Five Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Donna? You've had sex with her?"

"She's the exception. She's not in a committed relationship, at least not until now, and she is an incredibly good friend. We frequently play together. I don't worry about her trying to steal Eddie away, and I just enjoy the attention she showers on both of us."

"So you think I'm being unreasonable?"

"On the contrary. I think you are being completely reasonable. Given the life you've led, I'd be surprised if you were comfortable with any of the things you have experienced with Donna. From the first day she had sex with you with her friend. There have been very few times you've had sex with just her. The times you have, you have been a considerate and gentle lover, according to everything she's told me. I don't think she's used to that. I know she isn't, actually. But I think she likes it. She just wants to find a way that she can share the part of her life that she still enjoys with you. If you want her to be monogamous, I don't think that's ever going to happen. If you want her to limit her sexual encounters to only when you are with her, that might be able to be accomplished, but for that to happen you're going to have to accept seeing her with other men and women while you're together. Oh, and you better expect to give her a lot of sex. She is kinda a sex-a-holic. She climaxes, by her hand or another at least twice, sometimes three times a day."

"Good lord."

"Maybe all of this will scare you away. I've been watching your face all night. Every time you look at her, there's a tiny little smile that shows. I can tell you want to be with her. I can see it in your sexy bedroom eyes and the smile that comes to you, but if you truly are falling in love with her, you owe it to her and yourself to see if you can blend into her life while she tries to blend into something closer to yours."

"And to do that, I need to learn to accept her having sex with other guys?"

She shook her head. "No, you have to learn to accept her having sex with a man other than you, while you do the same things to his wife!"

I nodded. "So now what? We go over there and have sex?"

"Uh uh. Not a good idea. If you really want to try, why don't you invite the two of us, Donna and me, into the hot tub? Let Eddie undress her like I undressed you, and the four of us get into the hot tub and just enjoy each other, touching and stroking and kissing. Let nature take it's course; but tonight, no intercourse. If we want to do that, we should do it with our own partner. If you want to kiss and lick and touch me and then have sex with her, do it. But no, you shouldn't plan on having sex with me. At least not tonight. Maybe another time I'll get to have this pushed into me." She squeezed my dick, which I hadn't even realized had gotten hard. She let go and pushed herself up off the chair. "Stay here and think about it. If you come back over with your clothes I'll know the answer and try to soften it for Donna. If you come over without them, we'll see what happens."

I nodded as she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked away naked.

I sat there for at least five minutes mulling over my options. How much had I grown to care about Donna. Was it worth trying? Was she worth trying it for? She wasn't the only woman in my life. I always had Trish. Suddenly I realized that I was using Trish as a fallback. Someone to go to because she was safe. If I didn't have her in my life, how would I do this with Donna? It took several more minutes for me to accept that if Trish weren't in my life that I would be trying harder to see if this could work. I liked how Donna made me feel inside when we were together, lying together in bed, holding each other. It reminded me of how it used to feel with Nancy. I pushed myself up from the chair suddenly and walked over to the patio. I stood in front of Donna and held my hand out for her. She reached out and let me draw her up from her chair.

"Eddie, why don't you two undress each other and we can get into the hot tub," I said as I let go of Donna's hand. I turned and walked to where Sandra was sitting on one of the recliners and sat down on the end if it so I could watch Donna.

She looked a me with trepidation until I nodded to her that it was what I wanted her to do. Sandra move on the chair behind me and then I felt her legs stick out on either side of me. I felt her press her bare tits to my back and warp both arms around me, her hands resting on my chest and stomach, her fingers gently stroking me as she softly kissed my neck and earlobe. Donna seemed surprisingly nervous as she undressed Eddie, something she's probably done dozens of times with him and hundreds of times with other men. This time her fingers seemed clumsy and her hands were visibly shaking. To my surprise, I was pleased to see that this, test, chance, whatever we wanted to call it, was so important to her that it was making her nervous. It meant to me that it really mattered to her.

I watched Eddie slowly undress her, taking off her dress and letting his fingers stroke up and down her mostly naked body before squatting down in front of her and sliding his hand up and down her legs to roll her stockings down. She let him take them off her feet and her shoes along with them, leaving her completely nude. I stood up, Sandra letting me go, and held a hand out for her as I stepped to her. I took Donna's hand and then walked back to the chair. I held a hand out for Sandra and drew the two of them toward the hot tub. Eddie followed along, making no attempt to influence what was happening.

I climbed in and then drew Donna in with me. Still standing in the water, I held my hand out for Sandra and drew her into the tub with me. I held her hand while I turned to Donna and leaned to her and kissed her on the lips. "You coming Eddie?" I asked without looking.

"Sure," he answered, stepping into the tub.

"Donna really likes having her nipples played with and sucked on," I said as I looked into Donna's eyes. She looked incredibly nervous, for something she'd probably done a hundred times already. "I can make Donna climax just playing with her nipples and touching her a little bit between her legs. I'd kind of kind of like to see If Sandra's are as sensitive as hers are."

"Only way to know is to try," Eddie answered.

I nodded and settled down into the water, letting go of Donna's hand and pulling Sandra down to sit sideways across my lap. I looked at Donna from where I sat in the water. "You mind if I try? Maybe Eddie can tease you a little while I do?"

"I think he probably could."

"Just save the good stuff for me?" I asked quietly, looking up at her.

"I promise," she answered, understanding exactly what I meant.

"Well, if you're going to suck both of my nipples, we need to get more comfortable," Sandra said. She shifted off my lap and pushed me over to one of the reclined padded seats in the tub and then lay down on top of me. I could feel her hand fish for my dick and then settle it up between her thighs. She lifted her chest and slid up slightly to bring her big, soft tits to my face.

I cupped both tits and guided her right nipple to my mouth. I could see Donna moving to a similar position, pushing her tits into Eddie's face. I wondered if she'd done with his dick what Sandra had done to mine.

I sucked and licked Sandra's nipples, moving from one to the other frequently. I could tell by how much she was starting to rock her hips that I was having an effect. She moaned softly as I worked from one to the other and then, in a surprise, pushed herself back, sliding down in the water. I felt my hard dick push into her pussy as she continued to rock her hips. She pressed her lips to mine in a long wet kiss, I suspect intended to keep me from objecting to her doing what she had recommended we not do. She rocked her hips, working me in and out of her pussy as she kissed me aggressively. Her lips sucked and licked mine and each time she pressed our lips together she tried to use her tongue to open my mouth. I let her work herself on my shaft, intentionally trying to keep from getting to into what she was doing, afraid that I would lose control and climax inside her.

I felt Sandra's climax squeeze around my shaft as she stiffened and shuddered on top of me. She held her lips to mine, even though the kiss had stopped. She breathed her breath into my mouth as she moaned softly and shuddered in orgasm. She abruptly pulled herself up and off of me, standing up in the tub, panting, her chest rising and falling quickly as she panted for breath. "Donna," she panted, "you better get over here and fuck him before I lose control."

Donna looked up at her and nodded. She moved to me and in moments I felt her pussy envelop my hard dick. "You want me to ride you like this?" she asked, sitting upright so her tits were out of the water.

"If you want to, I wouldn't mind."

She nodded and started to lift and lower herself on my shaft. I reached for her tits and started to play with her nipples, pulling and twisting them as she moved faster. I looked over at Sandra, bouncing wildly on her husband's dick and wondered if we'd waited much longer if she'd be doing that on me. Of course, I'd have no room to complain if Donna then did the same on him, so as much as it would have been fun, I was glad that it was Donna riding me.

She continued to bounce on me wildly, driving both of us toward climax. I could feel her soft pussy stroking and caressing me just how she seemed to know I liked, my mushroom head touching good places inside her too, by the sound of her moans. I heard Sandra climax again, her cries of "coming" ringing out in the night as her husband grunted and filled her with his load.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck honey. Here it comes!" Donna squeaked loudly. "Oh god. OHHHHH GOD YES! I'M COMMMING!" she cried even louder than Sandra as her body started to jerk and tremble, her rhythmic strokes failing and her bouncing becoming erratic, which seemed to be just exactly what I needed to push me over the edge with her. I grunted and felt my cock pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy as we both shared the moment of bliss.

She stopped bouncing when she felt my cum pushing into her and leaned down onto me, pressing her tits to my chest and kissing me urgently. Her wet lips pressed to mine, and her tongue invaded my mouth almost forcibly. I looped my arms around her and pulled her down to me and slowly, her kisses softened until we were kissing softly, lovingly. She finally broke the kiss and lay her head on my shoulder. I could feel he chest pressing against mine as she panted for breath, her lips occasionally touching my cheek in a butterfly-soft kiss. "Thank you," she whispered breathlessly.

"For what?"

"For the orgasm, and for trying."

"I have to. If I don't, how will we ever know?" I whispered before hugging her tightly again.

We lay that way for long minutes before I felt Sandra gently tug on Donna's hand. We let her draw Donna off my lap and then she took her place, lying on me and pressing her body against mine. She lay her head on my shoulder like Donna had and then gently kissed my cheek. "I think that was a good first try. I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what?"

"More than I said we should do. I didn't do it on purpose, but once it was there, I couldn't not."

"Yeah, I understand." I nodded quietly. We lay like that for about half an hour before I felt like I needed to go home. My mind was full of many things, not the least of which how I was feeling at that moment, seeing Donna snuggled against Eddie instead of me, and feeling Sandra snuggled to me. I honestly didn't know if this could work.

Donna got my clothes and helped me dress, kissing me over and over as she dressed me, almost as if she didn't, she might not get the chance again. "I'm not having sex with them after you leave," she whispered. "I promise."

"Thank you," I whispered back, before she covered my lips with hers again.

"You know, Eddie and I are headed to a new waterfall I heard about to take some pictures this weekend. Why don't you two come along? It's supposed to be really nice and warm. Might even be able to do some topless hiking!" Sandra said with a grin.

"I'll think about it," I answered honestly. I was quite sure that somehow it would end up a lot more than topless. The question was, was I ready for that?