Freja and Jeanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Husband-mine, did you actually just suggest to these impressionable young women that they should willingly enter into the seamy world of camgirl pornography?" Karen asked, looking up as he strode into the room and eased himself down onto the long chesterfield beside her. Without a moment's hesitation, she snuggled into his side, the most natural thing in the world.

"Can you think of a better fit? They're naturals," he pointed out, putting his arm around his beautiful wife and kissing the top of her head. Karen closed her eyes in contentment. "The world of internet porn is missing out."

"Well, they are indeed naturals at shameless behaviour," Karen allowed, smiling at the two girls she considered to be adopted family. "You know they got banned from YouTube, right?"

"I watched the entire debacle," Mike laughed jovially. "I was in my office and I remembered they'd mentioned what time they'd try to livestream, and what their channel name was. So I found it, and the rest is history, so to speak."

"Quite possibly the quickest banning of a YouTube channel ever," Karen added, sipping her absinthe again. "Wish I'd been able to see it."

"Oh, don't worry, I recorded it," Mike said, grinning.

"Aw, c'mon!" Jeanie complained, slapping her hands on her lap and looking frustrated. "Am I never allowed to forget anything?!"

"You forgetting something is what landed you in this particular predicament, twice in a row," Karen pointed out. "One would think you'd be loath to forget past mistakes."

"Well, then my entire data bank up here is gonna be full, and there'll be no room for anything new," Jeanie groused, tapping the side of her head repeatedly before sinking back into the couch and sulking. "I can't keep track of which fuck-ups are important and which ones aren't, they kinda blur together after a while."

"Oh, yndling, you're not as bad as all that," Freja cooed, pulling Jeanie's head to her shoulder and stroking her hair. "Everyone knows you are meaning well. And I have my share of these fuck-ups too, ja?"

"Your wife is correct, my dear, you're one of the most good-hearted people I know," Karen added, smiling. "Many people make it through their entire lives without an ounce of common sense. You're young yet, and you've grown and matured significantly in the short time we've known you."

"Mfff," Jeanie mumbled, blushing as she tried to not be placated. "Y'think it doesn't bum me out that we're only good for porn, apparently?"

"I didn't say that," Mike reasoned, holding up a finger. "All I said was that being camgirls was an easy way for you two to make ready income while you figure things out. You can set your own hours, have your rates, and develop a big fanbase who eats up what you allow yourselves to show."

"You are knowing an awful lot about how camgirls operate," Freja said, her eyes narrowing suspiciously as she looked at him.

Mike shrugged. "Karen and I have our favourite camgirls we watch together. She spends more tokens on them than I do."

"That's probably true," Karen allowed, watching her drink as she swirled it around. "I do love when they do certain things for me."

Jeanie and Freja looked at the older couple in disbelief.

"Just when I think I've got you two figured out ..." Jeanie muttered. "So lemme get this straight. You two, the most prominent science professors at a major university, known around the world for your contributions to various fields of physics, think Fre and I oughta make our money being camgirls?"

Mike nodded. "We'd watch you. Besides, you already have sex on camera for free; why not make some coin doing it?"

"Jesus, you sound just like your son," Jeanie sighed. "I guess we can try it. But I am not gonna be responsible for the admin settings this time around. Maybe Lexi or Alex'll do it."

"Okay, but you keep my little boy and my baby sister out from in front of that camera," Karen said, looking at them pointedly. "If one millisecond of them shows on up a cam feed, they will never find your bodies, ladies. And I'm a wealthy physicist with access to reactor cores and strong acids; I can make it happen."

"Yes, mommy ..." the two girls mumbled sullenly.

***

Jeanie cried out as she pumped and writhed beneath the large rubber dildo that plunged in and out of her pussy, lying on her back while Freja leaned over her, thrusting vigorously. Their hips moved in perfect time, and the camera was zooming in on the action between their hips -- the flesh-coloured phallus glistening wetly with Jeanie's arousal, her pubic mound slapping against the taut black leather harness as she pushed up against it.

Behind the camera, Alex was sitting in a plush, armless chair, reaching around and groping his aunt's breasts while she ground on his lap, taking his large, throbbing cock deep inside her. In one of Alexa's hands, the remote that controlled the cameras spaced around the room and focused on the bed was held tightly in her grip. Alex had set up the equipment for the girls, and the two had agreed to work the cameras for the first few shows while Freja and Jeanie found their rhythm.

This didn't mean that they weren't instantly turned on, and began fucking, of course. But as long as the cameras couldn't see them, who really cared? Jeanie and Freja certainly enjoyed watching.

Freja's wavy, pixie-cut honey-blonde hair moved around her face, her eyes closed as she fucked her wife eagerly. Jeanie's hands gripped her wife's forearms, while Alexa managed to zoom the center camera back out. The camera on the left side of the room was watching Jeanie's face, while the one to the right was angled more on Freja. Any viewer with a decent computer and refresh rate could potentially watch all three at once, or at least skip among them as desired.

The clinking sound of token donations was almost constant, although the speaker making this noise was facing Alex and Alexa, so as not to disturb the women in front of the camera.

Alexa turned her head and kissed her husband as she writhed up and down on him, her flawless skin pink and glistening from their exertions. She loved the feel of her nephew filling her, how she almost felt gorged on him. His huge cock splitting her open sent her to heights of euphoria even she and Freja had never reached together when they were lovers in Europe. And though she considered herself married to this magnificent man, soon enough, their marriage would be legal and binding. The court rulings could not come soon enough.

In front of the lenses, Freja reared back onto her knees, and Jeanie sat up and turned around to face the camera. Once she was on all fours, she eased herself back onto the waiting godemiche, groaning in delight as it filled her. Once it was inside her, she too began to kneel, sitting in Freja's lap. She moaned as she started to move up and down, spreading her legs so that the camera to the front could see Freja's strap-on dildo penetrating her deeply. They both fondled her jiggling breasts as she bounced on the cock eagerly.

Alex and Alexa did nothing to prolong or delay their orgasm, since they were there to actually run the equipment. Alex gripped her body fiercely and pulled her down on top of his raging cock while Alexa kissed him frantically. Her pussy clenched him like a slippery, silken vise, and then they both moaned through the kiss as he began pumping his cum deep inside her, while her womanhood rippled around him and unreal pleasure blossomed through her glorious body.

Treated to what amounted to front-row seats for the off-camera show, Freja and Jeanie ground and humped against one another faster and harder. The muted sound of the clinking donations sent a thrill through them both, and they fucked themselves into a shameless frenzy, giving the viewers everything they had in order to earn those tokens.

One of Freja's hands snaked down and began massaging Jeanie's clit, and the brunette wailed in delight, her body writhing desperately. Jeanie's arm wrapped back around her lover's head and her fingers tangled in the short blonde hair. The kiss they shared was purposefully open and sloppy, giving the viewers an eyeful. Neither girl felt the least bit of shame about being watched by who knew how many people, and now that they were getting paid to do it ...

Freja held onto Jeanie and slowly rolled onto her back, taking her wife with her. Jeanie was now lying on top of Freja, facing up. The dildo pushed up between her shamelessly open legs, and plunged up into her wanton pussy, beginning to slid in and out noisily.

Tiredly, Alexa smiled and pressed another button, activating one more camera. Hooked up to the ceiling, this device began recording the action from the top down, capturing a full body-length view of the two girls entwined, writhing against one another in great need. From the camera at the foot of the bed, the viewers got a stunning view of Freja's cock being swallowed by Jeanie's greedy pussy. The cameras on the side angles captured their undulating bodies as they fucked.

The orgasm they shared was nothing short of tumultuous, and Alex and Alexa thanked the heavens above that the building was solidly constructed, so little sound carried out of the room except through the door, and this was not only closed, but had a thick rug hung on it to help muffle sound. The writhing had become thrashing and bucking. Jeanie felt like Freja was tearing her apart as she rammed the dildo deep inside her. Her pussy felt like it exploded, the rapturous burst lancing through her entire body.

Freja, meanwhile, was driven beyond the point of self-control by the vibrating nubs along the inside of the leather harness that buzzed and played against her desperate clit. She screamed into her wife's mouth as she came, clenching Jeanie's breasts so fiercely she thought she might crush them. The brunette only wailed in pleasure, however, no matter how Freja mauled her.

The pair seemed to almost collapse in on themselves, and once the crash of the orgasm had passed, there was nothing to hear but their heaving breaths, chests rising and falling as they sucked air into their lungs. Bodies slicked with sweat were red from their carnal exertions. Their eyes were closed while they waited for gravity and normalcy to return to their senses.

Slowly, Jeanie blinked and look up at the ceiling-mounted camera, noticing the little flashing red light. She smiled wearily and waved, before reaching down and using two fingers to spread her thick netherlips. Those watching the camera at the bottom of the bed (along with Alex and Alexa) were treated to the sight of her delicate inner pink, split open by Freja's cock, which dribbled with her glistening juices.

She turned her head and smiled into her wife's beautiful face, whispering.

"I am so in love with you ..."

And still the muted clinking sound of donations continued.

"Well, folks," Jeanie said with a sigh, smiling up at the camera above and wiping her brow, "I think that's probably gonna do it for now, because we really need to shower off and stuff, y'know? But I promise, we'll be back soon for another show."

"And we are thinking we want to hear your suggestions, ja?" Freja added as Jeanie sat up. The brunette giggled as she playfully bounced up and down on the dildo still inside of her while Freja slapped her butt cheeks. "So please come back and see us again, we have so much more to share with you."

They knelt now, side by side, and Jeanie turned and leaned down, her face in Freja's lap as she sucked her own cum off the cock, humming in pleasure the whole time. Freja smiled and fingered her lover's pussy the whole time. When Jeanie came back up, they both blew kisses to the camera and waved goodbye.

"Annnnnnd we're clear ..." Alexa announced as she turned off the cam feeds.

"Ohhhh myyyyy gawwwwwwwd!" Jeanie squealed, falling heavily onto her back on the huge bed, covering her face with her hands and kicking her feet back and forth comically. "Fre, can you believe we did that?"

Freja sighed and sat on her side, looking down at her wife, whom she adored so very much. "I have done things like this before, but only for bad men in front of cameras, and they were paying to exploit me. This however, I am doing with you and for you, yndling. So in that sense, this is so very different."

"D'you think we made any decent money?" Jeanie asked, folding her hands and resting them on her stomach while she looked at the ceiling, still trying to come down from her orgasm high. "I mean, I think I heard a pretty continuous stream of donations, didn't I?"

"I'm thinking so," Alex mused, leaning forward to look at a computer screen while Alexa stood and stretched, ignoring his cum as it dribbled down her leg. No worries, Freja would happily clean it up for her. Alex read some numbers. "That's a lot of tokens, guys. If the site takes thirty-five percent of your earnings upfront, leaving you sixty-five ..."

He made a show of doing some math in his head, mostly for Jeanie's benefit. Alexa just giggled and went over to the bed, kneeling on it while Freja eagerly scooted underneath her and began to lap Alex's cum off her leg and out of her pussy.

"You guys made about thirty-five hundred Canadian in an hour," he concluded.

"What?" Jeanie exclaimed, sitting up, her eyes wide.

"Hvad?" Freja asked, looking up from between Alexa's parted thighs, her face covered in runnels of pearly semen and her hairline plastered with it.

"I'm no expert, mind," Alex qualified, holding up his hands. "I'm just telling you the obvious math here. If there's nothing I'm missing, you made well over three grand in an hour."

"Jeebus," Alexa muttered, her brow furrowing as she caressed her own breasts the way a person in thought might stroke their chin. "Maybe I oughta become a camgirl."

"No way, bitch, Fre and I'd lose all our customers in five minutes," Jeanie snorted, shaking her head and folding her arms. "Wow, thirty-five hundred, eh? That's not bad at all."

Alex shrugged. "If that was consistent, and you did it five days a week, that'd be seventy grand a month. Two hours would be a hundred and fifty thousand a month."

Jeanie's eyes widened to the point that they looked like they might pop out of her skull. "Wuh ..."

"Hey, over the course of a year, you'd make as much as my mom and dad combined," Alex pointed out. "And with a lot less hours put in."

"Are you shitting me?" Jeanie asked incredulously.

"Like I said, that's just raw numbers. I don't know how this actually works," Alex reminded her.

Jeanie turned and pulled Freja up from beneath Alexa's legs without warning. Alexa gasped and then huffed in annoyance at the intrusion and the interruption of her cleaning. Jeanie looked into her wife's eyes.

"Fre, baby," she said softly, taking her hands. "With that kinda money, we could -- oh, hang on ..."

She stopped talking long enough to use her lips and tongue to clean Alex's cum from inside Alexa's pussy off her wife's face. Alexa rolled her eyes and looked put out again, her arms folded while she knelt on the bed.

"With that kinda money," Jeanie continued, trying to contain her excitement, "we could ... we could defile ourselves into a pair of custom Porsches within a year!"

"Must it be a Porsche?" Freja asked, wiping some cum from the corner of her mouth. "I am not much of a fan."

"Oh, whatever car you want, then," Jeanie replied, squeezing her wife's hands. "Point is, we'll be totally independent of my mom and dad, right?"

"Hello?" Alexa called out somewhat indignantly, frowning as pearly cum dribbled down her leg. "In need of some servicing here."

She turned and looked at her husband, who put up his hands and shook his head. "Don't look at me, I'm exclusively the donor."

Alexa sighed and laid on her back. Without effort, she rolled her legs back over her head, until her gooey pussy was right in front of her face.

"Gotta do everything for myself around here ..." she mumbled as she began lapping the cum out of herself.

***

The first week of shows, two one-hour programs a day that didn't interfere with their courses, saw the girls pull in just under eight grand. They were utterly stunned, and while they didn't fool themselves into thinking that it was always going to be this easy, they remained cautiously optimistic.

Jeanie and Freja had gone into a different bank than the one they normally used with her parents, and set up an account to receive their pay from the webcam host. To their surprise, almost none of the bank employees batted an eye when they saw what the two girls seemingly did for a living. Jeanie wasn't sure whether to be flattered or insulted.

Maybe they just didn't care, but her millennial sensibilities wanted to be insulted. Taking offense showed superior morality, after all, at least according to the actions of her peers. She wondered what Alex's dad would think of that logic. He was the most moral and principled person she knew, as well as the most terrifying.

Whatever the case, they were more than happy to take the money, especially with the prospect of more such infusions. And while they'd agreed to be cautious with their money until they knew they were in the clear, the couple allowed themselves a night out at one of the more exclusive restaurants in the city.

"Skal, yndling," Freja said, holding up her champagne glass and clinking it with Jeanie's while they sat at their small, private table and waited for their dessert to arrive. She'd had the chateaubriand, while her wife had partaken of a lobster and scallop pasta in a delicate wine sauce. "Tonight was a nice idea, and I think we have needed it, for our own sakes, ja?"

"Mmm, I like to think so," Jeanie agreed, draining her glass of bubbly and then pouring some more for the two of them. "If we keep doing well, we could possibly treat ourselves like this once a week or so. Whaddya think?"

"When we know we have made it, and are financially secure, then yes, I am in full agreement," the Danish girl said cheerfully, smiling at her wonderful wife. Objectively, she could admit that Jeanie was not hauntingly or torturously beautiful like Alexa or her older sister Karen, but they were two of the world's great beauties, without question. But Jeanie was certainly pretty, and what enchanted Freja more than anything was the purity of her wife's soul. There was a remarkable innocence about Jeanie, despite her shameless depravity. She was a paragon of a good-natured person. What wasn't to love, aside from the effects curry had on her intestinal network?

"I've been thinkin' about how to not only expand our viewership, but also to keep our regular viewers wanting more, and sending in them yummy tokens," Jeanie mused, tracing her fingernail around the rim of her glass. "One of the ways other girls do it is custom or ready-to-order videos."

"Oh?" Freja asked. She'd mostly left the site research up to Jeanie, although anything resembling legalese got referred to Alexa and Alex or their parents, just in case. "Like what, my love?"

"Well, they'll make extra videos, then upload them to the site, explaining what's on them, possibly with stills or a teaser. Then people can order them. Or, if people pay enough, we'd make a custom video for them, doing whatever was agreed upon. We'd do the same thing with our Snapchat account."

"So we could simply go into the bathrooms here, make a video on our phones of us fucking, and upload it for sale, saying it was a video we made in public?" Freja asked.

Jeanie giggled. "After my crème brûlée, you horny slut, I promise. But yes, that's what I mean. And, oddly, there's the sugar-daddy crowd too."