Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A contestant gets seduced by Latrell while filming a video interview.

The Nubian King Hotel and Casino

Originally the Trump Spire, The Nubian King was built by billionaire mogul, Daniel Trump in the late eighties. It is 51 floors tall and has 1250 rooms. It was largely a costly boondoggle and never turned a profit. Trump lost the casino in a poker game in November of 2003 to Solomon King along with the rights to the Miss Universe Organization.

King began a massive remodeling of the building, painting the great spire, black and renaming it The Nubian King. It reopened in June 2004 and hosted it's first pageant, Miss Teen USA 2004 in August.

The main rear entry foyer to the front desk is decorated with authentic African art including a statue of Legba with an erect phallus. The front entrance off the boardwalk opens directly onto a jungle themed casino floor.

The Casino:

The casino takes up space on 3 floors and consists of over 3000 slot machines and 210 table games. The cocktail waitresses all wear big cat print bikini tops and loin cloths. They are considered the skimpiest outfits in the industry. The casino floor is designed as a jungle setting with different areas resembling different regions of Africa (Serengeti plains, jungle, Egypt. etc.).

The rooms:

The casino has 1250 rooms. 230 rooms are suites. There are 6 penthouse suites in the tower. All are luxurious with 1800-2500 sq ft. The tower also houses 782 other rooms. Under the penthouse is the Regal at 1400 sq ft, the Grand 1200 sq ft, the Chairman with 1000sq ft, the courtroom with 480 sq ft, and deluxe guest rooms with 437 sq ft. Most rooms have either one king or 2 queen sized beds. Smaller rooms have 2 double beds.

All suites, courtroom or higher are wired with hidden cameras pointing towards the beds and the shower/Jacuzzi.

Rooms with attractive or rich female clientele are stocked with Aqua Naive Blanc, Xcite laced bottled water and a free bottle of Trinibogo Tropic, Xcite laced tanning lotion.

Restaurants/ Lounges:

The casino has four 5 star restaurants, 12 casual dining, four lounges, and a large dance club.

Kalahari Buffet- buffet restaurant.

Kenya Café- casual dining

The Nairobi- lounge

Two Buck Tim's- lounge w/ $2 shots

The Addis aba bar- lounge

Melons- casual dining

Posers- Dance club. Independently owned

Shops:

A concourse off the third floor casino houses 8 stores. There is a chocolate/candy store, a jewelry store, an African gift store, a news stand, and a Hidden Closet, plus three others.

Theater:

One large theater for headline acts and pageants as well as several yearly concerts by Black Phallus, plus two smaller theaters.

Other:

The bikini bar: Tiki style, long bar off the boardwalk. Seasonal only.

Black's Gym- Large fitness center on the ground floor. The gym has a year round indoor pool and is free to guests.

The Eden Spa- Salon and Spa featuring in-house masseurs. Located next to Black's gym.

Roof Pool- under the spire. The pool has a tiki bar and an on duty lifeguard.

22 meeting rooms with a combined space of 200,000sq ft. Some are bugged to collect the occasional corporate secrets.

The Basement:

Two levels underground are occupied by the E&I command center. Security is housed there as are the many monitors for the casino and the hidden cameras in many of the rooms.

Employees:

Rondini- Enhanced black magician who performs nightly in one of the theaters.

Yousef- Bartender at the Nairobi lounge. African native.

Gage- Monitor stationed in the basement. He has a 10 1/2" cock, but big balls.

Jules- Monitor stationed in the basement.

Donovan- bartender at the Addis Aba Bar.

Bruce- Porter with a 13" cock. He shaves his hair in a striped pattern.

Simon- Mega hung porter with a 15" cock and a prosthetic left arm.

Cassius- Seasonal lifeguard with a 13" cock. A former employee of the city of Stony Harbor.

Langston- Bartender.

Note: I based the statistics for the casino on the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I couldn't find a floor plan online, but if anyone has access to one, feel free to send it to me.

As Authors complete Fresh Off The Bus 4 stories, I will update this list.