Freja and Jeanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was Alexa.

Freja had to stop and sigh as she thought of her oldest friend and soulmate's body. In all ways, Alexandra was an erotic fantasy. She was a testament to the power of good genetics. Her bust was on the order of a 40D, or DD, depending on the time of the month. And yet, despite their size, they didn't sag, because of the blonde goddess' strong back and oblique muscles, which always helped to pull them up and back. They were capped with pink nipples that begged to be kissed and bitten; Freja never saw them without beginning to drool. She thought she'd never see another set of such perfect breasts.

Then she met Alexa's older sister, Karen.

The genetic perfection of the Gordon-Blackwell sisters was undeniable. Karen was nearly fifty now, and despite the almost thirty-year difference between her and Alexa, her body was still unreal to behold. Fit and perfect, she had the same breasts, although the nipples were a darker, dusky pink colour. Left to her own devices and honesty, Freja would never be able to choose. Thankfully, she didn't have to.

"Fre? Fre!"

"Yes!" Freja said hastily, snapping out of her titty-fueled reverie. She turned around and shivered slightly, feeling that her panties were slightly wet. She muttered to herself and picked out a shirt, hurrying back to the living room. "I am sorry, I was still picking out a shirt."

"No worries, I was just setting up the cam," Jeanie replied, waving it off. "Hope your shirt complements mine." She pushed her chest forward, showing off her screen-printed T, which displayed a cartoonish logo and images for the Europop band E-Rotic.

Still in her push-up bra, Freja hadn't yet put on her shirt, but she held it out for display, showing off the intentionally faded and 'classic' look of the image, the Japanese enka singer from the 1960s, Chiemi Eri. "We are both wearing musical shirts, this will do, ja?"

"I have no idea who that is," Jeanie remarked, gazing at the image. But then her attention moved back to her wife's bra-encased breasts, and the tempting cleavage they created just above. "Yum yum ..."

Without a word to Freja, she leaned in and pressed her mouth against the two globes, kissing and nuzzling them. Freja made a cursory attempt to make her wife stop, but that ended quickly when the little minx found her sweet spot, her hand squeezing one of her breasts just right.

"Mmmmm, happy place!" Jeanie said in a muffled voice as she motorboated her wife. Freja bent her knees slightly to allow for better access, and was rewarded with shivers of pleasure travelling up her spine and lancing out through her body to her fingers and toes.

Freja gasped and clutched her wife's kinky brown hair, closing her eyes and whispering to herself while Jeanie's free hand reached in and began stroking at Freja's crotch through her jeans. She pressed hard enough for her fingers to be felt, and then moved them back and forth. Jeanie's tongue was now slithering around her nipple as she pulled the cup of her violet bra down, exposing her. The brunette bit the nipple lightly, tugging back gently and eliciting a groan from Freja. The delicious sting made her wetter still.

Freja hastily hiked down her jeans, even while Jeanie sucked on her nipple, exposing her tiny purple panties. Jeanie's fingers made it under the thin, already soaking fabric, rubbing along her wife's slit. Freja moaned again, clutching her head close, tugging at the roots of Jeanie's hair. The brunette squirmed on the wooden bench, her pussy moist enough to stain the wood through her thong panties.

Jeanie pulled Freja down onto the bench with her, the two women straddling it as they pulled one another close and began kissing hungrily. They moaned as their tongues tangled and their hands began roving. Jeanie's hands found the clasp of Freja's bra and unhooked it deftly. She tossed it aside, exposing the Danish girl's pert breasts. Freja then eagerly pulled Jeanie's shirt over her head, delighted to see her wife had no bra on, her breasts wobbling as they were freed from their cotton confines.

They began kissing feverishly again, breasts squashing together. It thrilled them both that their lust for one another was constant, and seemed to know no bounds. Hands fondled and groped breasts and fingers brushed and pinched nipples. Freja bit Jeanie's lower lip and tugged back, making her wife groan loudly. They sidled closer still, desperate for contact.

Freja's hands pulled on Jeanie's hair, craning her neck back. Jeanie let out a shameless moan as her wife bit her neck and then kissed and licked her way down to her ample breasts, molesting them with her teeth and tongue. Jeanie was shuddering in wicked delight, her body already overheating with her need. Her pussy was sopping inside her thong, which was probably bordering on ruined at this point. Not that she cared, of course.

They moved closer together, and each snaked a hand down the other's body, until their fingers found their targets -- Jeanie pulled the damp material of Freja's violet panties aside and speared two fingers into her wife. Freja, the stronger of the two, elicited a gasp of shock as she pulled on Jeanie's thong so hard that she tore it and then just flung it aside. The sound of it landing wetly on the hardwood floor gave them both a tingle. Her fingers were deep inside her wife half a second later.

They kissed fiercely, swallowing one another's tongues as they rocked their hips back and forth on each other's invading fingers. Jeanie's fingers crooked inside Freja and stroked along her sensitive upper wall in a beckoning motion, while Freja's index and third finger dug deeper inside, as if trying to reach Jeanie's cervix like Alex's cock would.

There was no talking, just wet grunting and panting through a wet, fevered kiss. Both girls were already sweating, bodies ablaze and flush with desire to cum together. All other considerations, including their money-making ambitions, were pushed aside. There was only the need to pleasure one another, to make one another cum as hard as possible.

Jeanie choked out a cry as Freja found her sweet spot, her body shaking for a moment as she tried to recover. She had three fingers inside Freja now, and was rippling them along her walls, the Danish girl's pussy making sloppy wet noises. They squirmed their breasts together as they finger-fucked one another, nipples poking and grazing over sensitive flesh that drove them both wild.

Jeanie couldn't take any more, and hurriedly reached both hands to pull Freja's panties off completely. The honey-blonde girl lifted herself off the bench for a fraction of a second to allow the garment to be shed, then sat back down. Without a word, they pulled close together, with Freja slinging a leg over Jeanie's and scissoring her. Their gooey pussies met and they kissed as they began to grind against one another desperately. Their throbbing clits rubbed as their netherlips wetly mingled.

The waxed wooden bench creaked as they rocked back and forth, panting into one another's mouths. Hands roamed and groped eagerly, gripping wet skin hard enough to leave red marks as they fucked heatedly. Freja's fingers were in Jeanie's hair, pulling on it, while Jeanie massaged the secret spot on her wife's neck. Tongues tangled and plunged into warm, wet mouths. Moans drove them both to greater heights of need.

Jeanie felt it building inside her, the unreal tingling, blossoming feeling of a tumultuous orgasm. She knew from the trembling and the stronger, grinding circular thrusts of Freja's pussy against hers that her wife was close as well. She matched the thrusting and grinding motion, shuddering as her clit mashed against her wife's and almost never stopped pressing. She was whimpering and almost squeaking now, while she heard the familiar growling moan in Freja's throat.

They broke the kiss and both girls leaned back now, resting one hand behind themselves on the bench as they ground and pumped their slippery pussies together. Each had a free hand and massaged their own breasts, desperate to reach that sacred peak together. Their panting had become gasping, their moans now high-pitched yelps.

The girls bucked against one another desperately, sweat streaming from their lovely bodies. Soon, they were shaking and their eyes were squeezed shut, teeth clenched as they fought to hold out a few more seconds ...

Jeanie screeched through her clenched teeth, and Freja sighed loudly as the wave of pleasure crashed over them. Jeanie's soul was whirling in an incandescent spiral of impossible colours, bathing her in tingling pleasure. It felt like every atom in her body was ablaze with rapture. The full, comforting blackness behind Freja's eyes was lanced through with ecstasy she could feel from the roots of her hair, to her very core, her pussy slathering Jeanie's with cum. Her entire being throbbed in time with the orgasm that rocked her.

Both girls felt the relentless wave finally passing, and leaned back on their hands, careful to not fall over. Their hips remained locked and they continued to squirm their squelching pussies together, the heady delightful noise thrilling them. It might have just been her imagination, but Jeanie swore she could feel the difference between her cum and Freja's -- not that one was better than the other, but just felt different on her slippery lips somehow. And where their cum mixed together was the Promised Land.

Heavily lidded and glazed eyes fluttered open, and each girl reached out with a trembling hand. They clasped one another's hands as firmly as they could, just holding on for several seconds, and attempting to center themselves. Jeanie's mind was dizzy, swimming, and still riding a small wave of post-orgasmic bliss, and she concentrated on the feel of Freja's hand in hers. Freja's chest was heaving as she forced herself to see through the thick, cloying darkness of the climax that saw her almost black out. She loved those orgasms, certainly, but perhaps one would not be such a good thing, since they were perched together precariously on a bench.

Once they'd steadied themselves and could breathe again, they pulled up into one another and hugged close, just enjoying their closeness. They could feel each other's heartbeats through their soft breasts, and it was the most comforting sensation either of them knew. They were so in love.

The kiss that followed was weary but fulfilling, meeting their needs after a frenzied lovemaking session. Both girls, so used to feeling like pariahs for one reason or another, acted as willing and loving anchors for the other, letting them feel that they were never alone, always accepted, and forever understood. Nothing mattered as much as making the other woman happy for the rest of their lives.

The kiss was languorous and slow, sloppy and loud in their ears. Tongues drooled and licked, heedless of the mess that dribbled down between them and into their breasts. Their pussies were still glued together, clits kissing and still pulsing in time. It was an erotic and special embrace neither wanted to leave.

"Mmmmmmm ..." Jeanie purred finally, pressing her forehead into Freja's shoulder as she waited for the world to stop spinning so quickly. "There's nothing I won't put on hold for moments like that. God, I love you so much, Fre."

"I love you too, my dearest," Freja mumbled, hugging her wife. She rested her head on Jeanie's shoulder, turning it to look out, but something gave her pause. "I may... yndling?"

"Mmm-hm?"

"Did you say you were positioning and testing the camera before I came in?" Freja asked warily.

"Yeah, why?"

"I ... I think you did a great job," said the Danish girl, her voice on edge. "And so does the rest of the world ..."

A cold chill had crawled up Jeanie's spine before she raised her head off her wife's shoulder and turned it slowly to look at the table. The YouTube channel was indeed open, and the 'Live' feature seemed to be running. She could see herself and Freja, naked from the midriff up, glistening with sweat and flush from the exertions of sex. A little timer in the corner of the window indicated the Live feature was going on eighteen minutes of running.

There was dead silence as her eyes flicked down to a tiny box just below the Live display window.

46,758 viewers ...

46, 883 ...

47,054 ...

"This is going to cost me ..." she whispered to no one in particular.

***

"You got yourselves banned from YouTube before your first official broadcast?" Karen asked, sitting on her giant, ornate chesterfield with a crystal glass containing absinthe in her hand. Her free arm was stretched along the back of the couch, and one shapely leg was crossed over the other. "I would say I'm surprised, but to be honest, only you two could possibly pull that stunt off."

"Thanks, teach ..." Jeanie muttered, sitting on a smaller couch with her wife across the room from their hostess. They'd gone over to the DeBourne residence after a lull developed in the debacle, because escaping the house for a bit seemed like a good idea. "Positive reinforcement, and all that."

"How many viewers did you say you had before someone pulled the plug on your little porn show?" Karen inquired, although she did a better job of hiding her smirk than her sister had.

"About one hundred and sixteen thousand," Freja answered, trying not to blush. Answering questions from Karen always made her feel like a total idiot, even if there was nothing particularly accusative about the question itself. "And nearly that many of the 'Likes.' Then the screen went black, and we were notified that the channel had been discontinued, along with possible legal action."

"I somehow doubt your parents' lawyer will be inclined to represent you if YouTube or anyone else tries to sue, darling," Karen said mildly, swirling the opalescent green drink in her glass while looking at it. "Would you like for me to find you one?"

"No, thank you," Freja interjected, shaking her head, but grateful for the offer. "I talked to someone from the Legal Department at the campus, and they made some calls, explaining that everything was a mistake. Apparently they mentioned the liability of the YouTube legal entity if any minors were watching our unintentional show, and everyone agreed to drop the matter. We are still banned, however."

"Oh, frabjous rapture," Karen said wryly, sipping at her drink. "Good thinking on your part, though, Freja."

"Thank you," the Danish girl mumbled, blushing and looking at her feet. Jeanie understood the feeling completely. One did not endure the scrutiny of Karen Gordon-DeBourne for more than a few milliseconds before needing to look away. It was that or run away in a complete panic. Karen's tawny-golden eyes were like those of a wolf or a hawk, piercing and completely unnerving. Only her husband could endure it.

Karen herself was an intimidating presence. Like her younger sister, she was tall for a woman, just an inch or two under six feet, and while Alexa was vibrant and bursting with passion, Karen could only be described as 'regal.' Everything about her sang of her impeccable breeding, and the exceptional life she'd led. Her bronze hair was cut in a fashionable bob that framed her lovely, patrician face. She and Alexa shared the same features, but each girl wore them completely differently. There was a cool aloofness to Karen that one had to get by before being allowed to know the woman within.

Freja and Jeanie had never met the Blackwells, the paternal family of Karen and Alexa, but they were aware from talking to them that the girls shared traits of the family in various ways. Alexa looked like a Blackwell, with the blonde hair and blue eyes, whereas Karen's golden eyes were completely unique, her coppery hair a holdover from their mother's Gordon heritage. Both girls had exquisite bodies, and Alexa had always expressed relief in the knowledge that she could reach fifty and look like her sister still did.

Karen was a queen, a beautiful and imperious queen or goddess. Neither girl could think of a scenario where she didn't intimidate the bejeezus out of them, despite how many times they'd both had sex with her.

"Hope you don't mind us coming over unannounced," Jeanie said, taking over for Freja. "We just figured we'd best get outta the house, because bad things happen in threes. Maybe a change of scenery would break the curse."

"You two know you're always welcome here," Karen said warmly, a beautiful smile on her face that melted both girls' hearts. She could be every bit as enchanting as her sister, of course. "You're family, after all. How could I keep you two out after you helped me get my baby sister back?"

Freja and Jeanie knew she meant what she said. When Alex and Alexa's illicit relationship was suddenly exposed earlier that year, the younger sister had fled back to Europe, having only come back into Karen's life mere weeks before. Karen had been devastated, and Freja and Jeanie did everything they could to help bring her home, to let Alexa know that her life was not over, and that she was free to marry her nephew with her big sister's approval. That she was back where she belonged was all that counted.

They'd been a big help, and Karen's devotion to these two girls, deranged as they might be, was boundless. And if they felt unworthy, they were thankful nonetheless.

That didn't mean, however, that they weren't about to find out what blithering idiots they were. And if Karen Gordon was telling you that you were a blithering idiot, you'd best believe you were an absolute blithering idiot.

"Well, as millennials, I suspect you might both just wither into desiccated husks, crumble to dust and blow away in a light breeze without access to YouTube," Karen said finally, after a few moments of inspecting her drink as she held it up to the light. She loved how the Belgian crystal sparkled, and the louche-green of the absinthe gleamed like milky jade within. "And if you're banned from YouTube, I imagine that means you're already banned from other platforms like Facebook and Instagram as well."

At the mention of Facebook and Instagram, Jeanie fished her phone out of her pocket and tried to log into something. After several seconds of no success, she huffed indignantly, folded her arms, crossed her legs and scowled at a distant wall. Karen continued as if nothing had happened.

"So with that being said, what do you plan to do for money now, never mind how you'll waste time between your classes?" she asked. "Thoughts? Ideas?"

"There's always actual online porn," boomed a voice from the entrance to the sumptuous living room, causing Jeanie to jump slightly and squeak in alarm. All three women turned their heads to look at the newcomer, because it was one of their favourite things to do. In the doorway towered Michael DeBourne, patriarch of the family.

The similarities to his son were obvious, of course -- the shaggy blond hair, the ice-blue eyes that radiated immense intelligence and acerbic wit, the strong jaw and infectious grin that made everything better. But more than Alex or even his wife, Mike's presence was overwhelming. He was a full head taller than his son, and if Alex was strongly built like a gymnast, Mike's physique was herculean. His entire body screamed brute power, chiseled and rippling. Well over three hundred pounds of solid muscle, he moved with surprising grace, and none of them had heard his approach.

Karen was a regal goddess. Mike was a god of thunder. Neither Jeanie or Freja could think of a more perfect match.

Just like with Karen, once he had accepted you, you were a member of the family he would move the earth for. Contrariwise, once you were his family, you had to endure his sense of humour. There was no doubting where Alex got it from.