From Free Boy to Fuckboy

Story Info
Former slave is taken in by another man for therapy.
16.4k words
4.44
10.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers

*All characters in this story are above 18 years old*

This story is a side story to "Luke's Summer Indenture" by Redbeard from nifty.org. This takes place between chapters 11 and 12. I strongly suggest you check out that series and his other stories. I won't give a full backstory, but Luke has just ended his time on air of a webcast after having narrated the video of his enslaved gangbang. Luke is still very much in the mindset of a Slaveboy for gay men. Luke is very submissive and uncomfortable, even though he has now been freed from enslavement. As Luke continuously stated, he was forced to narrate the video of his gangbang because he desperately needed the money.

Nathan smiled as he watch Luke practically run back to his dressing room to hide. The boy was practically in tears after having to watch and narrate his ass cherry being lost in that gangbang video. Nathan was going to thoroughly enjoy this. Straight boys were so much fun to have as slaveboys. Nathan enjoyed dominating straight boys to submit to his desires. He never even used force, money, or blackmail. Nathan had a way to get a straight boy to do anything he desired. At 40 years old, Nathan had to work twice as hard these days to maintain his linebacker physique, but it was worth it. He was independently wealthy and stayed that way by tending to his investments. Owning the rights to Luke's gangbang was a particularly great investment. He had bought all the rights to the web video and quickly posted the video on a pay-per-view porn site that he owned. The investment quickly doubled his already lucrative fortune. Nathan had owned his fair share of indentured and enslaved fuck boys over the years, but to make a straight boy submit to him just by willpower alone, was so much more fun than paying to rent or buy a straight fuck boy.

Nathan had known what he was going to do as soon as he saw Luke. Luke was attractive and had not been fucked out. Luke had been enslaved for 5 years but hadn't been overused. While Luke hadn't had any formal slave training, it was clear that Luke's mindset still forced him to submit to a strong male personality. Luke was constantly answering everyone's questions or statements as a slave speaking to his master, "No, sir," "Yes, sir," and "The slave doesn't understand, sir." Nathan bet he could close the deal in under 10 minutes once he got Luke alone...

Nathan followed Luke into his dressing room after he was sure no one else was following. The last thing Nathan needed was for some cockblocker to mess everything up. Nathan stepped inside the room and quietly shut, and locked the door behind him. Luke was sitting in a folding chair in front of a makeup mirror. He looked up from crying into his hands as he heard the door quietly open and shut. Nathan was sure to block Luke's view when he quietly locked the door. Nathan forced a sympathetic look on his face as he said, "That was pretty rough back there. You doing ok kid?"

Luke looked at him with tears still rolling down his face. Luke finally managed out, "I didn't expect to have to talk about that night ever again. I just want to forget the whole thing. I want to get on with my life."

Nathan still pretended to offer a sympathetic voice as he stated, "But it's not that simple, is it? You still think of yourself as a slave fuckboy. You still find yourself submitting to your betters. I bet you still wake up scared that you have done something wrong and are going to be punished for it."

Luke nodded sadly. Nathan knew what he was doing. He just needed to guide Luke a little further, say the right keywords, and then change the forcefulness of his voice to get Luke to submit to him entirely. Luke was humiliated at being caught crying but was so thankful for these words of encouragement and comfort that he barely noticed anything irregular. He looked back at the floor as Nathan continued, "I bet you can still feel the paddle hitting your asscheeks, the whip striking your back, and the hard cock sliding into your mouth or up your asshole. I've never seen the need to inflict pain on another human being. I just don't like it. It's unnecessary, don't you think boy?"

Luke nodded still keeping his head down as he answered, "Yes, sir. I agree, sir."

Nathan continued to press, wanting Luke to admit what he had asked, "But you can still feel all of that, can't you boy?"

Luke sniffed as he quietly answered, "Yes, sir."

Nathan nodded as he sighed theatrically, still playing the part of a sympathetic ear that Luke so needed right now. Nathan continued, "The real problems now are how you are supposed to transition from being a slave fuckboy concerned only with pleasing your master's hard cock, back to being a free boy and needing to get a job, pay your bills, find a place to live, and all the other things that you didn't need to worry about as a slave fuckboy. I could see it in your eyes, boy. You still haven't accepted the fact that you are free now, have you boy?"

Luke felt the all too familiar need to obey,  answer his superior, and drop back into his required slave speak, as he quietly answered "It's hard for the slave, sir. The slave knows it's a free boy now, sir. But this slave doesn't know where to go from here, sir. That's why this slave came on this show, sir. This slave needed the money and this slave didn't have any other options, sir."

Nathan nodded sadly as he took a step forward and stated, "I know what you mean, boy. I've heard stories of former slaveboys who have to turn tricks or even sell themselves back into slavery or indenture because they have no other options. All they know is how to service a hard cock. The last thing you want to do, boy, is to wind up some back alley fuckboy. You'll catch a disease or get killed. You need to ease back into free life, boy. I can help with that. You want my help, don't you boy?"

Luke had heard those stories before and didn't want that to happen to him. He continued to feel his unconsciousness telling him to submit to this man. Luke nodded sadly as he answered, "Yes, sir. This slave would be grateful for any help that sir would deem to give him. This slave doesn't want to end up on the streets or re-enslaved, sir."

Nathan now stood directly in front of Luke and placed a hand on Luke's shoulder. He smiled in silent sympathy. Nathan loved the chase. Luke was responding perfectly and would just require a small push to seal the deal. He continued, "What you need, boy, is someone to help you transition from your place as a slave fuckboy back into an independent free boy. I could help you with that, boy. I have some experience with other fuckboys like you and I think I can help you if you want me to help you boy."

Luke didn't know why Nathan kept referring to him as a slave fuckboy. He knew he was free now and would never have to do anything like that ever again. So why were Nathan's words affecting him so much? Luke didn't know what to do. Life had been so much easier as a slave fuckboy. No! Luke slammed down on that thought. He had to break free of his slaveboy conditioning. Maybe this man could help. He said that he had experience with slave fuckboys like me. Nodding slowly, Luke asked, "How could sir help this slave, sir?"

Nathan had to fight the smile of conquest he felt. He had seen the various expressions flash across Luke's face and had wondered if he might have pushed too hard too fast. Hearing Luke's plea had proved that he had the boy right west he wanted him, or soon would. Nathan acted slightly concerned like he was thinking hard. He turned and took a few steps away from Luke, before turning and answering, "Boy, what I need to do is recondition your behavior from the slave fuckboy that you are into the independent free boy that you want to be. To do that I need to wean you away from your current role as a slave fuckboy. I need your help with this, boy. You will need to trust that I know what I'm doing and can help you to turn away from your slave fuckboy tendencies. I know you aren't ready to let go of cold turkey, so I need to help you along. We have to treat you like a drug addict. You boy, are a cock addict. If we make you give it all up right now, there is no telling what will happen."

Nathan was walking back and forth in the room but kept eye contact with Luke. The boy needed to fully submit to him and he was so close. Nathan stopped and took a commanding pose with his hands on his hips, as he said in a commanding voice "Ok, boy. First things first, get on your knees! As you know a slave fuckboy always kneels to his master. I can tell you are uncomfortable sitting before me as if you were a free boy, so let's get you back into the position that you belong in, boy"

Luke unconsciously and silently dropped to his knees in front of Nathan. He suddenly looked up and quickly stated, "Sir, this slave is a free boy. This slave doesn't want to do this. This slave isn't gay. This slave doesn't like having to do these things, sir. Please don't make this slave do this, sir."

Luke was practically pleading now and Nathan was rock hard. Knowing that he had to seal the deal quickly, Nathan continued "Boy, if you were ready to be a free boy you wouldn't be on your knees in front of me. If you didn't still think of yourself as a slave fuckboy, you wouldn't refer to yourself as a slave. Boy, you need a strong hand to guide you from your current status as a slave fuckboy back to where you want to be as a free boy. But to get there I need to wean you off of your need to submit to a strong master with a hard cock. Did you know that if Chip (the web series host and anchor) had demanded it of you, you would have sucked his hard cock and let him pound your fuckboy ass with his hard cock right on the air? You would have thanked him for the opportunity that he had given you to service his needs, boy. What if you get out into the real world and someone recognizes you, boy? What if that someone recognizes that you still think of yourself as a slave fuckboy? Do you think you would be able to tell any strong master "no," boy?"

Luke hung his head and realized that everything Nathan had said was true. But how could Sir wean this slave away from thinking of himself as a slave fuckboy? Knowing that he had no real choice, Luke looked up into Nathan's eyes as he pleaded, "What does this slave have to do, sir?"

Nathan kept his face stern as he ordered, "Unzip my pants and remove my hard cock, boy."

Without thinking or showing any signs of defiance, Luke lifted his hands to Nathan's zipper, lowered it, and gently removed his hard cock. Nathan nodded his head when Luke looked back up at his face. With a grim voice, Nathan explained, "You see, boy? If you were a real free boy, you wouldn't have done that, would you boy? If you weren't a slave fuckboy, you wouldn't be on your knees with a man's hard cock in your face. Tell me, boy, do you feel like a free boy or a slave fuckboy?"

Luke hung his head and mumbled something unintelligible. Nathan smirked and loved that he would be able to confirm his superiority over Luke so soon. In his most commanding voice, Nathan demanded, "Boy, you will speak clearly when your master asks you a question. Is that clear, boy?"

Luke was startled and quickly answered, "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." 

Nathan smirked as he demanded, "Answer me then, boy!"

Luke had to force himself to answer, "This slave knows that he is still a slave fuckboy, sir."

Nathan nodded and said, "I will help you to become a free boy again, boy. You will no longer be a cock sucking slave fuckboy. You will need to obey me and do as you are told. You may not like this treatment, boy, but it will be effective. Do you want my help, boy?"

Luke answered, "Yes, sir."

Nathan continued, "You will do as I say, boy?"

Luke answered, "Yes, sir."

Raising his chin but still glaring down at Luke, Nathan asked, "Do you accept me as your master, boy?"

Luke knew he had no choice and felt like he was being enslaved again, but answered "Yes, sir."

Nathan continued looking sternly at Luke as he asked, "Yes, what boy?"

Luke knew that he couldn't fight this. He had been conditioned for too long to do anything but submit, but he still felt like he should refuse. Finally accepting his fate, Luke answered, "This slave accepts you as its master, sir."

Nathan's hard cock jumped when he heard Luke's ultimate declaration of submission. He smiled indulgently down at Luke as he said, "That's my good boy. You have taken your first steps in leaving your place as a cock sucking slave fuckboy. You have a ways to go, boy, but you are on your way. Now next step is for you to take my hard cock into your mouth and gently suck. You aren't trying to make me cum, boy! I'm just allowing you to memorize how I taste. Go ahead, boy!"

Luke opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around his new master's hard cock. As his master had ordered, Luke began to gently suck his hard cock imagining it was a sweet or sucker. Feeling his master begin to pet his head, Luke looked up into his master's smiling face. Luke felt natural. Like he was doing exactly what he needed to be doing: obeying his master.

Seeing this look on his new fuckboy's face, Nathan continued, "Now, boy, we need to get a few things clear. First off: I'm doing this to help you. You are the one who needs help. So there will be no backtalk or defiance of any kind. I do not enjoy inflicting pain as I said, but I will do so if you force me to. Second: you will move in with me and see to my needs. This is how you repay me and show your gratitude for my help. I already have cooks and cleaners, so the only things you need to tend to are my sexual needs. Since I will be spending so much time helping you move from your current cock sucking slave fuckboy status, I will be unable to see to my physical pleasure like a normal man would, so it seems only fitting that you would service my sexual needs. Third: you are to stay clean at all times. I never want you wearing clothes, as they would give you a false sense of being a free boy when you are a cock sucking slave fuckboy. So you must remain freshly clean at all times. Fourth: I am your master. No one else is to touch you. I will not loan you out or have you service anyone else. I am trying to wean you away from your need to submit to a hard cock, not make you into someone who loves a hard cock inside of them. Now that I have explained your requirements, I think you should show your new master how grateful you are to be my cock sucking slave fuckboy. I want you to show me all the cock sucking skills you have and I want you to swallow all my hot seed as a good fuckboy should."

Luke then began to suck his master's hard cock like he'd been trained to do. Nathan was in heaven. He had successfully convinced this straight boy to submit to him completely and to suck his cock, all in less than 10 minutes of conversation. And his new fuckboy was good at sucking cock, someone had trained him well. Nathan couldn't wait to get this boy home, strip him naked, feast on his tight little boy hole, then show his new fuckboy what it means to be owned by him. Nathan intended to fuck this little twink's ass until they were both exhausted. As soon as Nathan saw Luke, he knew that he had to have him. Luke was a chiseled and lean 23-year-old with dirty blonde hair. His former master had paid to have all other body hair permanently removed because Nathan could tell Luke was baby-smooth.

Nathan moaned as he felt his new fuckboy's tongue begin to lick the underside of his cockhead. Luke then began to stroke the shaft of his new master's hard cock with one hand as his other hand snaked underneath to massage his master's balls. Nathan moaned out, "Oh, you're such a good boy. Such a good little cock sucker. You certainly know how to work your master's meat. You know the best way to show your master your appreciation is by servicing his sexual needs with all your heart. You need to learn to love making your master happy. You need to take pleasure when your master gifts you with his hot seed. Receiving your master's hot cum is a show of pleasure and you should feel proud of the part you played in bringing such pleasure to your master. And by the end of your conditioning, you will be completely transitioned from a cock sucking slave fuckboy into a free boy. I know you will give all of your focus and determination to the work that we must do. I'll make sure you have every opportunity to show me your appreciation. Don't you worry, boy?"

Nathan was amazed at the skill of his new fuckboy at sucking cock. Luke didn't seem to attack his hard cock with an intensity that he had felt from actual gay cocksuckers, but the sheer determination that Luke exhibited as he worked his new master's hard cock made Nathan long to return the favor. Of course, Nathan would return the favor to his new fuckboy. Nathan felt his already hard cock grow harder at the thought of sucking his fuckboy's cock and making him cum. Any pleasure his fuckboy received would be so much fun. Having his little straight fuckboy moan in pleasure was such a turn-on to Nathan that he almost blew his load right then and there. If his new fuckboy shot a load of cum as a result of sucking his master's cock, having his little fuckboy cock sucked, having his tight little asshole rimmed, or being fucked by his master...well that was up something he could use against his new fuckboy. He would have to warn his fuckboy against taking pleasure from these sessions. His fuckboy shouldn't take pleasure from having gay sexual relations with a man, even if that man was his new master. Nathan was already fantasizing about the different places and positions where he intended to take his new fuckboy. 

Looking down at the face of his new fuckboy as he continued to seriously work his hard cock, Nathan couldn't help but smile at the upcoming possibilities in store. Feeling his orgasm approaching, Nathan began to taunt his new fuckboy, "Well boy, you certainly know how to suck a hard cock. You're not even gagging. Good, cause I hate that. Just you give me a nice blowjob, just like that. You're going to have a lot of opportunities to suck this cock, boy. By the time you're ready to rejoin society as a free boy, you will have memorized my cock. I'm going to give you all of my energy to get you past your cock sucking slave fuckboy mindset. I'll fill you so much full of my hot seed that you'll be 100% a straight free boy once again and you'll never have to worry about falling back into your fuckboy ways. we have a lot of hard work ahead of us boy, but I know you'll give it as much effort as I will."

Nathan loved that Luke was such a submissive boy. Just a little push and his new fuckboy had given in and would probably thank him for it. His fuckboy believed that Nathan was doing all of this out of the kindness of his heart. This fuckboy was so gullible, or maybe he was just so in need of hope that he latched onto whatever came his way. Nathan smiled when he realized that he was about to cum his way and hard too. Smiling wider, Nathan moaned out, "Here I cum fuckboy. Here is your first taste of your new master's hot seed. Remember the only proper place for a master's hot cum is inside his fuckboy, so don't you spill a drop. I'm giving you my seed, boy. I could be using my seed to further my family lineage, but instead, I'm using it to help you along on your way to being a straight-free boy again. You better be appreciative, boy. Here it comes!"

With that, Nathan felt his balls draw up and his hips jerked, as he emptied his full load of hot cum into his new fuckboy's mouth. His fuckboy, to his credit and his master's pleasure, never missed a beat or slowed down. Nathan watched his fuckboy suck and swallow all of the hot cum that he was given. Luke seemed to be concentrating very hard on not spilling a drop. Nathan smiled again that his new fuckboy could follow orders so well. Nathan moaned again as he felt the last of his hot load being sucked from his cock. 

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers