Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Day Six

"You seem more relaxed," said Beth to her mom as they left their hotel room.

"You don't," replied Marsha. "Beth you need to focus if we're... if you're going to win this thing.

They entered the auditorium and Beth left her mom to join the other contestants on stage. Marsha sat in the audience and watched the practice run for the opening number. She made mental notes as she watched her daughter. Beth needed to arch her back more. She needed to show more teeth when she smiled. Thrust her hip out a little more when she stood still.

Marsha surveyed the competition and the more she watched the girls, the more she felt Beth had a chance of winning. These girl's were worse then the Miss Teen Idaho contestants. Sure there were girls prettier and more talented then Bethany, but they all seemed distracted. Half looked like they weren't getting any sleep and some hadn't even shown up for practice. Girls were trickling in late now even hours after practice was supposed to start. That's why Marsha hadn't allowed Beth to room with any of the other girls. They were up late partying no doubt and would have been a bad influence on her innocent daughter.

Practice went on until noon. The rest of the day was to be more relaxing for the girls. The program coordinator walked to the front of the stage. "Alright contestants. Go get your bikinis on, heels and sashes. Meet in the boardwalk lobby in thirty minutes. I want every contestant to use tanning lotion. Ask the concierge for more Trinibogo Tropic if you need it. And girls, if you're ready early, walk around a bit and advertise the pageant. I'll see you in thirty."

Twenty minutes later, an embarrassed Beth walked out of her room's bathroom wearing high heels, her sash, and the skimpy bikini the pageant had provided for her. Her nipples were hard and she was horny after rubbing Trinibogo Tropic all over her body. Marsha nodded approvingly. "I can't believe they want us to walk around like this," Beth told her mother.

"Don't fret dear," replied Marsha. "We'll head straight to the lobby."

The boardwalk entrance opened right into a large area of the casino styled like an African jungle. Normally Beth wasn't allowed on the casino floor and she looked around in wonder at all the flashing lights and noisy machines. Most players were like zombies mindlessly hitting buttons though they began to notice the girls. Having more then fifty teen girls walking around in tiny bikinis trumped staring at spinning wheels everyday. Half the players were tourists off the boardwalk and didn't even know the pageant was being held here.

Ivara King met them at the entrance and they walked downstairs to the boardwalk. A camera crew and photographers were waiting on the boardwalk. Marsha moved behind them as all the contestants were lined up on the massive steps for a group photograph just under the flashing Nubian King sign. Marsha then followed the crew and girls down onto the beach. She could see rafts and inner tubes lined next to wave runners waiting to the girls.

Marsha walked down to the water past the camera crews. They were all muscular black men of course, but that was par for the course in King's organization. There were white cameramen, but they were with assorted news agencies and not an official part of the pageant. She watched Beth group in with all the girls for another group photograph. This one had the casino behind them with it's black spire rising above all the girls. She stared at the spire and thought of Lester's black cock.

Afterwards, the girls were dismissed to go have fun. Marsha knew the score. They were to strip off their heels and sashes and go frolic in the water and sun like they were the best of friends and not rivals for the Teen USA crown. Two girls jumped on wave runners and took off into the calm ocean. Others ran and grabbed rafts. The camera crews and photographers walked among them capturing the scenes and having the girls pose, hugging each other.

Marsha walked up to her daughter. "Go have fun Beth, I'm going back to the room. You don't need me hanging around for this." Marsha headed back up the beach staring at the black spire rising above the casino. She thought of Lester again and then she thought of her new friend waiting for her in the bag by the bed. She grinned as she looked forward to using the dildo again. Beth and the other girls would be occupied for a few hours.

****************

Lester laid naked on the bed fighting the urge to jerk off. He grabbed the base of his cock, holding it straight up. Eight months ago it had been just over six inches long which looked big on a dwarf. He was still in awe of it and guessed he always would be. His hand slid up to the tip. "Damn it, Lester," he grumbled, "Fight it." His balls were swollen and he could feel the sperm welling up in them wanting release. He hated to waste a load by masturbating. King kept sluts handy to take care of these situation, but Lester didn't want one that was already hooked on black dick. He liked breaking innocents.

Lester reached over to the lamp stand grabbing his cell phone, dialing a number. "Gage, you seen Idaho's mom anywhere?"

The monitor responded, "Yeah Nibbles, I seen her come in off the boardwalk earlier and head to the elevators. She's probably in her room. Wait a sec... yup, there she is. Damn that woman is stacked and packed. She's naked and getting something from a bag. Hold it. Fuck Nibbles, she's gotten herself a black dildo."

"Where's the daughter?"

"With all the other future sluts out on the beach."

"Thanks." Lester flipped the phone shut and slid off the bed. Minutes later he was dressed, his still hard cock held up against his chest by his pants. He left his room and headed down to Marsha's floor.

He strolled right up to her door and banged on it with his fist. He thought he heard a thump through the door, but no one answered. He banged again. He could make out footsteps approaching. He stepped close to the door under the peephole. The footsteps moved away and he knocked again. The footsteps came back. This time the door was flung open and Marsha stared down at his grinning face. She was wearing nothing, but a towel. She looked shocked to see him.

"S'up," he said, slipping past her and into the room.

"L-Lester," responded Marsha, glancing out into the hall to make sure no one had seen him enter her room.

"I thought I'd come by to make sure you weren't sick or nothing. I missed you last night."

"My husband called and I decided to stay in with Bethany."

"I see." Lester walked past the bed and too the partition, peeking into Beth's room to make sure she wasn't there.

"She'll be here any minute. I was just getting ready to take a shower."

"No you weren't."

Marsha's face turned white. "What do you mean?"

Lester nodded towards her bed and the dildo sitting out in plain sight. Light was reflecting off of it indicating it was wet. "That's no substitute for the real thing."

"It's going to have to be. The other night was great, but a mistake. I'm a married woman and I need to start acting like one."

"Feeling guilty, huh?"

"Yes, and rightly so. You need to leave." Marsha nodded her head towards the door.

"May I take a piss first?"

Marsha sighed, "Sure, I guess."

Lester entered her restroom. His cock was still rock hard from earlier and would likely stay that way until he came. There was no way he could urinate with it like that, but then he didn't really have to go. Instead, he stripped off all his clothes and exited the bathroom, his foot long cock sticking straight out and pointing the way for him. Marsha wasn't even looking. She was bent over beside the bed, trying to hide the dildo in a pile of shopping bags.

Lester climbed up on the bed and walked over to the side where she was bent over. When she looked up she gasped. He pressed his cock head right against her lips. Marsha Dutton shivered, fighting her lust, but her tongue still came out and flickered over the head. Lester stepped back. Marsha followed his cock. She ended up standing beside the bed and leaning down on the mattress with both hands, lips wrapped around his cock head. He reached down and yanked on the towel until it pulled free. "That's it mama, suck that black cock."

Marsha pulled back. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She kissed the head, flickering her tongue over the urethra and sucking the head into her mouth. She pulled back again. "I'm so so sorry, Lester." She wrapped her lips around his cock head and sucked half his shaft down her throat. Marsha bobbed her head rapidly. Lester slowly withdrew his cock until it popped out of her mouth. Marsha mewled in frustration. "I'm so sorry."

"Why?" he asked.

"I should have come to your room last night. Let you use me."

"What about your husband?" Lester inched his cock closer. It's swollen head as big as his fist pressed against her lips.

"He doesn't matter," replied Marsha before attacking his cock again. She sucked the entire shaft down her throat moving her head as rapidly as she was able. Lester helped her along by bucking his hips and shoving his cock deep down her throat. Soon he felt the cum welling in his balls and with a groan, his semen shot up his shaft and poured into her belly. Marsha was a little caught off guard. She yanked back, gulping his continuous load down her throat. As his cock head receded into her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the still spurting head, tasting his seed and moaning in delight at how good it was. Her hand continued stroking his shaft forwards until every last drop of his huge load had left the shaft and even then she kept stroking it. Lester's cock never deflated.

"Enough," he growled, yanking his cock free of her mouth. Lester fell down on the bed and held his shaft up. "Come ride me," he ordered.

Marsha eagerly climbed up on the bed. She squatted over the dwarf's huge cock, held her labia open, and slowly lowered herself over the shaft. "Oh god yes," she cried, cumming with only half his shaft inside her. She came again as the entire shaft buried inside her womb.

Lester stared at her in awe. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were closed as she sat enjoying the fullness of having his cock stuffed up her pussy. Marsha Dutton was truly magnificent. He reached up to squeeze the large breasts that all the Dutton women seemed to have. She moaned in response and started grinding her pussy into his shaft. Out of the dozens of women he had fucked since becoming enhanced and that included her daughter Ann, Marsha was his favorite despite her age or maybe because of it. "Get to work, slut," he ordered, pinching both her nipples. "Ride that cock."

Marsha began bouncing in his lap, moaning and whimpering each time his cock thrust deep into her womb. Lester continued squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples watching this very sensuous woman enjoy all the pleasures his cock could give her. Finally, he pulled down on her nipples forcing her to lean down over him. His short body put his head right under her big swinging breasts and Lester began to suck on her nipples, switching from breasts to breast. He lost count of the number of times her pussy contracted around his cock as she came, but then he didn't really care how many times she came. The sexual pheromones his body was emitting virtually guaranteed that she would orgasm anyway.

Lester continued playing with her breasts. Her large bosom approached a cup size of EE and each breast was as big as the dwarf's head. Lester felt they might smother him and what a great way that would be to go, he thought. Lester gleefully squeezed one breast while toying with the nipple on the other breast. He squeezed just under the nipple and shook her left tit while holding out his extended tongue, flickering her nipple across it. Then Lester lived up to his nickname of "Nibbles", nibbling the long extended nipple slowly into his mouth before sucking the entire nipple and areola around it into his mouth.

Marsha groaned slamming her pussy down hard over his cock and pulling up again. She was constantly moaning now. She suddenly pulled back, yanking her breasts free of his mouth and began jumping in his lap, bouncing hard enough she nearly leaped off his cock. Lester reached up and squeezed her breasts. Her pussy was contracting hard around his cock each time she took him balls deep. He couldn't tell if she was constantly cumming or not, but his crotch was soaked from her leaking pussy. He felt his cum welling up again and with a grunt, he started thrusting his hips, bucking his cock up into her descending pussy. Marsha screamed in delight. Her scream turned louder as Lester grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard on his cock, his seed spraying his huge load directly on her womb and filling it to capacity.

They remained joined, both panting in contentment and staring into each other's eyes. Lester knew the look she was giving him well, but never believed he would ever grow used to it. That look was a combination of awe and love. Here was a married white mother close to fifty years old staring at him with loving adoration. He winked at her. "I'll never deny you again," she whispered.

"I know." Lester spanked his hand down hard on her ass. "Now go get cleaned up. I still gotta break that ass in."

Marsha's face turned white, but she nodded and slowly rose off him. His cock fell out, smacking down on his chest. "Timber," she muttered, and was rewarded by a chuckle from the big little man. Then his semen started pouring from her vacated pussy and she hastened to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Lester tugged on his cock to keep it hard, listening to the sound of running water, the noise from a spinning toilet paper dispenser and the toilet flushing several times. She spent twenty minutes trying to clean herself and even when she came out, he knew she hadn't gotten all his sperm. Lester rolled over and hopped off the bed. "Get on all fours," he told her.

Marsha climbed on her bed and assumed the position. She was thinking about his height as she remained on the edge of the bed. A normal sized man could have walked up behind her and fucked her standing, but Lester found himself staring at her rear end. Her pussy lips were spread far enough apart that he could see insider her. They were red and even after cleaning up little globs of his sperm still glittered in the light here and there. A trickle of semen was slowly leaking from the hole, sliding down her engorged clitoris and dripping on the bed. He moved his gaze away from the messy pussy and up to the tight little puckered rosebud of her anus. She was so clean back there that he felt the urge to lick it and that was exactly what he did. Lester grabbed her ass cheeks and wiggled his tongue against her asshole. Marsha jumped away in shock, but he pulled her back into his tongue. He worked his tongue over her rosebud a few times before pushing the tip down hard against her anus, forcing it's way inside. Marsha gasped in pleasurable surprise. This was probably the last thing she would have expected happening to her when she arrived in Atlantic City, he thought. Lester quickly tired of licking her ass and stopped. "Crawl forwards," he ordered.

Lester climbed up on the bed as she moved forwards. He stood on the bed behind her and bent his cock down to her pussy. He pushed it past her abused labia and buried it balls deep again. Marsha grunted into the mattress as he worked his cock around. Once he felt it was nice and lubed up, he slowly pulled it out and brought the head up to the tight little sphincter. He placed his hand behind the head of his cock and pressed down.

"Ow!" squealed Marsha as her sphincter slowly opened from the pressure. "It's too big! Oh god, Lester, it hurts!" Marsha felt like her ass was being ripped in two.

****************

"Say cheese," said the photographer. He was a big sexy black guy named Willie and was working with another big sexy black guy named Latrell. Willie was stocky and muscular where Latrell was thinner and a little more refined.

Beth faked a smile as she pressed her cheek against the other contestant's cheek. She hadn't spoken a word to the girl and didn't even know what state she represented, but Beth was pretty sure this was the one on the bus who had told her that as Idaho she'd be happy here while looking at the giant black spire of the casino. A reference to her sister and the other past Idaho contestants who were now making interracial porn. The picture would make it look like they were best friends having the time of their lives.

"I understand now," whispered the girl, through gritted teeth.

"What?" asked Bethany, maintaining her smile while whispering back.

"That's good girls," said Willie, moving on to take more publicity photos.

The girl turned to face Bethany. She suddenly drew Beth into an embrace, their breasts mashing against each others through the bikinis. "I know why the other girls from Idaho did what they did," she whispered in Bethany's ear continuing to hug her. "I fucked a black guy," she hissed. "Best sex I ever had." Bethany felt the girl's entire body tremble at the memory. "Their cocks are amazing." She pulled back and kissed Bethany on the cheek. She quickly turned and left to join another group of girls.

Bethany stood frozen in surprise, but couldn't disagree. Unfortunately, it was an experience she'd never know. She remembered sucking Bruce's big cock and trembled herself at the memory.

The party seemed to be breaking up. Some of the girls were still enjoying themselves, but others were drifting off towards the boardwalk. She decided to go take a shower. While the beach was nice, she found she didn't really care for sand all that much. She put her sash back on and carried her heels back up to the boardwalk. She put her shoes on when she reached the boardwalk and had wiped sand off her feet. Bethany found herself entering the casino with a dozen other contestants. Spectators gaping at the sight of all the buxom beauties wearing bikini's too inappropriately small for teenagers.

Beth walked head held high towards the elevators that accessed the hotel portion of the Nubian King. Several men whistled at her and she heard one yell, "You got my vote." She entered the elevator alone and collapsed against the back wall as the door closed and the elevator rose.

She exited on her floor, walking towards her room. She had hidden her keycard in one heel and was now carrying it. She inserted the keycard and paused when she thought she her a groan through the door. Beth frowned and yanked the keycard out. The light turned green and she turned the knob.

The smell of sex hit her as soon as she opened the door. It was a powerful wave that made her nipples pop out and left a dampness in her pussy. She shook her head as she peered inside her room.

"Fuck my white ass," screamed her mother.

Beth's eyes focused on the last thing she ever expected to see in her life. Her mother was naked on the bed. She looked like a wanton slut. Marsha's large pendulous breasts hung down almost to the sheets. Her mom was looking back over her shoulder at the man who was fucking her. For a moment, Beth thought the man behind Marsha was a little black boy, but then she realized that it was actually a... dwarf!

"Harder Lester, harder," begged Marsha.

"You like that big black cock in your slut ass?" The dwarf actually pulled his hand back and spanked her mom's ass.

"I fucking love it," moaned Marsha. "I love it. I love your cock, Lester." Marsha seemed to start crying when she said the last part. "I love you, Lester."

Bethany felt her heart wrench in her chest. Her mom had just confessed to loving a black dwarf. She was betraying Beth's dad.

"You don't love me. You love black cock," growled the dwarf.

1...678910...22