Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha took his long snake-like cock deep in her mouth. She was now stroking Cassius with her free hand. The lifeguard's cock had lost some of it's steel after cumming, but it firmed back up after only a few strokes. She was now used to the amazing recovery power black men possessed. Cassius stepped back and moved to her side until his cock pulled from her hand. Marsha turned all her attention to Langston. She bobbed her head over the serpentine triangle of his cock head, pausing to slide her tongue around the ridges every minute or so. She could feel Cassius' hand pushing against her back. Langston slowly lowered himself to his knees, pulling back as he did so and Marsha followed him down, leaning forward until she was on all fours. She continued sucking as Cassius smacked her thighs with his hands, ordering her to spread her legs wider. As soon as she obeyed, his cock head begin sliding up and down her soaked labia before pushing inside her.

Oh my god, thought Marsha. I'm actually doing it. I'm actually taking two black cocks at once. I'm having a three way, but I'm not ashamed. It was wonderful! The cramped storage shed was quickly filling with the smell of sex, the overwhelming masculine scent of the aroused black male. It was a scent that dominated all her thoughts and her body. It was a scent that she willingly submitted herself to. She would do anything these black men asked of her at that moment. No matter how slutty or how degrading it was. She was their slave and she was happy to be their slave.

Cassius had been working just the end of his cock around inside her pussy when suddenly he decided he wanted it buried. He pulled back and slammed forwards. Marsha had to fight from choking as Langston's cock shot down her throat. She pulled back, but Cassius was slamming forwards again. This time his cock head hit her cervix just as her nose buried in Langston's pubic hair. Marsha was prepared this time and breathing calmly through her nose. She held her face buried in Langston's crotch waiting for Cassius' precum to soften up her cervix. Soon her cervix opened and Cassius cock head forced it's way into her womb.

Once her cervix was loosened up, Cassius began thrusting his cock in and out of it, keeping it open as he increased the tempo of his fucking. Soon he was pulling his cock nearly out of her and slamming it back into her womb. Marsha remained frozen, her moans muffled by the foot long cock down her throat. Her pussy was gripping and quivering around the hard shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. She wondered not for the first time how such a big penis could possibly be doing this to her pussy without hurting her. Langston's pubic hairs tickled her nose as she inhaled his scent and she came, explosively.

For the next fifteen minutes she came five more times while Cassius fucked her from behind. She managed to gain some control over her torso back. Enough that she was able to pull back so that she could suck Langston properly. Langston helped by bucking his hips, letting his cock do most of the work. Cassius was getting close. She could feel his cock stretching her pussy out even farther as it swelled. He buried it in her womb and pulled back, but the crown around his cock head caught on her cervix. It was stuck. He could only move his cock an inch or so and that's what he did. Marsha's own pussy trembled around the mighty shaft, squeezing it, pulling it inward, milking the cum from it. Cassius suddenly bellowed like a bull and his cum began filling her womb. Hot seed filled her womb, inflating it like a balloon, his semen had nowhere to go until his softening cock was able to pull back through her cervix and his sperm flowed after it colliding with the semen his cock was still ejaculating with force.

Cassius didn't pull all the way out though and his cock hadn't finished cumming. Jet after jet of semen filled her and afterwards Marsha swore she had never had an orgasm last so long. She came and continued cumming with each squirt of his cock. Cassius' cock quit spurting, but he didn't pull out. Instead, he just slowly worked it around inside her keeping it half hard. Marsha turned her attention to making Langston cum now that her own orgasms had passed. She bobbed her head rapidly, raising one hand off the ground to knead his balls and stroke the base of his shaft. Her efforts were rewarded and soon Langston's rod was shooting it's load down her throat, filling her mouth twice as she gulped as fast as she could. He yanked back until his cock plopped out of her mouth and it shot a final blast across her forehead, into her hair, and several drops even splattered on her back.

Langston stroked his cock while sliding himself underneath her. "Come on cougar. Time to ride this black panther," he growled. He worked his way under her in the cramped shed. Cassius helped raise her hips up as Langston's still hard cock slid down her belly, the head striking her brown bush. His shaft rubbed against Cassius' shaft and both their scrotum's pressed together. Then with a yank, Cassius's cock pulled free of her pussy, his cum followed it, pouring out of her vagina and flowing down Langston's shaft before it replaced Cassius' cock in her pussy. Cassius' semen squirted from her pussy as Langston's cock displaced it. Marsha moaned as she began riding the long shaft. It didn't fill her as much as Cassius' thicker cock had, but Langston's larger cock head felt just as good sliding up and down inside her.

Four hands held Marsha's hips and pulled her down into Langston's lap as they ground their crotches together. One pair of hands left her hips and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks open. Cassius' big knob almost immediately pressed against her anus. Marsha squealed in pleasure as it pushed past her rectum and forced it's way insider her ass.

Marsha came and came again. She lost count of the number of orgasms the two black men gave her. Their shafts fought for room insider her. She could feel the two rods pushing and sliding against teach other with only a small layer of flesh to separate them. They knew what they were doing and she wondered if they'd done this before, but what were the odds of that? The orgasms had left her weakened. The black men held her body up so that they could do most of the work. Langston bucked off the cement, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while Cassius held himself over them both like he was doing a pushup. They alternated slamming both their cocks in deep at the same time then switched to alternating so that she always had one cock buried inside her.

Both black men came at the same time, but Marsha was nearly comatose and barely aware of it. Cassius flooded her bowels with semen and then yanked his cock free to shoot wad after wad of cum on her ass and back with some even reaching her hair. Langston's cock flooded her womb again and then it somehow slipped from her pussy. How, she couldn't figure out, but guessed Cassius must have given one last forceful thrust that pushed her forwards. As Langston's cock was freed from her pussy, His hot seed splattered on her belly and sprayed against the bottoms on her dangling ponderous breasts before it started dripping down on to his muscular chest. He didn't like that and immediately started wiggling free.

Marsha moaned in pure contentment as she listened to the two men dress. She was still on the floor, head down against her crossed arms, ass thrust up in the air as the two men left the shed without so much as a thank you or goodbye. The door opened again a few minutes later and she assumed one had come back to thank her or bring her a clean towel, but instead one had come back to fuck her again. A fat cock head pushed against her messy labia, entering her and quickly increasing pace until it was fucking her. It felt different, not as utterly massive as Cassius nor thinner with a thick head like Langston's. Marsha pushed herself off the floor to look back at the man fucking her. The black man winked at her. It was Langston's replacement bartender. He fucked her hard and her body responded pushing back into his thrusts and having several more orgasms. She was willingly fucking a strange black man whose name she didn't even know. Soon her womb was flooded by a third black man's sperm. He pulled his cock out and shot it's last few wads on her messy labia and thighs. "You're one hot mama," he said, smacking her ass with the flat of his palm, thanking her in his own way. He left almost immediately.

Marsha shook her head trying to clear it. She forced herself to her feet, looking down at her body. She was a complete mess. Gooey sperm ran down her face, matted her hair, dripped of her breasts, and a rivulet flowed from her anus to join with one pouring from her pussy to splatter against the floor. Globs of sperm slid down her belly and she could feel the same thing happening on her back. She had nothing to clean herself off with but the crusty towel and it was too nasty to even consider.

Marsha put her bikini on and stepped out of the shed and into the fading light of day. The third man who had fucked her without telling her his name was giving Langston a high five. Langston must have covered the bar for him. Langston quickly turned and left leaving the pool while the strange black man retuned behind the bar and started mixing drinks for a half dozen people seated at the bar. Their eyes all turned to stare at her, opening wider, brows raising, heads looking her up and down while mouths fell open.

She silently walked past them, cursing when she realized she hadn't brought a change of clothes. She couldn't get on the elevator like this or walk down the hotel's hallways, but she did have a towel. Marsha stepped over to the side of the pool and jumped in, kicking off to swim underwater to the other side.

"Pool's closed, lady," yelled the black bartender that had fucked her ten minutes ago as she emerged from under the water. She wiped water from her eyes to see him shaking his finger at her. She swam back to her side and used a ladder to climb from the pool. The dip had helped, but sperm tended to clump up when wet and she had dozens of small to large white balls stuck to her skin. Marsha wrapped the towel around her and hurried back to her room. Several passersby gave her curious glances, but none stared to long.

After nearly a forty minute shower, Marsha finally felt clean. She walked bowlegged, naked from the bathroom and collapsed on her bed, falling quickly asleep. She was woken up some time later to find her daughter standing over her. Beth helped her get under the covers. Her daughter tucked her in, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and soon Marsha Dutton was fast asleep again.

****************

Day Ten

Bethany got up, showered, and dressed. Her mother didn't stir and Beth wondered what she had gotten herself into last night that left her so worn out. Beth was exhausted herself. After her encounter with Sharpspeare, she had met Ann for dinner, their mother being AWOL and leaving her cell phone in the hotel room. They met Bruce and Simon at the Addis Abba Bar and after one drink hurried up to Ann's room where the two Dutton sisters each took a man, swapping in the middle of the night.

But that was last night. Today was about the pageant. The Miss Universe Organization was doing a dry run through tomorrow's events. Beth gathered up her bikini and lingerie and headed for the grand auditorium where the pageant would be held tomorrow night. Beth joined in with a crowd of several dozen other teen girls. Many were chatting, looking exited. Several wished her luck and one even hugged her like they were the best of friends. Beth hadn't gotten to know any of them well and felt a bit like she had missed out on the camaraderie, though there wasn't anything she would have changed about the past week.

As the remaining girls arrived (and an embarrassingly large number arrived late), they were led backstage to put their evening gowns on for the opening number. Beth did well. The song and dance routine wasn't too complex. After that, the girls were all wearing their bikinis under their gowns. They stripped their gowns off, replaced their sashes and followed the lineup for the swimsuit competition.

They were given a break for lunch and Beth returned to her room, surprised to find her mom was still asleep. She awoke the groggy Marsha Dutton and gave her a run down of practice so far. Marsha took a quick shower and returned to the auditorium with Bethany to watch and critique her daughter's performance during the rest of the day.

The contestants dressed in their lingerie and did the parade down the stage. Only half the girls would be in the lingerie competition, but since they wouldn't know who progressed until tomorrow, all the girls had to practice. Solomon King and some men from his organization had watched the swimsuit completion from the audience. Even more showed up to watch the lingerie competition. The contestants were dismissed to return to their rooms or elsewhere to work on the talent competition. They weren't allowed to practice before the other contestants for fear the information might be used against them.

Beth had "I believe the children are the future," down to a science, but Marsha made her sing through it half a dozen times anyway. When she had finished Ann showed up and the Dutton women went out to dinner again. Ann wanted to go out with Beth again after dinner, but Marsha wouldn't have none of it. Marsha and Beth returned to their room and went to sleep early.

Day Eleven, Pageant Day

The next morning, Beth sat facing her mom at breakfast. "Nervous?" asked Marsha.

"Yes, but not too bad."

"Anything you need to practice?"

"No mom, I think I'm ready. I'd just like to relax by the pool today."

"Sounds good," said Marsha. Beth noticed her mom's eyes glance over her shoulder and look past her. She turned her head to see what her mom was staring at to see a large black man making his way towards them. "Oh oh," said her mom. "I wonder what this is about?"

"Beats me," replied Beth.

The man came up to them. It was the casino manager. He was well dressed in a tailored suit. "Miss Dutton?"

"Yes," answered Marsha.

"I mean Miss Dutton, Miss Teen Idaho," said the man, bowing his head at Marsha in an apology.

"That's me," piped in Beth, meekly and fighting the urge to glance down at the man's crotch. She saw her mom was glancing down out of the corner of her eye.

"Mr. King would like to see you in his office."

Marsha suddenly sat up straight in alarm. "Is something wrong?"

"Not at all, Mrs. Dutton. Mr. King merely wishes to speak with Miss Bethany Dutton. If you're available now Miss Dutton?"

"Uh... Ok, yeah sure, I guess," stuttered Beth, suddenly wishing she had dressed a little better. She was wearing sweat pants and a tank top.

"I want to go to," said her mom.

"Mr. King only requested the current Miss Idaho, Mrs. Dutton. Mr. King gets what he asks for."

"Alright, but tell Mr. King, if I hear anything inappropriate happened, I'll be filing a complaint with the Pageant board and I'm already thinking about filing one because of the outrageous changes to this competition like private meetings with judges and putting teen girls in lingerie. Absurd!"

"Mrs. Dutton, I manage the hotel and casino. I know nothing of the Miss Teen USA contest other then that I had to put aside over fifty rooms, free up my main theater, and make sure teen girls stayed off the gaming floor. I suggest you take your complaints up with the pageant board or Mrs. Trump-King. Now if you'll excuse us."

"Beth, let me know what this is about," said Marsha.

"Alright, mom." Beth stood and followed the giant man to the lobby and behind the staff area. A massively obese man stood guard outside the door to a large office with a "manager" sign on the door. The obese black man knocked once on the door before opening it for Beth. The hotel manager held his hand pointed at the open door and walked away as Beth entered.

Beth had been filled with trepidation wondering if King had found out about her code of conduct since arriving in Atlantic City. She sighed with relief when she entered the office. Solomon King was working behind the desk, signing papers, and tapping at a computer, but what calmed her down was the sight of her sister Ann standing beside the handsome black man, grinning at her.

"Mr. King, this is my sister, Bethany," said Ann.

King looked up, a broad smile spreading across his face causing his goatee to turn up. "Bethany, a pleasure," he said, rising and extending his hand.

Beth's hand disappeared inside his massive black one and she shivered at his touch. He held her hand for half a minute, staring into her eyes and smiling at her. "Ugh- you to, sir."

"You must be wondering why I requested this meeting," he said, still holding her hand and leading her over to a well cushioned chair in front of the desk. He released her hand and leaned back against the desk, crossing his muscular arms.

Unfortunately, this pose lined his bulge up with Bethany's eyes and she had to fight not to stare at it. "Yes, sir, I'm a little nervous."

"Why? You haven't done anything wrong have you, Miss Dutton?" King's eyes narrowed and he stared sternly into her eyes.

Bethany found herself trembling under his gaze. If she hadn't been seated, she would have fallen to her feet before him, kissing his crotch begging for forgiveness. "No sir," she whispered, fighting the urge to confess everything to him.

King threw his bald head back and laughed. "Relax Bethany. This meeting has nothing to do with the pageant. Ann has served me well for five years now and my organization is always looking for new talent. Beth, I'd like to offer you a job."

"A job!" Beth's eyes widened in surprise. She wanted to fall to her feet before him and kiss his crotch to thank him.

"Yes Beth. Do you have any plans to go to college or have any other jobs lined up?"

"No, I was hoping to get into modeling."

"Excellent, models are exactly what I'm looking for and actresses. Can you act?"

"Not sure, but I could give it a try, sir." The thought of modeling had always intrigued Beth, but she'd been told she was too buxom to model. Ann had managed to get some modeling assignments when she moved to New York, but had turned to making adult films to pay the bills. The thought of her sister's career choice made Beth frown. "What would I be doing?" she asked, still frowning.

Solomon King was still smiling, but his brow furrowed. "Exactly what Ann does for me, Beth. You'd be posing for interracial spreads and making interracial movies."

"Jesus Christ!" Beth slapped her palm across her mouth at her blasphemy. She removed her palm. "You want me to make pornos? For you?"

"Yes Beth. I see in you the potential to be as big a star as your sister and not directly for me, but for a subsidiary not directly affiliated with King Enterprises, E&I Enterprises."

"It pays very well Beth," added Ann. "Solomon is a very generous boss. We might even get to work together."

Beth stared at her sister in horror. Ann had recommended her for a job in the porn industry! "Ann, how could you?"

Solomon slowly unfolded his arms and stood up off the desk. "I'm sorry Miss Dutton. Ann told me that you really loved a big black cock."

Beth shook her head in feigned denial. "That's not true."

"Well I guess I'm disappointed then.' Solomon put his hands in his pockets drawing Beth's eyes back to the bulging crotch of his expensive Italian tailored suit pants. "Ann seemed to think that it was true. She told me that you behaved like a complete slut at the sight of a big black cock." Beth kept staring at his bulge watching it twitch and swell. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she stared at it. Sweat began to bead on her forehead. "I'm offering to pay you and pay you generously for doing something that you love, Miss Dutton. How many people can say that?"

1...1617181920...22