Frenemies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well brother, it seems as if our mates will be alright. Jonathan sent.

Theo was working when his brother sent his message and he smiled. Yes, and I for one am glad. Come to the compound later. We can hang out.

Jonathon agreed and the two guys went back to work. Vivian spent time with Amie and Benita. Jasmine joined them and the four young women knew they would be friends for ever. Vivian asked Benita if she could touch the baby and of course she did not mind. The baby kicked and all four women laughed. Vivian knew she and Jonathan had to have their own little one soon.

Javon and Elise knew that Jonathan's mate was visiting the compound. The four girls stopped for lunch and the Alphas watched the girls talk. It seemed that things would be fine now. The fates were kind to them. Each year their pack grew stronger and stronger.

THE END

*****

I hope you enjoyed this final piece of the She Wolf saga. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.

If you want to read the saga from the beginning, the order of stories is available on my bio page. Thank you for reading.

Iread2relax