Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's talk Emily."

"What about her?"

"She's pretty sexy. Do you want to fuck her some more?"

"You trying to farm me out so you don't have to put out as much?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe. You've been pretty insatiable the last week. I'm not sure I can keep this up."

"I can slow down."

"I doubt it. If Emily tries to seduce you into it, you can let her," she said. "I know she isn't going to try and steal you away."

"Is that what you're worried about? Someone stealing me away?"

"A little. You are above average down there. I'd kind of forgotten how much above average and how attractive that can be to some women."

"No one is going to steal me away."

"Good. Now. One more thing. How do you feel about me having sex with other men?"

"I'm not exactly thrilled about it. But I don't feel that I have a lot of room to say no."

"No. You don't. I'm not looking for it. I'm not planning it. But if we're going to be playful with other couples, it wouldn't be fair to the guys for you to be screwing their wives and me not doing anything in return. You still wanna screw other women?"

"It's a compelling reason not to."

"If it happens. Are you going to be upset with me?"

"No more than you are with me. But why? I mean you haven't indicated any desire to be having sex with other guys before this. Or did I miss something?"

"No. You didn't miss anything," she said softly, stroking my chest with her hand. "I just thought that if it happened, I'm not planning on it, but if it did, would it matter to you?"

"Of course, it would matter."

"You know how mad I was when we got caught in the rain?"

"Yeah. You were seriously pissed off," I answered.

"I was also seriously turned on. I know you already know that, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. The longer I walked with my tits showing, the more my heart was pounding and the wetter my pussy got. When that first jogger came by and saw my boobs I wanted to turn away, but when the second one came by, I wanted to stop and let him look more. By the time we got to the car, I was almost ready to pull my shirt off completely, just in case another guy came along."

"Well. I know you were really turned on. That was some great sex in the car."

"It was. If a guy accidently saw me partly dressed, would you be upset?"

"I dunno. I guess it depends on who it is."

"Let's say, John."

"Well, he already did see your boobs."

"I know. But what if he saw them again. Or even more of me. What if I stood there and let him get close, or even touch me? Would you be upset?"

I chuckled. "I've had sex with his wife. What can I say? What I want to know is where are you going with this? John's already seen you when we were screwing in the backyard. He had a pretty good look."

"What if it was someone we didn't know?"

"Such as?"

"Well, maybe a pizza delivery guy? Suppose I just walked to the door like this and let him look at me while I paid him?"

"I am so confused. You don't want guys to see you, then you do want guys to see you and then you don't. Now you wanna flash the pizza guy. What are you driving at?"

"I'm thinking back to when we used to play and how turned on I got in front of the guys when I would see them staring at my body. And then the joggers, how turned on I got. I didn't see John until we were basically done, and I wonder, if I had, if I'd seen him sooner, would it have made me turned on even more? What if it's a total stranger looking at my whole naked body? Would that turn me on? I did get turned on when that guy today was looking at me down in the water. I could almost feel his eyes staring at my nipples getting hard, wondering if he could see down into the water enough to see my pussy. I'm wondering if I'm missing something about myself."

"Like if you LIKE to be seen?"

"Something like that. I mean I don't, but after it happens, well, I did. Do you understand?"

"I do. So, order some pizza and let's find out," I said, giving her a squeeze.

"Are you sure?"

"Better to know than to not know. Order a pizza and set your purse on the floor near the door, but not too close. Then you can turn around and bend over and pick it up to give him a tip. He'll pretty much see everything if you do that. Then you'll know."

"What if I'm too scared to do it? To open the door?"

"I'm here. What can happen?"

"You really think I should?"

"I think if you want to know if that's what'd turning you on, then yes. Do I want some strange guy ogling my wife's sexy body? Not really, but if that's the part that gets you turned on, we ought to find out. Maybe that isn't it at all though. Maybe it's just the RISK of someone seeing."

"The risk of someone seeing?" she asked questioningly.

"Yeah. Like wearing a short skirt without underwear. There's always a chance if you bend over someone MIGHT see you. If you sit down and don't cross your legs, someone MIGHT be able to look up your skirt and see you. If your blouse is loose, if you bend over a guy MIGHT be able to look down your shirt at your boobs. The risk, not the event."

"I don't know. Maybe."

"So, order a pizza and we'll see what happens," I said softly.

She went and got her phone and then came back and sat on my lap, straddling me, my partly hard dick pressed between her pussy and my body. I couldn't help but sliding my hands up to her breasts and teasing them while she talked to the guy on the other end. I could see her blushing as she tried not to push my hands away, almost as if the guy on the other end would somehow know she was being played with. "You're so bad," she said after hanging up the phone.

"Uh huh," I agreed with a grin.

"Half an hour or so."

"So, the question is, what do you want him to see when he comes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want your pussy to be all wet and spread like it is after we've had sex? Or do you want it to look like it's just ho hum?"

"You'd do that? Make me show him my pussy after we've been having sex?"

"It would explain why you're naked," I grinned.

"It would," she agreed.

I let my hands tease her nipples some more, coaxing her body to respond, as well as my body. It took quite a few minutes before I was hard enough for her to work me into her pussy. "So, we don't want you too turned on. Right? Just to look like you've been having sex?" I asked as she moved her hips on me.

"Yeah."

"Then we shouldn't do anything until you get notified that he's on his way. Otherwise, we won't know, right?"

"Yeah. Good idea," she said as I reached my hands around and pulled her down to me.

"So. I'm thinking we can try a number of things."

"Such as?"

"You know you have that little summer dress I got you a few years back? The one you refused to wear because it was too short?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"How about we go to the store. You wear that. ONLY that. Then we can walk around the store, and you can bend over or pull the skirt up or the top aside and flash me your body and I can take pictures we can look at when we get home."

"What would that do?"

"If there are other people in the store. Risk, right?"

"Okay. Worth a try. What else?"

"I bet I can arrange to make you have a wardrobe malfunction. Be at a store or someplace and have your skirt fall off?"

"No. You wouldn't do that!"

"Not only would I, I could also make it so you wouldn't know when it happens so you'd really be surprised."

"You can do that?"

"I think I can," I answered.

"Okay, what else?"

"How about a public beach and a dissolving swimsuit?"

"Do they even make those?"

"Oh yeah. They do. Once you get in the water, it falls apart and you're stuck there naked. You HAVE to walk out completely naked to get a towel to cover up."

"We should get one of those for Trina! Or Diane!"

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing Diane like that."

"What else?"

"I could undress you and leave you in the bushes along the trail. You'd have to get out and walk to wherever I was, naked, to get your clothes back."

"Oh, that could be dangerous," she said with a frown. "What else?"

"Drive someplace naked. Maybe an adult store and walk in to buy something? Or maybe go through a drive-through naked?"

"That I maybe could do. Late at night though. I wouldn't do that in the daytime. Any other ideas?"

"Other than having sex outside again and letting John watch?"

"You must like these ideas," she said quietly.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because someone has a huge hard-on," she said with a giggle before her phone chimed. "Okay. He'll be here in three minutes according to this."

"Well, then it's up to you how much you wanna do on me."

"Not too much," she said. "God, I'm already getting nervous. I have butterflies in my stomach." She started to lift and lower herself on me, stroking me in and out of her a few times and then stopping again. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Do you WANT to do it?"

"Actually. I do."

"Then you can. You just have to convince yourself," I said as she lifted and lowered a few more times, sliding me in and out of her. "You're getting turned on just thinking about it. You're getting wet as crazy."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. He's going to get a really nice view."

She bounced a few more times before the doorbell rang. "I can't do this."

"Sure you can," I said, coaxing her to get up. "I'll be right here watching."

"Okay," she said climbing off of me. I watched her walk across the living room to the door and pause, waiting several seconds before she finally opened it. She pulled the door fully open and stood completely exposed to the twenty-year-old looking guy just outside. I couldn't hear much of what was said, but I could hear him stammer the amount. My wife said something, smiled and turned around to get her purse. She bent over with her legs straight, pushing her butt at him while she dug in her purse on the floor. I was sure her pussy was pushing out at him as she dug in her purse, taking long seconds to find the bill she wanted. I could see him staring at her, the bulge in his shorts growing as she stayed bent over in front of him. She finally stood up and turned around again, taking the pizza from him, but not handing him the bill yet. She turned around again, setting the pizza on the little hallway table just to the side of the door. She stepped towards him, stepping onto the porch and reached out with both hands. She tugged on one of his pockets and stuck the bill into the pocket, pushing her hand down into the pocket more than was required. She continued to hold the pocket so he couldn't back away and pressed her hand to the front of his shorts. She rubbed up and down the front of his pants, saying something to him I couldn't hear, after which he raised his hands nearly to her tits, paused and then after another comment, he grabbed both tits.

She let go of his pants and reached to his hands. I thought she was going to pull them from her chest, but instead she pulled them only away a little bit and then coaxed him to tease his fingers across and around her nipples and areola. With his hands stroking her gently, she reached down and undid the front of his shorts, letting them slide to his ankles, and then pushed his briefs down in front, freeing his young dick.

She stood stroking him slowly, letting him tease her tits for a few more moments before she moved one of his hands down between her legs, again, coaxing him to stroke her with his fingers. I didn't need to hear to know that what came next was a small moan as her body shuddered slightly. They stood there stroking each other for a surprisingly long time before my wife stepped back again. I thought she was going to end the encounter, but instead she turned around without letting go of his dick and bent over, this time leaving her feet further apart. She pulled him towards her with his cock as a handle and began to rub his dick head up and down her wet slit and across her clit. She moaned again, loud enough this time for me to hear, as she used his head to tease herself.

The pizza guy did what any guy would do at that point. He grabbed for her hips and thrust his hips towards her, jamming his cock deep into her in one quick thrust. She gasped but didn't stop him as he started to thrust himself into her with abandon. Her tits swung wildly under her chest as he pounded their bodies together. I wasn't thrilled, but then, it's basically what I had done to that woman at the lake, so I didn't have any room to complain. I just lay there and watched, waiting to see what she would do. She let him pump in and out of her for almost a minute before she reached back and pushed him back. She stayed bent over and reached between her legs and found his dick. she stood there, his dick between her legs, pressing it against her lips, but no longer in her, using the flat of her hand to hold him against her pussy as he started to stroke again, this time thrusting his dick along her slit. Her tits continued to swing wildly as he slammed his body against her bare ass, groaning loudly as he neared climax.

It didn't take much longer before he grunted and thrust forward one more time, driving his head out of her hand and started pumping shot after shot of cum. The first few shots splattered all over the bottom of her hanging tits, and then the remaining shots spurted out onto the rug below her. She stood there, letting his climax run its course, cum dripping from her tits and oozing from his shrinking dick. She finally pulled away from him, turned and smiled at him and then, smiling sweetly, she stepped back into the house further and closed the door slowly, leaving him standing with his dick dripping on the front porch.

My wife walked to the kitchen and then came back, rubbing a towel under her boobs. "I didn't expect that," she said as she walked up to where I was laying on the sofa yet.

"No? I know I've said this about a dozen times lately, but what did you expect to happen when you started rubbing his dick around your pussy?" I asked, suppressing a chuckle.

"Not that I guess. You're not mad?" she asked as she climbed onto the sofa over me. She aimed my dick at her pussy and sank slowly down on it. "Okay. Now I'm ready for you to make me come," she said quietly as she slid down my still hard dick.

"Did you like it?" I asked as she started to slowly slide up and down my pole.

"Like what?"

"Having him fucking you?"

"Like you said. It was different. But I wouldn't say I enjoyed it. It was stimulating, but I wasn't comfortable having him inside me like that."

"He looked like he was getting ready to cum in you."

"I felt it too. That's why I made him pull out. I didn't want a strange man's sperm in me. That's your place and only yours!" She moaned softly, bouncing harder. I slid my hands up her sexy body to her tits and grasped her nipples, letting her bouncing fun bags pull and stretch her nipples as she rode up and down my shaft. "Oh damn. Ohhhhhhh damn. I'm going to come. I'm soooooo damn close!" she squealed after only a very short few minutes. I could feel her pussy clenching around me and then she settled on my lap, sitting and trembling slightly for at least a full minute.

She looked down at me and leaned down, laying herself on me, her tits pressed to my chest as I stroked her back and butt. "You aren't upset that I did that?"

"I was surprised. Hell, I was surprised when you started to undo his pants. I didn't expect any of that. I thought you were just going to flash him your body."

"I was. But the longer I stood there bent over, showing him my pussy, the wetter and more excited I got. I wanted him to reach out and touch me, but he didn't. So, I had to do something to help it along. I mean, if we were going to do something like that, we might as well try it all? Right?"

"And what did we learn?"

"We learned that you better damn well not let me flash my pussy to any strange guys or it might get fucked if you're not around," she giggled. "No seriously. I think I learned that I kind of like being touched. I wasn't so much enjoying his dick in me, but I did like feeling him touching me. But no way I could do that without being already stimulated. If we hadn't been playing, I couldn't have ever opened the door."

"Maybe that's why the dare game was such a draw. It let you get turned on slowly before you had to do really daring stuff."

"Maybe," she whispered. "You don't seem to have that problem. You seem to be able to jump right in."

"Sorta," I agreed. "But then Trina was teasing the shit out of me all the way to the lake, so I was pretty turned on to start with."

"Yeah. I suppose that's true. So, you think we should try some of those things we talked about?"

"If it's going to mean great sex again like we used to have, yeah I do."

"Alright. But not every day, okay? My poor pussy is starting to feel like it's had a truck driven through it."

"Not every day. Got it," I whispered before kissing her cheek. "Now, we going to eat that pizza before it gets cold?"

"Oh yeah. Forgot about it!" she said with a giggle, pushing up off of me.

We did eat the pizza, and it was mostly cold already. The rest of the evening we just cuddled and watched some TV before heading to bed, still naked.