From Free Boy to Fuckboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke could only moan out, "Yes, master," in a high-pitched moan of pleasure. Luke suddenly felt his master grab his hips, pull Luke down onto his master's lap plunging his hard cock deep inside the fuckboy's ass, hitting Luke's prostate with more force than ever before, and growled deeply as his master unloaded an explosion of hot man seed deep inside the fuckboy's ass. Luke tensed up completely, grabbed onto whatever he could, leaned back, and arched his chest forward, as he felt his master's hard cock push him over the edge. The fuckboy felt wave after wave of pleasure shoot through him. He felt the hot gift of his master's cum fill his boy hole. His own boy cock suddenly jerked and began shooting rope after rope of his boy cum all over the panting fuckboy's chest.

Nathan smiled as he watched his little fuckboy experience his first prostate milking ever and probably his first orgasm in a long time. Knowing that he needed to continue to install his new fuckboy's status and mindset, Nathan reached forward to scoop up some of his fuckboy's cum. Nathan then brought his fingers to his panting fuckboy's mouth and said, "If you cum, boy, you will clean yourself. I won't have a dirty cock sucking slave fuckboy in service to me."

Still reeling from his orgasm, Luke opened his mouth and sucked his master's finger clean. Having long ago been conditioned to the taste and texture of cum, the fuckboy swallowed it all without conscious thought. When the import of his master's threat finally fought through the clouded pleasure-filled mind of the fuckboy, he immediately began scooping his own cum off his chest and swallowing it all. Fearing that his master might be angry if he missed any cum, Luke looked and felt all over his chest and stomach for any residue before sighing in relief.

Nathan watched his little fuckboy clean himself like the little cock sucking slave fuckboy that he was. The sight of his fuckboy sighing as he finished cleaning himself made Nathan's still-hard cock jump inside his fuckboy's ass. His fuckboy felt this and stilled, gasping quietly in surprise that his master was still hard and apparently still in need of release. Trying to decide whether he should climb off his master's lap and suck his master's hard cock, the fuckboy's decision was made for him when he heard his master growl into his ear, "Do you feel that, boy? Do you feel your master's hard cock in your tight little boy hole? I bet you want to crawl off your master's lap and suck my big hard cock until I shoot my load of hot man seed down your throat. You're a cock sucking slave fuckboy, of course you want to do that. Don't pout, boy, you've already had the privilege of sucking your master's hard cock and swallowing hot cum when we met. Only a true cock sucking slave fuckboy would drop to his knees, and suck the hard cock of a man he had just met, before swallowing his hot cum and thanking him for the opportunity to serve him. Don't worry, boy, you will have plenty of opportunities to suck your master's hard cock and swallow his man seed. But tonight is all about breeding my new cock sucking slave fuckboy's tight little boy hole."

Without another word, Nathan picked his fuckboy up around his waist again and keeping his hard cock buried in his fuckboy's cum-filled ass, turned them around on the bed to place the fuckboy on his hands and knees. Nathan then began a slow fucking of his new fuckboy's ass. He used his hard cock to probe the inside of his fuckboy's ass, trying to find his fuckboy's prostate from this angle. Finding the prostate with his hard cock and hearing his fuckboy's breath catch, Nathan grinned as he grabbed his fuckboy by the hips and said, "Your tight little asshole was made for breeding, boy. I saw how much you loved having your asshole bred, boy. Now let's see how you like a good hard breeding."

With that, Nathan set a deep and hard pace fucking his new fuckboy's ass. Nathan made it a point to aim directly for his fuckboy's prostate with every thrust of his hard cock. His battering of his fuckboy's prostate had the boy moaning like a little whore, or more accurately like the cock sucking slave fuckboy that he was. Wanting to hear his fuckboy acknowledge his enjoyment of getting fucked hard by his new master, Nathan said, "You want me to pump another load of my hot man seed into your tight little fuck hole, don't you boy. I bet you're such a cock sucking slave fuckboy that you shoot another load of boy cum as soon as you feel your master breeding you again. You want to please your master, don't you boy? You don't care about your own pleasure, only your master's pleasure matters, isn't that right boy? I bet you do cum again when I breed your boy hole. I bet you feel every drop of your master's hot cum explode into your tight little boy hole and I bet you love every drop of it. I bet you have come to realize that a master's hot man seed is a precious gift that signifies his pleasure in his cock sucking slave fuckboy's subservience. The greatest gift a cock sucking slave fuckboy can receive is a load of his master's hot man seed. A master's hot man seed should never be wasted, so where is the proper place for master's hot man seed, boy?"

Luke had trouble following his master's words as his prostate was being continuously and expertly battered by his master. Finally hearing his master's question through the haze of his own pleasure, Luke answered, "Master, the only proper place for a master's hot man seed is in the mouth or ass of the master's cock sucking slave fuckboy."

Grinning at his fuckboy's answer and continuing his fast and hard ass fucking of his new fuckboy's hole, Nathan asked, "Do you want your master's hot man seed inside you, boy? Do you want to be your master's cock sucking slave fuckboy? Do you want to be the only one responsible for pleasing your master's sexual desires and needs, boy?"

Luke knew that his master required him to answer and his status as his master's cock sucking slave fuckboy demanded that he answer his master truthfully. Drawing on all of his willpower to ignore the pleasure he was feeling from pleasing his master's hard cock with his tight little boy hole, Luke answered honestly, "Yes, master, this slave wants your hot man seed inside him. This slave wants to be his master's cock sucking slave fuckboy. This slave wants to show his master his loyalty, devotion, and subservience by being the only one responsible for pleasing his master's needs and desires."

Nathan continued to roughly fuck his new fuckboy as he heard his fuckboy's pleas to serve him. Nathan knew his fuckboy was well on his way to being a total cock sucking slave fuckboy. Nathan had turned out countless straight boys over the years. He just seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to sizing up a straight boy and determining what it would require to make the straight boy submit to him sexually. With his new fuckboy, Nathan had recognized that luke would require a firm hand, some manipulation of his slave conditioning, and a feeling of accomplishment from the fuckboy properly servicing his master's sexual needs and desires. Nathan had decided to throw in some personal pleasure to sweeten the deal, as well as to further confuse his new fuckboy's already weak mind. The fact that his new fuckboy was so sexually inexperienced when it came to his own pleasure and the fact that his new fuckboy's former owner had been brutal and disgusting towards the fuckboy, had made it remarkably easy to convince the fuckboy that the pleasure he was feeling was a direct result of the fuckboy pleasing his new master. Nathan smiled again thinking about how nieve his new fuckboy was, but this just added to his own pleasure and made his fuckboy easier to control.

Nathan shook his head and went back to focusing on the great ass fucking that he was giving his new fuckboy. He once again admired his fuckboy's beautiful bubble butt and silently promised to spend a lot of time with his face between those luscious cheeks as he rimmed his fuckboy's boy hole. He briefly wondered if he could make his fuckboy cum just by rimming his asshole. Smirking as he decided he would just have to try, Nathan returned his mind to fucking his new fuckboy. Nathan knew that after this orgasm he would probably only stay hard long enough to breed his fuckboy one more time tonight. The last orgasm would probably wear them both out.

Nathan's inner dialogue was cut off as he heard his fuckboy's breathing become moans of pleasure. Knowing that his fuckboy would soon cum, Nathan added a bit more speed and force to fucking his new fuckboy ass. Nathan watched in sheer pleasure at the sight of his thighs slapping against his fuckboy's bubble butt, squishing it and causing audible slapping sounds. Nathan imagined that he could feel his two loads of cum squishing and sloshing inside his fuckboy's ass. His fuckboy's ass was made for fucking. Nathan just had to work a little harder and manipulate the fuckboy a little more to get this fuckboy to truly accept this fact.

Looking over his new fuckboy, Nathan enjoyed his physique. He had a toned physique with very little body fat, except for his cute bubble butt. Nathan could see his fuckboy's back muscles twitch and flex as his fuckboy struggled to stay on his hands and knees. His fuckboy's physique reminded him of a gymnast or swimmer's body profile. Nathan had to remember to make sure his new fuckboy stayed in shape, at least as long as Nathan was his master. Nathan smirked again as he wondered how long he could keep his fuckboy before the fuckboy finally decided to be free, or before Nathan grew bored with him. Nathan rarely kept a fuckboy longer than a year. After that, the sex and submission became routine and boring. Nathan hated being bored.

Deciding that he had drawn this current session of ass fucking long enough, Nathan added more speed and strength to his hard cock plunging in and out of his fuckboy's ass and battering his fuckboy's prostate. Feeling himself about to cum, Nathan growled out, "I hope you're ready for your next load of my man seed, boy, 'cause I'm about to breed your boy hole again."

With that, Nathan drove his point home by blasting his hot cum deep inside his fuckboy's tight little ass. His fuckboy felt his master breeding him again and this triggered the fuckboy's own orgasm. The fuckboy was moaning as his hard boy cock began spewing his boy cum over the bed beneath him. His boy cock was jerking and swinging up and down in sync with his master's thrusts into his asshole. Nathan and Luke felt both of their hard cocks finally spend themselves of their cum, Nathan's cum pumped deep inside his fuckboy, and Luke's cum sprayed all over the comforter beneath him.

Both of them were nearing exhaustion at this point, Nathan having cum four times in less than two hours and Luke having cum twice but those two orgasms had been all the more powerful having come from having his prostate milked and the fact that he probably hadn't orgasmed in almost five years. Luke suddenly realized that he had cum and remembering what his master had told him about always cleaning up, he dropped his head and began to clean his cum off the comforter with his tongue. Nathan watched his fuckboy clean up without having to be told with a smile of pride in his new fuckboy. Nathan decided to reward his fuckboy, after he was finished cleaning up of course.

Nathan waited until his fuckboy had finished licking up his cum, then said, "That's a good fuckboy. You cleaned up without having to be told. I'm always impressed when a cock sucking slave fuckboy can follow his master's instructions and does so without complaint or being told twice. You're on your way to truly accepting your place as my cock sucking slave fuckboy. This will help you once we can finally begin to wean you off your reliance on hard cock and towards you becoming a straight free boy again. Even if we still have a long ways to go, boy."

Luke had to force himself to remember that all of this was really geared towards weaning him off of his need to submit, desire to be dominated, and his almost unconscious addiction to hard cock, just as his master had said. Luke again felt a swell of emotion at the lengths that his new master was willing to go just to help his cock sucking slave fuckboy. Knowing that he needed to answer his master's praise, Luke said, "Thank you, master. This slave will strive to make you proud. This slave belongs to his master and will do all that his master demands of him. I this slave is a cock sucking slave fuckboy in his master's service."

Nathan smiled every time he heard his fuckboy refer to himself like that. He was actually amazed at how fast he had conditioned his new fuckboy to not only call himself a cock sucking slave fuckboy, but to likely accept it and think of himself that way. Nathan couldn't wait until he had the fuckboy sucking his master's hard cock and being fucked all over the house in clear view of the servants. Nathan doubted his fuckboy would say even a word of protest or act out when Nathan decided to do this. His servants were already used to it and could carry on with their duties or have a normal conversation with anyone including Nathan all the while seeing Nathan enjoying his current fuckboy. Giving a fuckboy an audience did wonders for breaking down a fuckboy's squeamishness or embarrassment.

Knowing that this last fuck session would probably exhaust them both, Nathan decided he had waited long enough. Keeping his hard cock inside his fuckboy's ass, Nathan reached down and spun the fuckboy onto his back. The fuckboy only gasped as his master placed the fuckboy's legs on his shoulders and pulled the fuckboy to the edge of the bed. With a smirk, Nathan asked, "Ready for the next round of breeding your ass, boy?"

Luke was still startled at his new position, having always been fucked in some version of doggie style. Luke had never actually considered what it would be like if his master chose to fuck his boy hole face to face. Knowing that his opinions and desires were irrelevant as he was his master's cock sucking slave fuckboy, Luke only nodded as he quietly answered, "Yes, master."

Nathan had seen that look before on other fuckboys. He knew that he had chipped away at another wall of his fuckboy's psyche. Nathan smiled when he thought of how his fuckboy would react to his next plans. Putting that aside, Nathan gripped his fuckboy's thighs and began a slow sensuous ass fucking. He again had to find his fuckboy's prostate from a new position, but it didn't take long. Nathan knew that having cum so many and in such quick succession, both he and his fuckboy would need a long build-up to their orgasms. Nathan was happy to do just that.

Nathan set his pace as slow, steady, and deep into his fuckboy. He made sure to keep eye contact with the fuckboy to really draw his fuckboy into the experience and force him not to zone out or go to a happy place, which he was sure to have done during his past enslavement. Nathan wanted his fuckboy to look his master in the eye as he felt everything. He wanted his fuckboy to accept that this was his life and this was his purpose as ahi's master's cock sucking slave fuckboy. His fuckboy was so close to truly accepting this fact but just needed this last push to get him over the edge and finally submit completely.

Nathan heard his fuckboy's gasp and saw the astonished look in his fuckboy's eyes as Nathan hit the fuckboy's sweet spot. Nathan watched the fuckboy realize that his master could fuck him until he actually felt pleasure. Up until now, the fuckboy had regarded being fucked and sucking cock as a requirement of his status as a cock sucking slave fuckboy, but after having his master fuck him in three different positions all of which forced the fuckboy to feel pleasure made the fuckboy's fragile grasp on his own identity and mindset begin to crumble. Nathan watched the dilemma play out in his fuckboy's eyes and on his face, as his fuckboy struggled to come to terms with this new development.

Luke felt like crying in exasperation. Here he was being fucked by his master and about to be bred for the fourth time tonight after having only met him two hours ago. Luke remembered the long honest conversation they had in his dressing room at the tv studio, where his master had convinced him that even though he was technically a free boy, he was actually still just a cock sucking slave fuckboy. The fact that his master had gotten Luke to suck his hard cock after barely a ten minute conversation, had proven to Luke that he desperately needed help to become a straight free boy again. Luke knew his master was right about him. What kind of straight free boy willingly sucks a stranger's hard cock, swallows his hot man seed, and then thanks his new master for the opportunity. A straight free boy wouldn't come willingly to a stranger's house and submit to the stranger rimming his asshole, before fucking and breeding his ass multiple times. Luke knew that he shouldn't have declared himself a cock sucking slave fuckboy or that he belonged to his master. Luke should have fought the slave conditioning that told him to submit to his master's will and pleasure his master in any way he desired.

But the more Luke thought about everything that had happened, everything his master had said and done to him, all of his own declarations and submissions, and the way he took pleasure from it all, forced Luke to accept and submit to the fact that he was only a conditioned cock sucking slave fuckboy in his new master's service. Luke knew that his new master had a plan to wean him off of his enslavement to hard cock and back to a life of being a straight free boy once again. Luke admitted to himself that after five years of enslavement to a brutal gay owner, he could barely remember his life as a straight free boy. Luke further accepted that the pleasure he felt from being his master's cock sucking slave fuckboy was only a byproduct of his master's determination to free him of this hard cock enslavement.

His master had even said that he hadn't wanted to do this. His master had told him that he had experience in helping other cock sucking slave fuckboys transition back to straight free boys. Surely if his master was anything like his former owner, Luke would be able to tell. His new master cared about Luke's future and wanted Luke to succeed in transitioning from being a cock sucking slave fuckboy back into a straight free boy. His master was only offering himself as the receptacle of his own submissive cock sucking slave fuckboy mindset. Any pleasure his master got out of this arrangement was surely secondary to his goal of transitioning the fuckboy into a free boy. Luke could see that and his master had said it too. Luke was suddenly hit with an overwhelming urge to please his master and freely give himself to his master as a willing and eager receptacle for his master to use for his own pleasure. Luke knew he owed his new master this. Luke had already declared this fact to his new master, but now Luke realize that it truly was his duty and pleasure to fulfill his promise.

Nathan held back a smirk as he recognized the look on his new fuckboy's face. He had seen that look so many times over the years. Nathan had always had the ability and skill to make a straight boy eagerly submit to his sexual desires. Even back when Nathan had purchased enslaved fuckboys for his personal pleasure, Nathan had been able to manipulate the majority of them into not only accepting their roles as his personal cock sucking slave fuckboys, but doing so eagerly and without the need of discipline or restraints. Nathan always laughed when he heard other owners brag or complain that their new slave fuckboys required constant beatings or stiff restraints in order for their masters to use them as they saw fit. Very few masters had the intelligence, self-discipline, forethought, or sheer deviousness to take a straight boy and turn them into their own private and willing cock sucking slave fuckboys.