Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," I answered, pushing off the bottom and swimming the few short strokes to the boarding ladder. I climbed up the ladder and stepped over the stern. Trina wasted no time in pushing me back to the large, padded engine housing, forcing me back until I was practically laying on it, my legs hanging over the end.

"You don't mind if I give him something to look at, do you?" Trina asked, climbing up onto the housing over me, standing completely naked like a statue.

"Might as well let him," my wife answered from where she floated.

Trina looked down at me and grinned. She turned around and carefully lowered herself to her knees and then backed up until her feet were hanging over the stern, her pussy inches from my face. She spread her legs to lower her pussy to my face as I felt her close her mouth around my dick.

"He has to stop when he comes!" my wife called back up into the boat.

Trina didn't answer but started to bob her head up and down on my shaft, her tongue teasing around

my head and her lips stroking me. She used one hand to follow her lips, stroking it up and down my now saliva coated dick.

I reached my hands to her tits and cupped both of them, giving them a few squeezes as she lowered her pussy the last few fractions of an inch towards my mouth. I reached my tongue out and licked up her slit, tasting her tangy wetness. I tried to concentrate on her pussy, pushing my tongue between her lips and searching out her clit, while she bounced her face on my dick. I tried to ignore how good it felt, not wanting to come too quickly so I could enjoy licking her pussy, but I also knew that with as turned on as I was, it wasn't going to be too long before I wouldn't be able to hold back.

Up and down her head bobbed, her lips and hand stroking my shaft while I licked up and down her slit, teasing the tip of my tongue into the entrance to her vagina before sliding it back along her lips to flick across her clit. It didn't take very long before she was rocking her hips, trying to push her clit towards my tongue as she continued to stroke her mouth on my shaft. I was pretty sure she was trying her best NOT to make me come too fast, my head sliding in and out of her mouth, but not feeling her tongue teasing me like it had at the start.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned around my hard cock as I felt her pussy gush around my chin, her legs trembling slightly as she started to climax. Almost immediately I felt her tongue start to stroke my head in time with her mouth moving up and down, now clearly trying to get me to climax with her. Up and down her lips moved, her tongue stroking the bottom side of my shaft and the really sensitive spot under my head.

"Oh God. Gonna come," I groaned, pulling my mouth from her sopping wet pussy to catch my breath. If anything, she sucked harder, spreading her knees just a little further to grind her still rocking pussy against my chin. I shifted my grip and squeezed her nipples, pulling on them as she bounced her face even faster. "OH SHIT!" I gasped as my body jerked hard, my back arching and my cock driving up towards her face. I felt a massive gush of cum lance up into her mouth. She moaned around my dick again, the vibration making my next shot into her mouth all the harder. I lay there, panting, her pussy still leaking copiously on my face as she sucked down each shot of cum I pumped into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and let everything go, my head swimming momentarily as my body pumped a few more times into her, emptying an incredible amount of pent up cum into her mouth. In my mind, I was buried in her wet pussy, watching my cum leak around my shaft. She finally pulled her mouth off my dick and lay down flat on me, her pussy still pushed to my chin, her head laying on my thigh. I could feel her lean my dick over to her face and gently lick and suck it, taking the remaining cum oozing from it into her mouth. "Damn," she finally whispered as my dick softened in her hand. "I haven't had a chance to do that in a damn long time."

"Seemed like you liked it," I said breathlessly.

"Oh, trust me. I did," she answered quietly.

"You two better get washed off before we eat," my wife said from the water.

"Yeah. It is that time, isn't it?" Trina said. She slowly lifted herself off of me and then turned around so her face was over mine. She leaned her face to mine and gave me a long, slow wet kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth, sharing our own cum with each other. "God, I wanna fuck you," she whispered before pushing up off of me and climbing back off the engine housing. I got up and followed her over the stern and into the water.

I stood chest deep and washed my face and then my dick under the water before wading over to where my wife was floating by the side of the boat. It was a little shallower there, only up to my stomach. I stood next to her and gently stroked my fingers over and around one of her nipples, half expecting her to stop me. Instead, she closed her eyes and allowed me to gently stroke her. Given the lack of complaint, I used my other hand to start stroking her stomach and then working lower, letting my fingers tease back and forth across the smooth skin of her shaved mound. Since she was letting me, I let my fingers tease down between her thighs and begin stroking up and down her pussy lips, slowly working my way between them.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly as my fingers found her clit and gently stroked it.

"Someone getting turned on?"

"I am now. For all the good it'll do me."

"Why is that?"

"Because someone else just used up your dick," she said with a soft sigh.

"Maybe, but I can still do other things," I said, stepping back and pulling her along by one foot. I waded until the water was shoulder deep and then pulled her towards me. I lifted her legs up and slowly pushed the noodle under her knees, along her legs, pushing it as I pulled her so that it ended up under her butt with her thighs on my shoulders, her pussy now right in my face. "How about this?" I asked as I helped the noodle lift her butt and then kissed her wet pussy lips. I slipped my tongue between her lips and stroked up to her clit, tasting the lake water as I did.

"Oh yes," she whispered as I licked up and down her slit, teasing over her clit, the taste of lake quickly dissipating in favor of her sweet 'I'm turned on' juices.

I teased up and down her slit for several minutes, paying special attention to her clit before sliding my tongue down and trying to push it into her as far as I could.

"Oh damn sweetie. Did you have fun doing this to her?" she moaned softly.

"I did," I answered, pulling my face from her pussy for the briefest of moments.

"It looked like she was enjoying it just as much," my wife moaned softly.

"God, I did," Trina said from where she was floating in the water a short ways away. "I had no idea Scott was so damn good with his tongue. I can't wait to get to try his dick someplace else."

"Don't get too interested in that," my wife gasped as I flicked her clit again. "Oh God honey. You're going to make me come!"

"Good," I grunted, going back to attacking her clit. She stiffened and I watched to make sure she didn't tip her head too far back as her orgasm started to climax. Her pussy leaked her sweet juices as she came, letting out a long slow deep groan of pleasure. Her legs started to tremble the slightest bit and I wished I was pumping my dick in and out of her as her body gushed out a large squirt of her juices at me.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit," she groaned softly as she continued to tremble slightly. Slowly she started to relax, and I eased my attention to her clit, eventually stopping altogether and letting her butt sink back into the lake as her legs slid over my shoulders. Her bent knees stopped her slide, and I held her up by her knees, watching her chest heave up and down as she worked to catch her breath, her sexy tits appearing and disappearing like little islands with each breath. "Damn," she whispered, slowly pushing her legs out so they slid off my shoulders altogether.

I helped her shift to floating upright and then pulled her to me, holding her tight to me as we kissed. "Thank you," she whispered as we broke the minutes long kiss. "I guess I got a little turned on watching you two."

"That's okay," I whispered back.

"I don't want you to think that I'm going to be giving you permission to do that more often though. I mean, you are MY husband, not hers."

"I understand."

"Good. Just wanted to make sure we understood each other."

"Should we eat some lunch?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Would you stay naked for me?"

"You really want me too?"

"Uh huh."

"I guess I can," she answered. "As long as no one comes back here anyway."

I smiled and kissed her again. "Thank you," I whispered.

One of the nice things about older boats is that unlike new boats with form fitting seats, older boats used a back-to-back seat arrangement that could be used as two seats or folded out to make one long four person bench. My wife and I had used these pulled out benches many times to take a little rest under an overhanging tree on a hot day. Today I folded both of those benches out and ended up sitting on the port bench with my wife on one side of me and an equally naked Trina on the other. As we ate lunch, just simple sandwiches, my wife's hand found its way into my lap, playing with my dick until I was nice and hard again.

"Well. That was a nice lunch," my wife said as she wiped her hands on one of the many rags I kept in the boat. She got up, found her swim bag and pulled out the sunblock bottle. "I think I need you to do me again," she said, handing me the bottle. "I do NOT want to get burned anyplace!"

"Sure," I answered as I got up. She turned and stepped the two steps to the engine housing and bent over, pushing her butt out at me and resting her elbows on the padded cover.

"Why don't you start with my back and my butt," she said.

"Sure," I answered, squeezing a bunch of cream on her back.

"You know Trina. I love it when Scott makes me climax with his tongue, but it always leaves me wanting to feel that big cock of his inside me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. What do you think honey? You have enough left in the tank to help get me off again?"

"I'm pretty sure I do," I answered her.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she asked a few moments later.

"Huh? OH!" I said, realizing it was an unexpected invitation. I didn't even have to stop rubbing the sunblock on her back, using my hips to aim my dick at her pussy. I slipped easily into her, pushing slowly into her pussy as I stroked her back and butt. In and out I stroked, pushing deep into her with each stroke.

"I think you need to do my legs and front now," my wife said, pulling off of me. She turned around and lay back on the padded cover, lifting her legs in a wide V in the air for me. I got the lotion bottle and set it on the engine cover before stepping closer. I slipped my slick cock back into her and then picked up the bottle. I squeezed a long trace of cream down each thigh, up her stomach and across and around her tits before setting it aside again.

I started to thrust in and out of her again, enjoying the sensations of her pussy, knowing that I wasn't going to be coming any time soon, but enjoying the feeling just the same. While I stroked in and out, I let my hands roam over her body, working up to her ankles and then back to her pussy, using my fingers to spread lotion around her lips and across her mound, before heading back to her stomach and chest.

"Oh yes. That feels so nice. Your hands are so slick and sexy, and your dick is soooo good inside me," she moaned. "You think you can make me climax like this?"

"I bet I can," I said pushing in and out a little faster.

"That's it. That's what I need. Play with my nipples. I'm getting so close lover. Make me come. Make me come with that fantastic dick!" she moaned uncharacteristically loudly. She didn't usually say much at all while we had sex. An occasional yes or so good or gonna come. But otherwise, not much. Definitely not THIS much for a LOT of years.

I thrust hard into her, squeezing and pulling her nipples firmly, but not roughly. I didn't want to hurt her, but I knew that her nipples were very sensitive while she was excited. The boat rocked rhythmically in time with my strokes, the wet slapping of our bodies echoing slightly across the water, bouncing off the steep rocky shoreline.

"Oh God. Oh LOVER!" she cried loudly as her pussy contracted around me. I could feel her legs, resting on my chest, start to tremble slightly. I knew it was going to be a hard one, it always was when her legs trembled. She gasped and then groaned loudly with a deep low, almost growl, as her body stiffened, and her pussy clenched and unclenched around me. "Ohhhhhhhh," she breathed softly as she lay on the pad, enjoying the sensations. I massaged her breasts softly, no longer pulling her nipples, coaxing her climax to hang on as long as possible, my hips moving my dick very slowly in and out of her, just the way she likes it. "Ohhhhhh that was nice," she whispered as her body started to relax. "You always seem to know just exactly what to do."

"Practice," I answered, still moving my dick in her hot pussy. She reached out and touched my stomach, her signal for me to stop.

"Patience," she whispered as she pushed her legs apart and then reached for my arms. She pulled me towards her until I was practically laying on her, her legs wrapped around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, giving me a soft gentle kiss. "Do you love me?"

"I always have and always will," I whispered back.

"If I ask you to do something, will you?"

"You know all you have to do is ask. If I can, I always do don't I?"

"I want to apologize to you for what I've been doing to you. Trying to embarrass you like I was."

"Apology accepted," I whispered.

"No. I mean it. I want to really apologize," she said softly. "I want you to put sunblock on Trina, just like you did to me."

"Sure. I mean, I already put it on her before," I said with a shrug.

"No lover. I don't think you're hearing me. I want you to put it on her JUST like you did to me."

I looked down at her for a moment. I humped my hips a moment, sliding my dick in and out of her. "You mean like this?"

She smiled up at me. "I know you both want to try it. I think I owe you both, and right this second, I think it'd be alright this one time."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure," she whispered before kissing me again. She shifted her arms from around me and pushed me up off of her. She stood up and grabbed one of my hats that I always kept in the boat, and then two of the noodles. She climbed over the stern and stood on the platform. "Trina. I think if you let him do your back first would be best," she said before stepping down and settling herself on the two noodles. She pulled the hat down over her eyes and pushed away from the boat, the brim of the cap blocking the sun from her eyes, but also blocking us from her sight.

"Did she just suggest?" Trina asked stepping over towards me.

"Uh huh."

Trina grinned and stepped between me and the engine housing. She leaned over it, resting her elbows on the pad like my wife had done and wiggled her ass side to side for me. "Then let's get started."

I really DID have to put lotion on her so she didn't burn, but it also allowed me to stroke my hands all over her body as I slowly pushed my dick into her.

"Oh my God, it's so big," she moaned softly as I slid my still pussy slickened dick into her tight confines. I rubbed her back and sides with the cream, spreading it and rubbing it into her before working my hands down to her butt, all the while slowly sliding my dick in and out of her tight pussy.

"God. So much tighter than Nancy," I whispered before pulling out of her. I helped her upright and then to turn around and lay back. I stepped between her legs as she lifted them, resting the back of her legs on my chest as I slowly pushed myself back into her. I picked up the tube and squirted some all over her tits and then two lines up and down her thighs. I started with her thighs, rubbing up and down her legs all the way to her ankles, slowly pushing my dick in and out of her tight pussy, slowly working my hands down to her mound and then my fingers between her legs. I used one finger to slide back and forth across her clit while I used the other to slide up her body to her soft tits. I spread the lotion around her boobs and then teased each soft orb and the hard nipples as I stroked my thumb on her clit in time with my dick sliding in and out of her.

"Oh my God. You're going to make me come," she moaned softly.

"That's the idea," I groaned, feeling my own climax slowly building.

The timing sucked. I mean I knew the sound as soon as I heard it. The rhythmic splash followed by a soft click. It was the sound of fishing. Someone was making their way around the point towards us. I didn't want to stop, but I also didn't want to expose Trina any more than she wanted to.

"We're going to have company," I said quietly.

"What?"

"A boat. We're going to have company," I said as I squeezed her nipple.

"I don't care. Don't stop. Please don't stop now," Trina begged, her fingers reaching between her legs to stroke my stomach encouragingly.

"If that's what you want," I grunted, continuing to push in and out. I didn't want to stop either and didn't really care if they saw me fucking or not. If I was lucky, they'd just turn around and leave. "Uh. Fuck," I grunted as I thrust harder, feeling Trina's pussy start to squeeze me even tighter, her climax building swiftly.

"Oh God. Oh God. Ohhhhhh God yes. Here it comes," she moaned loudly as my thrusting hips smashed against her bare ass, each impact making her tits roll on her chest. "Almost. Oh, don't stop. Almost there!" she squeaked at least three octaves higher than normal. The boat rocked, making little waves that raced across the cove as I drove into her harder, my own climax growing quickly. "OHHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed as her climax washed over her. Her whole body shook and trembled as she came, her pussy squeezing my thrusting dick. I felt the change push me over the edge and my body jerked hard, driving me deep into her.

I stood there, feeling and watching her climax as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping shot after shot of cum deep into her pussy. I stood there panting, my body still periodically jerking as my dick twitched inside her.

"Oh damn," she panted softly. "That felt so damn good."

"Yeah," I gasped, finally looking around to see what happened to the boat I'd heard. To my surprise, it was a boat with a middle-aged couple in it, the woman in the back and the guy up front, both of them staring at us as they floated in silence a few dozen yards from us.

"See. You don't have to stop having a good time just because you get older!" the woman said to the guy in the front.

"You trying to tell me you want me to bang you out where anyone can see us?"

She laughed. "Honey, it's been years since we've done anything I'd characterize as getting banged. But yeah. No reason we can't find a quiet place once in a while and have a little action." She looked over at us again. "Don't mind us. You just enjoy it. I know I would."

"Thanks! I am!" Trina answered as my softening dick slipped from her. I stepped back, my dick now completely on display for the couple in the other boat, as well as my cum drooling out of Trina's pussy.

I was kind of surprised that my wife hadn't said anything. I looked over the side and found her floating on the far side of the boat, using it to block her from being seen by the other boat. I chuckled to myself before reaching out and taking Trina's hand that she was holding out. I helped her off the engine cover and the two of us made our way over the stern and into the water as the other boat turned and started to head away, the woman and man still having a somewhat animated discussion. I heard the word chicken being tossed at him at least twice before I was able to settle onto two pool noodles.