Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"You ready to go Jules?" We both heard as the door on the other side of the truck opened and the truck rocked.

She pulled her hands from my dick and quickly pulled the straps of her suit up over her shoulders, covering her tits with a strained look on her face. "Yeah. Just chatting," she said as she fixed her suit crotch and then stepped to the truck door to step into the truck. "Good luck!" she said to me out the open window of her door as she pulled it closed.

"You too," I said as I slipped into the SUV and closed the door to hide the fact that my dick was still hanging out.

"You okay? You look a little flushed. Did you get too much sun?" I heard her husband ask before he started the truck.

"Maybe," she said, giving me a little wink.

I waited for them to back out and drive off before I backed out of the spot and down the long lane to the loading ramp. I eased the trailer into the water and then put the SUV in park. I quickly fixed my dick in my suit, at least as much as I could, and then climbed out to go get the boat. Thankfully the suit had mostly dried and wasn't see-through any longer, but the shape of my dick and engorged head still showed obviously.

"Damn!" my wife said as I walked up to the boat. "Someone's hard as hell. Maybe I should let you walk around like that more often!"

"Yeah. I don't think so," I answered as the woman in the boat next to us stared at my cock, my engorged head trying its best to pop out of the waistband. I bent over to untie the rope holding the bow to the dock and it did just that, pushing up out the top of the little suit, so that when I stood up a good third of my dick was exposed over the waist of the suit. She looked at my dick and then my face, blushing at being caught checking me out. Her husband gave me a dirty look as I turned to step down into the boat. I'd be more than glad to get home and not have to wear this in public again.

My wife and Trina headed to the SUV as I pulled the boat around and drove it onto the trailer. I climbed out and hooked the bow line and snugged the boat to the bumper and then climbed off the trailer. Trina and Nancy were already in the SUV, so I pulled it up the ramp and parked it along one edge of the parking area to put the cover on and tie everything down.

I unloaded the cooler first and put it in the back of the SUV and then started working on the tie-downs and cover. Trina walked over with an open bottle of water in her hand, and a wicked grin on her face. She stepped right up to me, put an arm around my neck to pull us together and pressed her lips to mine. I felt the cold water running down my stomach. She broke the kiss and stepped back with that wicked grin on her face. "Much better," she said softly.

"You know. Two can play this game," I answered her, stepping to her as she backed away a couple steps. I reached out and pulled the zipper of her suit down, pulling it all the way down to her crotch before sliding my hands up to her shoulders. I pushed the straps off her shoulders, letting the suit fall down her arms until she was naked from her mound up.

A couple young guys that were watching the interplay whistled and cat called from where they were standing, getting their boat ready to go in the water. Their comments made it clear that they wanted to see more. "Your audience wants more," I said as I stepped back and turned to go back to ratcheting the tie-down.

"You're right. They do!" she said, stepping behind me. I felt her hands grab my suit and pull it down to my thighs, my still hard dick springing out and bobbing up and down as she stepped back giggling. At least one of the young ladies that was with the group of guys whistled and called out at me.

"You little," I said, leaving the comment unfinished. She started to run around the boat to get away from me as I took off after her, my dick swinging wildly as I chased her. I grabbed hold of the only thing I could get my hands on, which was her half off suit, still pulled down her arms. She tried to get away, pulling her arms out of the suit, which allowed it to be pulled down even further. She stopped as her suit was being pulled down to keep it from being ripped. I grabbed an arm to hold her and let go of her suit, which slid all the way down her legs, leaving her naked, much to the delight of the guys watching. "I should make you stay like that while you help me put the cover on!" I said with a scowl.

She reached out with a finger and pushed my dick head down, letting it spring back up again moments later. "I will if you will," she grinned. "In fact. I dare you too!"

"I think I've gotten into enough trouble with dares," I said as I reached for my suit and pulled it up, trying to cover my inexplicably hard dick.

She reached out and pushed the front down again. "As hard as you are, one would think you LIKE showing it off."

"The way you're standing there naked, one would think you wanna play stripper for these guys."

"I will if it gets me fucked by you," she said quietly with that crooked grin coming back. "In fact, any time you wanna fuck me, just let me know and I'll be happy to play stripper for you," she added before turning around to face away from me. She bent over with her legs straight, reaching for her suit, and as she pulled it up as far as her knees, backed herself up into me, pushing her pussy and bare ass against my rock-hard dick. She wiggled her butt side to side, grinding herself against my shaft and making me seriously think about just pushing my head down and letting her push onto me. "Come on. Leave it out while I help you put the cover on."

"You're gonna get us arrested," I said quietly.

She reached behind her butt and grabbed my dick. "Hey girls! What do you think. Should he leave it out for us?"

"Hell yeah!" one of the girls answered loudly.

"You too." One of the guys called, clearly wanting to see her naked.

Trina looked back at me and then dropped her suit and stepped out of it. She bent over, pushing her ass out at the guys looking as she picked it up. "Like that?" she called as she straightened up.

"Good God," I groaned, stepping past her to the back of the SUV. I pulled the cover out and flopped it onto the boat. I climbed up into the boat with my dick still waggling around and started to unroll it, pulling the canvas back towards the stern. It didn't take long, and I was climbing down out of the boat to start pulling the straps into place. It wasn't exactly a surprise to feel my suit being once again pulled down. I turned around when I got on the ground and grabbed Trina by the arm. "This what you want?" I asked as I spun her around and pushed her back to lean her over the swim platform I had just stepped off of. I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her pussy, jamming it into her surprisingly wet pussy. I slid easily all the way into her, getting a deep gasp at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh fuck yes!" she groaned after the initial surprise. She pushed her ass back at me as I started to pull out of her, keeping me pushed into her pussy. "That's exactly what I wanted."

I took the step back and pulled out of her, stepping away with my cock covered in her slick juices. "Unfortunately, this isn't the place or the time," I said as I stepped away. I started pulling the straps in place and cinching down the cover. It only took a couple minutes before I was done, during which Trina followed me around, trying to grab my dick again. I finished the last strap and headed for the driver's door of the SUV.

"That's all?" one of the girls called.

"What did you expect? A floor show?" I called back.

"Sure! If a guy can enjoy a strip show, why can't a girl?" she called back.

"Is one of these guys your boyfriend?" I called back to her.

"Yeah!"

"Well, I think you better talk him into it. Have a great day!" I said turning to climb into the SUV. I closed the door and looked at my wife, sitting in the passenger seat with a ball cap pulled low over her eyes as if to try and hide. Trina climbed into the back seat behind my wife, still naked, and looking like she intended to stay that way. I shook my head and started the SUV up and headed for home.

We hadn't gone very far, and Trina climbed between the bucket seats and reached to the rearview mirror. I couldn't see anything out the back anyway with the boat on, so I let her adjust it how she wanted. It took her several attempts, but she successfully adjusted it so that every time I looked up in the mirror, I could see her pussy as she sat in the middle of the bench seat. I spent an hour driving home, getting little glimpses of her playing with her pussy and sticking her fingers into it. When we got home, I parked the boat in the back carport before heading in. The girls had already gone in, and I wasn't surprised to hear the shower running.

I stripped off my suit and water shoes and headed into the bathroom to see them both naked. My wife looked like she was about done, but Trina was clearly just hanging out waiting for me to show up. I stepped into the big walk-in shower, which was getting a little crowded with three of us in it. Trina wrapped her arms around my body and pulled us together. "Nancy said if we wanted to, we could wash all that sunblock off each other."

"She did huh?" I asked.

"She did," my wife said as she stepped from under her shower head. She stepped to me and gently pushed Trina out of the way and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me a soft kiss that lasted almost a full minute. "I know she'd been teasing you all the way home. If you want to pay her back, feel free. But when you two get done in here, that's the end of it, right?"

"Right," I agreed.

"Good. Come snuggle with me in the family room when you're done. I'll even stay naked for you," she whispered with a smile. "Just don't think any of this stuff is going to be regular stuff now. Right?"

"Right," I answered, knowing she intended it to be that way, but now that I realized how turned on she had been at times today, I knew exactly where I wanted to take things. She released me, took a towel from the hook and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"I am soooooo ready to get fucked. She said we could do anything I wanted, as long as we stayed in the shower, and when the water got cold, we were done."

"That's a surprise."

"For both of us. I expected to have to work hard to convince her to let me have you again. But she suggested it. I didn't even have to coax her."

I nodded, a good suspicion of what the problem was. Her pussy was sure to be sore from that last screwing I gave her on the boat. She just didn't want to leave me hanging, so since Trina and I had already done it, it didn't seem to be an issue to let us do it again.

I didn't waste any time turning her around and pushing my hard-on into her. We stood under the water, slapping our bodies together, my thighs slapping her ass, making her tits swing wildly, which I could see in the mirror over the sink. It only took a few short minutes to get her to climax, her orgasm taking mine along for the ride. I stood pumping shot after shot of cum into her as we stood panting and twitching under the water.

We washed each other, including shampooing each other's hair, by which time my dick was surprisingly hard again. No way I had anything left in the tank, but that didn't stop her from getting me to pump in and out of her until she climaxed one final time. By then, my dick was used up and if my wife WANTED to have sex, I wasn't sure I could give it to her. We dried off, she dressed and left for home, and I went to snuggle with my wife.

"Did you have fun with her?" she asked quietly as I slipped under the blanket next to her on the sofa.

"She had fun," I answered a little evasively.

"But did you have fun?"

"Sorta."

"Afraid to hurt my feelings?"

"A bit."

"You did like pushing the envelope all those years ago. I can see that you still do," she said as she snuggled against me, her soft warm body pressing to mine. I leaned over onto the arm of the sofa and twisted to lay on my back. She moved herself up my body so her head was resting on my chest while she lay squeezed between my body and the back of the sofa. "I think you still do," she whispered.

"Maybe a little."

She slapped my chest gently. "Liar," she whispered. "Did you have fun having sex with that woman earlier today? The one when you went to park?" I was silent for a few moments. "Be honest with me, please?"

"It was kinda fun. I hadn't ever done anything like that before. It was kinda exciting, in a heart pounding way."

"I don't think I could ever do that. Have sex in a busy parking lot. It was hard enough not to try and hide my body when that guy in the boat was looking down at me."

"I could tell. I was proud of you, floating there like that in front of him."

"Well, you didn't give me a lot of options. And you were certainly not upset about that woman checking you out. I bet if she'd have wanted you to, you'd have had sex with her too."

"Maybe," I answered. "I didn't really NEED to. I mean I was satisfied with what we'd done."

"I don't know that you were satisfied. Sated maybe. But satisfied? I'm not so sure."

"Yeah, well. Somehow things got a lot out of hand. I didn't plan on you getting naked like that. Trina, yeah. I intended to get her ass butt naked. She was asking for it. But for you, all I wanted to do was to get you in the water and use the zipper to let us have sex. I was kinda shocked when you did get undressed."

"Well, I had to so you could put sunblock on me and it kind of turned me on."

"I can believe that. I was trying to get you turned on." I chuckled. "But seriously. You have no idea how much of a turn on it was to have you naked like that, rubbing all over your body. God, I wanted to just bend you over and fuck you right there."

"I think I figured it out. I think I also figured out that it turns you on to be shown off to women. Especially if they get naked or partly naked at the same time. When you came down to the boat, you were soooooo big and fat. I don't think I've EVER seen you that big, and that's saying something after how big you were when we were on the walking trail."

"I didn't think you could really tell. I mean I can't," I answered.

"Oh yeah. I can tell," she said with a slight grin, looking up at me. "When you're really turned on, you are quite a bit fatter than when you just have a morning hard-on."

"Oh."

"I guess, well, I haven't seen you that fat in a long time. I suppose I should have noticed it a long time ago."

"We talked about what we used to do, the group thing. Did you enjoy it? Or at least parts of it?"

"Yes and no. It was always hard for me to get undressed, at least until you had me turned on. It was easier once I started to get excited. But until then, well, not so much."

"But once you were doing things. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was kind of nice being touched by other guys. I liked the way Randy sucked my nipples and played with my pussy. But then he was the first of them to do either of those. You liked playing with his wife, I know that."

"I did. She really liked to push the envelope though. Remember that time she and I were supposed to be French kissing, and she ended up putting my hands down her underwear?"

"I do. That seemed to be the start of that whole thing. Every time any of us were kissing, it seemed like we were all trying to get into each other's pants. Do you remember Tabitha giving you that naked lap dance?"

"Oh yeah. She was damn sexy doing that."

"I had to do it to Tim. Remember that?"

"Uh huh. Why?"

"I have a confession to make. While I was doing that, his dick kinda accidently got inside me," she whispered. She paused a little bit and then added, "And I didn't stop it when I felt it happening. I could have. I should have. But I didn't."

"I didn't know that."

"The next week, I had to give Tabitha's husband that lap dance, remember that?"

"Yeah, what was his name? Reggie or something like that."

"Yeah. It was. When I gave him his lap dance, well, it wasn't an accident. But I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be mad."

"So, you intentionally worked his dick in you?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Tabitha did the same thing to me. I didn't say anything because I figured you'd be furious. I especially didn't want to admit it after the blindfold incident because I thought you'd been done by one of the other guys. I had no idea that what had you so upset was not that you did another guy, but that you did another woman. I could see how that would be difficult."

"So, I guess we've both kind of cheated without telling each other," she said softly. "I'm not sure I'd want to make a habit of it, but if it were to happen again, on the spur of the moment kind of thing, I guess I wouldn't exactly divorce you or anything."

"So, if Diane would do something, like say, trap me in the shed with her, and get undressed, you wouldn't be overly upset if something happened?"

"Is that what she did? I thought I saw her from the upstairs bathroom window walking away from the shed," my wife said with a soft sigh. "Well, let's just let her think she's sneaking it behind my back. Forbidden fruit and all that. Just don't make it too easy for her."

"She'd really like me to come over some time and strip her and fuck her in the backyard."

"Do you want to?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"Somehow, I didn't think you would. Am I going to regret starting all this up again?"

"That depends. What do you want out of it?"

"Honestly? I want you happy," she whispered.

"I don't have to have sex with other women to be happy. I'm perfectly happy using it to make you come."

"I know you are. But you still wouldn't mind the occasional excursion, would you?"

"I guess I wouldn't."

"And if I said no, I didn't want you to?"

"I wouldn't," I answered.

"So today was, what? I didn't say no so that meant yes?"

"Kinda," I answered.

"I'll be honest. I was upset as hell at you when you came down looking like you'd had sex."

"You're not upset now?"

"A little. But not as much. I watched those girls ogling you in that little suit before Trina even pulled it down. If one of them had come over and bent over, I'm willing to bet you'd have had a hard time saying no."

"I know I should have. I probably would have."

"I think you'd have poked it right in and then hoped I didn't see," she said. "Right?"

I frowned. "Probably."

"Before this last week. Have you cheated on me with anyone else? I'm not talking about when we were doing group stuff, but since then until now."

"No."

"Have you thought about it?" I was silent for long seconds. "Yeah. I thought so. I wasn't providing what you needed. That's on me. So now, if I ask you to not do it with anyone but me. Would you do that? I mean if you knew you were going to get more of things like today with me?"

"That's all I was really asking for in the first place."

"But you'd be happier if I started playing again like we did way back then?"

"I could be happy if I knew we were playing a bit. I mean this has all been pretty wild, and I kind of let myself go places I shouldn't have."

"You're right, you shouldn't have. So, I want you to stop. You can play with Trina. If I tried to cut her off, she'd be really upset. So, Trina, but I want you to make her pay for it."

"Pay for it?"

"Make her do things for it that you know I wouldn't want to do but YOU want to do," she said with a smile.

"Such as?"

"I don't know. Be creative. I bet she'd even consent to having sex in a store or something. And I don't mean inside a dressing room."

"Okay."

"And Diane. As long as she keeps thinking she's sneaking it when I don't know. Just don't make a habit of it."

"Okay. I can do that."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers