Freja and Jeanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, daddy," Jeanie murmured, looking at the floor.

Vince stood, still looking down at his daughter. "I am too. I won't kick you out of this property, but effective immediately, I'm cutting off all your funds. Fees, taxes, expenses, food, cellphone, tuition ... you're on your own. You clearly need to learn that actions, even mistakes, have consequences. You won't see another dime from me until you've learned your lesson. And perhaps you'd better keep contact with us to a minimum until this blows over. I'll let you know if that ever happens."

Vince helped his wife up and they both walked toward the door.

"I love you both," Jeanie called out. "And I'm sorry."

Vince paused in heading to the door, but Jocy marched resolutely onward. He closed the door behind them, and then there was silence. Freja waited patiently while Jeanie just looked quietly at the floor for some time.

"Thanks for not stepping in," the brunette said finally, turning to look at her wife. "I really needed to field that one myself."

"I know, my love," the Danish girl said, smiling warmly and squeezing Jeanie's hand. "I just wanted to know I was here for you. I only would have stepped in if things had gotten out of control. They were very angry that the church group was involved, ja?"

Jeanie shrugged. "Not the first time, tbh. First time I remember was when they caught me and four of the boys doing things naked in a bathroom in the church basement."

"Oh my," Freja said, trying not to giggle. "How old were you?"

"Don't ask," Jeanie replied, shaking her head. "I was in trouble, yeah, but not nearly as much as the four boys, so that one just kinda blew over, y'know? I've got a feeling this one isn't gonna, because it's me flying solo."

"It was brave of you not to mention Alex," Freja mentioned. "If they knew, would they really try to sue him?"

Jeanie sighed. "Mom's the lawsuit-happy type, so yeah. Problem is, that'd put her up against the Profs, and I love my parents too much to see them destroyed like that. Can you imagine?"

"I am preferring not to, tee-bee-aytch," the Danish girl said, mimicking her wife's particular lingo. "But I am sorry this happened, yndling. Now what? Do you need to have a cry?"

"Hell no!" Jeanie said, standing and looking annoyed, her hands on her hips. "We gotta figure out how to make enough money to pay for this place, not to mention everything else!"

Freja blinked, looking up at her wife. "That ... is unusually resilient of you, my love. I am used to you being a little more ... ummm ... squishy?"

"Not when I've got a wife to think about, not to mention this lifestyle I'm accustomed to," Jeanie declared, waving off the concern. "I'll weep some other time. For now, we've got shit to do, and our life to fix!"

"You think you can do this easily?"

"Hey, if I can take two dicks in my cunt, one in my ass, two in my mouth and one in each hand, I can certainly look after my wife!" Jeanie announced.

Freja looked astonished. "You have done this, yndling?"

"Well, no," Jeanie admitted, blushing a little. "I just meant that if I could do those things, I could certainly look after my wife, the way I should. Now let's go make some money!"

"Gud, I love it when you sound determined," Freja purred, pulling her wife down to the couch for a deep kiss, and stripping her clothes off.

***

Alexa was sitting inside the café, trying not to smirk in amusement as she listened to what her friends were telling her. She waited while they explained the entire sordid tale from beginning to end. They took turns giving her their impressions of what had happened and why. It took everything she had not to laugh.

"Well now," she said finally, sipping at her Café Nordique, enjoying the cardamom notes it carried. "You two really pooed the scrooch this time, didn't you?"

Freja and Jeanie just blinked at her.

"Screwed the pooch," Alexa said, smirking and rolling her eyes. "How could you not get that reference, Claudine de Culam?"

"You and your weird insinuendos," Freja said, shaking her head. "The important point here is that my Jeanette has been cut off from her funds she was relying on to continue living as she is accustomed. We therefore are needing to think of things."

Alexa shrugged. "Do you need us to take over where Daddykins left off? I doubt Kar and Mike would have a problem with --"

"That's kind, Lexi, but no," Jeanie said, shaking her head. "Very kind, but it doesn't solve the problem. We need to prove to my folks that we're not helpless without them. We've gotta cover all our own expenses and make money on our own merits, y'know?"

"Absolutely understandable," the blonde goddess said easily, nodding and smiling. She was absolutely enchanting to look at, and always had been, just like her older sister. Alexa had thick, voluminous golden locks, brilliant sapphire eyes, elegant lines to her face, and a smile that would light up a room. Her voice was lyrical and addicting to listen to. Even Freja, who had been Alexa's best friend and soulmate for over a decade, never tired of listening to or looking at her. They'd both just turned twenty, and Freja couldn't imagine Alexa ever seeming old. She was youthful exuberance personified.

"So what are your plans, then?" Alexa asked, taking another sip of her drink. "You've got your courses to think about, so you can't exactly devote all your time to these fiduciary endeavours you have planned."

"I'm more worried about finding ways to make money," Jeanie said, causing Alexa to blink and Freja to give her a curious look. She ignored it. "I mean, I think we're gonna be wingin' it for a little bit, since I still have enough money in my bank account to cover all our expenses for a few months, but I gotta think beyond that, right?"

"I couldn't agree more," Alexa said. "But wow, count on you two to make things crazy and weird."

"Says the blonde trollop boning her nephew ..." muttered Jeanie. "We don't really need anything from you, Lexi, we just wanted to let you know what happened. And... maybe you could tell the profs for me?"

"You're afraid to tell them yourself, and I don't blame you," Alexa mused. She was in love with her nephew, her sister's son, and they were a match made in Heaven, no doubt -- they'd even married in a secret glade back in the summer. "God knows how much agony Alex and I could have saved ourselves if we'd been forthright with Kar and Mike about our feelings for one another. So yes, I'll tell them for you. They'll just want me to make sure you two are doing okay. You're family, after all."

The two girls smiled and blushed, knowing the truth of it. They were both madly in love with all four members of the DeBourne family. It couldn't be helped. "We promise to not keep you in the dark," Jeanie said. "And not come running with our hand out."

"That's fine, just don't do without because you're too stubborn or proud to say anything, because that'd be unforgivable ..."

She gave her beloved Freja a pointed look. The Danish girl looked at the ceiling.

"So how soon do you two need to start gallivanting around looking for geld?" Alexa queried.

Freja shrugged. "It is nothing so immediate as to require our full attention. Why, my love?"

"Well ..." Alexa mused, smiling slyly and pulling apart the ivory buttons of her short cashmere sweater to subtly reveal her cleavage to them, "... if there's no rush, I thought we might meet up with my nephew and see if we can tucker him out ..."

"Oh God, I love it when Alex bruises my brainstem!" Jeanie exclaimed a little too loudly, causing people at nearby tables to swivel their heads toward the trio. She coughed and settled back into her chair, examining her pumpkin spice latte. "I mean, yeah, that's not a bad way to kill off an afternoon, right?"

"I am more than willing," Freja agreed, liking the idea. It had been some time since the four of them had all made love together. "Maybe we can play anal roulette again?"

More looks came from nearby.

"Sure, why not right here on this table, now that everyone in the places knows?" Alexa giggled, gesturing to the furniture.

Jeanie frowned. "I don't think any of us 'cept maybe Fre would fit on the table without busting it. Doesn't sound safe, y'know?"

Freja just shook her head, while Alexa laughed prettily.

***

Back in the condo, Alex was lying on his side, gripping Freja's hips while thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy from behind. She panted and moaned as she ground back against him, kissing Jeanie feverishly as the brunette lay next to her on her back. Kneeling over Jeanie, holding one of her legs up in the air, Alexa was slithering her gooey womanhood against her lover's. The foursome writhed and pumped in an erotic rhythm, the air of the bedroom turning warm and wet with their exertions.

"Gnnnn, missed this ..." Jeanie moaned, undulating her hips against Alexa's while kissing her wife. "People oughta just do this all the time."

"I wouldn't object," Alex agreed before biting on the juncture of Freja's neck and shoulder, causing her to tremble and hiss in pleasure. His strong hand squeezed and massaged her breasts, pulling on her nipples and making them sting deliciously.

"Can't say as I can think of a better use of my time," Alexa panted, grinding down on Jeanie, her creamy skin glistening with a sheen of sweat. Her magnificent breasts jiggled with her movements, captivating the attention of her three lovers. "World would be a happier place, don't you think?"

"Yuh-huh!" Jeanie gasped, rocking harder as orgasm approached. She reached up and almost mauled Alexa's heaving breasts, rapt as she heard her pussy making greedy sucking sounds, mingling with the blonde's.

"Ooh, Alex," Freja mewled, her skin turning pink as his throbbing cock plunged back and forth inside her. He was using some pattern of long and short strokes that drove her wild, keeping her from finding a rhythm. That and he was so much stronger than her, even where lower bodies were concerned, when her years of soccer should have evened the odds somewhat. But she didn't care, because he was going to make her cum, and hard, like he always did. "Yes, right there! Ah!"

"Uhn, spread 'em, Jeanie!" Alexa managed to say, her rocking movements over the brunette almost frantic now. "Let me feel inside you!"

One of Jeanie's hands reached down and pulled her thick netherlips wide, exposing her inner pussy while Alexa ground against her. Alexa did the same with two fingers and pressed hard, her inner pink now touching Jeanie's. They both gasped and whimpered at the wet heat, closer than they could describe with mere words. Beside them, Alex was pummeling Freja's tight tunnel and making her yelp with each thrust. He could feel her tightening around him, fluttering and squeezing with increasing urgency, her body needing to cum.

"Cum in me!" she begged, reaching back to grab one of his ass cheeks and pull him against her even harder. Alex rammed into her harder, his top leg hooking over hers to pin her tight as she writhed. Next to them, Alexa and Jeanie were grinding almost frantically, fighting to hold off for a few more precious seconds. Jeanie's eyes had almost rolled up into her head, pushing her hips up with all her might against her lover. Alexa had squeezed her eyes shut, pushing down as hard as she could ...

Freja was shaking uncontrollably as she pushed her face into the pillow and shrieked loudly. Alex groaned and gripped her tight as he pumped his pearly cum deep inside her. Next to her, Jeanie was making incoherent noises as orgasm wracked her, her frothy pussy bathing Alexa's. The blonde goddess sighed loudly, arching her back as she released herself, her cum mingling with Jeanie's between them, inside them, they'd pushed so close.

Freja was still trembling, keeping her face in the pillow, undulating back against Alex gently. Alexa had finally relaxed, and lay down gently on top of Jeanie, kissing her deeply and lovingly, their pussies still glued together. Their tongues tangled as they caressed one another, lost in their mutual bliss. Their hips still moved and undulated slowly, playing out the soft denouement of their shared orgasm. No one said anything for some time. What needed to be said?

Finally they all stirred, and the girls pulled Alex into the center to lie on his back, while the three of them snuggled around his solid frame. They caressed and kissed one another languidly, not a care in the world, all thoughts of what lay beyond the bedroom door banished. Alexa was the one on top of him now, her large breasts squashed to his chest. She purred as Jeanie reached down, took his still-hard cock, and slipped it into his aunt, the woman he called his wife.

Jeanie and Freja, meanwhile, had slithered around until their faces were right next to one another's glistening snatches, and they hugged close as they began licking the cum out of one another. Jeanie moaned as she tasted Alex's thick, tangy sperm on her tongue, along with the earthy notes of her beloved wife. Freja, meanwhile, reveled in the heady mixture of Jeanie and Alexa's cum mingling on her tongue, the women she loved most in this entire world.

The four lovers were finally spent, and lay still, basking in their post-orgasmic contentment and closeness. Predictably, Jeanie and Freja moved around beneath Alex and Alexa, compelling her to rock her hips, fucking her nephew slowly, while they licked at his glistening shaft and her gooey slit.

They heard and felt Alexa shiver and cum again, and once she was done, Jeanie pulled Alex's throbbing cock out of his aunt. She bobbed up and down on the shaft, then let Freja do the same. They took turns, giggling as they kissed and swirled their tongues around the head. Alex was too busy to respond, however, since he and Alexa were kissing deeply and lovingly.

"Well now," Alexa announced, sitting up and stretching her arms overhead, pushing her glorious breasts forward. Not surprisingly, Alex's strong but gentle hands reached up to caress and massage them, just the way she loved. "That sure took the edge off."

"Ditto ..." Jeanie sighed, pushing herself up into a kneeling position and looking happy. Noticing her wife's face was shiny and sticky with cum, Freja pulled her in close for a kiss and began licking her face clean. Their breasts squashed together as their tongues tangled.

"God, you two, get a room!" Alex laughed, still squeezing Alexa's breasts as he looked at the sapphic tryst happening near his feet.

"This is our room, tyvm," Jeanie mumbled back through the kiss she shared with Freja. "So just mind your own dicky beeswax, DeBourne."

"Fair enough," Alex said cheerfully, sitting up and allowing his wife to turn around and snuggle back against him. His strong arms enveloped her in a hug, and they watched their hostesses clean one another thoroughly. "You girls sure know how to tucker a guy out."

"Like you're objecting," Jeanie retorted as they finally finished kissing and lay down together, snuggling and caressing. "And you give as good as you get, anyway. It's not every guy who can keep up with three horny girls."

"Only with long intervals of rest in between," Alex admitted. "And lots of walnuts, water, pineapple and bananas."

Freja let out a contented sigh and stared dreamily at Alexa and her nephew, a mere year younger than herself -- there were strong family resemblances between them, of course, but they were not just the obvious things. They both had golden blond hair and blue eyes, but Alex probably got those from his father's family, the DeBourne clan, all of whom were blond, blue-eyed and strongly built. He had his father's infectious grin and bent sense of humour, and phenomenal drive and stubbornness. Alexa's eyes were a dancing, deep sapphire, while Alex's were more of a piercing ice-blue, like his dad's. He was tall, a few inches over six feet, and had a strong gymnast's or swimmer's build, with not an ounce of fat on him, and a defined eight-pack of abs.

And that magnificent cock ...

"You two finally decided if you're staying here or going to Roskilde for Christmas?" Alexa purred while Alex caressed her body casually in all the right places.

"Well, I'm gonna stick my neck out here and guess that we're not spending it with my parents in Collingwood," Jeanie sighed. "And while we'd no doubt have a good time with you and the Profs, we still haven't seen Fre's parents since the wedding. And Christmas is as good an excuse as any, right?"

"That's fair," Alex agreed. "You can afford it?"

"Should be able to," Jeanie mused. "I'll get Fre to make sure, of course, and yes, I promise to tell you if we need help, okay? So don't offer. It kills the fuck mood."

"Heavens forfend," Alexa giggled. "Although, knowing you two the way I do, it's hard to imagine what it would take to kill your sex drive."

"Couldn't you two just be camgirls?" Alex asked. "I mean, you're usually broadcasting anyway, might as well monetize all that action, right?"

"We have discussed this already," Freja answered, lying on her side facing them and tracing her finger lazily around Jeanie's brown nipple. "And while we indeed think we would make much money, there is the matter of accounting to my Jeanette's parents for how we are making our living."

Jeanie nodded somewhat somewhat glumly. "Camming, Snapchat, Discord, all those platforms -- we'd make mad bank, but my parents would assassinate me if they found out. They still have access to my financial records, and I'm pretty sure they'd figure it out."

Alexa considered. "Could you two run a YouTube channel and just be hilarious while keeping your clothes on? Popular YouTube channels get monetized nowadays, you know."

The wives looked at one another for a moment and then shrugged, while Freja clambered into a kneeling position, caressing her lover's body. "Could work," Jeanie said. "We're pretty silly, I guess."

"I'd watch," Alex added. "You two'd get followers quickly, and monetize. If you need a hand setting it up, I'll do what I can to help."

"Aright, let's do this!" Jeanie blurted, sitting up suddenly, looking determined. Unfortunately, she had sat up too quickly, and Freja reared back in alarm. The Danish girl squealed as she tumbled backward off the huge bed, landing with a thud, her feet over her head.

"Oops," Jeanie said hastily, blushing. "Sorry, Fre."

"Oh, you guys are gonna make so much money ..." Alex laughed heartily.

***

"So, right about here, Fre?" Jeanie called out as she positioned the webcam on the dining room table, angling it minutely back and forth in search of the perfect position. She wanted to catch her best side, after all. She was sitting on an old, antique wooden bench she'd been given by her parents, one from the farm they owned. She'd always loved its rustic feel and thought it would be nice if she and Freja could sit next to each other during this first webcast.

"I am thinking so, yndling," Freja called back from another room, not having really looked. She was busy choosing an outfit. Nothing too daring, but she still wanted to look nice, of course. Maybe just a T-shirt that perhaps accented her bust a little bit? She was acutely aware of the fact that she had the smallest breasts of the girls in her immediate circle of associates. She was usually around a 32B, and when she wore a bra at all, she wore ones that gave her extra lift, so that she had noticeable cleavage.

Jeanie's breasts were bigger than hers, around a 36C, and jiggled enticingly when she moved at any pace faster than a slow walk. While Freja did not begrudge her beloved her breasts, she was slightly envious of them. Their new friend and occasional lover, Heather from school, seemed to be in about the same range as Freja's wife, although they weren't as nicely shaped, at least in Freja's mind. Alex, who had dated Heather previously, seemed to think they were nice enough.