GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cradling his head to her breast like a baby, Maggie held the married man in place as he inhaled her hard nipple, sucking it like a starving man. Like he'd been waiting for this moment for his entire life. For a moment, Maggie imagined nursing Andrew, just like this, making him swallow her sweet, delicious milk. God, if she got knocked up, her huge tits would get filled with so much milk it could drown a man. Fuck! As soon as she thought about it, she wanted it. She wanted to get knocked up so her giant udders will get filled with sweet milk, so she could nurse Andrew every Goddamn day. And the thought of carrying this perfect man's child... fuck, it sounded so good!

Maggie closed her eyes and chewed on her plump lower lip in pleasure as Andrew switched nipples, giving the other one the same worshipful treatment. Sucking the hard nipple. Licking it. Flicking it. Soaking it with his tongue. He used his firm grip to feed that breast into his mouth, trying to get as much between his lips as possible. His lips formed a tight seal around her rubbery nipple, sucking it hard. As he did, Maggie's fingers scratched his scalp lovingly.

"Fuck, baby, I'm dripping..." she sighed as Andrew sucked her big breasts. It was true. Her pussy was soaked with her juices, some of it even literally dripping out of her, falling to the sand.

Andrew was riding a wave of bliss, lost in pleasure as he contentedly sucked her big jugs. His cock was harder than it had ever been, throbbing in his shorts, aching to be free, aching for pleasure. It was so swollen and engorged that it felt like it was weighing him down. He was kneeling so he could be face-deep in Maggie's jugs, and he was so dazed and so horny that he couldn't hold this position any longer. As Maggie still held his face against her tits, his legs began to give out. She supported his weight as he slowly fell.

His throbbing cock weighed him down enough to make him fall to his knees for Maggie.

Maggie was now bent over slightly as she held her boobs against his face. But she was so turned on that she was ready to move this along. So, applying a gentle force on the top of his head, she began to stand up straight, forcing his eager mouth from her perfect tits. His lips still against her, he kissed his way down her flat tummy as she stood up. Her skin was coated with small beads of perspiration as the married man worked his way lower, thanks to her guiding hand. As she stood up straight, he kissed her navel, but she was unrelenting as she kept pushing him downward, so he couldn't stop there. He kissed his way along her star tattoos until he found himself inches away from Maggie's dripping cunt. She let him gaze at it for a moment, admiring it. The small, sexy landing strip. The small, puffy lips, coated with moisture. His mouth watered at the sight of it, and when her delightful feminine scent hit his nose, his eyes almost lidded over with need. But for a moment, he hesitated.

"Eat my cunt, Andrew!" Maggie urged, voice heavy with lust, tugging at his scalp lightly. But she didn't wait for a response. She stepped forward and forced her wet pussy against his panting mouth. Still dazed, his open mouth formed a tight seal around her waiting cunt. He didn't actively do anything yet, just let her press herself against him, at least until a drop of her delicious sex juices dripped out onto his tongue.

Holy shit!

Her flavor sent a ripple of pleasure coursing through him. She tasted amazing! Oh my God! He never knew it could be this good! With Kathleen, he'd always simply soldiered the act of eating her out, wanting to be a generous lover, despite the fact that he found her flavor unenjoyable. But this... but Maggie... she tasted incredible. On its own, his tongue acted, reaching out, tentatively stabbing at her waiting pussy.

"Oh..." she sighed as she felt his tongue against her pussy for the first time. "More!" she begged.

Andrew, without thinking twice, stabbed his tongue out again, entering her waiting snatch, parting her folds to taste the flavor within. God! She tasted amazing! Gathering a full, concentrated taste of her nectar on his tongue sent ripples of pleasure coursing through him. He licked at her again... and again... and again, licking up her copious sex juices, swallowing it greedily. His tongue was feverish, licking at her sweet cunt, gathering her girl-cum into his famished mouth. His lips slid against her plump nether lips as he pushed himself into her. He had gone from being hesitant to full-on eating her out in seconds.

"Yes! Holy shit! Fuck! AHHH! " Maggie squealed in pleasure, her shrieks of pleasure echoing through the silent cove. His tongue grew more active once he knew how good it made her feel. Stabbing into her cunt, sliding against her inner walls, or along her plump lips. His reward were the juices flowing straight from her whore cunt into his eager mouth. Her flavor was addicting. He couldn't get enough.

He was really getting into this.

All other thought was gone. He was now solely focused on eating Maggie's delightful pussy, tasting her heavenly flavor. How could this be? She was a huge slut! A complete fucking whore! So how could she taste so God damn good?

"Oh my God!" she moaned out, stepping forward and reaching down to grab his scalp again, really pulling him against her. She kneeled slightly, putting the pressure on his face as she ground her cunt against it. "Damn! I thought you fucking hated me! If you did, you wouldn't be eating that cunt so well! Yes!"

"Mmmpphhh!" he groaned out as he continued eating her divine cunt.

Kathleen was in her office right now, suffering through the drudgery of a job she hated, having to deal with women like Maggie every day. She was bored right then as she got through another boring day. And while this was happening, her husband was on his knees at a secluded beach, eating out the slutty cunt of one of the women she resented most, this bold, scheming, evil little slut.

And he was loving every minute of it.

"Yes! Fuck! I wanted to sit on your fucking face the second we met! Goddammit! Yes!" she screamed out. "Eat my fucking whore cunt! Yes! Eating my fucking slag pussy! UGHH! FUCK!" Her hips were gyrating as she ground her cunt against his face, her juices coating his lips and chin. He kept at it, worshiping her pussy with his mouth. He reached up and put his hands on her ass, pulling himself into her pussy as he ate her out even more avidly. Feeling her throbbing clit against his nose, he moved to act... to really make her squeal. His lips moved up and nibbled on her clit.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! YYYYEEEESSSSS!" she squealed, her body shivering with pleasure as he tongued her clit, toying with it. She gripped his scalp hard, digging in with her nails slightly, pushing her pussy down hard against his face. Kneeling between her legs on this abandoned beach, he continued avidly eating her dripping snatch.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Eat that slutty cunt! Eat that dripping fuck hole! Yes! YES!" she groaned out, her accent becoming more pronounced as she got closer to cumming. She looked down, past her mountainous tits. His eyes were closed, focused on eating her out. She almost came seeing him like this! His lips toyed with her clit, and his tongue did the same, pushing just the right amount to drive her fucking crazy! "Yes! YES!"

She began humping up against his face lewdly, grinding her dripping gash up and down as she got closer and closer to that magic moment.

"Yes! YES!" Maggie groaned out, pinching her nipple with one hand as she held him in place with the other. "Oh God, baby! Yes! Andrew! God! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make my whore pussy cum! Yes! YES! YES! YES!"

Andrew had no place to go but forward as she held him in place with one hand and ground her pussy on him roughly from the top, while her hot, lean thighs slid against the side of his head, smothering him as she neared her climax, her entire body quivering in excitement.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! YES! YES! FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! YES! YES! YES! UGGGHHHHH FFFFUUUCCKKKKK! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed as loud as she could, screaming to the heavens as a huge orgasm hit her. A lightning bolt of pleasure coursed through her, making her body jerk in waves as she came hard. Her pussy flexed as she squirted into his mouth, her divine nectar filling his waiting gullet, which he eagerly swallowed. Swallowed, and waited for more. She just kept squirting her girl-cum into his mouth, again and again, her body tensed as it rippled in pleasure. Gripping his scalp roughly, grinding her cunt down against his mouth hard, her firm thighs squeezing the sides of his head, the pressure was really on his cranium, and combining all that with the fact that he could barely breathe meant that if this went on much longer, he feared he might not make it. Finally, when he felt like he was gonna pass out, her body relaxed, releasing him from his fleshy prison.

"Oh my God!" she sighed as she stepped back, bent over, waves of pleasure still coursing through her. Short of breath, Andrew fell back onto the sand, eyes closed, gathering his strength. The pleasure that coursed through Maggie took its toll, making her fall to her knees on the beach, panting as she felt the last few shockwaves of her orgasm passing through her.

Thoughts began to return to Andrew's mind as he began to recover. Swallowing a few times, he could still taste her divine flavor. As he rested and regained his strength, he began to really understand what he had just done, now that he was temporarily free from her daze and thinking more clearly. However, he wasn't thinking entirely clearly, as his cock was hard as steel in his pants, aching with need. But... he had just... he had just eaten out another woman. He had cheated on his wife... maybe not fully, but... he had given another woman the type of pleasure a married man should only give to his wife. No... he couldn't believe it. How could he?

Andrew jumped when he felt a hand on his crotch. Eyes opening wide he looked up to see Maggie, still in the buff, with her hand on his throbbing, clothed prick, squeezing it lightly. With a jump, he pushed her hand away and kicked his way up the sand, away from her.

"Wait! Don't!" he called out, almost fearfully.

"What?" Maggie replied, looking up at him. She was kneeling in the sand, those massive, round knockers hanging down, swaying as she moved.

"Maggie! We can't! This has gone way too far already!" he cried, panicked. Maggie only smiled.

"Oh honey!" Maggie said, almost mockingly. "You can't go home like this!" she said, glancing at his clearly bulging crotch. "You need it bad, like, right now! Let me take care of you, babe. After what you just did... baby, I owe you. So let me return the favor. Let me send you back to your wife with a clear head and an empty nut sack. You can blow all that stress and tension out the head of your dick and never have to feel it again. You'd feel so much better! Trust me!"

"No! Maggie! Just no!" he said, pushing himself up.

"Babe... why are you doing this to yourself?" she asked, sitting up, her huge, naked boobs jiggling. "If you keep trying to deny your needs, you'll just drive yourself crazy! And Andrew... you need this! Badly! Let me help you! I'll make it fast! I can have you cumming down my throat in, like, five minutes flat!"

"MAGGIE!" he roared, getting to his feet. "NO! This is over! This has gone way too far! Just... get dressed... now! I'm going to the car! If you're not there in five minutes, I swear to God I'm leaving you behind!" He said all this while trying to ignore her lewdly exposed tits. Looking away from her, he marched back to his gear, picked it up, and walked away, never looking back.

Maggie simply rolled her eyes in annoyance.

As Andrew marched angrily through the woods along the small trail, the full weight of what he had just done really began to hit him. He'd... cheated. Not full-out, dick-in-vagina cheating, but almost as bad. It might almost be worse, because he had simply pleasured her while getting nothing in return other than the pleasure of doing it. The pleasure of eating her delightfully tasty cunt. The pleasure of feeling those huge, soft, succulent fake tits. The pleasure of having those fucking perfect nipples in his mouth. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. He didn't know how he was gonna handle this. His mind was too frazzled to think. He just had to get free of Maggie once and for all, go home, clear his head, maybe empty the cum from his aching dick so he could just think clearly. Then, he could figure out what to do. How to clean up the mess he made. Reaching his car, he angrily packed his gear in the trunk and got the car going, letting the AC go at full blast, cooling off the car, his boiling anger, and hopefully, his straining prick. Sitting in the driver's seat, he glanced at his watch.

She had five minutes, max.

Fifteen minutes later, Maggie strolled lazily to the end of the path, reaching the still waiting Andrew. Maggie smiled inwardly at this. That boy had a decent streak a mile long. Despite his anger, there was NO way he would leave her alone in the middle of nowhere. Not a chance. That's why she made him drive, for just such an occasion.

On the beach, she had taken her time packing up, walking on air. She had chipped away at him. His hands had been all over her, and that married mouth LOVED her sweet cunt. His cock would love it even more. She just had to, you know... convince him.

Good thing they had a long drive back to her place.

She had gotten dressed, but she still looked obscene. She had put back on that filthy red bikini, and beyond that only covering herself back up with her thin sweats. So, as she marched back to the car, Andrew's eyes went wide looking at her. Those big, barely contained boobs, bouncing everywhere in that tiny bikini top, the flesh oozing around the edges. From under the hem of her pants, the straps of the thong bikini rose over her hips. As she walked towards the backseat to load her bag, he got a view of the whale-tail formed by the tiny thong bikini. He looked away, angry at himself.

"Thanks for waiting!" she said, smiling wickedly, as if she knew he would never leave without her. "You know how us girls can be sometimes!" Scowling angrily, he shifted into reverse, backed out of the spot, and zoomed away with a jump.

"I can't lie," Maggie began, "I've never been eaten out that well! Oh my God! That was amazing!" she gushed, her accented voice like silk. "Don't lie, babe! I know how much you enjoyed it."

"You know..." he began, before stopping, clearing his throat, her juices still coating it. "How bout we don't talk, okay? Let's just drive in silence. That sounds really good to me. And, once I drop you off, we're done! This is over! Okay?"

"Okay..." she pouted, pursing her lips, but inwardly, she was beaming. He was mad because he had loved what he had just done. In those moments, he felt good. He felt right. He felt like the true him rising to the surface. He was afraid of what he had seen, sure, but he didn't hate her. In fact, quite the opposite. He LOVED her.

And besides, they had a long drive back to make him see the error of his ways.

Andrew tried to focus on the drive, watching the roads and not the seductive slut next to him. But it came with a great struggle. Those bikini clad tits were jiggling with every bump in the road, and he couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at her perfect chest. How could they be fake if they felt so real? God, they looked so soft... so smooth. He had, mere minutes ago, touched those perfect jugs. Squeezed them. Sucked them. No, NO! Stop, Andrew! Stop it!

Maggie kept one eye on Andrew as he drove. She had to stop from giggling at his very clear struggle not to stare at her. He was tensed... he was sweating. His lips were clenched tight. It looked like he was barely breathing he was so tense.

It was time for Maggie to take care of that yummy stress.

Reaching over, she moved one hand and placed it confidently against his still bulging crotch.

"Maggie!" he called out, jumping at her touch. The car swerved slightly on the road before he regained his composure. "Stop!" he said angrily, but there was nothing he could really do. They were on the highway, so his hands were on the wheel. Plus, he couldn't just pull off the road so easily to fight her off. She had the upper hand. He reached down with one hand to grab her wrist, but she squeezed his aching prick, taking the edge off his anger. "Ohhh..." he groaned, his hand resting on her slim arm, the fight temporarily taken out of him.

"Let me make you feel better, baby," Maggie purred, leaning over, massaging his clothed prick.

"Maggie, please!" he begged as she squeezed his aching married cock, part of him wanting her to stop, but that other part of him, that animal inside him... yeah, that part didn't want her to stop. It wanted her to keep going.

"You said this was over once we get back to my place," she said with a smirk. "Well, we've got a long ways to go and nothing better to do."

"Stop!" he panted, trying to keep his hands on the wheel as they hit a bit of traffic. This allowed Maggie's other hand to join the other, squeezing his lengthy, clothed dick, massaging it. Not wasting her opportunity, she unbuttoned his shorts, and pulled down the zipper.

"Maggie... ple... oh my God!" he sighed as she jammed her hand down his pants. He jumped when he felt her slim fingers curl around his thick weapon. "Maggie... stop!" he begged, frantic, eyes jumping from the bustling traffic to her busy hands.

"Jesus Christ!" Maggie moaned as she pulled his swollen prick from his boxers, exposing it to her eyes for the first time, at least in the flesh. "You're huge!" she gushed, admiring his smooth, married prick with wide eyes. She chewed on her lower lip as she gazed at his cock lovingly, imagining all the naughty things she was gonna do to it.

"Maggie!" he begged, his breath getting short. Why did there have to be traffic here, keeping him too busy to fully fight off Maggie? Why did every time he pulled one of her hands away, the other got through, maintaining her grip on his married dick? He kept trying to fight her, at least until she began stroking his swollen prick. "Maggie..."

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" she purred as she slowly began jacking Andrew off. "You like having me wank your big fat cock?" His eyes were almost lidding over in pleasure. This was dangerous. They could get into an accident. But Maggie didn't care. She was undeterred. His hands returned to the wheel, allowing her to jack his cock with no resistance. "This cock is wasted on someone like the doc," Maggie stated, his cock pulsing in her palm. "She can't take care of this cock like I can. And you know that. You've known that from the moment you first looked at my hot body and realized how much better you can have it..." she said, making his head roll in pleasure.

"Maggie..." he repeated, with ever lessening fight. Maggie slid over and moved in close, pulling one of his hands from the wheel and pinning it behind her so she could get in close, pushing her big boobs into his side.

"I drive you crazy, don't I?" she whispered as his cock jumped in her palm. "You don't have to fight me off, babe. We've done so much already. Why can't we just fool around a bit more? Why can't we just become lovers? We both know I'd get the job done!" she boasted, his pre-cum lubing his shaft as she wanked him eagerly.

"Maggie," he began yet again, glancing at her while keeping an eye on the busy road. "Please... we can't. Just... stop! Please!" he begged, holding her gaze for just a moment.

"Okay," she relented, releasing her grip on his throbbing shaft. He subconsciously humped upward, searching for her missing hand. The married man panted, on one hand relieved that she had stopped, but on the other hand... his current, uh... condition... prevented him from fully focusing on the task at hand. He was surprised that she had simply stopped, and glanced at her after she did. The relief was temporary, as her warm smile changed into a wicked smirk before speaking. "Then I'll just do this."

123456...9