From Free Boy to Fuckboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan continued to look down at his fuckboy and watched him as he lazily sucked his master's cock. Smiling indulgently, Nathan said, "You are a natural cock sucker, boy. I'm going to have to expend a lot of energy weaning you off from your need to suck a hard cock. You were definitely trained extensively well to suck a hard cock without complaint. I see us having to work really hard at this, boy. The last thing you want as a straight free boy is to have any need, desire, or predilection to suck a hard cock."

Knowing that his master was correct, Luke wanted to agree and thank his new master for his desire to help luke get over his ingrained cock sucking ability and skill. But with Luke still having his mouth full of his new master's cock, he could only show his thanks with his eyes as he continued to stare up at his master's face. Luke briefly wondered how long it would take for his new master to properly wean him away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy, but knowing it was not his place to ask such questions, Luke remained quiet.

Nathan finally decided that his new fuckboy had properly submitted to him, he said, "Ok boy, you may put my cock back in my pants and zip me up. It's time for us to go home. We have a lot more to talk about and I have more questions to ask you."

Luke removed his master's cock from his mouth and gently placed it back in his pants, before zipping him up. That task finished, Luke couldn't help himself from saying, "Thank you for helping this slave, sir. This slave appreciates all that you are trying to accomplish to turn this slave from a cock sucking slave fuckboy into a straight free boy."

Nathan smiled and nodded silently, as he offered his new fuckboy a hand to help him to his feet. Nathan knew that by offering small considerations and acknowledgments of his fuckboy's feelings, he could secure his fuckboy's loyalty. Nathan then walked them both out of the dressing room, and down to the lobby, where Nathan's Lexus and chauffeur were waiting to take them home. With a nod to his chauffeur, Nathan led Luke into the back seat and joined him there for their ride home in comfortable silence. Without allowing his new fuckboy to see, Nathan quickly took a "special helper" pill. Nathan intended this night to last quite a long time.

The whole ride home, Luke was pondering the recent developments in his life. He was positively seeming with the knowledge that his new master was intending to take care of him but also help him transition from his current state of being a cock sucking slave fuckboy back into a straight free boy. Luke silently promised himself that he would do anything and everything his master said to accomplish this goal and to show his master how much he appreciated his efforts.

After riding the 45 minutes to Nathan's house in silence, they arrived at a large house that was isolated enough to not even see the road in front or any neighbors on the sides or rear of the house. Feeling a little overwhelmed, Luke allowed himself to continue to be led by his master. Once they had entered the house, Nathan addressed the staff who waited on him. He indicated Luke and said, "This is Luke. He will be staying with me for the foreseeable future, while I assist with his transition back from slavery."

His staff nodded silently and conducted themselves as if this was a natural occurrence. Indicating that Luke should follow him, Nathan led them upstairs into the master bedroom. He then turned to Luke and said, "This is my bedroom and for now you will sleep here. When we begin to transition you from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy, you may have your own room. But for the time being, I need to keep you close to monitor your progress and well-being. Now I'm not sure how you were expected to present yourself but until I tell you otherwise you will remain naked at all times."

Like blinked at this statement, but then submission took over and he began to strip. He then stood before his new master completely naked. Nathan then walked around his fuckboy, examining his toned physique with a satisfied smile. He then walked to his dresser and removed something that resembled a small belt. Fearing he was about to experience his first beating by his new master, Luke hung his head in submission. Coming back to standing in front of his fuckboy, Nathan raised the object to his fuckboy and said, "This is your collar, boy. It is a symbol of your submission to me and your acknowledgment of me as your master. You are to wear this at all times unless you are in the bath or shower. Do you understand and accept this honor, boy?"

Like sighed in relief and gladly answered, "Yes, sir. This slave understands and accepts this honor his master is giving him, sir."

With this statement of acceptance and submission, Nathan placed the collar around his new slave fuckboy's neck and fastened the clasp. Nathan then let his hands roam down his slave's hairless body, caressing the slave's smooth skin. He then gripped his slave's ass cheeks, as he said, "That's my good, boy. If you continue to behave in this fashion we will have you weaned away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy in less than a year. You want that, don't you boy? You want to please your master. You want to free yourself of the cock sucking slave fuckboy persona that was trained into you. You want to be a straight free boy again, don't you boy?"

Like nodded his head as he answered, "Yes, sir. This slave wants all of those things, sir. This slave will do whatever his master tells him to do. This slave will prove to his master that he is worthy of being shown such assistance and help in this slave's time of need, sir."

Smiling at this statement and loving the obliviousness of his new slave fuckboy, Nathan nodded his head as he said, "That's my good boy. Now we have more to discuss before the night is over. I have a lot of questions for you. I will also allow my good boy to ask his master any questions he may have. This will be your only opportunity to freely ask your master questions, boy. If you had free reign to question me or my methods, it would impede your transition from the cock sucking slave fuckboy that you are. I'm sure you don't want to remain as you are any longer than you have to, do you boy?"

Like shook his head and answered, "No, sir. This slave doesn't want to remain...as he is. This slave understands that his master knows what is best for him, sir."

Smirking, Nathan caught his new fuckboy's hesitancy to verbally acknowledge his current mindset. Nathan then bluntly asked, "What are you, boy? Are you a straight free boy? Answer me truthfully, boy."

Luke recognized that his master had heard his hesitancy to acknowledge himself as he was now. Knowing that his master demanded and expected the absolute truth, Luke answered, "No, sir. This slave is a cock sucking slave fuckboy that serves only his master's desires, sir."

Nodding his head as he smiled at hearing his fuckboy's admission, Nathan asked, "Do you know why it is so important that you are honest with me, boy?"

Like nodded and answered, "Because as this slave's master, sir deserves the absolute truth, sir."

Nathan smiled and added, "That is true, boy. But it is also important that you are honest with me because you need to accept the truth of your predicament and mindset. It would do you great harm if you thought that just by lying to your master and yourself, that you could just be a straight free boy and not the cock sucking slave fuckboy that we both know that you are. Understand, boy?"

Nodding sadly, Luke answered, "Yes, sir."

Wanting to reinforce his new fuckboy's status, Nathan again asked, "What are you and who do you belong to, boy?"

Like sighed again but admitted, "This slave is a cock sucking slave fuckboy and he serves only his master, sir."

Nathan smiled wider and patted his fuckboy's ass cheeks as he said, "That's right, boy. You are MY cock sucking slave fuckboy. It's very good for you to acknowledge your standing and who you belong to, boy. This goes a long way toward transitioning away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy that you are now and towards a straight free boy that you wish you were, even if you have a long way to go."

Nathan then took a step back and said, "Now boy, it has been a long day so we should get on with our discussion. First I want you to undress me. This discussion will be more comfortable for both of us if we're naked."

Like then began to carefully remove his master's shoes, sox, and suit. Like was sure to treat his master's belongings with respect. He made it a point to lay all of his master's clothing on a dresser in a way to avoid wrinkles. Nodding his head in satisfaction, Nathan then turned, made his way to a leather recliner, and sat down. He then indicated for Luke to kneel between his legs. Luke did so without hesitation.

Looking down at his fuckboy, Nathan asked, "Have you been trained in massage, boy?"

Luke nodded as he said, "Yes, sir. This slave was trained in giving relaxing massages, oil massages, deep tissue massages, and erotic massages."

Nathan nodded and said, "Good, boy. Then I want you to massage your master's balls and cock. I don't want you to make me cum, boy. I want to see how good you are at following orders and I want to judge your massage technique. A cock sucking slave fuckboy should be intimately familiar with his master's cock and balls, boy."

Like then began to gently massage his new master's cock and balls. Nathan smiled, knowing that his fuckboy would soon have him rock hard once again. Nathan had decided that he needed to begin working on his new fuckboy's loyalty and dedication to his new master. Nathan smiled and nodded to his fuckboy as he asked, "What else have you been trained to do, boy? I already know that you have been trained to suck a cock exceedingly well, boy. What else can you do for your master's pleasure?"

Like continued to massage his master's cock and balls as he began to explain his training without hesitation like it was the most natural thing in the world. After all of his training and conditioning, plus his new master's pledge to transition him from a cock sucking slave fuckboy back into a straight free boy, Luke felt no compunction about following his master's orders. Who was he to question his new master's methods?

Luke began to explain to his master all of the other skills that had been trained into him. Luke described receiving anal sex, rimming assholes, sucking toes, giving tongue baths, drinking urine, and receiving discipline without moving or making a sound. Luke described all of this in great detail, as his new master had instructed.

Realizing that his fuckboy had finished, Nathan said, "Well I don't see you having to be disciplined, boy. We are trying to transition you away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy, not condition you into becoming one. I will not have you suck my toes, give me tongue baths, drink my piss, or rim my asshole either, boy. Those are mostly used to instill a sense of worthlessness in a slave, and that is not our goal. I may have you hold and aim my cock when I piss into a toilet, as a show of devotion to your master. You will wash me in the shower or bath, as any good slave should. Unfortunately, I also think that you will have to receive my hard cock in your boy hole quite a bit in order to wean you away from your conditioning for hard cock. I wish we could skip this, but I'm sure your former owner shoved his hard cock up your boy hole and gave your asshole a good and deep fucking several times a day. I think weaning you off of hard cock will require you to suck your master's hard cock and take it up the ass several times a day to truly cure you of your need for hard cock. Don't you agree, boy?"

Luke had continued to gently massage his new master's balls and now hard cock, as he had listened to his master speak. At first, Luke had been thrilled that his new master wouldn't require him to perform those disgusting acts that his former owner had required of him and Luke had accepted the acts of devotion that his new master required, but he was disappointed that he would still be required to suck his master's hard cock and have his still tight boy hole fucked multiple times a day. Signing Luke accepted that his new master knew what he was doing and what was best for him. Luke submissively stated, "This slave understands, sir. This slave will do as his master orders, sir. Thank you, sir, for helping to transition this slave away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy back into a straight free boy."

Nathan smiled down at his new slave, as he enjoyed his slave's submission. Continuing with his instructions to his new fuckboy, Nathan said, "Now boy, one thing you need to be careful about is your own orgasms. Boy, you are being transitioned away from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy. The last thing you want is to take pleasure and reach orgasm from sucking cock, being rimmed, or having a hard cock shoved up your boy hole. You are a young fuckboy, so it's only natural that you will become aroused from time to time. You may even ejaculate when you are stimulated in certain ways. There is nothing wrong with that and being that you are a cock sucking slave fuckboy, it's only natural that you might achieve orgasm by pleasing your master. These are completely fine and you have my permission to cum in this fashion. But should you ever feel the need or desire to masturbate while you are pleasing your master, that could lead to trouble. If you ever feel that you just have to reach orgasm by masturbating, you must first ask for your master's permission. You don't want to be turned on by sucking your master's hard cock, having your master rim your boy hole, or fuck your tight little asshole, do you boy?"

Like shook his head and answered, "No, sir. This slave does not want to be turned on by those things. This slave knows that he must serve his master in any way his master sees fit, but this slave should not be turned on by sucking his master's hard cock, his master rimming his boy hole, or his master fucking his asshole, sir."

Nathan nodded again, as he imagined making his little fuckboy cum in so many different ways. Nathan felt his already hard cock jump when he imagined getting his new fuckboy so turned on and worked up that he actually begged his master's permission to jerk off until he came. Feeling that it was time to seal the deal with his new fuckboy, Nathan started, "I think it is time that you and I went to bed, boy. Go lay down on your stomach on the bed, so your master can give you a thorough examination. If you're going to be sharing my bed and servicing my needs, I need to make sure you are completely healthy, boy."

Luke released his master's cock and balls, as he stood up and walked to the king-size bed. Luke crawled up onto the bed, unknowingly giving his master a perfect view of the fuckboy's bubble butt and puckered asshole. The fuckboy then lay down and waited for further instructions.

Nathan held back a moan as he watched his new fuckboy crawl onto his bed and display his tight naked body for his master. Nathan crawled between his fuckboy's legs and began to massage his fuckboy's bubble butt. Nathan ran his tongue over both luscious mounds, before dropping his head to run his tongue between his new fuckboy's ass cheeks. He heard his fuckboy gasp, but true to his slave conditioning, he stayed still and offered no complaint. Smiling, Nathan began to lick all around his fuckboy's puckered hole. Nathan wanted his fuckboy's asshole glistening with his master's spit. He wanted to loosen and relax his fuckboy's asshole until his fuckboy's hole would easily accept his master's big hard cock without complaint or pain. Nathan knew that the best way to break the will of a straight boy was to get them so worked up and turned on that they would shoot their load from being fucked in the ass. Plus, Nathan had always enjoyed licking a tight little boy hole.

Moaning and growling in pleasure, Nathan asked, "Has this tight little asshole ever been rimmed before, boy?"

Luke felt himself flush with excitement, shame, and fear, as he answered, "No, sir. This slave has never been rimmed before, sir."

Nathan grinned as he growled out, "Well get used to it, boy, because this tight little fuck hole was made to be licked and fucked. Don't you worry, boy, I intend to do both."

Luke wasn't sure how he should respond to his new master's declaration of his tight asshole and his master's intentions toward it. Not wanting to upset his new master and knowing he had to respond, Luke stated simply, "Yes, sir."

Nathan smirked at his new fuckboy's response, then lowered his head to continue tongue fucking his fuckboy's tight asshole. Nathan was pushing his tongue deep into his fuckboy's hole, trying to memorize every inch of his fuckboy's insides. He tried to listen and feel for any of his fuckboy's reactions to being tongue fucked. It was clear to Nathan that this was a new experience for his fuckboy, and not an unpleasant experience either.

Luke was slightly worried about what would come next. His master had already said that he intended to fuck Luke's boy hole and considering the attention that his master was giving his boy hole, Luke thought it an almost certainty that he would soon have his master's big hard cock in his tight little boy hole. Despite being enslaved to a gay sadist who loved to degrade and humiliate Luke every chance he got, Luke had never had his asshole overused. Luke was usually just beaten, degraded, and forced to perform humiliating sexual acts on his former master. Except for the recorded gangbang (and now internet hit) on the first night of Luke's enslavement, his former owner hadn't fucked Luke a great deal or even an average amount. Luke had been thankful for his former owner's impotence, but this definitely wasn't an affliction that his new master suffered from. However, even after only briefly knowing his new master, Luke was convinced that he was completely different from his former owner. Luke again vowed to do whatever his new master demanded, to make his master happy and show him that his new cock sucking slave fuckboy appreciated all that his master was offering him.

Nathan moaned into his fuckboy's tight little asshole as he continued his deep tongue fucking. Nathan saw a lot of time spent with his tongue in his new fuckboy's fuckhole. A tight little asshole like this was made to be licked and fucked. Smiling at his last thought, Nathan examined his fuckboy's spit-slick asshole and determined that it was time for his fuckboy's first breeding. Nathan stood up off the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. He slathered his rock-hard cock until it glistened. Wanting to let his fuckboy know what was coming, Nathan said, "It's time for your next session, boy. Get on your hands and knees."

Luke looked over his shoulder as he quickly moved to obey his master. He saw his master's rock-hard cock was slippery with some kind of lube. Luke wanted to breathe a sigh of relief. His former owner never used any lube, but his new master seemed to be spending time and energy to make Luke as comfortable as possible. Luke couldn't help but to shyly grin at his master.

Seeing the shy grin of his new fuckboy as he assumed the required position on his hands and knees with his cute smooth bubble butt sticking off the edge of the bed, Nathan grinned widely as he asked, "Are you ready for my hard cock in your boy hole? I got your tight little hole nicely wet and relaxed. We both know a cock sucking slave fuckboy needs a steady supply of hard cock to make sure his conditioned urges and needs are met. If I don't give you my hard cock in your ass and let you suck my cock several times a day, boy, we will never transition you back to a straight free boy. I'm willing to do my part to help you."