Five Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head at the revelation, realizing quickly that her husband was a user and didn't ever really love her.

"I came home one day and found my daughter naked with several of her friends in the living room having sex. I wouldn't have been nearly as upset except the man they were having sex with was my husband. Apparently he'd been having sex with our daughter and her friends for quite some time. Of course I told him to get out and that I was going to turn him over to the police, since she admitted that it started while she was under age. But she told me that if he left she would leave, a nd if I called the police she'd tell them I made it all up. Needless to say I was in a no win position. I threw him out and she went with him. I haven't seen her since. She refuses to see me. She isn't old enough yet to understand."

"He was clearly a manipulator," I said quietly. "But I don't understand what this has to do with me. I mean, I won't tell anyone what you told me, but what can I do?"

"I met Donna at that club. I was trying to get laid. Actually, I didn't need to try too hard. But it didn't make me feel better. It was just another guy fucking me for his own benefit," she said, looking down at her lap.

"Still. Who you have sex with. I'm not going to judge you."

"I still wear the ring, but the divorce was final about eight months ago."

"Alright. Still, what can I do?"

She stood up and in moments she'd untied the dress and slipped it off. She stood there in nothing but high heels, looking at me. I could see her eyes were glistening with tears. "I want you to make love to me. Not like those men at the club, or those assholes my husband brought home. I've listened to Donna, how you were with her that first time at the campsite. How you treated her like how it made her feel mattered, how it felt to her like how her climax was, was more important to you than your own. God, that woman is so in love with you. I want to feel that, I want to feel someone make love to me. I want to make love with a man I choose, not someone chosen by circumstances or someone else. I asked Donna. She said she was fine with it."

I sat there, stunned, staring at her.

"I'm not asking for a long term relationship. I mean, Donna explained it all to me. All I want is for one time to be treated like a desirable woman, not a thing to use. She says you make her feel that way every time you're together. Even that first time, when she was using you as a thing to fuck. I want to feel, to feel, I don't know, I'm stupid. You don't really have any feelings for me, and here I am using you like I was used," she said, sitting down in the chair and putting her face in her hands. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea."

I could see she was hurting and I knew it. My wife said my biggest failing was that sometimes I was too understanding. She worried that some day I'd 'understand' myself into a compromising situation. But what could I do. I could see the pain and anguish in her eyes as she started to tear up. I moved from the sofa over to her. I pulled her hand to stand her up and drew her back to the sofa with me. I eased her down to the sofa with me, having her settle to sitting next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and drew our bodies tother, coaxing her toward me. She leaned over until I was holding her, her back to my chest, lying over my lap. I could feel her tears dripping from her face onto my arm. I truly felt sorry for what she had gone through. She had to be a strong woman to put up with all that and still look, every day, like nothing in the world was wrong.

"I'm sorry Michael. I shouldn't have asked. I shouldn't have dumped all this on you. I just thought. I just thought maybe you'd be able to..."

"Shhhh," I said, hugging her to me, "it's alright."

"You looked so good out there, on that patio. God, you looked so good. I've seen my share of naked men. But the way you looked at me. It was almost as if, well, as if I wasn't an object. You looked into me instead of at me, even though I was ranting at you about being out there naked, demanding to know what you were doing there, when you had every right to be there."

"Sounds like you've gone through some tough stuff," I whispered, moving a hand to her head to stroke her hair.

"I've never had sex with anyone that really cared about me. Never had a man make love to me as if I was a woman, and not an object. Even Tom, that first night. It wasn't because he loved me. It was just to get his rocks off. He didn't really care about how it felt for me or even if I wanted to do it. It was all about him. Donna is so lucky."

"Shhhh."

"When you look at me at work, what are you thinking? I see you look at me. Not just as a passing thing, but I mean really look at me. Monday, I felt like you were seeing me completely naked. It made my pussy tingle. I was so turned on for you. Did you see my hands shaking when I slipped you the note? It was all I could do to not stand there and grab you and kiss you. I went to the ladies room and the crotch of my panties was soaking wet. Why do you do that to me? Why do you make me want you so much? You don't have to answer. I know you don't think of me that way. It's just me being silly. I'm sorry I'm babbling like this. I don't even know why I am."

"I really turn you on that much just looking at you?" I asked in a whisper, a little surprised at the revelation.

"You have for a long time. I knew you were married. I wasn't going to mess that up, but I wanted you. Even when we were just meeting, you always treated me with respect. Like it didn't matter that I was a woman, I was important because of what my mind did. And at the same time, I felt like I wanted you to undress me and kiss me all over. I don't know why. Maybe it was because you did treat me with respect, not like Tom. I mattered to you as a person. I was a co-worker, but also a friend. You always had time to talk if I wanted to chat. You never chased me away, even when I knew you were busy. So many times I wanted to walk into your office and drop my dress for you, let you see me, have you take me. And then, there you were, naked, and what did I do? I ran and put on my dress! I should have just walked over and begged you to make love with me right there, and what did I do? Hide my body from you."

"Maybe you were afraid me seeing you naked would change how I think of you."

"Maybe," she whispered. "Will it? Will it change how you think of me?"

"I don't see why it should," I answered. "You're a beautiful and sexy woman. You have a tantalizing mind and at least at work, a happy personality. Just because we've seen each other naked, why does it have to change what we think of each other."

She rolled over in my arms so she was lying face up, my left arm supporting her shoulders and my right wrapped around her. Her soft tits were completely exposed to me as she lay with her back on my lap. "You see? That's exactly what I mean. You say those sweet things and it makes me melt inside. I shouldn't have dropped all this on you, all the shit my life threw at me. But I wanted you to know. I wanted you to know what kind of relationship I've had. I didn't want you to think that I was something i'm not. I've never felt comfortable telling anyone any of this."

"I'm sure it was hard. I'm glad there's at least one person you can open up to," I whispered.

She smiled slightly, and worked my right arm out from around her until my hand was in hers. She drew my hand up to her chest and placed my hand on her bare breast. "You have my permission to do anything you want," she whispered.

I shook my head slowly. "It wouldn't be any different than what your husband did to you. It'd be taking advantage of you," I whispered. I could see her eyes glisten again, clearly tearing up before she nodded. She started to push up to sit up and I pressed my hand to her chest to push her back down again. "I wouldn't turn down a kiss if you wanted to kiss me."

She looked at me and wrapped an arm around my neck to pull herself up and me down toward her. She tentatively kissed me, her lips touching mine for a moment before pulling away. She held her face inches from mine for a few moments and then pulled us together again, this time longer. I kissed her back as she gently pressed her soft lips to mine. I held her to me, supporting her back with my left arm, my right hand still pressed to her bare breast. I let my thumb gently stroke her bare skin as we kissed, feeling her nipple harden against my palm. I let my hand move so my thumb could stroke her nipple. I felt her kiss grow wetter and softer, her breath pushing into my mouth as we kissed, her lips sucking mine and her tongue tentatively pushing into my mouth. I let my hand slide slowly down her body, feeling her spread her legs as my fingers stroked across her stomach and then her curl covered mound.

She continued to kiss me, little moans escaping into my mouth as my fingers dipped between her legs and stroked her very wet pussy lips. I let my fingers tease between them, finding the entrance to her depths and then stroking up to find her hard clit. She moaned more loudly into my mouth as I stroked across and around her hard little nub. I split my concentration between the kiss we continued to share and my attentions to her pussy, trying my hardest to provide her a gentle but intense orgasm. I wanted it to be satisfying without feeling urgent or needy.

"Oh god Michael. I want you so badly," she whispered, her lips brushing mine as she spoke.

"Just relax and enjoy it," I whispered back before she pressed her lips softly to mine again. I stroked her clit and occasionally pushed my finger all the way down and into her depths, working her climax closer by the moment. I knew her orgasm was getting close to peaking as she pressed her lips to mind harder, more urgently. She finally broke the kiss, pulling her chest hard to mine as she gasped and shuddered, my finger stroking her clit, pushing her over the edge. Her whole body trembled and shuddered as she held tightly to me.

Finally her grip loosened and she released away from me. I stopped stroking her clit and let my fingers just gently caress her even wetter lips. "Let me make you come," she whispered.

"Uh uh. This was for you. I'm not going to take advantage of you. You shared with me something you needed to share. I'm glad you did. What I did was for you. A gift. I don't expect anything back."

"Donna said you were one of a kind," she whispered.

"I don't know about that."

"She does," she whispered. "At least if what she's told me is the truth. After seeing her at that club, I believe it."

"Well, she is a unique woman," I agreed.

"She thinks she's in love with you."

"Yeah. I know."

"I don't think she quite understands the difference between love and love. Not the love like you had with your wife at least. She loves how you make her feel, how she feels around you. But she's afraid that you wont be able to accept her lifestyle."

"How do you know?"

"She told me after you left on Saturday. She cried for almost an hour."

"She did? She didn't seem unhappy when I left."

"She didn't want you to see it. She didn't want you to know how afraid she was that after taking you to the club that you wouldn't want to be with her anymore. I don't know. Maybe she does understand love more than I think she does."

"Love is a hard subject. I'm not even sure what it means anymore."

"Oh, that I doubt. You do. You had it with your wife. I watched your eyes when you talked about her at work, when I'd ask what you did that weekend and you'd tell me. I saw in your eyes how much it mattered to you. I wish someone would look that way when they talked about me."

"Well, now that you're out of that relationship, maybe you can find someone that will.'

"You might find this scary, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. God, I need a good friend right now. But I wish that someone was you. Do you think there's a chance, even a little one, for us?"

I hadn't ever really considered it. We were friends at work. She'd always turned my wife and I down when I tried to invite her and her husband over for dinner or a bar-b-que, but now I understood why. Was there a chance for us to be more than friends? "I'm not going to say no, I just don't know. Maybe?"

"Would it ruin our friendship if I tried?"

"If you tried what?"

"Being more than a friend?"

I chuckled softly. "You're lying naked in my arms, after I just made you climax, and you want to know if it'd hurt our friendship? Elizabeth, I'm willing to see what happens. Just not tonight. Tonight you need to not be taken advantage of, and I feel like I wouldn't be any better than your ex was if I made love to you tonight."

"Call me Lizzy. Elizabeth is too formal. I want you to use my nickname. Please call me Liz or Lizzy," she whispered.

"Okay, Lizzy," I answered quietly. She pulled herself back up to kiss me, pressing her chest to mine as she pulled us as tightly together as she could. She kissed me softly for several long minutes before breaking from it. She disengaged herself from me and climbed from the sofa. She held her hand out and I took it.

"Michael, this may sound funny, but I'm going to ask you to go now. Not because I want you to. God knows I want you to stay and to make love to me all night, but I also don't want to tease you, and right now I want you so badly that I'd do anything to get you to take me. Thank you, for being you," she said as she used our hands to pull us together. She pressed her whole body to mine as she kissed me again and then stepped back. "Any time you want this, all of me, all you have to do is ask."

I smiled slightly and leaned toward her, kissed her softly, this time by my choice. She kissed back and then I let go of her and headed away without another word. I let myself out of the house and climbed into my car. I had a lot to think about.

I was almost home when my phone chimed: Donna asking me if I could come to dinner tomorrow. I didn't know what Trish had planned and waited until I'd gotten home to ask her. Donna texted twice more before I had made a decision, agreeing to come over after work for dinner.

Trish could tell I was turned on when I got home. She didn't ask why, but instead, took off all her clothes in the living room and rode me until I came deep inside her. Only then did she ask one question. "Do I have competition?"

"I don't think so. Right now she's a friend in need."

"Based on how turned on you were, it must have been some need."

"I wasn't going to take advantage of her. That's really all I can say. I promised not to tell anyone what she told me."

"I understand. You'll tell me if that changes, won't you?"

I pulled her close and kissed her. "You know I will," I whispered.

"Good. Having one rival is hard enough. I don't know how I can manage two. By the way. I told the lawyer that you'd completed date two."

"You didn't have to."

"Sure I did. I know you had fun. Just because the date wasn't with me, doesn't mean it doesn't count."

"Your choice," I whispered.

---o---

The next day I didn't have to wait long for Lizzy to come see me. She walked into my office, leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips before thanking me for both what I did and what I didn't do the night before. She took my hand and pulled it to her stocking-covered leg and then slid it up under her dress, pulling it up until my fingers touched her bare pussy. "Just so you know. One thing Tom wanted was for me to never wear panties so he could play with me anytime he wanted. I stopped doing that after we separated. I'm going to do it again. This time for you. Not because you asked me to, but because I want to. So any time you want to take advantage of it, I want you to know you have my permission. Any time, any place."

"Thank you," I answered as she held my hand against her pussy. "I don't know that this is the right time or place though."

"Maybe not. But if you want, all you have to do is do it. And yes, it's what I want, not what I think you are going to demand."

I nodded in appreciation, stroked her bare pussy lips several times slowly and then withdrew my hand before I got both of us turned on too much. She kissed me again and walked out of the office, stopping at the door and looking both ways down the hall before pulling the rear of her skirt up to flash me her bare bottom before walking the rest of the way out the door. This had the potential for becoming quite playful, a thought that didn't particularly bother me.

She came by three times that day, each time to give me a kiss and coax me to play with her pussy, the last time sitting right on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck after moving my hand between her legs. She gave me a long, wet kiss while I gently stroked her pussy under her skirt. I was half tempted to find someplace to take her the next time she came in, but I wasn't ready to go down that road yet. I wasn't at all sure that this wasn't just rebound from her ex, and I had no desire to be someone's rebound romance. She didn't come by again before the end of work, and I packed up and headed to Donna's house for dinner. I had no idea what to expect, except maybe sex.

Donna answered the door in a very sexy little green and white polka-dot dress that came to the middle of her thighs and had a deep V of cleavage that dipped well below her breasts, precluding the wear of any kind of bra. She pulled me to her and hugged me tightly before kissing me eagerly. I could feel her nipples harden against my chest as I squeezed her sexy butt through the dress.

"Damn, I missed you," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "I hope we get a chance to have some good sex later."

"Me too," I agreed with a grin. "How about right now?"

"Ohhhhhh. Tempting. But we're not alone."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Come on. I want you to meet some friends of mine." I hoped that it wasn't going to be some sex thing again. As much as I really really liked Donna, I wasn't ready for sex orgies. I nodded and let her lead me into the living-room. "This is Eddie, he's in medical sales. That's where I know him from. And this is his wife Sandra. She's a professional photographer."

I shook hands with Eddie as he was introduced to me. He was maybe forty, looked well trimmed out from frequent exercise and had a pleasant smile. His wife stepped to me, and took my hand as I offered it. She was, well, a knockout. She had a little oriental history in her blood for sure, but otherwise she was my height in her high heels, maybe even an inch or two taller. Her body had incredible curves in all the right places with a chest that was smaller than Donna's but not by a whole hell of a lot. I guessed she was a double or triple D. Her breasts wiggled freely inside the cream-colored dress she wore that only came down to the middle of her thighs. The top was two large, flowing, overlapping triangles of material, held up loosely by a small string looping up around her neck. Her breasts wiggled from side to side as she stepped back, and I could see little peeks of the sides of her creamy breasts as the large triangles shifted with the weight of her breasts. The view was very tantalizing and I had to work to not stare at her chest.

"Dinner is almost ready, If you want to just relax a little while I go finish things off."

"Why don't we get to know each other a little better?" Sandra said as she stepped to me again and reached out to slip her arm around my right arm. "I want to know what kind of a man can turn Donna's head so easily. Other than being striking-looking, that is."

"Eddie, would you mind taking care of the wine?" Donna asked.

"Sure. Anything in particular?"

"Oh, you pick," Donna told Eddie as Sandra pulled gently on my arm toward the sofa.