Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha was a little slow and the scene ended before she had cum. It quickly switched to the next scene however. The previous blonde was nude and washing herself under a waterfall. The scene was stupid. It was clearly a fancy pool, but fake plastic or potted plants had been arranged to make it look like a jungle pool. The woman quit washing and stared wide-eyed into a bush. "Eek," she screamed, "Snake!" The scene switched to a serpentine black cock head pushing through the leaves. More and more of the large shaft revealed itself. "Another massive African cock," said the woman. "Lucky me. Did I do that? Were you watching me? Let me suck it. Don't worry little guy, I won't bite. Unless you want me to." She leaned forward and started sucking his cock.

Marsha felt an orgasm growing as the native revealed himself. He was wearing an African headdress and had white war paint across his cheeks. He stepped out of the bushes, fit and muscular, and just over four feet tall. "No!" screamed Marsha, but then the dildo did it's job and the orgasm burst from her body. She soaked the dildo as she came watching her Lester having his dick sucked by the blonde. It was her cock that tramp was sucking and soon after blowing his load, it was her cock the tramp was riding to her own obviously non-faked orgasm.

Marsha lay back on the bed panting from the intense orgasm. She continued watching the scene unfold, resisting the urge to start moving the dildo in and out of her pussy again. My god, she had fucked a porn star! Shit! He had fucked her poor Bethany too! Lester had told her he was an actor, but she hadn't guessed what kind of movies he made. No wonder he was so skilled. She found herself getting turned on again, but fought it, grabbed the remote and switched the TV off. As she touched the remote, the movie title came up on the screen. The Pygmy it was called. She remembered talking to him that first night. "Have you seen "The Pygmy? I played the pygmy." He had told her with a smirk on his face.

Marsha glanced out the window and saw that the sun had come out. She put the bikini back on. Put her dildo back in the bag. The cold plastic was nice, but right now she wanted the real thing. Marsha Dutton decided to go fishing for some black cock out by the pool. Marsha picked up the Lacy Lovelorn book so that she'd have something to do if the fish weren't biting. She grabbed a towel, the bottle of Trinibogo Tropic, slid her feet into sandals and wearing next to nothing strolled out of her room. She ran into several men in the hallway and elevator who went bug-eyed at her body, some stared openly, some tried to hide it, but failed. These men wanted her, but she didn't want them. She wanted something darker. "Push the floor for the pool, please," she told a nervous man in the elevator. He did and then spent the next minute trying and failing to get up the nerve to talk to her. Marsha ignored him as she left the elevator, strolled over to glass door leading outside to the rooftop pool and walked out into the sunshine.

Marsha was quickly disappointed. There were two black men and magnificent specimens they were, but they were hotel employees. One was a lifeguard bulging with muscles and wearing a skimpy red brief bathing suit that clung to a package she would have paid to see. The other was the bartender at the tiki bar. His head was a bald cue ball and he wore an open Hawaiian shirt, and cut off jean shorts.

Marsha sighed and found an empty cot. She planned on laying out, getting some sun, and hoping some action might show up soon. There were only a few patrons at the pool. There was one white couple with a toddler at the shallower pool. Marsha couldn't figure out why any parent would take their child to a casino, but theirs wasn't the first child she had seen. They were a handsome couple, the man spent a lot of time in the shallow pool playing with his daughter. The mom on the other hand, seemed to spend more time at the bar talking to the black bartender. Marsha didn't approve of drinking heavily around children either. Other then the family, there were a few pageant contestants who must have found some spare time, and two big bellied male senior citizens smoking cigars.

"Good afternoon."

Marsha had her eyes closed under sunglasses as she rubbed the suntan lotion over the exposed portions of her breasts. They were pale white and had never seen the sunlight before. She was trying not to moan as the lotion felt so good rubbing into her flesh just as it had the first time she'd used it. Between her and Bethany, they had almost emptied the free bottle of Trinibogo Tropic. Marsha opened her eyes and found the black lifeguard had addressed her. He was looking down at her body as she coated herself with lotion. "Good afternoon," she replied, smiling.

"Name's Cassius."

"Marsha."

"Pleased to meet you. Are you one of the contestants?"

Marsha giggled and smiled at the handsome black man. She'd heard the same line from Sharpspeare. "Yes, Miss Idaho 1977," she replied.

"Well I hope you won."

"Thank you." Marsha picked up her paperback, but continued to look up at him under her dark sunglasses. To his credit, he continuously scanned the pool, but he kept checking out her body whenever he could. She was reclining a few cots away, parallel with the lifeguard chair so she couldn't see too much of his body, other then his bulging bicep.

"Ma'am, may I get you a drink?"

Marsha looked over to find that the bald bartender had walked over to her. His flowered shirt was open and she stared at his dark muscled chest and stomach. "Sure, why not? I'll have a margarita on the rocks, no salt."

"Coming right up and the name's Langston." The bartender exchanged a glance with Cassius and winked at the lifeguard. Cassius grinned back and for a second wondered if they were gay, but she couldn't bring herself to believe it. "Just let me know if you need anything."

Marsha looked back at her paperback as Langston walked away. The slut heroine was completely infatuated with her black gardener and had gone from fucking him by the pool to inviting him into her marital bed while her husband was at work. The book was pure pornography and it wasn't helping her aroused condition at all, nor was the sun, the two handsome black men by the pool, the suntan lotion that made her skin tingle, nor the margarita Langston brought her, nor the second margarita, nor the third.

By the time she had finished her third drink, she was lit and her head was spinning. Her pussy was screaming for attention. She couldn't focus on the pages in her book. She was near the end now and the gardener, Mustafa spent all his time with the housewife that her husband was becoming suspicious that no work was getting done. He brought his nephew over to mow the lawn while he fucked the wife, but the wife ended up with both black men in her marital bed. She sucked one while getting fucked from behind and even let one take her ass while she rode the other. Marsha threw he book on the cement and grunted with frustration. Two black men at once! The thought should have disgusted her, but the book had opened her mind to the possibilities.

Marsha needed to cool off. She jumped in the water and swam a couple laps. She took a break on the opposite side of the pool, throwing her arms back on the rim of the pool while kicking her legs out and holding her face up to the sun to get tanned. Cassius couldn't take his eyes off her, but then again, she was the only one in either of the pools at that moment and maybe that was his job.

It was getting later. The family had left as had the seniors. A couple of goof looking white college aged men had shown up, but still no black men. She considered moving down to the beach, but sand was messier then cement and it all her travels the past week all the blacks she'd seen on the beach tended to be families. If she really wanted to find some black men, she'd be better off looking in the rundown section of Atlantic City which was pretty much every part of Atlantic City not within two blocks of the boardwalk. Marsha smiled at the thought of her slowly driving down through the projects calling out to black men like a John looking for hookers. No, she wouldn't be doing that.

Marsha dropped under the water and kicked off from the wall. She swam underwater towards the ladder closest to her cot. The cool pool water did nothing to quell the fires in her pussy though it helped clear her head from the booze. She was horny enough that if she didn't find something soon, she might actually entertain the possibility of visiting the seedier section of town. She grabbed the ladder under the water and burst up into the air as she climbed. Her hair was wet and covered her eyes. As she stepped onto the cement, she swung her hair back and over one shoulder. She glanced down at her body as she wiped water from her eyes. Her new bikini was even more obscene when wet. The material had tightened up around her nipples, showing her distended nipple and every bump on her swollen areola. Her bush was outlined around her panty to.

"How you doing?"

Marsha looked up to see one of the college boys, staring her up and down. "Fine," she replied, wringing water from her auburn hair. Wet, her hair showed little gray and she could have passed for a woman in her early thirties.

"You here alone? May I join you?"

Marsha let her own eyes run up and down his body. His lips curled up in a cocky grin as if he assumed she liked what she saw. He was handsome and fit though his muscles didn't bulge like a black man. And speaking of bulges, there was none whatsoever under his swim trunks. When she had first arrived in Atlantic City desperate to have sex for the first time in five years, this was a man she would gladly have taken to bed. "Not interested," she told him watching his cocky grin fade away to a look of incomprehension. "I'd rather be alone."

"Ah come on," he said, smiling again. "I'll show you a good time. I know how to treat a lady."

"I said no thanks." Marsha brushed past him and sat down on her cot.

The man walked over and stared at her body as she reclined. "Lady, I know a cougar when I see one." When she didn't respond, his grin actually broadened. "Oh I get it, you're a lesbo."

"Chad!" Called his friend, waving at him to come over.

"Hold on," yelled Chad back at his buddy, but then a massive black hand fell on Chad's shoulder. Chad turned angrily around to find himself staring into the massive chest of Cassius. He looked up and gulped.

"I suggest you go join your friend," said Langston, approaching to Cassius' left side.

"I think I will," said Chad, quietly. He turned and hurried away. The two black men and Marsha heard him mutter something about an entire casino staffed by black prizefighters as they exited the pool.

"My heroes," said Marsha.

Cassius made a fist with his thumb extended and pointed it at his chest. "No punks gonna mess with a lady around my pool."

Marsha smiled, wanting to run her hands up and down his hard chest before slipping them down into his tight red briefs. "He didn't think I was a lady. He thought I was a cougar. Whatever that is." Marsha knew full well what a cougar was.

"It's an older woman looking to have sex with a younger man," stated Langston.

"Oh! Well maybe I shouldn't have gotten offended then." She winked at Langston.

"Are you a cougar?" he asked.

"Maybe, but this cougar only mates with strong black panthers."

Langston and Cassius shared a glance. "For you sexy," said Langston, "I'd join the black panthers."

"I'm more of a black bull," said Cassius. "I like my woman with big udders."

"Are you calling me a cow, Cassius?" she asked, continuing to smile.

"No ma'am." Cassius' eyes had gotten bigger when he realized he might have offended her and he shook his head in the negative.

"But I do have big udders," she said, placing her hands under her breasts, squeezing them together as she lifted them up. "But they haven't produced any milk in seventeen years."

"Maybe you haven't found the right milker," said the towering black lifeguard, reaching out and pinching her nipple right through her bikini top.

Marsha gasped in shock. She stood frozen while he continued tugging and squeezing her nipple. "Oh dear god, I want to fuck one of you," she blurted out as both Langston and Cassius laughed.

"Which one?" asked Langston.

Marsha looked at them both. She had decided on making a pass at Langston, Cassius was a little crude. Cassius had been the one who intimidated the college punk though. She looked back and forth between the two men and thought of her paperback. "I want both of you," she said.

"Can you wait 30 minutes?" asked Cassius.

"Yeah," added Langston. "My night replacement will be here and the pool will close."

"I'll wait." Marsha wondered where they could go. She'd take them both to her room if she had too, but she didn't want Bethany catching her with two black men even though Beth had done two at once. He daughter would think her mom was the biggest slut in the world and worse, she might want her to share. She returned to her cot and laid back on it. Cassius sat up on his white chair grinning down on her. The pool and bar remained empty. Langston stayed busy cleaning up the bar. Marsha looked at Cassius through the tinted sunglasses. "I bet you have a nice big black cock all for me," she said, her voice throaty.

"It won't disappoint," he replied.

Marsha could see him put his hand in his lap and squeeze. "Oh Cassius," she moaned, sliding her hands up to her breasts and squeezing them. "How big is it?"

The big black man stared at her rubbing her breasts. "Thirteen fucking inches."

Marsha's pussy spasmed the moment he told her how big he was. She flipped the little patches covering her nipples up and squeezed her exposed nubs. "I want all thirteen fucking inches of your big black cock," she told him.

Cassius glared at her, his eyes focused on her fingers pinching and rubbing her nipples. "You fucking tease." He reached down to his crotch, struggled with something, and gave a little sigh.

"I can't help it," she moaned and one hand slid down under her panties, the tip of her finger rubbing her clit. "I'm so fucking horny." Marsha had never been this horny. Her skin glistened and tingled everywhere the sensuous tanning lotion had touched it. She was openly displaying and playing with herself under the staring eyes of a black stranger. Her head still felt dizzy from all the margaritas she'd consumed. Must be the booze, she thought correctly, but for the wrong reason. Langston had added extra doses of Xcite to each drink, she'd had. "I want your cock. I need your cock right now. I can't wait any longer."

"Fuck!" growled Cassius, jumping down from the lifeguard chair. He'd pulled his cock free of his red swim trunks. It stuck out from his crotch, straight as an arrow, but angled up slightly, bobbing as he moved. He hadn't lied about it's size. It was big and beautiful and just what Marsha's pussy needed. He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the bar. "Pools closed early," he told Langston.

"I hear you, bro," said Langston tossing a set of keys to Cassius.

"Fuck, will ya look at that," said a voice.

Marsha turned aghast, her nipples were still exposed. A strange black man had come out onto the pool. He wore a tight white tee shirt that hugged his muscular chest and bore the Nubian King logo. He was staring at Marsha's nipples, licking his lips. The man had been strolling towards the bar casually, but when his eyes focused on Marsha's exposed nipples and her body clad in only the tiny bikini, he started limping. I'm making him hard, she thought, realizing the effect her endowed body had on these men. They had power over her, but she had power too.

"About time you got here," said Langston to the man. He turned to Cassius "I'll be right in."

Cassius pulled her over to a large storage closet and unlocked it with the keys Langston had tossed him. He flipped the light switch on, pulled her inside, and shut the door. It was very bright inside, well lit for a storage shed. One wall was lined with shelves full of liquor bottles, drink mixes, napkins, etc, and the other had extra cots, bottles of chlorine, and a pool wet vacuum. The entry was empty and spacious. Not only was there plenty of room for a couple to have sex, but there were stains on the floor and the powerful scent of black semen filled the shed coming from a bundled up crusty towel on the floor implied that the room had already been used for this purpose.

"Oh god, lets fuck," cried Marsha, giving some tugs to the strings of her bikini until it fell at her feet.

Cassius was bent over and stepping out of his briefs. "Come suck my cock first," he said, adding when Marsha mewled in frustration. "Don't worry you'll get plenty of cock and more cum then your body can hold. Lang and me been working eight hours without no pussy. "We may have to carry your limp body back to your room."

Marsha fell to her knees on the cement floor. She took his cock head inside her mouth and let her tongue run all the way around the crown. Was he implying that it was difficult for a black man to go eight hours without getting off? She hefted his ball, kneading them. Like all black men, his testicles were huge and heavy. Cassius's balls were as big as baseballs, one testicle alone filled her palm. It did seem heavy, swollen, like it could burst at any moment. Cassius did need to cum. He needed to cum really bad. He needed her to make him cum. Marsha couldn't control herself any longer, she swallowed his cock down her throat bobbing her head eager to taste his seed.

Cassius didn't last long for a black man. His cock was hardening and swelling after only ten minutes of her rapid sucking. Sunlight filled the room and she heard someone enter behind her and began removing their clothes. A moment later, Langston moved beside Cassius. The bald black man's cock was strange looking. It was slightly shorter then Cassius' maybe a foot long, but also thinner. It was the thinnest cock of any black man she'd been with, but still thicker then any white's. The strange thing about his cock was the head. It was serpentine shaped and elongated, not a crowned ball like Cassius' or Lester's or Sharpspeare's, but it was as thick as the others making Langston's cock look unbalanced. Plus, the head was nearly four inches long, making it a third of the cock's length. Marsha glanced sideways at the strange shaped cock. Suddenly, she wanted it in her mouth. She quit sucking Cassius and leaned over to take Langston in her mouth. He moaned and threw his head back.

"Not yet, slut. I'm too fucking close." Cassius grabbed the top of her head and pulled her mouth back over to his cock. She sucked him fast again. Her hand moved up Langston''s leg, over his knee, sliding up his thigh until she hefted his balls. They were as big as Cassius and had the same weight to them. Her hand moved up his balls, to grasp his shaft and she began jerking Langston off while sucking Cassius.

Cassius came with little warning other then to grab her head again and hold her still with 90% of his shaft down her throat. His cock jerked and started pumping. Hot cum struck her esophagus, rapidly filling her belly. Cassius groaned with relief and Marsha feared that anyone out in the pool area could hear him. He pushed her head back and the end of his cock entered her throat, immediately filling her mouth with sperm. She gulped, swallowing it, loving the taste. His cock was still shooting as he pushed her head back farther, his cock sprang free blasting semen on her face. His hot sperm covered her face from ear to ear and forehead to chin there was so much and there was still more. Marsha stuck her tongue out as small jets of ejaculate shot out to land on her outstretched tongue. It was still cumming when Langston's hand fell on her head and pulled her face to his cock.

1...1516171819...22