Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want, I can replace you with another girl, Idaho," yelled the dance instructor.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit distracted," replied Beth.

"Then I should replace you with someone more focused, but since you're not the only one, you're safe for now," said the instructor. "Half of you look distracted. Was there some big party last night or something?" She was right. Half the pageant contestants had dazed looks on their faces and were having trouble focusing. "Well lets break for lunch. We can try again later."

It didn't go much better later. Marsha went shopping while Beth was at lunch. Her mother hadn't even noticed the dance instructor snap at her. The dance instructor and some of the other coaches were disgusted with the girls by the end of the day. Marsha showed up with some shopping bags when practice for the day ended. She rode up to their room in the elevator with Beth. Both were silent until they got to their room.

"You going out again tonight, mom?" asked Beth, trying not to sound too hopeful.

"Um... yes," replied Marsha. She hoped her daughter wasn't suspicious of her reasons for going out. "Do you mind? I mean we haven't spent much time together."

"No no," said Beth, a little too hastily. "Please, enjoy yourself. You don't get out much back home."

"Thanks. I'll call down and have room service send you something up before I hop in the shower."

"No thanks mom, I'll do it after you've left."

"Alright dear." Marsha entered the bathroom and turned the shower on. She stripped thinking about Lester's huge black cock. She couldn't stop thinking about that foot long black monster cock obscenely jutting out from the dwarf's body. She wanted it again. She wanted it every day until she had to return home. Marsha stepped under the shower. Her nipples were hard as the water hit them and she felt a dampness between her legs even before the shower hit her. She wanted to get fucked again and badly, but she was a little apprehensive. Lester had told her he was going to stick it in her rear the next time. She couldn't believe it. There was no way that thing would fit. She'd tried it once with her husband, but even his little dick had hurt a bit and the experience hadn't been pleasant.

Marsha finished washing and exited the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and another around her hair. She heard the phone ring and Bethany answered it. "Hi dad," said her daughter. "How are things?"

Marsha looked in the mirror and the color drained from her face. What the hell was she thinking cheating on her husband of more then twenty years and the father of her two... her daughter?

"Mom," yelled Beth. "Dad's on the phone."

Marsha came out and chatted with her husband for close to half an hour. She filled him in on the details of the pageant and how Beth was doing. Marsha paused as they said their goodbyes. Finally she said, "I love you to," in response to his term of endearment and she hung up the phone.

Beth looked curiously over at her mother. Her mother's eyes glistened like she was about to cry. "Mom, are you alright? Is it dad?"

Marsha smiled. "Everything's fine." Marsha returned to the bathroom and started drying her hair. "Beth, in second thought, I think I will stay in with you tonight. Call down and have them send up a couple salads. Grilled chicken on mine, please." Instead of the sexy underwear, sleeveless white blouse and black mini skirt she'd planned on wearing, Marsha found herself dressing in dumpy pajamas.

****************

Bruce looked over at the room service orders. "Hey that's my room!"

"They didn't request you this time," replied his supervisor.

"Did the little bitch request a real man?" asked Simon.

"Fuck you," growled Bruce, looking over at the ugly black man.

Simon's eyes narrowed with menace and the strange pale eye glimmered in the light, but his face relaxed and his lips curled up in a sneer. "What happened? You been bragging about getting ready to fuck Idaho for days now."

"I don't know. She said tonight was the night."

"You full of shit that's what I think."

Bruce wanted to tell Simon off, but truthfully he was scared of the overgrown brute. Simon had served in the gulf back in the nineties and taken some bad injuries. Rumor was that a RPG round hit his hummer just as Simon leaped from it. The explosion blew his left arm off and burned the left side of his body, also blinding his left eye. His wounds left him bitter and mean. He wasn't happy with his pension or the way the army took care of his injuries. They'd given him a prosthetic arm that was a metallic piece of shit. Simon got out of the army and started running around with a gang who used him as an enforcer/intimidator. He'd gotten busted and later released to one of Solomon's halfway houses. What he was doing in a customer service position, Bruce couldn't figure out.

The big boss himself, Solomon King had hand picked Simon for enhancement seeing in him some sort of kindred spirit. Enhancement hadn't gone as hoped. His arm had been surgically removed and the tissue sealed, so it didn't grow back, but then no one had really thought it would. His burned scar tissue and his eye had healed, but the pigment hadn't returned. The left side of his face, neck, shoulders, and torso was a splotchy white (Someone had called him Two-face once and gotten his nose smashed in as a response). So was the left side of the top of his head and since his hair wouldn't grow back right, he kept his head shaved. He could see through his eye again, but the pupil was pale. Solomon bought him one of the top prosthetics money could buy. It had a claw hand and Simon was quite skillful with it. The hand was also detachable and Simon had several accessories he could replace it with. Someone had whispered to Bruce that Simon had a twelve inch blade that attached to his arm, but since it was illegal, he'd never seen him with it on. Bruce considered that a fantasy someone had concocted, but what Simon did have and Bruce had seen it was a screw on twelve inch black dildo. Simon bragged how he was the only enhanced who could fuck a slut in her pussy and in her ass at the same time.

The overall picture of Simon was not a pretty one. He was a 6'6", 250lb brute with an over-muscled right arm, a scary metallic left arm and a splotchy complexion on his left side. He was one of the least successful enhanced at seducing raw meat and bitter for it. He hated listening to the others brag about how they had broken in this or that slut. It wasn't just his scary looks that were intimidating. Simon was classified as a mega-hung. That is he had a large penis before enhancement and after getting the Xserum, it had grown 15 inches which meant his penis was about eight inches to begin with. Bruce's had been only seven inches and that was bigger then average. Bigger cocks meant more pheromones and anyone with a smaller penis found himself looking at Simon as a natural leader.

If that wasn't enough to make Simon a unique enhanced, he also possessed several penile abnormalities. As the number on enhanced grew, E&I had started noticing rare individuals develop strange traits classified as penile abnormalities. Simon was the first to have two abnormalities. The first was known as water balloon syndrome and so far was unique to him. His ejaculate shot out in 3-5 large wads each capable of filling a hand-sized water balloon. The second was excessive semen production. A typical enhanced produced nearly twenties times more semen then a norm, but Simon produced twenty times more then an enhanced. His ejaculate was the consistency of a thick pudding. A similar penile abnormality was excessive fertility. That abnormality was very similar, but with an additional compulsion for the enhanced to impregnate as many women as possible. Bruce had heard that the co-owner of Black's Gym, Darren Brown possessed this trait, but Simon apparently did not.

When the rumors started flying about Simon's unique traits, Simon had willingly chuckled, pulled his pants down and jerked off in front of half a dozen other enhanced black men including Bruce. Seeing that metallic claw grabbing the base of his huge cock while his right hand jerked his huge cock into shooting off 5 baseball-sized globs of semen had been one of the strangest sights Bruce and the others had ever seen.

Bruce couldn't figure out why they had placed Simon here of all places. He did fine as a porter at the hotel, but failed as a skilled seducer. Bruce felt he would have made a better pit boss in the casino. Rumors seemed to follow Simon like crazy and others Bruce had heard suggested he'd been a bouncer at the Zebra club and worked for King Security, but in both cases he'd been too aggressive. Another, worse rumor, suggested that he was wanted in New York for assault and King had shipped him off to New Jersey.

"What are you staring at?" growled Simon.

"Nothing," replied Bruce, meekly to his shame. He even cast his eyes down in submission. He turned away and grabbed the order for Beth's room. "I'm taking this one anyway." He left for the restaurant, immediately understanding why he hadn't been requested when he saw two salads on the tray.

****************

Beth sat across from her mother at their room's small table. "Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you think you'll ever forgive Ann?" Beth had wanted to ask this question for a long time.

Marsha's face turned hard. Her brows furrowed and her nose scrunched up turning the attractive woman ugly for a moment. "Do you?"

"I already forgive her. She's my sister and I love her." Beth watched a range of emotion cross her mom's face. It turned soft, then sad, then hard again. Her mother even closed her eyes like she was deep in concentration.

"I can't," she whispered to her daughter. "I can forgive her being with a black guy." Marsha paused at a loud gasp from her daughter. Beth hadn't heard her say anything good about blacks since the incident with Ann. "Not that I approve of the races mingling." Marsha closed her eyes aware of how hypocritical she was being after last night. Despite being with Lester, it was still her job as a mother to set a good example for her daughter and steer her down the right path. "I can't forgive her for making a porn and interracial porn at that. I can understand falling for one black guy." Lester's image sprang unbidden to her mind. "There's no accounting for love (again Lester's image came to her mind), but making adult movies where you're with dozens of different black guys? Beth, she's even done scenes with women! That isn't Christian. It's immoral. No, I'll never forgive her."

Beth nodded, but didn't speak. There was another bigger reason too. Ann had embarrassed the family. Everyone in their home town knew what Ann had done. The Duttons were the ones with the nigger loving slut daughter. Fellow church member consoled Marsha and her husband, but gossiped and giggled behind their backs. Beth's dad had a stroke. He'd recovered, but apparently couldn't get an erection despite pills and therapy. Her mom seemed to get bitchier as each year went by. Worse, she turned over protective towards her remaining daughter to the point Beth felt stifled by her.

"There's another thing," added Marsha.

"What's that?"

"Your sister lost her title and you young lady need to work harder if you expect to win this pageant."

There was a loud rapping on the door.

"I'll try harder, mom."

Marsha stood and walked over to the door. "You do that young lady. I've been neglecting you this trip. From now on, we're working together." Marsha opened the door and froze. It felt like a strong breeze hit her as the door open and she saw the black porter smiling down at her. Marsha felt her nipples harden. She'd gone braless and her nipples appeared to the black man though her pajamas. He was big and muscular like most of the black men at this casino and giving off waves of energy, promising sexual prowess that she swore she could smell. She fought the urge to glance down at his cock. She fought the urge to fall to her knees before him.

Beth glanced at Bruce in the doorway. She shrugged her shoulders to tell him, she couldn't do anything about her mom. Then she shook her head, hoping he'd get the hint that it was over between them. She planned on making her mom proud of her and trying her darndest to win this pageant and if not, to go home and be with her boyfriend.

Bruce nodded at her, but she couldn't tell if he'd taken the hint. He accepted a five dollar tip from her mom, turned and left.

"There sure are a lot of big black guys working at this casino," said Marsha, carrying the tray of food over to the table.

"Well, it is an African themed casino."

"Nonsense. King's a bigot and prefers hiring fellow black men."

"There are a lot of whites working here."

Marsha frowned. "White women and most of them are cocktail waitresses wearing next to nothing in the casino. Enough talk. Lets eat." The rest of their dinner was all business. Marsha went over some changes she wanted to see her daughter make in her routines. Finally, after eating, Marsha stood up and declared, "Lets go hit the gym. We haven't worked out since we got here."

Both women dressed in sports bras that squeezed their big bosoms together and tight work out shorts. They spent the next two hours vigorously working out down in Black's Gym. Several of the muscular black trainers offered to assist them, but Marsha politely declined. The two Dutton women worked their bodies hard as if taking out their frustrations through exercise. "Good workout," said Marsha handing Beth a cup of water from the Naive Blanc Aqua cooler. "Lets head back to the room and get some rest."

Bethany collapsed on her bed still in her workout outfit. Marsha stripped and put her pajamas back on going through the partition to her bed. She turned the lights off and laid down on her bed. She thought about Lester. She tried to sleep, but couldn't. She thought about Lester. An hour passed, she tossed and turned on the bed, but nothing seemed to work. She thought about Lester and his big black cock. Her hand slipped under the waistband of her pajamas and two fingers slid over her wet labia before pushing inside her. How could she be horny after last night? The fucking the little black man had given her should have kept her satisfied another five years without sex. Hopefully, she'd taken steps to take care of her horniness problem.

Marsha reached over to one of her shopping bags from earlier that afternoon. She pulled out the package. Walking into a sex shop had been the second most embarrassing thing on her life after Ann had humiliated the family. The adult movies the store was selling seemed to lean interracial and to her horror, she believed she'd seen her daughter on the cover of several, but she'd turned her head away quickly to deny confirmation. Correction, walking into the store was the third most embarrassing thing she'd ever done. The second was selecting and purchasing a black dildo from a grinning muscular black man that flagrantly offered her the real thing if she'd prefer flesh to plastic. Marsha declined and hurried out of the nasty store and away from the nearby strip joint called the Zebra Club.

Marsha ripped into the dildo packaging struggling to separate the plastics containing her new toy. It was twelve inches long, thick, and looked nearly identical to Lester's cock. It was called the King Cock which made her think of the pageant owner Solomon King and she wondered if his black cock was as big as the dildo in her hand. Marsha froze, hearing Bethany stir. Her daughter appeared to be restless in her sleep, but at least she was sleeping.

She carefully set the dildo beside her, reached down, pulling her pajamas to her knees. She could feel her vagina gushing in anticipation. Her genitals hadn't really stopped being a little wet since coming to Atlantic City, but now she was soaked. She grabbed the dildo and brought it between her legs. "Oh yeah," she moaned pushing it inside her. This just might work, she thought as it slid deeper. She worked it in and out a little and was rewarded with a small orgasm. Marsha was thrilled. If this could keep her satisfied, she'd never cheat on her husband again.

She grew a little frustrated trying to move it in and out. Marsha ended up kicking her pajama bottoms off entirely, so she could spread her legs wider and pushing the covers down. She pulled her top off as she sat up. That helped and she worked the dildo as fast as she could. Her pussy actually started humping the plastic cock. She came again and it was a good one. She wanted to take the entire thing, but her fingers were using up several inches of the shaft to fuck herself with it. She missed those two additional inches. No, this was good and it could get her off, but it was no substitute for the real thing. Cold plastic is not the same as a stiff black cock, warm and throbbing with life. Not could plastic spray her womb full of hot semen. She came again, paused, but kept the cock buried to the hilt in her pussy.

Marsha laid there thinking. If she'd gone out that night, she'd be getting the real thing from Lester. She clenched her pussy muscles, squeezing the dildo at the thought of Lester's cock being in her. Damn, get you act together you slut, she told herself. Lester may have given her the best sex she'd ever had, but he was still black and a dwarf. Not to mention, he was a little obnoxious. Plus, he had threatened to put it in her ass the next time. If she'd gone back to Lester's room, his cock might very well be in her ass at that very moment. He must have been joking. Good moral Christian folk didn't do that kind of thing. That was sodomy! Besides, something as big as Lester's cock couldn't pass through an anus.

Marsha squeezed her pussy down around the dildo and pushed it out. She reached down and grabbed the plastic shaft, wet with her juices. She spread her legs wider and poised to reinsert the dildo. This time she lifted her hips higher and poised the dildo on her anus. Marsha pulled the dildo forwards, pressing it against her rosebud, wincing as her anus pushed inwards. Tears welled up in her eye as her ass tried to resist the pressure and then slowly, it opened for the lifelike head of the dildo. The head pushed through and she froze. God, it hurt. She was glad she hadn't gone to Lester's room and let him do this to her. He would have been forceful and unrelenting. The pain faded some and she pushed another inch or two deeper into her ass. Marsha relaxed feeling sweat on her head. Her ass felt stuffed full. Why would someone even want to do something like that? Especially when he pussy was wet and willing. She pushed more inside her, the muscles of her ass contracting to try to push it out, but she kept pressure on the plastic shaft. She relaxed her grip, letting her ass squeeze it out, but pushing it right back in. She repeated the step, increasing her speed. She tried to raise her ass up towards the dildo as she pulled it back inside. Her ass was now taking ten inches of the black shaft. "That's it Lester, fuck my ass," she whispered so that she wouldn't wake her sleeping daughter. "Fuck my white slut ass with your big black cock." Marsha had both hands gripping the end of the dildo where the balls would start if it had been real. She let go with one hand and moved two fingers up to her pussy. Her clit was hard and engorged. She immediately started rubbing it as rapidly as she could. "Oh gawd! Cumming," she groaned, loudly. Marsha came. She released the dildo and brought her hand up to squeeze her nipple. Her ass clamped down tight around the dildo and forced it out, to fall down on the bed.

Marsha froze. Beth was stirring. She'd been too loud. She heard her daughter whimper in her sleep and then the bed creaked as Beth rolled over. Marsha grabbed the dildo and returned it to the shopping bag. She'd clean it off tomorrow. For now, she finally felt able to get some sleep.

1...56789...22