From Free Boy to Fuckboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan loved watching his new fuckboy's expressions and movements as he continued the slow ass fucking of his boy hole. Nathan had to continuously remind himself not to speed up but to draw this ass fucking out until they both reached orgasm. Nathan's desire to speed up and give his new fuckboy a good deep ass pounding could wait until after tonight. Nathan again fantasized about the future suck and fuck sessions all over the house. He considered making it a rule for his new cock sucking slave fuckboy that if his master's cock grew hard that it was up to his fuckboy to tend to the hard cock within ten minutes lest the fuckboy face discipline. But Nathan threw this fantasy out when he considered that his new fuckboy needed to be conditioned to view all of his master's sexual desires as really just the fuckboy's therapy to wean him off his cock addiction. Nathan held back a smirk when he thought of all the crude nicknames he could call the boy, cock addict was high on his list. But he realized that his nickname of fuckboy and the full name of cock sucking slave fuckboy were already ingrained and accepted in the fuckboy's psyche.

By this point, both fuckboy and master were covered in a sheen of sweat and Nathan admired the way his new fuckboy's skin glistened in the light. Deciding to up the ante on this round of ass fucking, Nathan moaned out, "Are you ready for your asshole's fourth breeding, boy? Can you feel all your master's hot man seed inside you, claiming your tight little asshole? It's a good thing your former owner didn't fuck you out or stretch you too wide. I've seen a lot of former slaves whose assholes look like you can fit your whole arm inside them. Your asshole is still nice and tight, boy. When you're a straight free boy again, I doubt you'll even be able to feel any different than from when you were first enslaved. That's what you want, isn't it boy? To be able to put all of your time as a cock sucking slave fuckboy behind you. But right now I doubt you feel whole unless you are tending to the needs and desires of your master. That's how a cock sucking slave fuckboy should feel, boy. You should feel like you're doing your part to please your master. You should take pleasure in pleasing your master. You shouldn't even think about being a straight free boy in the future. All your thoughts and desires should be geared toward enjoying sucking your master's hard cock and loving the feeling of your master breeding your boy hole."

Luke knew his master was correct. He was nothing but a cock sucking slave fuckboy and he shouldn't concern himself with thinking about the future or anything other than pleasing his master. Knowing his master was correct in all things and accepting his place as his master's cock sucking slave fuckboy, Luke again answered, "Yes, master."

Nathan loved his fuckboy's submission and acceptance of his role. This straight boy had been conditioned so well by the brutality of his former owner that Nathan only had to continue to play this role and his new cock sucking slave fuckboy would willingly service his master's every desire. Nathan did not need to discipline or condition his fuckboy in any way. All Nathan had to do was stay the course and every now and then offer his fuckboy some encouragement about his transition to being a straight free boy. Nathan had to hold in a laugh when he thought of his cock sucking slave fuckboy ever being a straight free boy again. That ship had sailed a long time ago. Sure his fuckboy was technically a free boy, but he could never be straight again. Not with all of the cock sucking he had done and all the hard cocks that had plunged into his boy hole. His fuckboy might someday transition into a master of other fuckboys, but that was as much as his naive fuckboy could hope for.

Wanting to continue to instill his ownership and dominance of his new fuckboy, Nathan said, "I'm putting a lot of time and effort, not to mention my hot man seed, into your transition, boy. I hope you appreciate that. I know you'll be a good cock sucking slave fuckboy for your master. Just imagine if someone else got a hold of you in your condition, boy. You could be turned out in a rent-a-boy brothel, put into gay porn, forced to work a corner or dark alley, hell you could even be snatched up by some gay pervert who wants to keep you just like the cock sucking slave fuckboy that you are. You really are lucky that I saw you tonight. I knew that you needed a firm hand to guide you and a hard cock to help you on your way back to being a straight free boy."

Luke knew that his master was right. Luke was lucky that his master was taking the time and effort to help him. As a cock sucking slave fuckboy, Luke's options were limited. Recognizing this, Luke answered, "Yes, master. Thank you for helping this slave, master."

Nathan nodded his head and grunted as he asked, "Are you ready for your next breeding, boy? As a cock sucking slave fuckboy, you always need to be ready for your master's hot man seed."

Luke nodded as he gasped out, "Yes, master. This cock sucking slave fuckboy is always ready to receive his master's hot man seed."

Nodding again, Nathan grunted out, "That's a good little cock sucking slave fuckboy. I think you deserve a treat for being such a good little fuckboy."

Nathan then reached down and began gently stroking his fuckboy's hard boy cock in sync with his thrusting hard cock. The fuckboy gasped at actually having his hard boy cock stroked. He had been a virgin when he was enslaved and had never had anyone touch him in a sexual way before he was enslaved. After he was enslaved he had never experienced anything remotely pleasurable. Any touches to his boy cock by others had been to cause pain, discomfort, or humiliation. Now though, his master was tenderly stroking his hard boy cock. Luke felt a shock run through his whole body as his master expertly stroked his boy cock. This stimulation added to the pleasure of his master's hard cock jabbing his prostate quickly had the fuckboy on the edge of orgasm.

Luke remembered his master's warning to never masturbate during these therapy sessions but was conflicted with the knowledge that it was his master that was masturbating him. He certainly belonged to his master. His master could do as he wished to his cock sucking slave fuckboy. Luke knew and accepted that. Luke was conflicted as to how to act. He knew it wasn't permitted for a cock sucking slave fuckboy to complain or ask questions, but then he remembered his master telling him that as a cock sucking slave fuckboy, he could ask his master's permission to masturbate if he was ever overwhelmed during a therapy session. Still unsure how to proceed and all of his slave conditioning screaming at him to let his master do as he wished, Luke mustered all of his energy and concentration into not cumming.

Nathan smirked as he watched his fuckboy practically have a panic attack at being masturbated, Nathan finally took pity on his fuckboy and said, "You have your master's permission to cum if your master is the one who makes you cum, boy. Even a cock sucking slave fuckboy like you needs to have his boy cum released every now and then."

Nathan smiled again as he watched his fuckboy relax and sigh in relief. Nathan loved the fact that his fuckboy gave no acknowledgment to the two loads of boy cum that he had already sprayed when his master had fucked his ass.

Luke could barely form a coherent thought as he forced himself to say, "Thank you, master."

Feeling his own orgasm fast approaching, Nathan doubled his efforts fucking his fuckboy and stroking his boy cock. The slapping sound of Nathan's hips smacking against his fuckboy's ass cheeks increased in volume and frequency as Nathan began to skewer his fuckboy harder and harder. He could tell that his fuckboy was quickly approaching his own orgasm and Nathan wanted his fuckboy to feel himself being bred again right before he came. Nathan knew this was a very effective technique to condition his fuckboy to associate his pleasure with that of his master.

Nathan felt his balls pull up and knew he was about to spend himself inside his new fuckboy for the last time tonight. This time he didn't warn his fuckboy of his impending orgasm but continued to stroke his fuckboy's hard boy cock.

With a grunt and one last hard thrust, Nathan's hard cock exploded its fourth load of cum into his fuckboy's ass. This final thrust and feeling his master's hot man seed explode inside him was the final stimulation needed by Luke. Luke let out a loud gasp and went completely rigid as rope after rope of his hot boy cum flew from his cock and onto his panting chest.

Nathan used his fuckboy's clinched asshole to milk the last of his man seed from his cock, as he milked the last of his fuckboy's boy seed from his cock.

Both master and fuckboy took a few minutes to catch their breaths before either of them dared to move. Remembering his master's order, Luke then began to scoop up every drop of his boy cum before sucking his fingers clean. Nathan smiled at his fuckboy's attention to his master's orders. Feeling his cock finally begin to soften, Nathan said, "I think that is enough therapy sessions tonight, boy. Now you have four loads of your master's man seed inside you. So when I pull out you need to clinch your tight little asshole even tighter. I don't want my cock sucking slave fuckboy leaking out all of his master's seed. You can go to the bathroom and clean up before we go to bed."

Luke could only nod as he exhaustedly said, "Yes, master."

With this, Nathan pulled his softening cock out of his fuckboy's ass and was actually surprised when his fuckboy was able to clinch his asshole shut and not lose any of his master's man seed. The fuckboy stood up slowly and carefully walked into the bathroom. When he was done, Nathan joined him and walked to the toilet. Nathan looked at his fuckboy and said, "Well, boy, you've proven that you can follow instructions in dealing with your master's hard cock, now let's see if you can do the same when your master needs to relieve himself."

Luke looked at his new master in post-orgasm confusion until his master said, "Take hold of your master's cock and hold it for me while I relieve myself in the toilet. You need to aim for me too so I don't spill a drop. Then you can join your master in bed."

Luke nodded and answered with his customary, "Yes, master."

Luke then held his master's softened cock as his master urinated and faithfully did not spill a drop. Luke then methodically milked the remaining urine from his master's cock and flushed the toilet. Both master and fuckboy then climbed into bed. As Nathan turned out the light, he smiled as he felt his little cock sucking slave fuckboy snuggle into his side. His smile turned to a smirk when he thought of all the fucking and sucking master and fuckboy would do tomorrow.