Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't stop himself from imagining her stroking him while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. He couldn't stop himself from imagining her sucking him while stroking him. He could stop himself from imagining cumming for his mother. He couldn't stop himself from imagining cumming all over her hand, in her mouth, and all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Ignoring the stiff elephant in the room, his mother holding his erect penis wasn't comforting him but sexually exciting him. As if sexually teasing him and/or heterosexually testing him, she continued fondling his cock while slowly stroking his prick. His mother was giving him a slow hand job. If it wasn't enough that his mother was holding his prick in her hand, he couldn't believe that she was giving him a slow hand job.

In the way that he continued staring down her open nightgown at her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, she stared down at his cock in her hand before staring up at him. Then, looking back down at his cock in her hand, she looked at his hand poised at the tops of her nearly exposed breasts before looking up at him again. As if she was thinking what he was thinking, and as if they were on the same sexually, incestuous page, she smiled with what she was obviously going to say next.

* * * * *

"You may touch me too, if you'd like," she said looking down at her nightgown clad breasts. "If you don't mind, I'd like you to touch, feel, and fondle my breasts," she said moving his hand to her breast. "It's been a long while since I felt the loving, sexual touch of a man."

As if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, he stared at his mother before staring at the hard and erect impressions that he nipples made in her nightgown. If it wasn't enough that she was holding his prick while fondling the head of his cock, he couldn't believe she invited him to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts. He couldn't believe she put his hand on her tit. He couldn't believe she wanted him to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts in the way that he had always wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits.

In the way that he was unable to wrap his head around his mother holding his prick, he was unable to wrap his head around his mother wanting him to feel her tits. In the way that he was unable to wrap his head around his mother flashing him her naked pussy and naked tits, he was unable to wrap his head around his mother holding his naked prick. In the way that he was unable to wrap his head around his mother fondling his cock while slowly stroking his prick, he was unable to wrap his head around his mother inviting him to touch, feel, and fondle her tits.

'She moved my hand to her breasts. She wants me to touch her tits. She wants me to feel her tits. She wants me to fondle her tits. I can't believe my mother invited me to have my wicked, sexual way with her tits,' he thought while gently feeling her tits through her nightgown as if her breasts delicate items to cherish and/or were breakable.

As if he was a doctor giving his mother a breast exam, William slowly moved his hand over his mother's breasts through her thin nightgown, first one and then the other. In the way that he continued to have an erection as soon as she touched his cock, as soon as he touched her breasts, without even squeezing or fondling them, her erect nipples pushed against his that his hand. As soon as he touched her breasts, continuing to throb and pulsate, his erection grew bigger and harder while her nipples grew harder and erected more.

Unable to stop his cock from pulsating, as soon as he felt her nipples pushing against the palm of his hand, as if his prick was his beating heart, his cock throbbed in his mother's hand. He wondered if she'd give him a hand job. He wondered if she'd take him in her mouth. He wondered if she'd blow him.

"You have big tits, Mom," he said compelled to say the obvious. "They're so soft and yet so firm. You have beautiful breasts. They're so shapely."

She looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"And you have a big dick," she said with a dirty laugh while continuing to stare at his prick. "Tell me. I'm curious," she said looking down at his hand feeling her tits before looking up at him again while prying him for sexual information. "Are my breasts the first breasts you've ever felt?"

Embarrassed to admit, he nodded his head.

"Yes," he said while showing his embarrassment. "I'm a bit behind when it comes to the opposite sex," he said with a nervous, little laugh. "I'm more comfortable with men than I am with women," he said adding to the illusion that he was gay. "I've always been nervously shy around women."

Taking advantage of her son by allowing him to feel her tits through her nightgown while she held and fondled his naked prick, she removed her arms from her nightgown straps and pulled her nightgown down to expose her naked breasts. As if looking to see what he could see, she looked down at her naked breasts before staring up at him. Then, she felt her tits and fingered her nipples in the way that she obviously wanted him to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"I don't mind if you feeling my naked tits and fingering my nipples, William," she said. "I'm enjoying you feeling my naked breasts while fingering my naked nipples. It's been so long since anyone touched me in that sexually, familiar way. I've been so lonely lately and have missed the loving, sexual touch of a man. Don't be afraid to touch me and feel me," she said moving his hand over her naked breasts.

With her not having to ask him twice, William felt his mother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He fondled her naked breasts while squeezing her big tits. Then, concentrating more on her nipples than her breasts, he fingered her nipples as if he was changing the time on his watch by turning his watch stem. He pulled them, turned them, twisted them, pinched them, and squeezed his mother's nipples to her obvious sexual delight.

Obviously sexually arousing her, the more he fingered her nipples, as if she was masturbating herself by her rubbing her thighs together, the more she squirmed. The more that he fingered her nipples, the more that she fondled and stroked his prick. The more that she fondled the head of his prick with her fingertips and stroked his cock, the bigger and harder he grew. Then, adding to his sexual excitement, his mother said something that was as shocking as it was sexually exciting.

* * * * *

"Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said looking up at him with sexually expectant eyes. "Did you ever have a hand job," she asked?

In his feeble attempt to hide his sexual excitement from his mother, he purposely stared up at his sketches of nearly naked muscular men wearing speedos before looking down at her. Then, as if he had already imagined her saying what she had just said when masturbating himself, he stared at his mother wide-eyed while she looked up at him with a sexy smile and giving him a naughty look. Spanking his monkey, he couldn't help himself from imagining his mother giving him a motherly hand job. He couldn't help himself from imagining cumming for his mother.

'Is she asking me if he ever had a hand job or is she asking me if I want her to give him a hand job?' He couldn't tell. He didn't know. He stared at his mother's naked breasts while he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. 'As much as I'd love my mother to give me a hand job, I'd much rather my mother give me a blowjob. Yet, if a hand job is all that she's offering and willing to give me, I'd settle for that,' he thought while staring at his cock in his mother's hand.

Unsure what she meant by her question, perhaps it was just an innocent question. He still couldn't tell and he still didn't know. Giving him mixed signals, he always had a difficult time reading her. Making it much more difficult to know what she was asking him, this was his mother and not some whore he picked up from a bar and invited home, not that he ever picked up anyone to invite home. Embarrassed while sexually excited by the thought that his mother was offering to give him a hand job, he gave her an uncomfortable, albeit a sexually excited smile.

"I've masturbated myself, if that's what you mean, Mom," he said embarrassed to admit to his mother that he masturbated while hoping that she'd give him more clarification.

She returned his uncomfortable smile with her loving smile.

"No," she said continuing to slowly stroke him while staring down at his erect cock before staring back up at him. "I mean, other than you masturbating yourself, has anyone given you a hand job?"

As if imagining one of them giving him a hand job, he stared up at his sketches of nearly naked men before staring down at his mother. As if imagining her giving him his first, hand job, he'd love for his mother to lovingly stroke his cock harder and faster. Spanking his monkey, he'd love for his mother to give him a hand job. He'd love to cum for his mother while continuing to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples.

A bit of a stretch, expecting her to blow him and allow him to cum in her mouth, if she wouldn't blow him and if he couldn't cum in his mother's mouth, he'd love to cum all over his mother's hand. Even better than her giving him a hand job, instead of her blowing him, he'd love to give his mother a cum bath. He always sexually fantasized of not only cumming in his mother's mouth but all over her face, in her hair, across her big, naked breasts, and all over her hand.

He wondered if she'd not only masturbate him but also allow him to give her a cum bath. He'd love to see his mother's eyes, nose, and lips dripping with his cum. He'd love to watch his mother wipe his cum from her face, her hair, and her naked breasts. He'd love to watch his mother lick his cum from her lips.

'Wow,' he thought while imagining ejaculating a huge volume of warm cum all over his mother's pretty face and across her big breasts.

"No," he said looking down at her hopefully, expectedly, and with great sexual anticipation of her giving him his first, hand job while giving his mother a cum bath. "No one has ever masturbated me."

She squeezed his cock while stroking his prick a little faster. Holding his prick tighter in her hand, she stroked him harder. She stopped stroking him to finger the head of his cock before reaching her hand down to cup his testicles. In the way that he gently fondled her naked breasts, caressing them while careful not to rupture him, she gently fondled his naked balls. If he thought it was sexually exciting to see and feel his mother holding his erect prick in her hand, it was even more sexually exciting to see and feel his mother holding his testicles in her hand. Then, she said what he hoped to hear.

"Would you like me to give you a hand job? I could do that for you. You work so very hard and you've been so tense lately," she said staring up at him. "I don't mind doing that for you, William. I don't mind giving you, my beautiful son, his first hand job," she said pausing while starting to slowly stoke his cock. "Do you think you could cum for your mother?"

He looked at her with as much shock as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Mom," he said and was all that he said while imagining his mother masturbating him.

He didn't have to imagine his mother masturbating for long. She stared up at him before staring back down at his erect prick. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his significant other, his mother started to stroke his erect prick harder and faster.

"It's been a long time since I've held a cock in my hand, stroked a prick, and given anyone a hand job," she said as if she was talking to her sister instead of confessing to her son. She continued staring down at his erect prick while stroking his erect prick before staring up at him again. "If you'd like me to and if you don't mind, I'd like to give you a hand job," she said. "I'd love to watch you become sexually excited enough to cum. I'd like to watch you cum all over my hand."

He stared down at his stiff dick buried in his mother's hand.

'What did she say? If I'd like her to give me a hand job and if I don't mind her giving me a hand job, she'd give me a hand job? She wouldn't mind giving me a hand job? Is that what she said? Is she kidding me? My mother wants to masturbate me. She wants to jerk me off. My mother wants to give me a hand job? My mother would love to watch me cum. Better and more than I expected, I can't believe this is happening,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm about to cum for my mother.'

As shocked as he was sexually excited, he stared at his mother's hand slowly stroking him and at her fingertips fondling the head of his engorged prick. His mother was giving him a hand job. His mother was masturbating him. He couldn't believe his eyes. As if his cock belonged there, he couldn't believe how good his stiff prick felt in her hand.

"Okay," he said playing the innocent one. "Sure, I'd like that, Mother. As long as you're willing to masturbate me, I'd like for you to masturbate me. I'd like to cum for you, Mother."

Mary stroked her son. She stroked him faster while stroking him harder. She leaned up on her elbow to stroke him harder and faster. Stroking him as if determined to make him cum, she continued masturbating him faster and harder. Then, perhaps, with nowhere for his cum to go but all over her nightgown, her face, across her naked breasts, and her hand, she asked him her next shocking yet sexually exciting question.

* * * * *

"Have you ever had a blowjob?"

This time with his mouth gapping open, William looked at his mother wild-eyed again. Something he always sexually fantasized over while masturbating himself, he sexually fantasized now. He imagined his mother taking his stiff prick in her beautiful mouth to suck him while stroking him. He imagined his mother staring up at him with her big, brown eyes while blowing him. He imagined putting a gentle hand behind his mother's brunette, pretty head and ejaculating his cum in her willing mouth.

"No," he said gulping out the answer while imagining what she'd say next.

When she tightened her grip on his prick while stroking him a little faster, he imagined her again leaning down to take him in her mouth. Again, he couldn't help from imagining his hard, hairy cock in his mother's mouth while she stared up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. Again, he couldn't help but imagine putting a gentle hand behind his mother's brunette, pretty head and humping her mouth and fucking her face. Again, he couldn't help from imagining cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum.

"Our little secret, just between you and me. No one else needs to know," she said looking up at him to give him a sexy smile and a wink while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'll blow you, if you want," she said sexually teasing him while looking down at his erect prick again and while continually stroking him before looking back up at him. "I'd like to suck your penis, William. It's been so long since I've had a cock in my mouth. You may even cum in my mouth, if you'd like," she said timidly while continuing to stroke him before staring up at him again.

He stared at her in shock while continuing to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"Okay," he said. "Sure. I've love for you to give me a blowjob, Mom. I'd love to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum, Mother."

Clearly, not waiting for him to change his mind, as if he was her boyfriend, husband, significant other, or a man she picked up in a bar, Mary took her son's cock in her mouth and stroked him while sucking him. William put a gentle hand behind his mother's brunette, pretty head while humping her mouth and fucking her face. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, it didn't take him long to ejaculate a load of cum in his mother's beautiful mouth. As if his prick was a volcano erupting hot lava, he continued ejaculating a second load of warm cum in his mother's willing mouth.

* * * * *

While William was still in his room over the garage, his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother were having a Sunday morning, coffee clutch to discuss what Mary did or didn't do with her son last night. All in on it, each woman was eagerly waiting her turn to have incestuous sex with William on the pretense of saving him from homosexuality. Since Mary was first to have sex with her son, the rest of the women were all jealous that Mary already had sex with William first.

Temporarily putting their jealousy aside, they were all obviously eager to know the incestuous details of a mother having sex with her son. Did she have sex with her son or not? Did he have sex with his mother or not? While undoubtedly hoping that she'd have the answer that they all wanted and were anxiously waiting to hear, they all wanted to know once and for all if William was gay or straight. The curious response to the burning question was the answer they needed to hear. Was William gay or was he straight?

The quandary was, if he wasn't gay, with their excuse and justification to have sex with him as their way to save him from turning gay removed, would they still have incestuous sex with him? It was one thing to have incestuous sex with him an in attempt to save him from turning gay but it was something else entirely to have incestuous sex with him when they knew that he wasn't gay but straight. Rather than being a family of caring women helping their son, their brother, their nephew, their cousin, and their grandson, they'd be deemed a family of incestuous perverts.

For him to have sex with his MILF of a mother, his sexy sister, his MILF of an aunt, his slutty cousin, and his still sexy grandmother, they'd all be deemed no better than him. When learning that he wasn't gay but straight, they'd all be deemed incestuous whores to have sex with William. No doubt, to justify them all having sex with him, at the very least, they all hoped that he had gay thoughts.

If he was merely thinking of having homosexual sex with men instead of thinking of having heterosexual sex with women, just the mere thoughts of gay sex gave them the justification to have sex with him. In their hopes of nipping his gay sexual behavior in the bud, by using conversion and reparation therapy, that alone would warrant them having incestuous sex with him. Him having gay thoughts would give them the excuse and the justification they needed to have incestuous sex with him as their loving way to save him from himself.

Still reeling from having sex with his MILF of a mother while listening to the women, William couldn't believe his mother stroked his cock while allowing him to feel her naked breasts and fondle her nipples. If that wasn't enough, he couldn't believe she stroked his prick while sucking his prick. He couldn't believe she not only blew him but also allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. Too much to process in his 20-year-old brain, he was eager to listen to what they all had to say about his mother having sex with him.

Assuredly, if he was gay, under the false pretense of helping him and saving him, they all could justify having sex with him as their way to convert him to being heterosexual and by giving him conversion therapy. If he was gay, they'd all do their sexual best to convert him. Willing to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, his family of horny and sexually frustrated women would sexually do anything for William under the guise and false pretenses that they were helping him by converting him. With them all hoping that he was gay, or at least had homosexual thoughts, sadly, if he wasn't gay, how else could they justify having incestuous sex with him?

1...56789...12