you reacted. She agreed. It was way too much too fast. They thought that maybe if you got comfortable with just a little touching, no sex, nothing outrageous. Just a little touching and fondling and looking, that maybe it wouldn't seem like such a hard thing to get used to. It was actually her idea, not mine."

"And how far do you want this to go?"

"As far as you're comfortable with," she whispered. "Believe it or not, you're in control. She'll coax you to do things, but as soon as you object, she'll back up. Like she just did a few minutes ago. I love you, a lot, but I don't think I can be that one man woman you want. I love having sex with other men and other women. But if you can't find a way to enjoy it as well, then we don't really stand a chance. I don't have to do things that are as outrageous as the club if you can't handle that, but some amount of play, even if it's just us and one other couple, well, maybe you can find a way to enjoy that?"

"And that's what you want me to do?"

"I want you to try it, before you decide we can't work. Just try."

I was silent for long seconds and about to respond when Sandra touched my shoulder. "Donna. Let me talk to him before you make this worse."

Donna stepped back, nodded contritely and walked back toward the patio.

"Don't blame her. This was my idea," Sandra said, taking my hand and slowly walking further into the dark, heading toward one of the many lounge chairs scattered around the yard. "She is horribly in love with you. She wants to find a way to make it work for both of you. So, this was my idea. I thought that maybe if you got comfortable with just touching and snuggling, seeing her being touched and snuggled, that you'd find a way to accept it."

"And the camera?"

"My chosen tool for the attempt. I thought that if you concentrated on taking a picture of it, your mind would have more time to process and realize that she was enjoying it."

"I see."

"Maybe it was a bad attempt," she said as we reached a chair. "Will you let me undress you?"

"So we can have sex?"

"No. I wouldn't push you to that. No, I want us to be on equal footing. Both of us naked," she said, as she turned to me. She reached for the bottom of my polo shirt and held the tail, waiting for my response.

"I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Good," she answered firmly, pulling my shirt up at the same time. It didn't take her long to get me naked, my clothes, shoes and everything in a pile next to the chair. She climbed onto the chair and pulled me enticingly down onto it with her. Once I was settled she settled herself next to me, lying on her side to face me. "When I met Eddie, I was a model. We met in a hotel bar of all places. We were both single, we had sex with who we wanted, when we wanted. It isn't a surprise that we ended up in his hotel room, not just for a quick fling, but for the entire night. We exchanged phone numbers with no real expectation that either of us would call. It turned out we both waited more than two days, hoping the other would call before I reached out, only to find out that he was about to do the same. We arranged to meet again, and we had wonderful sex all night long. We started dating, but we were still single and we had sex with who we wanted, when we wanted. And since I was a model, frequently naked around men, and sometimes naked around naked men, that was just part of the job. After a few weeks I started to realize that sex with Eddie was different. There was a tenderness we shared when we had sex that didn't exist with other guys. I told him about it and that I thought I was falling for him, and he agreed that he was falling for me. I stopped having sex with other men, and only had it with him. I thought he had done the same. One night we were together at his house. In the morning I decided to do something nice for him before I had to leave, and started some laundry. That's when I found them. Another woman's panties. Not just a pair of panties, but panties that clearly had cum stains in them."

"Uh oh," I muttered.

"Yes. I thought we were shifting to a monogamous relationship, and clearly it wasn't on his side. I challenged him about it, angry at the time. We fought, I left, never intending to see him again. It didn't last long. By the fourth night I was miserable. I missed hearing him, talking to him, touching him and yes, having sex with him. I fucked at least six guys in the first two days after the fight. But it wasn't the same as with Eddie. I finally broke down and called him. He was as miserable as I was. We agreed to meet again and talk things through. We did. We had wonderful sex and reached an agreement. We were going to be monogamous. If we were apart a long time, and sometimes it was weeks that I was gone on shoots. If we were apart a long time sometimes I'd call and we'd play with each other over the video, making ourselves climax for the other to watch. It was mostly working, but we both knew we missed the variety of sexual partners we'd had. I loved Eddie and what we had growing. But I missed the lusty short sex sessions with different men. I suggested we try once with another couple. We did, and we learned that if we shared with another couple, also in a committed relationship, we could have that sex and not worry about losing the love we had with each other. Neither couple was interested in breaking the other up, so it was just enjoyable sex. Sometimes strong and short, sometimes gentle and tender, sometimes involving all four of us at once, and not just swapping partners. We came to enjoy these sessions. I'm no longer a model, but that part of our relationship is still there."