From Audio to Actual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the trip home however Cam's own self-doubt got to him and by the time he had landed back in Melbourne all of his confidence had slipped away. He had somehow managed to convince himself that when he contacted Gabrielle she wouldn't want to speak to him and she would give him the brush off. With all the playing he did on his phone during the flight to Melbourne, the battery had gone flat and Cam would have to wait until he arrived home to charge it up

It was 8:30pm (11:30am London time) when Cam arrived back at his home. It had been just under 24 hours since he had last messaged Gabrielle. He immediately went and plugged his phone in before he put his suitcase into his room. He remembered the last message Gabrielle had left for him, stating that she had left a present in his bag. He opened his suitcase and he eventually found what she had left. It was a pair of her panties, the red ones she bought in London. Cam grinned to himself thinking of that wonderful time they had shared together while she had worn them.

Cam's thoughts were broken when his phone beeped. It now had enough charge and it received some messages. He looked at the screen and there was a picture message from Gabrielle. She was wearing the jersey that he had given her and she looked so happy.

The message said 'I REALLY can't wait to talk to you. I love you. Gabrielle xxx'

With more confidence than he had been feeling on the flight home he rang her number. Gabrielle answered after the second ring.

"Ohh hi Cam. I miss you so much. I love you. It is so good to talk to you." She said sounding quite happy.

"Hi Gabrielle. I miss you so much and love you too. I just got your message with the picture of you wearing my... urr ... Your jersey. You look so good in it Gabrielle. I love you Gabi. I love you so much. I am so in love with you it isn't funny."

He could hear Gabrielle at the other end of the line. She sounded like she was giggling and crying at the same time.

"I love you too Cam. I have never felt like this with anyone before. I love you so much too."

Cam started tearing up too. He went on to tell her all about the doubts he had felt on the flight home and how he thought she would not want to speak to him when he did ring her. Gabrielle assured him she loved him.

They were both feeling so happy but they then realised that they were still 12,000 miles apart. Cam said to Gabrielle that he loved her present and how the panties reminded him of their wonderful time together.

Gabrielle began to talk. She sounded like she had a real 'smile' in her voice.

"Cam I was thinking... About those panties I gave you. I ...uummmm... I don't think I want you to keep them anymore... So I am coming to get them back from you." She said with a giggle.

"What, What are you doing Gabi?" Cam asked, sounding as confused as he felt.

"I am coming out to Melbourne in 3 weeks. Just to pick my panties up and NOT to see the man I love with all my heart." She replied with a big giggle.

"You're coming out here? In 3 weeks!" Cam replied feeling ecstatic at this unexpected turn of events.

"Yes Sweetheart. I can't stand being away from you and after you told me you loved me I just knew I couldn't wait to see you. I just want to be with you again, so I will be arriving on the 27th ...If you will have me?" she replied sounding a little coy.

Cam was now laughing so excitedly at this amazing news. "Oh Gabrielle I can't wait to see you either. I will be at the airport waiting for you. I love you Gabrielle."

"I love you Cam."

************

The three weeks until Gabrielle arrived seemed to take forever. They spoke at least twice a day as well as Skyping and messaging each other all the time. They even indulged in some phone sex, which was a little funny to Cam. He had listened to Gabrielle's audios so many times previously, but this was the real thing. This time she reacted back when he spoke to her.

Cam organised with work to have the three weeks off for the duration of Gabrielle's stay. As he had spent a long time working overseas, they were happy to grant this request.

Cam spoke to Gabrielle when she was at Heathrow before she got on her flight. It was leaving on time and she couldn't wait to see him. He told her he loved her again and said he would be waiting at the Arrivals gate for her.

Her plane was arriving at 7:30pm Melbourne time. Cam went and picked up some flowers for her and drove to the airport, battling the Melbourne traffic. He made sure he had plenty of time to get there. Her plane was on time according to the board and Cam waited in the arrivals hall.

Just then his phone beeped with a message from Gabrielle 'I'm here. Just waiting to get through Immigration etc. I love you.'

'I am out the at the arrivals gate waiting for you. I love you too.' Cam sent back.

After the message, he moved up to the barrier and waited. He watched the people starting to come through and his heartrate began to increase. She was here, actually here in Melbourne. He kept watching the doorway, waiting to see her.

Then he saw Gabrielle. She was pulling her suitcase and was looking around for him, looking a little anxious. She was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, boots and a red jacket. Her hair was out and she looked amazing. Cam's heart melted when he saw her. Her gaze finally caught his and the most beautiful smile appeared on her face. She was absolutely beaming as she saw him and her heart raced. She began to walk really quickly towards the end of the barrier and Cam moved to meet her.

They met just outside the barriers and Gabrielle threw her arms around Cam and he did the same. They kissed with such intensity, such passion. They broke their kiss and Cam looked deeply into her eyes, running the fingers of his right hand gently down her face and moving her hair back.

"I love you Gabrielle." He said as tears filled his eyes.

"I love you too Cam." Gabrielle replied tearing up as well.

They kissed again and held each other really close. Having Gabrielle in his arms again was the greatest feeling in the world. She seemed to melt into Cam as they cuddled. Any doubts they had been feeling all disappeared. Gabrielle nuzzled her way into his neck and gave him a sneaky little kiss in one of the little places she knew he liked. She eased her face out and looked at him. There was so much happy emotion on her face.

After kissing her again Cam gave her the flowers he had bought and she cooed about how lovely they were and how thoughtful he was. Cam took her suitcase, she took his hand and they walked out of the terminal hand in hand.

The trip to his home took a little under an hour as Cam lived about 5 miles out of Melbourne city. As Gabrielle had never been to Melbourne before, Cam took the time to point out a few of Melbourne's more famous landmarks as they travelled.

In the car Cam could see Gabrielle begin to really relax. Glancing across at her she had the happiest, contented look on her face. She had a little grin on her face, especially when she looked across at him. He noticed the dimples on her cheeks as she smiled at him. Stopped at the traffic lights Cam leant across and stole a kiss and Gabrielle was happy to reciprocate.

Cam was really happy too. One of his biggest worries was that he had fooled himself into thinking he was in love with Gabrielle when it was just lust that was controlling his thoughts. Travelling together and talking about everything and anything Cam realised that what he was feeling was real. Gabrielle truly meant everything to him.

Cam wanted to ask Gabrielle something.

"Gabi, what did your family and friends think about me, and about you coming to Australia?"

"Well they could tell I was happy by the way I was acting. When I told them about you they were pleased that I had found someone. But they were a little wary as you were back in Australia. They were worried when I said I was coming out to visit you, someone they thought I didn't know very well. They thought we had only spent a little time together. I told them I couldn't get you out of my mind and that I loved you. They were sceptical, but they know how determined I am when I want to do something and that you must mean a lot to me for me to travel all this way to see you."

Gabrielle reached across and held Cam's hand, and he smiled at her.

"What did you tell them about how we met?"

Gabrielle laughed. "Well they put me on the spot about that. I said we met in the park near my town centre. I was sitting on a bench reading, when you knocked my bag over accidently. We talked and you asked me for coffee. Umm... yeah that's what I said. I obviously couldn't tell them the truth. 'Oh Mum and Dad I make erotic audios and Cam was one of my clients and yeah'..."

Cam was laughing too. "That would definitely be an awkward conversation. I have only told my Dad and my sister about you. I said we had a coffee together, but I will tell them the rest too."

Arriving at his townhouse Cam parked the car in the garage and retrieved Gabrielle's suitcase from the boot. They held hands as they walked into his house. He then gave Gabrielle the grand tour of his humble abode. The house had 3 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, large kitchen/dining room, separate lounge and garage.

As they moved about his house it seemed like both Cam and Gabrielle wanted to make sure that the other person was actually there. Cam had his arm around Gabrielle and she had her arm around his waist, standing slightly side on, holding herself right against him.

The last stop on the tour was Cam's bedroom. Gabrielle looked really happy to be here, holding Cam tight and running her hand down his back to squeeze his bum. She kissed Cam and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Cam, Sweetheart, I feel all dirty after being on the plane for so long." She giggled.

Cam took this phrase to mean something else as he wrapped his arms around Gabrielle pulling her close to him.

"No Cam not 'dirty' in a good way." She was laughing now. "I would like to freshen up if that's ok?"

"Of course Gabi. I have some towels here for you and if you need anything else just call me."

She kissed him. This time it was a deep passionate kiss as their tongues duelled and danced together.

Coming up for air Gabrielle said "Mmmm, after that we might have to find out just how ... Comfortable your bed is?" Gabrielle said with a very cheeky grin on her face.

"Sounds good to me gorgeous."

"I won't be long. Don't go anywhere. I miss you already and I'm only going in the shower." Gabrielle said as she blew a kiss before closing the ensuite door.

Gabrielle emerged from the bathroom a little while later just in the white button up shirt she had been wearing before, except now it wasn't done up. She was holding it closed just near her waist. The shirt extended down just far enough to protect her modesty. Her hair was all out, neatly brushed and she had the sexiest look on her face.

"Hello my love." She said.

Cam stood up from the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hello love of my life." He replied as they kissed.

"Cam, Am I really the love of your life? Because you are mine."

"Most definitely Gabrielle. I love you more and more every second. I love YOU Gabrielle."

"Oh Cam I will never, ever get tired of hearing you say that."

Cam took hold of Gabrielle's hand and led her onto the bed. Their clothes were shed as they started to reunite physically. Cam felt so good to have Gabrielle in his arms again. He had missed her so much. As they kissed and cuddled together, they started remembering all the little things that the other liked.

Cam was kissing Gabrielle's neck when she said "Do you know how many times ... oooh Cam... That I have dreamt of you being here with me."

"It couldn't be as many as I have dreamt about being here with you."

Gabrielle by this stage was lying on top of Cam. She propped herself up a little off him.

"Cam look at me. Cam...I have clearly, clearly dreamt about this more than you have." Gabrielle said in a serious voice. Cam looked up at her, with a confused expression on his face.

Gabrielle started to giggle. "I'm teasing you Cam."

Cam laughed a little before he slid his hands down her sides. He reached the spot he wanted and started to tickle her.

"Ohh Cam... Ticklish... You know I'm ticklish Cam. Stop...stop" Gabrielle laughed as Cam tickled her.

They kissed again and rolled over so that Cam was on top of Gabrielle. Cam took his time savouring everything about Gabrielle. He wanted to take in everything about her as he had missed her so much. The fragrance of her shampoo, the perfume she wore, her natural scent and the scent of her arousal all awoke his senses. The taste of her saliva as they kissed danced on his tastebuds.

Cam revelled in the softness of her skin against his lips, the feeling of their bodies skin to skin. Gabrielle's was skin so soft and the gentle friction as their bodies moved together was wonderful. Cam reacquainted himself with her stunning breasts, kissing and caressing them. Their softness contrasted with her rock hard, crinkled up and erect, pale pink nipples.

Cam kissed his way down her soft tummy, before eventually tasting her arousal from the source. The looks Gabrielle gave him, the encouragement she murmured, the groans of pleasure she shared all showed Cam that he was doing the right things for her.

"Cam my love. I love how you taste me. Your tongue is running right through me."

Cam slowly pleasured Gabrielle, tasting and teasing her aroused loins. Looking up from between her legs he could see the exquisite grimaces on her face as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Gabrielle's orgasm was as intense as she had ever felt. The three weeks of yearning for Cam all came out of her as she writhed through the joyous sensations her man was giving to her.

Pushing him out from between her thighs as the sensitivity became too great, she pulled Cam back up the bed. They embraced, kissing and sharing Gabrielle's bliss. In a short time she recovered and wanted to give the same pleasure to Cam.

Gabrielle kissed her way down his body. She took her time, feeling Cam under her hands. She had lived with the memories of the last time they made love for 3 weeks and now she wanted to make sure Cam was still as she remembered. She kissed him from his earlobes, which she remembered made him squirm with delight, down his neck. She could taste his masculinity here and it was intoxicating.

Kissing further down his torso, she tweaked and teased his nipples like he had done to her. Gabi delighted that he gave the same response that she did. She continued down his stomach before reaching his rock hard, throbbing erection.

"Cam I have wanted you for so long. I just have to taste you my love."

She took him in her mouth, tasting his excitement. Cam was dribbling pre cum as he was so aroused with the love of his life again in his arms. Gabrielle pleasured him for a while before moving back up the bed.

Gabrielle straddled Cam and she grasped hold of his erection, guiding him where she wanted him. As Cam entered Gabrielle she looked deeply into his eyes. His soul could feel her stunning blue eyes merging into him. At that moment they were one.

Gabrielle was still astride Cam when she climaxed, which set him off as well. She collapsed down onto him panting and groaning in his ear as she came, squealing a little as she felt Cam filling her with his love. They stayed like this, cuddling close together, not wanting to let go.

After a while of lying on Cam, Gabrielle rolled off and lay there beside him. She had the dreamiest look on her face as she gazed at the man she loved with all of her heart. He meant everything to her and she was so pleased that their time apart hadn't hurt what they shared. In fact if anything their absence had truly made their love grow even stronger.

"Cam I've got something very important that I need to tell you." Gabrielle said.

"What is it Gabi?"

"I love you Cameron." Gabrielle said as she looked directly into his eyes.

"I love you too Gabrielle."

They kissed gently before snuggling together. Cam could feel Gabrielle relax in his arms.

"Are you tired Sweetheart?" Cam asked.

"Yes I am a little. I might just lie here for a little while, cuddled up with you." Gabrielle said sleepily.

Cam leant down and kissed her head. He lay there holding Gabrielle as she fell asleep in his arms. It was the most beautiful feeling in the world finally having the woman he loved with him after so long apart. He gently stroked her hair and held her until she was purring like a kitten. Cam too began to tire. It had been nerve wracking waiting the three weeks until she arrived and now she was finally here. Making love with Gabrielle was so wonderful and Cam drifted off to sleep feeling happy and contented.

The following morning Cam stirred feeling an arm around him. He was lying on his side and Gabrielle was cuddled up behind him. Her arm draped over his side and tummy. He could feel her breath on the back of his neck. Cam immediately smiled, feeling so happy that she was actually there with him. Looking across he could see it was now 7am and he wasn't sleepy anymore.

Taking hold of Gabrielle's hand Cam gave it a kiss. She moved slightly, getting closer to him. Quietly she murmured "Mmmm I love you Cam." The warm glow he was already feeling spread throughout his body. He rolled under her arm until he was facing Gabrielle. Even sleeping she looked gorgeous. Cam leant across and gently moved some of her hair off her face before kissing her forehead.

"I love you my darling Gabrielle." he said. She started to stir and Cam said quietly "Shhh Gabi, it's early. Go back to sleep."

Gabrielle murmured happily before falling back to sleep. Cam just lay there looking at her, still not really believing she was with him, or that such an amazing, gorgeous woman loved him. Eventually nature called and he had to get up. Cam came out of the bathroom and the sun was starting to creep into the room. In the glow he could see Gabrielle curled up under the doona. She looked so gorgeous that his heart just melted.

Cam dressed and kept his regular morning routine doing his stretches and exercises. He then organised some breakfast in bed for his gorgeous girlfriend. As he did this he heard some rustling coming from his room.

"Cam, Are you out there?" Gabrielle called sounding a little sleepy.

He picked up the tray and went back in to his room.

"Good Morning 'Your Majesty'." He said as he entered the room.

Gabrielle was giggling and looking very coy huddled up under the doona.

"Breakfast is served" Cam said in his poshest false English accent.

Gabrielle rubbed her eyes and looked around, taking in her surroundings, smiling so happily at him.

"Good morning Cam. Thank you so much. You didn't have to do this." She said before reaching over, taking his hand in hers and gently pulling him down for a kiss.

As their kiss finished they looked into each other's eyes and said almost in unison "It's a good morning now."

Cam grabbed his robe for Gabi and she put this on while he explained that he had some tea for her and toast with a choice of jam, marmalade, honey or Vegemite for her breakfast pleasure. She was amazed that he remembered how she liked her tea and how she liked her toast done.

Cam opened the curtains and the sun shone through showing another gorgeous spring day. Even though he was dressed in his exercise shorts and top, Cam hopped back into bed to be next to the woman he loved. He could see Gabrielle taking in her surroundings in the light of day. She had arrived in Melbourne in the evening and they travelled to his house in darkness.

Sitting together Cam asked "Well my love, what do you want to do today? Do you want to play tourist and go and see some of the sights? We could travel catch the tram into Melbourne and see some of the famous touristy things? Or we could stay local and I could show you around my area?"