GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,882 Followers

He did his best to not expose his inner conflict. He threw himself into his marriage, taking his wife to dinner, lovingly listening to her boring work stories, and just spending time with her. She was still none the wiser. And when they made love for the first time after Maggie, he acted like things were the same as always. He pumped into her slowly and deliberately as she lied beneath him, simply taking it and giving nothing back. He acted like all was normal and that he was satisfied with this style of lovemaking, even after experiencing the ferocious fucking a slut like Maggie could offer. And when he finally came, into a condom, of course, he pretended that he was actually thinking of Kathleen.

The difference in bed was night and day between Maggie and Kathleen. There was no way to deny the truth. Maggie was much better in bed than Kathleen. Compared to Maggie, Kathleen was a complete bumbling idiot in bed. It felt wrong to think that harshly about his own wife, but it was the truth. With Kathleen, sex was a slow, soft, slow-paced affair. With Maggie, it wasn't sex. It was crazed, lusty, filthy fucking! The kind every man dreamed of having. Being in bed with Kathleen was a quiet, calm, rather dull experience. In a way, it felt more like work. With Maggie, sex was fun. Sex was about the pleasure. It was a loud, colorful, vibrant experience. Fucking Maggie was a far more rewarding experience than the best of the lovemaking he shared with his wife.

And on a purely physical level, Maggie was superior. Her cunt was tighter. Her ass was round and juicer. She was far more gorgeous and sexy. And despite being fake, her boobs were much bigger and better than Kathleen's small, inferior pair. Maggie's dirty mouth was nut-bustingly hot. Her sex skills were superior to his wife's by a whole lot. And finally... Maggie did anal, and that put her on a whole other level.

Andrew had to stop himself from thinking too long along these lines, or he'd end up throbbing in his pants, thinking about how world-changingly good the sex was with Maggie, leaving himself unable to do anything else but fantasize about being with her again. And he couldn't have that.

He kept on as normal, trying to see how things would play out before he had to make any decision. But the biggest test was yet to come. Kathleen was flying out of town for five days for a medical conference, leaving him to his own devices. With no distractions, could he ignore those nagging thoughts of Maggie, and the hot, filthy sex she could provide? Could he withstand the barrage of dirty texts she kept sending him? Knowing that he had five days of interrupted free time, with no chance of being caught by his wife, did he have the strength and willpower to resist contacting Maggie? Could he fully overcome Maggie's many charms and expunge her from his system, or would those nagging, dark urges rise to the surface once again and take control?

By the time he dropped his wife off at the airport and headed back home, even he didn't know.

***********

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,882 Followers
1...456789