Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley stayed still for a few moments, allowing Chris that brief time to enjoy being anally filled the way he liked, then started fucking him smooth and deep.

Their fucking built into a hard pounding. Ashley really let herself loose, taking out all her pent up sexual frustration on Chris's sweet little ass.

He smiled happily at her expression as she panted and grunted just above him. She clearly needed this, and it made him all warm and fuzzy to help her feel so good.

Ashley unleashed a backed-up torrent of cum into Chris's bum, but kept right on fucking him while pumping out her creamy semen. She worked him continuously until her second orgasm, then finally gave in to her body's need for a break.

She rolled over, cock slurping as it exited Chris's gooey butt. The two of them lay side by side for a bit, just breathing and cooling down.

"Well, you were right," Ashley said. "I needed that."

"Yeah. I could tell."

Ashley gave Chris a soft, lingering kiss. "You want a turn now?"

"You know, I kinda do."

"Good. I was hoping I'd get you in my butt for a while." She patted his shoulder. "You stay right where you are. I know you've had an exhausting day."

Chris lay back and let Ashley straddle him, then sink down on his cock. Her tight butthole was just as wonderful as ever and felt amazing as she snugged it around his relatively neglected erection. Sure he got his share of orgasms, but they were disproportionately anally induced. It was nice having someone to spend time with who liked taking cock as much as giving it.

Ashley happily bounced around on his shaft for a while. She let out occasional moans as she wiggled around and took Chris at different angles. He smiled as he watched her. He knew almost exactly what kind of lovely sensations she was feeling, albeit probably not with quite the same accompanying fullness that he usually experienced, since the cocks he took were invariably larger.

Ashley rode Chris until he came in her ass. She squeezed and milked him for every last bit, then without climbing off him she grabbed her dick and started jerking off.

It was a little hard to believe that she'd still feel the need to masturbate after all that, mostly because she could always have another go in his ass if she wanted. However, she giggled in delight as she sprayed cum all over his chest and face, so he supposed that had been the real goal all along.

She licked him partly clean again, then curled up with him so they could be all nakey and messy together. It was time for some much needed sleep.

****

The end of exam season was a relief for everybody. Chris was given back some of his free time, and the rest of the girls were able to relax and not worry about studying or writing tests.

There was a certain melancholy too. End of year meant everyone going their separate ways again, just like at Christmas break, only for the whole summer instead.

The girls of Futa House held a final big party as a send off of sorts. Chris was kind of surprised at how many people attended from outside the house itself. It kind of made sense since there was music, alcohol, and some pick up sports happening out on the sunny lawn. It also made sense that some of the less open-minded or adventurous guests left as soon as the girls started getting too rowdy.

A spot had been made for Chris to hang out off to the side where it wasn't quite so obvious when someone decided they wanted to play with him. He lounged out in the sun naked, occasionally sucking a cock or taking it up the ass when someone needed to calm down. There were enough boys around without shirts and girls in bikini tops that the hormones were getting all stirred up.

Ashley split her time between mingling and socializing, and keeping Chris company. She made sure to bring him drinks and keep him hydrated since it was a warm day and he wasn't able to move around hardly at all.

"Ooh, look at that," Ashley said.

Chris craned his neck around, first trying to peer past Lily who was currently fucking his ass, then following Ashley's gaze off to the side. Beth and Layla had taken a boy off behind a large tree where there was a certain amount of privacy from most of the partiers. They each got their cock out and shoved them in the boy's face as he knelt in front of them.

"Huh," Chris said. "Would you look at that."

Ashley giggled as she watched. "You know, if you hadn't been such a little boy-slut, everyone might have had to branch out and be more social to get their needs met. We coulda had more parties like this for sure."

"Yeah, maybe." Chris grinned back at her with only a faint hint of embarrassment. "But I am pretty much a slut, and I like having more cock than I know what to do with."

"You sure do."

Ashley leaned over and kissed Chris, then they settled back to watch more of the activity out in the yard. Lily finished up in Chris in the meantime, and almost immediately replaced by Steph.

A semi-serious game of volleyball had been happening around a net set up on the lawn. The stakes had gotten higher when clothes started coming off. Chris was entirely unsurprised to see the game devolve into some form of strip-volleyball.

It was far more interesting just how many non-futas had remained either in the game or spectating it. Sure some of them were sufficiently inebriated to explain things, but others seemed to be having just as much fun as if girls getting their cocks out was a normal thing for them.

Jan and Talia were making out in a lounger not far from where Chris and Ashley were stationed. The two of them had attracted a small audience, probably due to 'hot lesbian shit' going on. The crowd didn't even disperse that much when Talia got her cock out and Jan started sucking on it.

"I guess we're kind of improving relations today, huh?" Chris said.

"Something like that, sure," Ashley agreed. She pointed. "Nat certainly seems to think so."

Chris followed her finger. Sure enough, Natalie was talking to a group of people by the front steps of the house. She had Sasha beside her, totally bottomless, and was demonstrating something or other on her friend. An anatomy lesson of sorts, it seemed.

"It's just gonna be a naked orgy by the end of the day, isn't it?" Chris said.

"One can only hope," Ashley mused.

"What?"

"Well, you know, it'd be neat. And sexy."

"Would it?"

Ashley squirmed a bit. "Well... I mean... sexy things could happen."

"Something in particular?"

Ashley waited until Steph came all over Chris, then left them alone. "I've kinda had this feeling lately like it'd be nice if maybe you and another boy, like... you know. At the same time."

Chris arched an eyebrow. "You want to get fucked by me and another guy?"

"Kinda." Ashley went red. "Just, like, it was nice having you and your mom do me together. I've been thinking about it a bit recently. Is that too weird?"

"No, not really." He considered. "Like, definitely a guy? Or if one of the girls was up for it would that be ok?"

"Yeah, that'd be fine. Just, like, I want it to be someone who'd interested in me, at least a bit."

"Oh, yeah, fair enough." Chris lay back. "Well, I mean, if you find someone, we can definitely make it happen."

"Thanks." Ashley shrugged. "I don't know if I'm quite brave enough to ask anyone though."

"Really? Why not?"

"Because unlike you, I'm not the object of a whole houseful of girls' sexual desires. It's not as easy for me."

Chris nodded. "I do have a somewhat unique perspective on things these days, for sure." He grabbed Ashley's arm and pulled her into his chair. "But I can definitely say that you have my attention."

Ashley laughed nervously and looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Stop. There are all these strangers here."

"So?"

She playfully fought him as he tugged at her bottoms, and only grudgingly gave in and let herself be partially stripped. She was much happier as soon as she was able to sit on Chris's cock and get it all up her butt.

"You're mean," she said. "Everyone can see."

"Everyone could already see. Nobody's bothered us over here even though I've been taking girl-dicks for the past couple hours."

"That's different."

In spite of her protests, Ashley really started getting into riding Chris and not worrying about being so publicly exposed while doing so. She got a bit startled when Kelly came over and fed Chris her cock, but got right back in her groove after that.

After Chris eventually came in Ashley's butt and she got back to her chair, Shawna approached with another girl in tow.

"Man, you guys are getting even crazier than the last time I was here," Shawna said.

Chris shrugged. "It's got very little to do with me."

Ashley snorted. "It's more to do with you than you'll admit."

"Doesn't."

Ashley gestured at Shawna. "Well she's only here 'cause of you, right?"

"She's right," Shawna said. "I was, uh, hoping you'd be up for playing a little?"

"He always is," Ashley said before Chris could respond.

Chris couldn't really argue with her assessment, nor did he much want to. Shawna was already getting out of her clothes, though she left her shirt on. She was a bit nervous about the public setting, but didn't let it stop her. She had, of course, brought along a strapon that she casually slid into place on her body.

Shawna's friend stared wide-eyed as Shawna impaled Chris and butt-fucked him right where he lay. "This is so crazy," she whispered.

"Told ya," Shawna said. "The rules are all different here. I'm thinking next year I wanna hang out a lot more."

Ashley casually stroked her cock as she watched Shawna pegging Chris. She glanced at the amazed and uncertain friend. "You can come sit, if you want." She made room on her lounger. "I'm Ashley, by the way. And the cute boy getting his ass pounded is Chris."

Shawna started a bit. "Oops, sorry, where are my manners. This is Morgan. She's a bit shy, but she really wanted to see this place and the people I kept talking about."

Morgan flushed a bright red, but finally sat next to Ashley. "Hi," she said quietly.

It took a while, but with some calm discussion, and enough time just sitting and watching, Morgan slowly uncurled from herself. Eventually when Chris looked over at the two of them again, Morgan was tentatively playing with Ashley's cock. Ashley met his eyes and shrugged, and was totally unable to keep a small grin off her face.

Chris smiled back and watched Morgan experimentally slide her hand up and down Ashley's shaft. He remembered the novelty of such lovely big cocks attached to girls back when he'd first discovered them, even though they were basically just his life these days.

Ashley gently encouraged Morgan to use her mouth as well as her hand, and gradually negotiated her way to getting a blowjob from the shy girl. It took a series of baby steps to progress Morgan from stroking to kissing and licking, then sucking on the tip, and finally taking it in her mouth.

Things were getting sexier all around the yard. Most of the futa girls were partly or fully naked, many of them working on seducing either each other or some of the guests. Varying degrees of success were had.

Chris took a visual sweep around the yard, focusing on any little pockets of sexiness he could spot. There were so many to choose from.

The volleyball players were almost all down to their underwear, if not further. At least a few hard cocks were hindering their owners' movements.

Jan and Talia had disappeared, but Beth and Layla were still very active. They'd managed to talk their boy into trying to deepthroat them, and were taking turns attempting to shove their cocks all the way inside him. So far they hadn't managed it.

Natalie was continuing her educating demonstration, and currently had Sasha on her hand and knees while slowly penetrating her from behind. Sasha quite happily got her ass filled up in front of their small crowd of onlookers. No shame from either of them.

Rachel was sitting with a boy of her own, and they each had a hand on the other's penis, just messing around a bit. Alanna had found a girl to make out with nearby, and Kelly was sneaking off into the house with a boy in tow.

Things were getting out of control all over the yard, including right next to Chris where Ashley was still trying to convince Morgan to take her cock all the way in her throat. In the drunken, horny theme of the day, it seemed like very little was off-limits.

"You know," Chris said, "this could be a good time for that little fantasy of yours."

Ashley tilted her head. "In what way?"

"Well, Shawna's got her strapon, and she's clearly into some weird stuff just like the rest of us."

"Hey, I'm right here," Shawna said. "But, uh, what kind of weird stuff are we talking about?"

Chris grinned. "Oh, you know, just fucking Ashley in the butt instead of me, is all."

Shawna and Ashley looked at each other, weighing their options.

Ashley smiled and nodded first. "Yeah. That could be fun."

Shawna shrugged. "What the hell. I'll give it a try."

They rearranged themselves and got appropriately lubed up. Shawna slowly entered Ashley's butt while Chris fed Ashley his cock. Morgan knelt just to the side and toyed with Ashley's cock as she got doubly penetrated.

Since neither Shawna or Chris had cocks nearly as big as what Ashley had proven she could take, they were able to really go at her. Ashley urged them on until she was really getting pounded from both ends. She looked up at Chris with big, adoring eyes even as she was face-fucked to the point of drooling all over herself and his shaft.

Chris held Ashley's head with a loose grip on her hair. He alternated making eye contact with her, and watching Shawna's strapon thrust in and out of her tight little ass.

Morgan shrieked and pulled her hand away as Ashley suddenly came. She laughed at her own skittishness, then jerked Ashley the rest of the way through her orgasm.

Shortly after that, Chris came as well. Ashley greedily sucked up most of his cum, but some leaked out of her mouth and added to the mess on her face.

Chris got very little time to appreciate Ashley's slutty, glazed face. He was grabbed from behind and dragged away by someone he hadn't seen coming. Judging by the soft boobs and hard cock rubbing against him, he didn't have to worry about it being anyone he didn't know.

"Sorry to interrupt," Natalie said.

Chris relaxed further at the sound of her voice. "Shouldn't sneak up on me like that."

"Yeah, maybe not. It wasn't all that sneaky though, really. You were just quite intent on face-fucking your girlfriend."

Chris flushed. "Well... yeah."

Natalie patted his shoulder. "Anyway, we're gonna have a real problem on our hands if you don't start taking care of the girls. Lots of horny futas looking for some action."

"I've been here the whole time. They knew where I was."

"Yeah, but we have to step up service. Get 'em moving quicker."

The plan for stepping up service, as it turned out, involved sticking Chris right in the middle of the yard. Natalie got him settled semi-comfortably on the lawn with his face down and his ass stuck wantonly up in the air. It was quite an exposed and vulnerable position considering the number of guests around.

He felt better as soon as Natalie started licking his butthole, then pushing her cock inside. In his mind, things were always going to be ok as long as he was filled up with girlcock.

Natalie gave Chris a nice hard ass-fucking right in the middle of the horny, tipsy crowd. Noises of curiousity and appreciation filtered through to him, but mainly he zoned right out into boytoy butt slut mode. Natalie's cock up his bum was the only thing that really mattered, and the only thing he paid any attention to.

Natalie pumped him full of cum, then pulled out, smacked his butt, and made room for the next girl. He was claimed again before his bottom could even close its gape.

Chris let his mouth hang open in a sexed-up daze as he was anally railed again in his most public forum yet. He took it up the ass like a pro and let his insides get painted with another layer of girl-cum.

A whole string of girls had been attracted by the sight of their favourite boy getting ruthlessly fucked in the middle of the lawn, and Chris wasn't given any breathing room at all. As soon as one finished up inside him, or occasionally all over him, another was right there to keep his butthole all nicely stretched out.

Chris was fucked into as sloppy a mess as he'd ever been. So much cum was dumped in his butt that it started squelching back out when the next girl took over. His whole body was drenched and cummy, and still more cocks found their way inside him.

He had no concept of time or keeping track of who'd taken a turn on him. He was pretty sure some were coming back for seconds and thirds, but any actual idea of who was using him at any point was totally beyond him. He'd been reduced to a free use fuckhole. More so than usual, even.

A constant parade of girlcock rammed its way in and out of Chris's slutty ass. His butt couldn't even try to close anymore, not that it was given a chance.

A few of the girls got all giggly about Chris's gape and messed around with fisting him and trying to shove in two cocks at once, but for the most part they just had their way with him and added to the sloppy abuse of his asshole. They lovingly wrecked their little boytoy, then waited for a chance to do it again.

Hours later, Chris was finally pulled to his feet. He was a gooey, incoherent mess of a boy, and didn't really understand what was happening at first. Cum poured out of his overfilled ass as soon as he was vertical.

"Come on," Ashley said, "let's get you cleaned up."

"More cock?" Chris said dazedly.

"No. No more cock."

"Oh."

Ashley patted his shoulder, which just made her hand sticky. "Don't worry, there'll be more later, I'm sure. I'll give you a nice slow fuck after a shower if we aren't interrupted."

Chris nodded happily. "Ok."

They were accosted by Tiffany before they could get in the house, since she couldn't resist sucking on the literal cum-fountain that Chris's bum had been turned into.

It took quite a long shower to purify Chris, once they got that far. The drain kept clogging due to the sheer volume of cum they tried to wash down it. Plus Ashley had to spend some time fisting Chris's butt and scooping out the excess that hadn't already poured out of him. It was quite the endeavour.

Chris's sluttiness had chilled by the time he and Ashley made it to his room. Even though it was still early, they just lay together cuddling for a while, with Chris seriously contemplating a nap.

"I'm really gonna miss this place over the summer," he said.

"Mmm, I know," Ashley said. "But I'll come stay with you. And you'll have your mom too."

"That's true. You're both very good to me."

Ashley giggled. "But you're right, just the two of us may not be able to keep up. You've become quite the butt slut. I used to think it was impressive when you could handle all the girls once a day. Now look at you. Once a day might not even satisfy you."

"I'm pretty hopeless, aren't I?"

"You kinda are." Ashley kissed his forehead. "But I love that about you."

****

Part Seven: All Good Things

****

Chris awoke to the decadent feeling of being gently ass-fucked. Whoever was inside him was doing her very best not to disturb him. In fact, judging by the amount of cum squishing around in there, this probably wasn't the first sneaky fuck of the morning.

Ashley was sitting up next to him with a book in her lap. One of her hands was wrapped around her cock, and she was stroking herself even more slowly than he was being fucked. She seemed to be more engrossed in her reading than in playing with herself, or with watching him get his ass stretched out.