Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy pushed her fingers deep and raised them up until Beth took the hint and lifted her ass high. Tracy's free hand slapped against her inner thighs until she spread her legs wide apart. Beth felt the fingers slip from her pussy and she missed feeling them inside her though they were a poor substitute for a second black cock. She was barely aware of Tracy's hands on her knees and then Tracy was pulling on her knees, using them to slide forward as her head moved under Beth's crotch. Beth's pussy contracted in an explosive orgasm the moment Tracy's tongue flickered over her clitoris.

Beth's cum poured into Tracy's mouth as the romance writer's tongue moved from her clit, licking her labia and then worming it's way inside her pussy. Beth found herself humping the thrusting tongue. Never had she considered a woman as a sexual partner nor did she have a sexual attraction towards Tracy or any woman for that matter. Kissing Tracy had been nice. It was soft, different from kissing a man and Tracy's fingers had been skilled while her tongue was doing a sweet number on her pussy. She liked it, loved it even, but the massive black cock sliding in and out of her throat was all she really cared about. She didn't have a lesbian bone in her body, but there wasn't anything she wasn't willing to do when she was with a hard black cock. She might even go down on a woman if it meant getting a black cock in the end.

Tracy was skilled, really skilled and Beth quickly had a second orgasm. Soon after, Lamar's cock head almost got wedged in her throat as it started to swell. Beth had to pull back and suck on the tip while jerking the rest off lest it grow too thick, wedge in her throat, and choke her to death. The first jet of cum sprayed her uvula and slid down her throat just as Tracy's tongue got her off a third time. Beth screamed and ground her pussy down on Tracy's thrusting tongue. Lamar's big cock blew into her open mouth, filling it and sending a river of semen flowing down her chin. Beth reared her head back as she came, Lamar's cock flying free of her mouth to send a blast of his seed across her face.

Beth came to her senses and caught the cock head between her lips, letting him fill her mouth again and again, swallowing every bit this time as she gained control of it.

Beth kept bouncing on Tracy's tongue until Lamar had quit ejaculating. He pulled his cock back and stroked the last remaining drops of his semen out and onto her outstretched tongue. Even the black man's left over seed was more then her white boyfriend's entire ejaculate or several for that matter.

Tracy pushed up on Beth's ass and Beth lifted up so that she could slide out from under her. "Thank you," said Bethany, turning to look back at Tracy Hardcastle who had stripped off her dress completely and was nude, then she looked up at Lamar. "And thank you. Thank you both."

"You're welcome, slut," grunted Lamar arrogantly, but Beth really did feel like it had been a privilege to suck his black cock off. She could still taste his seed and her belly felt warm and full from his ejaculate. "Thank you," she said again, licking her lips, his cum was so good. He had every right to be arrogant. Beth turned to look at Tracy and was aghast to see the state of the judge's face and hair. Her face was wet and dripping and the front of her strawberry blonde hair was a tangled wet mess. "You're soaked!"

Tracy laughed. "Yes, you're quite the squirter when you cum. So am I. Maybe someday I can show you?"

"Maybe," replied Beth, hesitantly, but willing to try it so long as Lamar was there. The camera on the tripod was still pointing at them and now that the action was over, Beth could hear it still making noise as if the shutter was opening and closing. She frowned, wondering it was still taking pictures, but assumed it couldn't have been. Jack was nowhere to be seen.

"You're a bit of a mess yourself."

Beth felt Lamar's sperm liquefying where it covered her face and hair. Her eyes fell on a wall clock. "Oh shit, I've another interview in thirty minutes. Can I use your shower?"

"Of course," replied Tracy watching Beth leap up, lift her skirt up, and race towards the bathroom, big boobs bouncing over the dress as she hurried. Beth entered the bathroom and as she closed the door she heard Tracy say, "Jesus Lamar, I need to get fucked so bad right now."

"Head down, ass up, slut," said the handsome black model.

Beth showered and retrieved her clothes. Her hair was still a little wet when she left the bathroom, but that would have to do. She froze at the sight before her. Tracy Hardcastle had her head buried in her crossed arms, her ass was thrust up and Lamar was fucking her hard from behind. Tracy was moaning and screaming into her arms. Lamar had his hands on her hips, pulling her back into his thrusting cock. She was taking the entire fourteen fat inches of his monster cock and appeared to be loving every inch. Beth watched for five minutes unable to look away. In that time, Tracy screamed twice and Beth could actually see her cum squirting out to soak Lamar's pubes and balls to the point it was dripping off his balls and onto the carpet. Lamar looked over at her, grinned and winked.

Beth didn't want to leave, but she had a meeting with Sharpspeare and she forced herself to leave the room. As she exited, a second contestant was waiting for her interview and talking to Jack. "What's taking so long?" asked the girl.

"They ready in there?" asked Jack, looking at Beth.

"They might still be a little while longer," said Beth and Jack nodded knowingly.

Beth was late and luckily Sharpspeare's room was only a few doors down. The judges all had the large penthouse suites and there were three to a floor. Beth knocked and a pretty blonde woman opened the door. She was dressed business professional with a sleeveless white blouse and short black skirt well above the knees. "You're late," said the woman.

"Sorry, I got held up with my last interview."

"Well the Reverend does not like to be kept waiting," she replied, looking Beth up and down with a look of distaste on her face. "Follow me." Beth followed the woman into a sitting room with a business desk behind which the famous racial demagogue sat working at a laptop. "Reverend, your next interview has arrived."

"Well it's about time," said Sharpspeare, gruffly. He looked up at Beth and she felt her nipples hardening as his gaze settled on her large bosom.

"Sorry, Reverend, I got hel-"

"Save it. I'm not a man who likes excuses." Sharpspeare stood up. He was wearing a mauve tracksuit with gold chain necklaces over it. His usually wavy hair was slicked back with grease. He looked over at the blonde woman. "Thank you Amber, that will be all."

Amber looked over at Beth, her eyes swept up and down Beth's body once again. She snorted and turned away. "Thank you, sir."

"Well Miss Idaho, Bethany Dutton," said Sharpspeare. "I had the pleasure of meeting your mother at breakfast the other morning."

"Yes sir, she told me."

The Reverend's eyebrow shot up. "Did she now? A very delightful woman, but we should get down to business. Have a seat." His hand swept out towards a couch.

"Thank you." Beth took a seat on the couch, keeping her hands folded across her knees demurely like a proper woman.

"Here's my question," said Sharpspeare, moving over towards the couch. His crotch was eye level and Beth could see the outline of an impressive cock moving beneath the material. The track suit's pants were even starting to bulge out a little. His cock was swelling! "What would you do to improve race relations in this country?"

Beth scrunched up her face like she was deep in thought, but she was really staring at his bulging crotch. He took a step closer until the crotch was just inches from her nose. The outline of his cock was clear now. Damn! Lamar's amazing cock had her so horny. Her panties were soaked. Her nipples were rock hard. Her heart was fluttering. She wanted a big hard black cock right this second, any cock, and it didn't matter that this was one of the tackiest men she'd ever met. It didn't matter that he had fucked her mother. It didn't matter that he was old enough to be her father, though he only looked to be in his mid-thirties. "Well sir, the thing that I would do to improve race relations in this country?"

"Continue child."

Beth's hand came up and squeezed the long outline of his cock through the material of his tracksuit. The Reverend didn't flinch at all, though his cock gave a jerk. "I would have as many relations with other races as I possibly could." Beth slid her hand up to the waistband of his pants and pulled them down. She looked up at him, but since he wasn't objecting, she quickly freed his cock. The torpedo shaped, foot long monster, sprang free of his pants and smacked her on the chin. Beth quickly licked all around the head and took it in her mouth. She began sucking it in earnest.

"Praise Jesus," shouted the Reverend. "Sexual integration is the key to improving race relations in this country. You couldn't have answered my question any better child, but for the record, blowing me will not influence my vote in any way. I am a man of integrity."

Beth pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I'm sucking it because it's big, it's black, and it's beautiful, not for your vote." She kissed his cock head. "Your black cock is superior and I will do anything to have it even if you tell me you aren't voting for me."

"Very good child. You are wise beyond your years."

Bethany kissed his cock again. "I want to suck it sir, but what I really need right now is to have this black monster shoved into my tight white pussy." The cock jerked in her hand again as if her words excited it. She'd love to taste his seed, but her belly was still full of Lamar's cum.

"Then young Miss Dutton. I suggest you make like Eve and get naked so that I can feed you the forbidden fruit from my black serpent where you most desire it." The Reverend stepped back and began removing his clothes while Beth quickly stood up and started stripping herself. The Reverend was a big man, but his clothing was formless. She was impressed with his bulging muscles as his shirt came off. She hadn't been with a black man yet who wasn't the perfect physical specimen of a man. "Besides," added the Reverend, "I've already had a blow job today."

Bethany frowned wondering if he was kidding. When the large black man was nude, he sat down on the couch and held his cock up and off his stomach. Beth took the hint, straddling his legs and lowering herself over the huge cock head. The Reverend skillfully lined the head right up with her pussy opening and she pushed down until it forced it's way into her. "There it is," she moaned, working her pussy around the head, lubricating it, letting more of his shaft slide inside her. Soon she was fully impaled on his cock, kissing the wide forceful black lips and playing dueling tongues where just a short time ago it had been the soft lips of a woman she had been kissing. Beth trembled and came as they kissed. He broke the kiss, pushing her back so that he could move his lips and tongue down to her breasts. "Yo mom had some big ass white titties too, girl," he growled, sounding very ghetto at that moment. "Bigger then yours, but yours will get bigger once you get a black baby in that belly. Now work that pussy and ride that big black cock." Sharpspeare actually swung the palm of one hand against her ass cheek as he ordered her. His palm connected with her ass making a loud "smack".

Beth lifted herself up his cock, lowered down quickly and began bouncing in his lap as fast as she could. Jesus, she thought, carrying a black baby. What a nightmare that would be. She pictured herself riding the Reverend's cock with a swollen belly nine months pregnant, her tits as big as her mother's, swollen and aching with the milk filling them. Instead of being horrified at the image, she started cumming and cumming hard. The orgasm was as big and as long as any she'd had over the past week. "Put a baby in my belly," she shouted, slamming down hard on his cock, still cumming, wishing he was pumping her womb full of his fertile seed.

Sharpspeare grunted, impatient that she wasn't riding him. He grabbed her under her ass and stood up without even seeming to struggle lifting her. He carried her to his desk and sat her down on the edge. It was his turn to take over fucking her. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them, spreading them out in a V as he began slamming the full length of his powerful cock into her pussy. The head was through her cervix and inside her womb when he finally came after many minutes of intense thrusting and many more orgasms on her part. His cock head almost felt like a small swollen balloon inside her and the balloon burst flooding her womb with fertile semen. He held his cock buried in her, leaned forward, their lips met and tongues once again dueled while his cock pumped continuous wads of sperm inside her. He didn't break the kiss until his cock had quit squirting.

Sharpspeare whistled and quit leaning over her. "That's a mighty fine white pussy you got there Miss Bethany."

"Better then my mom's?" she asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"As good, but your mom's has a little seasoning to it." Sharpspeare smiled and Beth couldn't help but show her disappointment. The Reverend pulled about half his shaft from her pussy. He reached over and grabbed her wrist. He placed her hand on his shaft and she automatically squeezed it. "Squeeze it tight," he said. "I want you to milk every last drop of a black man's seed into that white pussy." He slowly began withdrawing his cock through her grip depositing every last drop of cum inside her except for a long strand that clung from her urethra to her clit as he pulled it free. Sperm began pouring from her still gaping pussy. It ran down the side of the desk she was sitting on and dripping to the floor. "You're making a mess, Miss Idaho. Don't worry, I'll have Amber lick it... I mean clean it up. It's in her job description." Sharpseare laughed and it was a strange laugh, stranger more so that it came from a man who came off as humorless during media appearances. "I say, but my cock is still hard, Miss Dutton. God is truly great to have blessed the black man so. I believe it's time to have relations with your fine white ass."

Beth nodded and soon found her hand braced on the couch seat while Sharpspeare slowly worked his cock inside her ass and for the next twenty minutes she remained in that position while he pounded his entire shaft deep inside her rectum before finally depositing another large load of cum inside her bowels. This time he didn't drain every drop inside her. Instead, he pulled out and blasted several large loads across her ass and back. "Good job, Miss Dutton," he said, stepping back. "Keep working on improving race relations."

Beth forced herself to stand up, the new position forcing a steady flow of semen to leak from her ass, running down to join the trickle still pouring from her pussy. "I will sir," she answered, meaning it.

"Go get cleaned up Idaho and I will see you on stage. I'm already late for my next interview. No doubt Amber is keeping her distracted.

Beth cleaned up as fast as she could, but the slow trickle of semen leaking from her ass and pussy seemed never ending. She ended up stuffing toilet paper inside her panties hoping it would soak most of it up. When she left, Amber was indeed cleaning up the evidence of their lovemaking. Sharpspeare was again dressed and at the laptop. There was no sign of any other contestant.

She left the room without being acknowledged. The same girl from earlier was hurrying towards Sharpspeare's room. She was walking kind of bowlegged. Her face was shiny like it had just been washed and some of her hair was wet. Beth wondered if she had just gotten fucked by Lamar's fourteen incher and instantly felt a little jealous. She flickered her eyes up and down the girl's body with a disdainful sneer on her lips. She was pretty, beautiful even and looked very fit, but her tits were smaller then Beth's. "Oh my god. Oh my god," said the girl. Beth didn't remember what state she represented. "I'm so late. Is he in there? Is he mad?"

"Furious," replied Beth, "I think you just blew your chances." She hurried past the girl.

"Oh my god," said the girl.

****************

Marsha showered, dressed, and went shopping a short time after Beth had left for her interviews. She hit the stores at the mall a block off the beach and returned to her room.

She had made several purchases. One was an impulse buy, a small paperback romance. The book was titled, Lady Chatterley's Gardener and was by Lacy Lovelorn. Marsha was curious about her since she was one of the judges. Plus, she wanted to get back into reading and maybe she could get the author to autograph it. The cover featured a young housewife sitting by a window, glancing lustfully at the jean covered ass of an apparently muscular gardener pushing a mower. Inside the front cover was another cover and this got Marsha suddenly excited. The wife was now wearing a bikini with most of her bosom exposed and glistening as the muscular gardener took her in his mighty arms and he was BLACK! The front cover never hinted that this was an interracial romance. Marsha didn't need anything else making her hornier for black men this past week, but here it was and she was eager to start reading.

It was still early for the pool and looked a little like rain so she plopped down on her bed and started reading. By page twenty she was naked and fingering her pussy as she read. By page forty, she had her black dildo buried in her pussy. There was nothing romantic whatsoever about this book. It was smut plain and simple. The young wife's sexual experiences with the hung black gardener mirrored Marsha's own and by page fifty, she'd thrown the book down and was furiously ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy until she had a small but satisfying orgasm.

When she was done, she pulled the dildo from her pussy and held the wet glistening foot long shaft of plastic up before her face. "Nowhere near as good as the real thing, but at least you'll keep me sane," she told it.

The purpose of Marsha's earlier shopping trip was actually to purchase a new bikini. The mall had a Hidden Closet and Marsha had gone through their bikini collection looking for just the right one to put her assets on display. It was small and hid little of her body, exposing most of her ass cheeks and barely covering her nipples. It was a little small for her breasts so the bikini hugged her bosom tight squeezing her breasts to bulge around the material. She would never have worn this at any other time in her life, but now she had a new attitude and wanted to show off every bit of her body while she still looked good.

Marsha put the bikini on. It was still a little cloudy outside the window so she sat down on Beth's bed and turned the TV on to find the weather channel. "Oh my god!" she gasped as the picture came on. The television seemed to be in the middle of a porn. Marsha quickly snatched up the phone to inform the front desk and was curtly told that they were aware of the problem and would be fixing it in the near future. After giving them a piece of her mind for potentially exposing all these poor young contestants to pornography, Marsha hung the phone up and turned back to the screen. A buxom young blonde woman in Victorian explorer's garb was pushing her way through an obviously fake jungle. She was calling her companion's name. The screen flashed to her companion, another big breasted woman, but a brunette this time. She was on her knees sucking a huge black cock of a man dressed in African tribal garb. Marsha stared in horrified amazement. She felt her arousal growing. By the time the tribesman had blasted his load on the woman's face and started fucking her from behind, Marsha had stripped off the bikini, retrieved her dildo and was fucking her pussy with it again.

1...1415161718...22