Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany smiled. "It was incredible. I love sucking your cock."

"Well, your gonna love this mutha in your pussy even more."

"Yes, I think I am," said Bethany, staring in awe at his cock. It had shrunken several inches and was bending downward. When he mentioned her pussy it began reversing course and rising again. Bethany glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Jesus! It's late, mom could be home any moment. You've got to get dressed. Hurry."

"Not tills I fucks this pussy."

"Tomorrow night Bruce. I promise."

Bruce sneered and for a moment it looked like he wasn't about to stop, but then he appeared to calm down. Bruce stepped back and began to dress. "Tomorrow night. Call me as soon as she leaves."

"Yes, as soon as mom's gone. I can't wait." Bethany grinned evilly. She leaned forward just before his cock was about to disappear in his underwear. She kissed the head and licked it. "I want your superior black cock in my pussy as soon as possible," she said.

"Bitch!" growled Bruce, having difficulty shoving his now fully hard cock in his underwear. "You'll pay for that, you tease."

"I hope so," laughed Beth. "Let yourself out. I gotta get cleaned up before mom gets back."

Beth looked over at the turkey sandwich, but she was no longer hungry.

****************

Lester kissed the right ass cheek of the Russian girl as she dressed. Svetlana was one of the casino's cocktail waitresses and all she had to wear was the leopard skin bikini lying on the floor beside the bed. She put the bikini on and stepped inside her heeled sandals. "Good timing," she said. Her "good" sounding like "gude". "My shift begins in an hour."

Lester lifted the rear of the loincloth and spanked her ass. "Get to work then." He let the girl out of his apartment. She had been an easy lay. All the sexy cocktail waitresses were black cock sluts. Most had fallen during training before the casino even reopened. Some had moved on to dancing at the nearby Atlantic City zebra club, some were now nude modeling, and some had moved on to making porns. Their replacements usually discovered black cock within a week of being hired.

The nude dwarf waddled over to the shower. His cock dragged along the floor, the contact stimulating it some and making it swell. It was nearly fully hard when he entered the shower. He had asked for a handicapped room so that he wouldn't have to climb into a tub. The shower was ground level and he could walk right in.

Lester scrubbed off the remnants of last nights love making. Flakes of dried sperm, churned into globs by the relentless pounding of his cock, covered his crotch. His genitals were also still sticky from the Russian's multiple orgasms. He rubbed the soap into his cock, his hand gliding up the hard shaft. Lester resisted the urge to masturbate as he felt his balls stirring. His cock was still hard as he left the shower. He belted his little robe on just as the doorbell rang.

Lester walked over to the door. His cock stuck straight out from between the folds of his robe. He was forced to open his robe, pull his shaft up against his chest and retie the robe's belt to hold his cock up. "Who is it," he called, unable to see through the peephole. Even in a handicapped room, nobody had thought to lower the peephole.

"It's Marsha," called a voice on the other side of the door.

Lester smirked and opened his door. "Marsha, good to see you. Come on in."

Marsha forced a smile on her face and nodded her head as a greeting. She walked past the little man and into his large room. She looked at the unmade bed and at the rumpled sheets. She wondered if he would be fucking her on it in a few minutes. "Lester, I..." She didn't no how to finish her sentence. She'd never had to ask anyone to fuck her before. She didn't have to. Marsha held her head down and turned around. "Oh my!" she cried, seeing that Lester had dropped his robe and that monster cock of his was sticking straight out from his crotch.

"Get out of them clothes, bitch and on the bed."

Marsha only stared at it for a second before her hands came up to fumble with her top. Her belly growled as she stared at the fluid slowly leaking from his cock head. It had tasted so good the other night. "I'm sorry about the other night," she finally said. Lester was staring at her body hungrily and she realized she was now down to her underwear. She hadn't even remembered stripping of her clothes.

"You're really gonna be sorry once I gets this in ya," said Lester, hefting his mighty cock. "I'm only here a few more nights and you're gonna be wishing I put this in ya the night we met and a dozen times since."

Marsha trembled as she unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. If sex with Lester was as good as he made it out to be, she was in for the best fucking of her life. Marsha leaned down and pulled her panties down her legs. There was a small insignificant wet spot from where Scott's sperm had leaked onto it. She was now naked before the little black man. Marsha stood up straight and thrust her breasts outwards proudly. So far he hadn't said anything. She wondered if he was pleased by her body. She closed her eyes and trembled some more.

Lester stepped up to Marsha. Her ponderous breasts hung down, putting her nipples in line with his eyes. He tilted his head and sucked one nipple between his lips. Marsha gasped and then she whimpered as Lester's fingers reached up between her thighs and felt her wetness. "I see you're ready for me," he growled, plunging his fingers up into her pussy. The hot and horny bitch actually came as three of his fingers pushed inside her as deep as they could go which wasn't far given his smaller hands. He felt her heat and wetness as her pussy tried to squeeze down over his fingers. Lester gave her nipple a playful little bite before backing away from her. He looked up at the haughty woman still standing still, chest pushed out. She was looking at him expectantly. "Get down on all fours," he ordered.

Marsha kneeled and then fell forwards on all fours. She knew what he was doing. He was humbling her. He wanted to look down on her while she looked up at him. Days ago, she was barely willing to talk to the black dwarf and had abandoned him the moment another man hit on her. Now, he was going to make her pay for her pride.

"Crawl over to me and beg to suck my cock, slut."

Damn him and damn me, thought Marsha. I'm going to do it. Marsha's arm moved forward and then her knee followed it. She was crawling towards the dwarf. "Please Lester. Let me suck your cock."

"Not good enough," said Lester, taking a step backwards.

"Oh god," cried Marsha, humiliated. "I need to suck your big black cock again. Please let me suck your big black cock. I w-want to taste your cum again. It tasted so good." Marsha realized that everything she was saying was true. She wanted to taste him again. She needed this cock. His cock was sticking straight out and her lips were approaching the big head. Just as her lips were poised to touch it and her mouth was opening, Lester pulled his cock up to his chest.

"Clean my black balls first."

Marsha crawled forwards another step, lowering her belly onto the floor so that she could lick his hairy scrotum. It was as big as her two fists put together, dark black, wrinkly, and covered in pubic hair. She licked his balls and immediately felt a pubic hair in her mouth. She continued licking, tasting several more hairs. He was clean from his recent shower, but his crotch stilled smelled exciting and the odor was stronger around his balls. Marsha's enthusiasm increased. She wanted to please the black dwarf, so she opened her mouth and tried to fit one of his large testicles inside it. It wouldn't fit, so she just sucked on it. She switched to the other ball and sucked on it. Lester groaned, but actually jerked his crotch back from her mouth from the sensitivity.

Lester's cock fell and whacked Marsha's head. She angled her head and licked up the underside of his foot long shaft until she reached the head. Marsha pushed herself off the floor, her mouth engulfing the head and she began sucking. It was easier this time. A strange sense of belonging filled Marsha as she bobbed her head over his cock. How very strange to feel this way while sucking a black dwarf's cock in a hotel room far from home. She had not felt such a strong feeling of belonging or purpose at home, in her husband's arms, or giving birth to her daughters. She was where she was supposed to be, doing what she was born to do. Doing what she loved doing.

Marsha came. Her orgasm sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. It was intense and stronger then the one she'd had with Scott earlier that night. She hadn't remembered when her hand had found it's way between her legs, but sometime after she began sucking Lester, she had also started fingering herself. As good as it was, she pulled her hand out from between her legs so that she could concentrate on sucking Lester's cock and holding herself up. It was her job to pleasure him, not herself. Her time would come later.

Marsha pushed her head forward, her tongue pressing the underside of his cock as she took him deep in her throat. When her nose pushed against his pubes, she began bobbing her head with most of his cock down her throat. Then she pulled up and used her hand to jerk his shaft while bobbing her head over half his cock. Soon she was rapidly sucking just the head, while stroking the shaft with two hands. Suddenly, Marsha paused and pulled his cock from her mouth. "I want you to fuck me," she said, looking at him.

"Don't worry. You'll get this cock, slut. Now finish the blow job."

Marsha kissed his cock head and then went back to sucking it. There was no doubt in her mind that he would keep his promise. She bobbed her head as fast as she could, pausing only to rest her neck. His stamina was as amazing as the last time. It was close to a half hour before his cock started swelling. Marsha pulled her head back, keeping the head in her mouth. She wanted to taste him. Soon she got her wish. Hot sperm sprayed against the back of her throat and her whole mouth filled at the blink of an eye. Sperm squirted from the sides of her mouth before she could swallow.

Marsha gulped, relaxing her throat as his semen flowed down her into her belly. Lester kept giving little thrusts of his hips as he came forcing his cock head down to her tonsils, churning the sperm that continued erupting from his shaft. Her mouth filled again and again, her swallowing kept up with his ejaculate and no more of his sperm was wasted. His final wads were still enormous, but she could roll them around her tongue, tasting him before swallowing and tasting the next squirt. It tasted the same, but each wad was different like a snowflake.

Marsha removed him from her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She looked up at him as she stroked his shaft forwards, trying to milk the last few drops out. His cock surprised her and sent a long strand across her face before a second strand fell onto her tongue hanging from his pee slit before a little more forced it to fall into her mouth.

"Well done, slut," said Lester, when he was finally done cumming. "Now go get cleaned up and join me on the bed."

Marsha climbed to her feet. It seemed unnatural that she towered over this real man. He should be the one towering over her. He quickly leaned forward and nipped one of her nipples before smacking her on her ass and pushing her in the direction of his bathroom. Marsha entered his bathroom and turned on the hot water over his sink. Her hand came up to her face and pushed the long strand of sperm towards her tongue. Marsha Dutton what have you become, she asked herself? No wonder Lester, seemed to revel in calling her a slut. Marsha quickly leaned down and washed her face.

When she returned to the main room. Lester was lying on his back on the bed. He was holding his erect cock in his hand. "Ride me." he commanded.

Marsha climbed on the bed. His cock was so long, she had to stand over Lester's lap and then squat. She gulped as she felt the enormous head pressing against her pussy. She even felt a little squirt of precum coat her labia, but she was already wet for him. Marsha pushed down and she came again as the head pushed inside her. There was no turning back now and as each additional inch entered her all thoughts of regret vanished. She felt an orgasm building and it would be a big one. It came when she had taken about six inches. Marsha wasn't prepared for it's intensity. She screamed with pleasure, her cum running down Lester's shaft. Her legs started to shake and grew weak. Marsha found herself collapsing, her body slamming down, impaling herself on his cock. Her scream turned to pain as Lester's cock head slammed against her cervix before pushing through into her womb.

Dazed, Marsha shook her head to clear it. The brief stabbing pain she had felt was fading. Waves of pleasure radiated out from her pussy and breasts. She blinked her eyes and looked down at the hands both big and small at the same time kneading her breasts. Lester's fingers would pinch and tug roughly on her nipples from time to time, but it felt incredible.

"Damn slut! You got some big ass white titties."

"Thank you," replied Marsha, not knowing what else to say. "Your cock is amazing."

"Time to ride it then," said Lester. He removed one hand from her breast and brought it down hard on her ass cheek. "Giddee up."

Marsha hadn't completely recovered from her orgasm, but she slowly started bouncing in his lap. She'd barely started moving when she came again. She felt wetness around her thighs as her cum soaked Lester's pubic hair and balls. She'd decided to have an affair because she missed sex with her husband, but this was better then anything she'd ever imagined. Scott was a nobody and she couldn't remember what sex with her husband felt like. It was almost like she was having sex for the first time. She recovered faster this time, not wanting the movement to stop. Marsha was on her knees now and couldn't use her legs so she could only bounce in his lap. She came again and collapsed on Lester. The dwarf found her nipples in his face. His sucked one between his lips and bucked his hips. Marsha moaned. Lester switched to her other nipple and sucked it for awhile. Soon he grew bored of this position. He wanted to fuck her with the full length of his cock. The dwarf flexed his big muscles and rolled the woman over.

Marsha found herself on her back. Lester sat up off her body and kneeled between her spread legs. His cock started moving. Her pussy gripped it as he nearly removed his entire cock. She could feel his thick cock head stretching her labia out before it pushed deep, through her cervix, and into her womb again. Soon it was back at her labia. Twice he teased her, pulling it out all the way and Marsha found herself begging him to put it back in. He did and started fucking her faster. Each time he buried his cock, Marsha raised her hips to meet his thrust. She came several more times, each one bigger then the last. Lester's cock felt even bigger. He suddenly slammed it forward with enough force it hurt a little and then she felt the jet of sperm hit her womb. Marsha was suddenly thrashing around on the bed as she had her biggest orgasm yet. Jet after jet of sperm struck her womb prolonging her orgasm. Suddenly her pussy was empty. Lester's monster cock was sliding between her thighs, past her belly button. It glistened with her juices and it really did look bigger then it had when she sucked it. The head spit at her and a wad of sperm struck her face. She had to close her eyes, but she knew the thing hadn't stopped cumming, More semen splattered on her breasts and belly as he pulled his cock back.

Marsha was wiping the cum from her eyes when she felt Lester tugging on her leg. He was trying to roll her over. She was still groggy, but he was persistent and she complied. Marsha turned over on her belly and raised her ass up when he tugged on her hips. She gasped as he entered her again. His cock must have barely quit cumming and already he was sticking it back in her. Marsha kept her face down in the covers with her ass up in the air. Lester leaned against her and she realized the little black man must be standing behind her where a normal sized man would have kneeled in such a position. It worked well. He was able to pound her pussy hard from the rear. Marsha found herself moaning into the sheets as she started cumming again.

Marsha didn't think she could take much more. That last big orgasm had been better then all the orgasms she ever had with her husband in a lifetimes worth of fucking. How was it possible to cum so much? How could she not with such a superior cock as Lester's fucking her into submission? She felt addicted to his cock already. She turned her head and glanced at the clock. She couldn't believe how late it was. They had been fucking for hours. His cock felt like it was getting bigger again and he was slamming it harder. Lester's hands were squeezing her ass cheeks as he fucked her. His hand shifted and suddenly his thumb was pressing against her rectum. She wanted to pull away, but couldn't. This was unnatural. His thumb pushed hard and quickly slipped inside her ass. Instead of feeling unpleasant or hurting, her ass squeezed it and Marsha moaned with increased pleasure. Hot seed struck her womb again and Marsha came, her ass clenching his thumb. The added stimulation made this orgasm even bigger then the last.

Lester didn't pull out this time. He let her womb fill up with his sperm. He pulled his thumb out of her ass as he slowly pulled his cock from her pussy. His sperm followed his cock, first pouring out when his cock came free and then reducing to just a trickle. She felt her cervix close up trapping a good deal of his seed in her womb.

"Oh god, Lester, " moaned Marsha with her face still in the sheets. "That was incredible. I've never been fucked like that. I gotta go. It's late and my daughter will be worried." Marsha tried to push herself up on all fours. She managed it after several attempts.

Lester suddenly spanked her ass cheek again. "I'm breaking your slut ass in next time."

Marsha grimaced in fear. Just the thought of that monster anywhere near her ass frightened her. Hopefully he was kidding. She struggled to get into his bathroom and managed to clean herself up as best as she could. She left the bathroom and walked out to retrieve her clothes. Lester was propped up on the bed watching the TV. He was flipping back between the news and an interracial porn movie. Marsha stared at him as she dressed. His cock was splayed out between his legs, nearly as long as his short legs. Amazingly, a scene on the porn must have excited him because his cock suddenly extended an inch and the whole thing plumped up a little. He reached out and grabbed the phone beside the bed.

"Ah Lester," she said. "Thanks. I um..."

Lester waved his hand at her dismissively and said into the phone, "This is Mr. Nibelung. I need some clean sheets brought up to my room."

Marsha turned and let herself out the door.

***************

Day Five

"Watch it Idaho!"

"Sorry," mumbled Bethany. Miss Teen Arkansas was busy rubbing her foot where Beth had stepped on it.

The dance instructor frowned at her and said, "Once more from the top, girls."

Bethany was distracted and couldn't focus on practicing her routine. All she could think about was Bruce's cock and that she'd hopefully have it in her pussy later that day. Her mom was in the audience, but she too seemed distracted like she didn't want to be here either. Beth tried to focus on dancing, but the pageant just didn't seem important to her anymore. Her usually obsessive mom had missed the beginning of rehearsal to go shopping which was completely out of character for her. Beth bumped into Arkansas again. "Sorry," she mumbled. Her mom hadn't even noticed all the mistakes she was making. Marsha Dutton was just staring off into space.

1...45678...22