From Free Boy to Fuckboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that being said, Nathan stepped behind his new fuckboy and began to rub his slippery rock-hard cock head around his fuckboy's quivering spit slick asshole. Nathan continued saying, "I'm also willing to give you all of my hot seed. I'll let you swallow as much as you need and give you the rest as a straight injection, just like this..."

Nathan then slowly pressed his rock-hard cock into his fuckboy's tight little asshole. He went nice and slow, letting his fuckboy get used to having his ass full of his master's hard cock. Nathan loved watching his thick-veined cock sliding between his cute fuckboy's bubble butt and disappearing into his tight little puckered hole. Nathan continued pressing forward at a slow and steady pace, as he allowed his fuckboy to get used to the feeling again. Nathan smirked when he heard his fuckboy's breath hitch and arch his back, as Nathan's hard cock finally bottomed out inside his fuckboy's tight ass.

Nathan moaned in pleasure and gripped his fuckboy's hips, as he asked, "Where is your master's cock, boy?"

Luke breathed out, "This slave's asshole is full of his master's cock, sir."

Nathan growled in pleasure and continued, "That's right, boy. Your master has his big hard cock buried in your asshole. This is the natural place for a master's hard cock. A master's hard cock should either be in his fuckboy's mouth or asshole, you know that don't you boy?"

Luke could hardly catch his breath as he tried so hard to will himself to relax with his tight little asshole stretched around his master's big hard cock. Luke was astonished that his master was letting him get used to the feeling and wasn't just pounding him senseless. Again thinking that his new master truly did care about his happiness and well-being, Luke finally willed himself to relax slightly. Finally Luke moaned out, "Yes, sir. A master's hard cock should always be tended to my his fuckboy's mouth or asshole, sir. Thank you, sir, for helping this slave transition from the cock sucking slave fuckboy that he is into a straight free boy."

Nathan moaned again hearing his fuckboy's submission and feeling his fuckboy's asshole relax a little. Deciding that it was time to properly breed his fuckboy, Nathan declared, "I'm going to give you the hard-cocked ass fucking that you clearly need, boy. I'm not stopping until I cum inside your asshole, boy. Do you know what it's called when a master cums inside his fuckboy's ass? It's called 'breeding,' boy. Well, your master is going to breed you, boy. I'm going to pump all of my hot man seed into your tight little asshole. I'm going to pump so much of my man seed into your body that it will surely satisfy your cock sucking slave fuckboy urges. Are you ready for your first breeding by your new master, boy?"

Luke knew that his new master's cock was bigger than his former owner's cock. He also knew that his new master intended to fulfill every promise that he had made to his new fuckboy. Luke accepted what his master had told him, that the only way to transition away from being the cock sucking slave fuckboy that he certainly was back into a straight free boy, was to submit to his new master's plan of satisfying his fuckboy urges and requirements by giving him all the hard cock that the fuckboy could handle. Luke just hoped that he wouldn't fall into the troubled area of wanting to masturbate while he was servicing his master's needs. If Luke began to get off and be turned on by his actions as a cock sucking slave fuckboy, that could seriously affect his future transition to a straight free boy. Luke knew this was true because his master had warned him against it.

Realizing that he was disrespecting his master by not answering him, Luke immediately dropped his head submissively and replied, "Sir, this slave is not suited to answer his master's questions. This slave is merely a cock sucking slave fuckboy. This slave exists only to pleasure his master and make him proud. This slave is unworthy to think or speak intelligently to his master. This slave is only worthy to be used for his master's pleasure, sir. This slave begs his master to forgive his unsuitability as anything other than the cock sucking slave fuckboy that he is. This slave will gladly accept the hot man seed that his master deems to gift him. This slave further begs his master to use this slave's body for his pleasure, sir."

Nathan almost shit his load right then as he listened to his fuckboy's declarations and pleas to be used. With a wide grin, Nathan announced, "Boy, I think you are well on your way to accepting your current mindset as a cock sucking slave fuckboy and dealing with it by submitting to your master's hard cock therapy. Here we go."

Nathan then withdrew the full length of his hard cock until just the cock head was still inside his fuckboy, then he pressed forward again until he was once again balls deep in his new fuckboy. Nathan kept that steady pace to allow his fuckboy a chance to get used to his hard cock skewering his boy hole. Nathan loved this slow and steady pace. He loved the view of his perfectly smooth fuckboy's bubble butt as his boy hole engulfed his master's hard cock. Nathan grinned as he noticed his fuckboy's deep but steady breathing. As Nathan withdrew his hard cock, the fuckboy inhaled. As Nathan pressed forward, the fuckboy exhaled. Nathan loved the way his new fuckboy's bubble butt would squish whenever Nathan gripped it tighter or pressed his hard cock all the way in his fuckboy's boy hole.

Deciding to pick up speed, Nathan began to give his new fuckboy a deep and hard dicking that his new fuckboy certainly needed. As Nathan's speed and force increased, his fuckboy's breathing increased in volume and began sounding like the moans of a cock sucking slave fuckboy who was finally getting what he needed. Nathan was more than happy to give his fuckboy exactly what he needed. Nathan smiled again wondering how hard it would be to literally fuck the straight boy out of this fuckboy, and leave him as a willing cock sucking fuckboy. Nathan growled at that thought and decided to give it a try. He had already thought of "circumstances" that would require his fuckboy to stay in his master's service if he even needed them. Hearing his fuckboy's labored breathing, Nathan doubted he would need much convincing.

Luke was beside himself. He had never been fucked like this. His master had so expertly rimmed his boy hole and then used enough lube, that Luke was in no discomfort. Luke had never been fucked without being in excruciating pain. But with his master inside him, he felt things that he had never experienced. He had to keep telling himself that this line of thinking was just his slave conditioning and that he shouldn't enjoy his master's hard cock in his ass. But every time his master would thrust into him, Luke felt a shot of lightning shoot through him. Luke continued to chant "I'm not enjoying this" over and over like a mantra, but it didn't change the fact that his boy cock was rock hard, he felt things that he never imagined, and he was unconsciously moaning like the cock sucking slave fuckboy that he was. Luke tried to explain this away by remembering what his master had told him about Luke being a young man and arousal being only natural. Luke remembered his master saying that Luke would take pleasure from servicing his master's needs and desires. Luke knew that his master deserved to have his wants and needs fulfilled, and if Luke could fulfill the desires, wants, and needs of his master then Luke should feel proud to do his part. Thinking back, Luke suddenly realized that he couldn't remember the last time that he had ejaculated. He knew that it had been years, but couldn't remember the last time he had seen to his own pleasure or had his pleasure seen to by someone else. He couldn't even remember having wet dreams. The last five years of his life in slavery had not been pleasant at all. His former owner certainly never cared about Luke ever orgasming. Wondering if he could still even reach orgasm, Luke's desire to experience pleasure again seemed to buoy his spirits and hope for the future. Luke again remembered his new master's speech about Luke reaching orgasm and hoped that he really could experience physical pleasure by servicing his new master's desires.

Nathan could feel his next orgasm fast approaching. He wanted this first breeding to hit his fuckboy as a surprise. Not wanting to let his new fuckboy know what was coming, Nathan kept his pace as steady as he could. He really wanted to plunge into his fuckboy deep and hard, but he knew that these first breedings shouldn't have his fuckboy comparing his new master to his former owner unless it was in his new master's favor. Nathan knew that he needed to fuck his new fuckboy until his fuckboy came, so keeping his pace steady seemed the right choice. Nathan couldn't wait until he had his fuckboy purposefully masturbating with his master's hard cock pummeling his ass, but that kind of conditioning took time and effort. Nathan smiled again thinking about how much fucking and sucking his new fuckboy had in store for him.

Feeling his balls start to draw up, Nathan knew he was about to breed his new fuckboy. He tried really hard to focus on his fuckboy's behavior, reactions, and any sounds he might make when his fuckboy feels his master's hot cum coating his insides and claiming his domain. Nathan never made a sound or reacted in any significant way as he felt his hard cock stiffen, then explode in a sea of hot man seed spewing into his fuckboy's ass. Nathan was in heaven after having bred his new fuckboy's tight little boy hole.

Luke was unprepared for his master to breed his fuck hole. Having been used to his former owner's habit of degrading him and letting him know what was about to happen, plus his former owner's habit of plunging his dick even harder into Luke's poor abused boy hole, having his new master breed his fuck hole was almost pleasant as he felt the hot man seed spread out and coat his insides. Luke only reacted with a quiet gasp and a quick stiffening, before he forced himself to relax again. Being unsure what was required or demanded of him as his new master's cock sucking slave fuckboy, not wanting to offend his new master in any way, and wanting to show his gratitude for his master's treatment of him so far, Luke said the only thing he could think to say, "Thank you, sir, for breeding this slave's fuck hole."

Having finally milked all of the cum from his still-hard cock, Nathan smirked when he heard his fuckboy's gratitude. Wanting to up the stakes of the evening's first session breeding his new fuckboy, Nathan leaned down and grabbed the startled boy around the waist. Keeping his still-hard cock buried in his fuckboy's ass, Nathan picked his fuckboy up, turned them around, and sat on his bed with his fuckboy sitting on his lap.

Sensing his fuckboy's confusion as to what was supposed to happen next, Nathan explained, "Now boy, you get to show your new master how appreciative you are by fucking yourself on my hard cock until I breed you again. Go on boy, your new master wants to see how much of a cock sucking slave fuckboy you really are."

Luke finally understanding what was required of him, nodded his head as he replied, "Yes, sir."

Luke then began to experiment with different techniques for breeding himself on his master's hard cock. He tried sitting on his master's lap and rolling his hips forward and back and from side to side to gently fuck himself on his master's hard cock. He tried bouncing up and down to gain some real depth of his master's hard cock into his boy hole. He even tried placing his feet on the bed on either side of his master's thighs to allow him to squat up and down on his master's hard cock. During all of these techniques, Luke listened carefully for any signs of pleasure or discomfort from his master, but his master gave nothing away as to his opinion on how Luke should proceed.

Feeling his legs begin to cramp from his exertions, Luke sat back down on his master's lap causing his master's hard cock to jab Luke's prostate. Luke felt his entire body tense as shockwaves rolled through his body. He gasped at the sheer pleasure of his master's hard cock hitting his sweet spot. Luke had no idea why this felt so amazing, he had never heard of the prostate or its nickname "the p-spot," he just knew that this was a pleasure unlike he had ever felt before.

Luke suddenly heard his master moan in pleasure at the feeling of Luke's asshole suddenly clamping down on his master's hard cock. Luke had no idea that this was the cause of his master's pleasure, he just knew that this position had caused his master to react audibly in pleasure. Still unclear as to why his master preferred this position over the others, Luke put this dilemma out of his mind and focused on continuing to pleasure his new master as he had been ordered to do. He was a cock sucking slave fuckboy after all, what more was there to his life but to please his master.

With this thought in mind, Luke began to fuck himself deep and hard on his master's hard cock. He would slide his tight asshole all the way up his master's fuck pole until just his cock head was inside him, then plunge his asshole back down his master's hard cock until it bottomed out inside him. This method of fucking himself on his master's hard cock was amazing to Luke because it caused his master's cock head to jab his prostate every time he would plunge his ass down. This method also made his master moan in pleasure. Ignoring his own pleasure at stimulating his prostate and knowing that a good cock sucking slave fuckboy always saw to his master's needs and desires, Luke concentrated on fucking himself harder and harder to please his master.

Nathan moaned again as he felt his fuckboy's tight little asshole clench tighter around his hard cock. Nathan had fucked enough boy holes to recognize that his new fuckboy had just discovered his prostate and all the pleasure that it could bring. Wanting to see if his fuckboy would be able to milk himself and always loving dirty pillow talk, Nathan moaned out, "That's it, boy, fuck yourself on your master's hard cock. Make your master breed you again. I want to feel your tight little boy hole filled with my man seed. I told you that the only proper place for a master's hot seed is inside his cock sucking slave fuckboy. You know that's true, don't you boy? A true cock sucking slave fuckboy only feels pleasure when he pleases his master. I know you felt my hot seed inside you the first time I bred your boy hole. You love the idea of your master claiming you by pumping you full of his hot man seed. The idea of being claimed by your master and knowing that you are the only one responsible for your master's pleasure fills you with a sense of purpose that you have never felt before. I bet you are such a cock sucking slave fuckboy that you cum when you feel your master breed you again. Look at your boy cock. You are rock-hard, boy. Are you such a cock sucking slave fuckboy that you are going to cum with your tight little boy hole stretched around your master's hard cock and your master's big hard cock deep inside your fuck hole?"

Luke could barely think straight at this point. The pleasure he was receiving from having his prostate stimulated, his master's dirty pillow talk and taunts, and the fact that he was no longer being abused by his former owner had Luke unable to even form a coherent answer for his new master. Falling back on his slave conditioning, Luke finally replied, "This slave's pleasure is unimportant, master. This slave's purpose is to serve his master's needs and desires. This slave is nothing more than a cock sucking slave fuckboy, master."

Nathan grinned widely as he listened to his fuckboy's answer and declaration. His fuckboy had now stopped addressing him as "sir" and had acknowledged his superiority by addressing him as "master," without any solicitation by Nathan. Nathan knew that if he could force his fuckboy to cum several times tonight by fucking him, his fuckboy would be conditioned to experience pleasure from having his master's hard cock inside his boy hole. Knowing that he would need to reinforce his fuckboy's pleasure and make him realize that his own pleasure came from pleasing his master, Nathan continued making plans for the next round of breeding his new fuckboy's ass.

Wanting to begin reinforcing his fuckboy's mindset, Nathan growled out, "That's right, boy, you are nothing but a cock sucking slave fuckboy and I am your master. Your purpose is only to please your master. You will take pleasure from pleasing your master, boy. Whether you are massaging your master's muscles after a long day, sucking your master's hard cock, or having your master breed your tight little boy hole, your only thought will be that as a cock sucking slave fuckboy it is your responsibility and privilege to tend to your master's needs and desires. You will take pleasure in swallowing your master's hot man seed because it proves that your skills as a cock sucker meet your master's approval. You will love and feel a sense of pride when your master breeds your boy hole because your master is claiming you and gifting you with his hot man seed."

Luke could only moan out a gasping, "Yes, master," as he continued to fuck himself on his master's hard cock. Luke had heard every word of his master's speech and knew it was all true. He knew that he was only a cock sucking slave fuckboy. He knew that he could only take pleasure from pleasing his master. The proof of this was in the amazing pleasure that he was feeling at this very moment as he was skewering his tight little boy hole on his master's big hard cock. Luke had never taken pleasure from having a hard cock in his ass, or any other hard objects that his former owner forced inside him. Receiving pleasure from anal sex was completely unknown to Luke, even more so than remembering the last time he even experienced physical pleasure for himself. In Luke's slave-conditioned and pleasure-stimulated mind, the pleasure he was feeling was a result of giving his master so much pleasure. Hadn't he done everything his master had ordered him to do? Hadn't he done so without complaint or hesitation? He had even succeeded in making his master moan in pleasure when he fucked himself on his master's big hard cock. Surely the pleasure he was feeling was proof that he could only experience pleasure by pleasing his master.

Nathan could see the internal dilemma and epiphany that was occurring inside his fuckboy's slave-conditioned mind. Nathan at the thought that this once straight free boy was now his willing cock sucking slave fuckboy. Oh, how he enjoyed the hunt and domination of a straight boy! Those boys that told their "fag" jokes, teased the scrawny kids, and considered themselves the masters of their world always made the best cock sucking slave fuckboys. Nathan wished he had known Luke before he had been enslaved when he had been a free boy. It would make Luke's current mindset so much more enjoyable.

Hearing his fuckboy's moans increase in volume, Nathan knew that his new fuckboy was about to experience his first prostate milking. Knowing that he needed to breed his fuckboy right before his fuckboy reached his orgasm in order to instill the conditioning that his fuckboy's orgasm was a result of being bred by his master, Nathan began to thrust his hips up to meet his fuckboy's downward movement. This added more force to the ass fucking and drove Nathan's hard cock even deeper inside his fuckboy, truly battering Luke's prostate. With both master and fuckboy using all of their strength and energy in forcefully fucking Luke's boy hole, their orgasms were fast approaching.

This time wanting to let his fuckboy know that his master was about to breed him again to further install in Luke a knowledge that his orgasm was only a result of his master's orgasm, Nathan growled, "Here I cum, boy. Your tight little fuck hole is going to make your master breed you again. The good little cock sucking slave fuckboy that you are is about to receive another gift of his master's hot man seed. You sure know how to show your master that you care only about pleasing him, don't you boy?"