Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

I floated away from the boat a ways and paddled closer to Nancy, Trina floating away from the boat and just letting it go where it wanted to as she lay back and basked in the sun after our little tryst. I pulled on my wife's foot and pulled us together and then worked us closer, trying to get close enough to kiss her without success. "Did you have fun?" she asked me quietly as I finally gave up trying to kiss her and instead paddled closer to her feet.

"I did," I answered as I hooked my legs over her pool noodle to couple us together, our heads facing opposite directions. "It was different."

"Good different or bad different?" she asked as I paddled us away from the side of the boat.

"Just different," I answered.

"Did you ever think you'd have done that? Have sex with her?"

"Over the years I'd thought about what she looked like naked, and even had a few dreams about having sex with her. But of course, it was never anything I acted on. Guys just naturally think that kind of thing."

"Was it what you expected?"

"Actually, it was better than I expected."

"Better?"

"Uh huh. I wasn't doing it behind your back, which was the only way I would ever have expected that to happen," I said with a smile. "No guilty conscience to deal with."

"You thought about doing it behind my back?" She asked, her face turning a frown.

"Oh no. In my dreams it was something stupid like getting caught in the woods going pee or something with my pants down and having her take advantage," I chuckled. "Like I said. Nothing was going to happen because she'd have never done anything like that."

"Don't count on it!" Trina called from where she was floating, apparently overhearing our conversation. "I would have if I'd have known how damn good it was going to feel!"

"You're not going to take advantage and try to have sex with him again, are you?"

"If you let me, I sure as hell will," she said with a laugh.

"Come on. You going to spend all day trying to find a place to hide or are you going to give me what I want?" I heard across the water, drawing my attention to the boat that had been watching us but had motored back out of the cove on its nearly silent electric trolling motor, which was now coming back. The woman was standing in the back of the boat with her shirt off, her bare tits exposed. She had her hands on her hips and was looking at the guy in the front who seemed to be looking for some place to drive the boat.

"What, you want me to just drop my pants in front of them?"

"Why not? It's not like you have that much to show off," she said with obvious irritation. "I didn't realize you were that much of a prude."

"I'm not a prude," he said. "I just don't think we should be advertising our sex life."

She laughed. "What sex life? I'm going to take my pants off. If you want to do something about it, come back here and do something!" she said as she undid her shorts. She pushed them down and then pushed her underwear down. She sat down on the swivel seat on the back platform of the bass boat and spread her legs towards the guy in front. "Maybe I should ask him. He's clearly older than you are but it looks to me like he's keeping two women happy. Maybe he'll do a third!"

"You really think you're good enough looking for him to want to fuck you?" the guy in front asked snarkily.

"Really? Maybe I should ask him!"

"What, you going to really flash your pussy at a stranger?"

"You just drive the boat over there and watch me!"

He laughed. "Yeah right."

"Do it. I dare you! But maybe you ought to think what happens if he says yes."

"Uh oh," my wife said, trying to paddle back towards the boat.

"You afraid of being seen?" I asked her.

"Well, I am a bit exposed. But this sounds like it's going to turn into a marital argument."

"It does. But he can see just your boobs. He can't see anything else."

"You can," my wife said, looking at the boat coming closer, the woman in the back standing completely naked in front of the chair.

"Hey there stud. I know this isn't your fight, but we couldn't help but see what you were doing. I wonder if you'd give me an honest opinion. Am I good enough looking to fuck? Or is my husband just an asshole?"

I looked at her as she grew closer. She really wasn't a bad looking woman. Maybe mid forties with a little spread around the middle. Her boobs were maybe C cup with quite a bit of droop, her silver dollar sized areola clearly puckered and engorged with excitement around her rock-hard nipples that looked like they were begging to be sucked on. I could see she had a pretty complete set of curls on her mound and down between her legs, hiding much of her pussy, but I could tell she had quite a bit of inner labia protruding from her curl covered lips. "I really hate to get in the middle of an argument between spouses," I finally answered.

"That's okay. You can be honest with her. She isn't that good looking, is she?"

"Of course, she's good looking," I answered quickly. "Sorry. Said I was going to stay out of it."

"Okay. Maybe good looking isn't what I meant. She isn't exactly sexy looking. Not someone who'd entice you to wanna have sex just on looks," he said, letting the electric motor stop running and the boat drift along on its momentum.

"Oh, I don't know. I'd be willing to bet that in a short little dress with the right lingerie under it, she'd look killer," I answered, drawing a wide smile from the woman.

"See!" the wife snapped.

"He said dressed. Not naked."

"What about this way?" she asked, looking down at me. She stepped closer to the side of the boat and squatted down, letting her legs spread apart to show me her pussy. "Thought maybe you'd want a better look."

"Doesn't mater how much you push your pussy out at him. He's still going to tell you that you just don't look that sexy," the husband said.

The boat was drifting slowly now, only about three feet away from us. I looked at my wife who gave me a little shrug. I took about three strokes with my hands to propel me to the boat and then used it to pull myself around, my wife moving around with me since my legs were still hooked over her noodle. I didn't want to pull it from under her right here, since we were in maybe eight or nine feet of water, and I didn't think she'd appreciate being dunked. The downside was that she was now much closer to the guy, who was clearly staring at her big tits.

"See. Now those are a set of tits!" he said looking down at my wife, who immediately started blushing.

"I don't know. I think your wife's tits look just fine. I wouldn't mind sucking on them while I let her ride on me," I answered, hoping to put it to rest.

"Tell me they're sexy. Just exactly how is it you'd like to see me riding you?" the woman asked. "Describe it for my lunk-headed husband."

"Easy enough. I'd just lay down on the deck there and let her crawl over me. Once she pushed down on me, I'd have her lean over so I could suck those sexy nipples and let her ride on me until we both came."

"Well, there you go Harold. Time to get your pants off," she said standing up and looking at her husband.

"Jesus, I don't believe this," he swore quietly.

"I don't get it," I said.

"Easy. I asked him to fuck me, and he said no. So, I told him that I'd let you do it instead. He wasn't happy about that. So, I made him a little bet. I'd ask you how you'd like to fuck me, and whatever you described would be what he had to do. And if he didn't, I'd let you do it to me."

"Can't I just drop my pants?" he asked, taking the pedestal chair off the front deck and sitting on the edge of it.

"Nope. You watched them naked, you gotta go all the way. It's only fair," she said with a little grin. "But if you don't wanna, I know of a nice, big fat dick that would feel really good sliding into me."

"NO! I'll do it," he said with a scowl, looking down at me like this was somehow my fault. He pulled off his shirt and then pushed his pants down and worked them over his feet. His dick was definitely not nearly as large as mine. In fact, it looked to be about half as long as mine. Fat, but definitely stubby. He sat down on the deck and waited for her to walk over to him.

"See, this isn't so hard, is it?" she asked as she stepped over him and then lowered herself to her knees. "I bet you even enjoy it before we're done."

"I doubt it," he answered his wife as she reached between them and aimed his short little dick at her pussy. She settled down on him and then started to lift and lower herself, fucking her pussy up and down his short cock. She leaned towards him, pushing her tits in his face. "Now you have to suck on 'em, just like he said he'd do. That was the deal, right?"

"I guess," he answered, gripping her hanging tits and aiming one at his mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she groaned as he sucked her nipple.

I pushed us away from the boat and paddled us back towards ours, since we'd floated some distance away. "I wouldn't mind you doing that to me right now," I said to my wife as I paddled us back towards the boat.

"In front of them?" she asked.

"Does it matter? I mean, they're naked," I answered.

She sighed. "I suppose you'll badger me until I do."

I grinned, knowing that she wouldn't usually agree to something like this, so she must be fairly turned on yet, which ALWAYS made sex with her better. I paddled us back to the boat and helped her up the ladder. When I climbed out, my dick was already rock-hard and sticking out lewdly. I briefly wondered if they were looking or paying attention to what we were doing. I got my answer after a few moments when I heard the woman gasp "ohmyGod."

"I think she likes it," Nancy whisper as I lay down on the engine cover and held my hands out for her. I helped her crawl up onto the padded top and aimed my big dick at her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh yes. God, you are soooooo fucking big right now," she moaned softly as I squeezed her big tits, coaxing her to lean down towards me. She started to slide up and down my shaft, slapping lightly against my thighs with her bare ass as I closed my lips around her hard nipple. "Ohhhhhh damn," she moaned softly.

Up and down she rode on me, the back of the boat bouncing in the water as she pounded harder on me. I let her pull her chest from my face and lift herself up, using her hands on my chest for balance and leverage. Up and down she moved her hips, slapping down hard on me as she drove me forcefully up into her pussy. I watched her sexy tits start to flop and bounce wildly on her chest as she slammed down hard on me over and over, driving both of us towards climax, but apparently driving herself much more quickly.

Her legs lifted her up and then she let herself drop hard, over and over, each stroke taking only a second. I felt my head banging against the end of her depths, sending little jolts of electricity through my body each time she threw herself down on me. "Oh God. Ohhhhhh my God. You're gonna make me come," she moaned loudly, her tits slapping her body and her ass, my thighs in a rhythmic wet slap.

I stared at her tits, watching them bounce and fly wildly, something I didn't usually get to see, since she rarely wanted to have sex in this position. She looked down at me, lust written all over her face as she drove herself down hard on me with each stroke. "Come for me. Let me feel you fill me up. You haven't yet today. You haven't given it to me yet," she said huskily. "I wanna feel it pumping into me."

"You keep this up and you're going to get it."

"Good. I want it. I want it now. I want to watch you come like you did in Trina. I want to see you come like you did all those years ago in my best friend."

Reminding me of how Trina looked under me while I was fucking her was all it took. I felt my body respond, pushing that last little bit towards climax. "Oh, damn yes," I grunted as my body jerked under her, trying unsuccessfully to lift up towards her. She felt the first gush of my cum lance into her pussy and she slammed herself down, crying out "SHIT YES!" I felt my cock surging inside her, pumping over and over into her, cum that I didn't even realize my body had stored up. I lay there panting and looked over at the other boat, which the very light breeze had blown back our direction. She was sitting on her husband yet, both of them watching us. I looked back up at my wife, who was now blushing, realizing that she had been watched. "Shit. I feel like some slutty stage performer," she whispered. "I'd climb off of you and put my suit back on, but I'd show everything off when I did."

"Just between us, I think what he'd see is pretty fucking sexy," I whispered back. "But if you don't want to. I can fix that."

"Oh? Just how pray tell?"

"Just lay down on me and hang on." She lay down, wrapping her arms around my neck as I pushed myself up. I used one hand to hold her butt in position on me and the other as a prop as I slid myself off the cover. She dropped her feet down and I knelt down, sitting her on the long bench seat down inside the boat as I fell forward on top of her.

She giggled as we landed. "Smooth move there lover."

"Yeah, not my best, but it did the job," I answered her. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

"Thank you for being my knight in shining armor," she whispered before allowing her arms to loosen and let me stand up.

"Hey Trina! I think we're going to head in," I called.

"Okay," she answered, starting to paddle towards us. In the meantime, the lady had climbed off her husband and stood in the boat, facing me, cum dripping from her pussy as she watched cum drip from my deflating cock. The spell was broken when Trina climbed up the ladder, showing off her entire body to the husband, who swore slightly at the sight.

"Maybe next time he won't be so slow to give you a little sex," I called to her, now floating only about twenty feet away from us.

"If he does, can I call you up and have you bring that big cock over?" she asked with a grin.

"We'll see. My wife would have to say yes."

"Which one is that?" she asked.

"The one hiding because she's embarrassed," I answered.

"Lucky woman. Hope she realizes how lucky."

"I think so," I answered as the woman started to dress herself. I dug a rag out and used some water from the lake to rinse off my dick and then wiped it dry with the rag. I stepped into my suit and stood, waiting for Trina to pull her suit on, my wife having hers already mostly on as she lay on the bench. I pulled up the boarding ladder and then fixed the seats back into their normal position. I started the engine, pulled the anchor up and waved goodbye to our newfound friends, as I motored slowly out of the cove and through the sunken tree stand.

"I am soooo God damn horny!" Trina said to my wife. "Any chance at all that I can get him to take care of it?"

"I'll think about it," my wife answered. "But it might cost you."

"Cost me what?" Trina asked.

"I'm thinking about it," she said with a grin.

I cleared the flooded timber line and opened the throttle up, running down the lake towards the landing. I backed off about ten minutes later, easing the speed down to idle to approach the dock and landing. It took a couple minutes to wait for a slot to open up, other boats still launching and pulling out. Mostly fishermen pulling out. I tied the boat up to the dock and was just getting ready to climb out when Trina called to me. I turned around to look at her and felt the cool water splash all over my chest. "There!" she said with a grin as the water ran down my front and soaked into my swimsuit, turning it translucent.

"Shit. You didn't have to do that Trina!" my wife complained.

"I thought you wanted to do that?" Trina asked.

"I did. Before! Not now. I've already forgiven him for that," she said, looking down at my half hard dick showing through the suit. "Shit honey. Are you getting a hard-on?" my wife asked in a whisper, looking down at me. I looked down and blushed a little at the obvious growth.

"I better go get the SUV," I said quickly.

"Try not to get it stuck in any more places!" my wife said as I climbed onto the dock after digging the SUV keys out of the boat glove box.

I felt quite conspicuous as I walked up the hill, getting stares from both men and women. Most were frowns or scowls, but a few ladies grinned, and one even whistled at me. It seemed like my dick was getting harder, not softer, as I walked up the long line of parked vehicles and trailers. It seemed like a VERY long walk to the SUV, but I finally made it. I walked between my trailer and the trailer next to me that already had a boat loaded on it. I unlocked the door and opened it to climb in.

"That's some suit there sailor," a woman said from the passenger seat of the pickup I'd parked next to, scaring the hell out of me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, grabbing the door and hanging on as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," she said softly, pushing the door of her truck open and stepping out as I stood there gasping.

"No problem. Just wasn't expecting it," I answered.

"That still is some suit," she said, more softly, reaching a finger out and stroking my hard dick through the translucent material. "I wouldn't mind my husband picking something like that."

"I didn't. My wife did," I said as I looked at the mid-thirties aged woman. She had long blonde hair nearly down to her butt, a deeply cut one-piece lime green swimsuit and a modestly large chest.

"Oh? She's a lucky woman."

"It was payback for accidently showing her boobs off one day."

"Mmmmmm," she said stepping closer. "So, you like being playful? I know what to do with that." She reached down and placed her whole palm on the front of my suit, stroking my hard-on slowly. "My husband is still down there yakking with his buddies. That gives us a little time to check things out."

"My wife is waiting with the boat though," I answered nervously.

"That's okay. We won't have to be long," she said, sliding her hand up to my stomach and then back down again, pushing her fingers into the suit and wrapping them around my hard dick. "Oh yes. Now that IS hard," she whispered, using her other hand to find my right hand. She pulled my hand down to her crotch and pushed it between her legs. "You can feel too. I don't mind," she whispered as she started to stroke my hard dick.

"I should, um, probably, um, get down to the loading ramp," I stammered as she stroked me, my fingers rubbing her pussy through the material of her suit almost without thinking about it. "And I really don't need any trouble with your husband."

"I wouldn't worry about him. If he wanted this kind of attention, he'd wear something like this himself," she said with a grin as she reached her hand down by mine and pulled the crotch of the suit aside so my fingers could stroke her bare lips. "Mmmmmm. Much better," she cooed. "You are getting me so turned on."

"I'm sorry," I answered.

"Don't be. I don't mind." She grinned.

"I really should go," I said as she slipped one strap of her suit off her left shoulder and then moved her hand to her right shoulder.

"In a minute," she whispered, pulling the other strap down and then pulling her suit front down to expose both nicely shaped C cup breasts. She found my other hand and pulled it to her chest and pressed my palm to her breast. "I told you I was getting pretty turned on," she groaned softly as my middle finger stroked across her hard little clit. "You keep doing that and you're going to make me come."

"I kinda thought that was the idea," I whispered.

"It is now," she groaned, starting to hump her hips towards me in time with my strokes across her hard little nub. Her hands moved on my dick, sliding up and down my shaft slowly. "Oh damn," she moaned softly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers