GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,951 Followers

The married man was now completely defenseless as the scheming slut lowered herself towards his throbbing pillar. Andrew only realized what she was doing when it was too late. Her mouth parted wide, and before he could say a single word, her plump lips slid against the head of his cock.

"aaahhHHHHOOOOWWW!" he moaned as she lowered her mouth over his throbbing dick, those full lips sliding along his shaft, taking the top half of his sizable weapon in one go. Maggie closed her mouth around his meaty prick, forming a tight seal as she slid her tongue along the shaft. "Oh my God!" Andrew moaned, swerving slightly.

Maggie's tongue was busy as she began bobbing up and down on his swollen shaft, going crazy on his dick, massaging it, coating it with her heated saliva. Bobbing up to the head, she closed her lips around the tip, giving it a hard suck.

"AHHH!" Andrew groaned in pleasure as she released her mouth's grip on his cock with a pop, making him wince.

"Oh my God!" Maggie gushed with pleasure. "It tastes so Goddamn good!" She resumed her feverish sucking, bobbing up and down, going deeper and deeper as she inhaled the shaft. She moved up onto her knees on her seat, allowing her to really go to town, going up and down on most of his cock.

"Jesus!" Andrew cried out. Despite everything, this felt really fucking good. Her early boasts about her blowjob skills were fucking accurate. She was sucking him off like her life depended on it. She was sucking his cock like she loved it, worshiping his pole with her hungry mouth. His cock slid smoothly into her throat on every bob, and she took it without hesitance. Her warm spit leaked down his shaft, coating his trimmed pubic hair and swollen balls.

His cock was in heaven. He'd never been sucked like this. Not with any of his exes, certainly not with Kathleen. No, this was an expert blowjob, and Maggie was going to fucking town on his married dick. Her smooth hair fell against his crotch, tickling him slightly, but that only added to the pleasure he was feeling.

He did his best to focus on the road and not the bobbing slut in his lap. He tried to ignore the indescribable pleasure coming from his aching cock and make sure he didn't zoom off the road or hit another car. His other arm was free once again, and he could probably rip her off his engorged prick, but he just couldn't. The pleasure he was feeling was too great. He simply couldn't stop something that felt so fucking good. He wasn't gonna fight her off anymore. He let his hand fall to the back of her head, resting it there as she sucked him off.

Andrew's cock was almost vibrating with delight. His balls were boiling with need, filled to the brim with hot cum, and if she kept this going, he was gonna cum down her fucking throat. It felt SO good! He had been so tensed, and so stressed out, so to have something finally working to ease the pressure coming from his crotch in the way he desired was a need he couldn't deny, despite knowing better. He'd already eaten her out, anyway... was this really any worse? Would it be so much worse to fire off a thick load of cum down this slut's tight throat?

Maggie was relentless, bobbing furiously on his throbbing prick, only rarely stopping for breath. But before he knew it, she'd be back at it, sucking almost all his needy cock on every bob. She was loving it. This was the best cock she'd ever had in her mouth. This big, fat, tasty cock, attached to the man she was head over heels for... this was perfection. She was giving him her best, and he was squirming in delight. She wanted to make his balls flex. She wanted to make his toes curl. She wanted to make him cry it felt so good. She sucked him hard, applying unholy amounts of suction and worship with her plump lips and talented tongue. He was squirming with delight as she took almost all of his spit-soaked prick down her tight, slutty throat.

It was a wonder Andrew didn't veer off the road, or get pulled over, or hit another car. He maintained just enough focus on the road to prevent an accident, while most of his attention was on the slut bobbing on his lap. His nuts were broiling. His cock was pulsing. He was so ready to cum.

Finally, he zoomed into Maggie's parking lot and spun quickly into a parking spot, putting the car in park with force. Finally, his attention focused solely on Maggie. He reached down with both hands, pushing her head down into his crotch as he humped upward, making her take his entire cock down her throat. Her tongue worshiped the underside as her lips wrapped around the base of his dick.

"Oh my God!" he moaned, so distracted by the pleasure he was feeling that his anger for Maggie had almost been forgotten. He would give anything to cum down her tight throat right now. And he was getting close. He held her roughly in place until it was clear, with her hands gripping his thighs roughly, that she didn't need the help. Releasing his grip on her, she stayed in place, inhaling his entire shaft. His hands freed, he rested one on her exposed lower back, and the other on the door handle. He gripped it hard as his head began to sway, his cock pulsing. Balls flexing. He was gonna cum down her throat, and it would feel so fucking good. He was right there... right fucking there, when...

"Ahhhh!" Maggie moaned out, rising from his throbbing pillar. Panting for breath, she wiped her arm against her swollen lips, clearing any spit from it. Andrew was right on the edge and attempted to have her finish the job, reaching for her head again to push her back down, but she fought him off easily. Rising up, she looked right up at him, smirking as she looked at his pained eyes. "Oh, I'm home!" she chirped, sitting back in her seat.

"What..." he said through a daze, watching as she opened the door.

"Oh..." she began, confused. "You said we'd be done fooling around once we got back to my place, and well... we're back at my place... so... yeah," she said with a knowing smirk.

"Wait..." he called out as she stepped out of the car. She opened the back door and grabbed her bag before leaning into the car from the still open passenger door. "Please!" he begged, driven crazy with need as he guided her eyes back to his crotch.

"But... you're married!" she said with a wickedly sweet smile. "You said you were going back to Kathleen, so... bye!" she chirped, standing up and shutting the door, her boobs bouncing with this motion.

"Wha..." he called out in confusion. Stunned, with his swollen, spit-coated cock still exposed, he turned back to watch her saunter away. As he watched, his confusion turned to anger.

How could she do this? How could she leave him like this? She teased and tormented him for so long, driven him insane with lust... did she think she could just walk away? Did she seriously think she could tear apart his life like this and just get away with it? No... no.

His eyes narrowed as he watched her. A she walked, that round, juicy butt of hers shook side-to-side, teasingly. The whale-tail formed by her tiny red thong bikini was taunting him with every step. As she reached the stairs and headed upward, her massive, bikini-clad tits bounced like crazy, jiggling with each footstep she made. Her luscious curves were pouring out, desperate to escape their skimpy confines. And as she approached her place, she had a small, comfortable smile on her face as she stepped inside, shutting the door behind her.

Andrew's blood was fucking boiling. Did she think she could just tease him like this? How could this not matter to her? This was a world-shaking event for him. His first bit of cheating, yet... it was nothing for her. God, what a fucking slut she was, if she could do this type of thing and not be bothered. He could only imagine what else she was capable of. Only imagine... no. No! She was not gonna get away with this. She couldn't. She couldn't tear apart his life like this and just walk away. No. They weren't finished here. Not yet.

Packing his swollen weapon in his pants, he stepped out of his car, slamming the door behind him. He marched across the parking lot and up the stairs. He was seeing red. Rational thought had left him. The normally cool-headed married man was a tense and furious. He was almost unrecognizable, as if some other force was in control of him. Marching across the landing and moving towards her place, he didn't pause as he reached her door. He reached down and pushed it open, stopping in her doorway, ready to have it out with her once and for all.

Maggie was in the center of the room, leaning back against a table, resting her butt against it, staring right at him. She didn't seem surprised. It was almost as if she was expecting him. As if she was waiting for him. It didn't matter though. He came up here for one thing, and he was gonna get it.

At the same moment, both Andrew and Maggie made their move. Andrew stepped into her apartment and slammed the door behind him. Maggie pushed herself away from the table. They approached each other quickly, with purpose, ready to finally have it out. Andrew moved towards Maggie, eyes blazing with fury, only for his lips to meet hers in a fiery kiss.

It turned out they both wanted the same thing.

Andrew didn't even know what he was gonna do until his tongue was in Maggie's mouth. He came up here seeking out some vague sense of revenge, but once in her presence, the truth was revealed. The animal inside him rose to the surface, taking control, pushing through the veils and facades to do what he truly wanted. After all the hell she'd put him through, after all the bad things she had inflicted upon him and his marriage, when it came down to the moment of truth, all he could do was kiss her. Because when you push aside the bullshit, this is what he truly wanted.

Their open mouths attacked each other, tongues dueling savagely as they swapped spit once again. They were kissing lewdly, like horny teenagers, unable to control their urges, trying to consume each other's mouths. His tongue slid into her mouth, then hers slid into his, sometimes they met in the middle, dueling lustfully, fighting for dominance. Their lips were pressed into each other's roughly, mouths open, allowing for deeper tonguing.

Andrew was past rational thought. Maggie had driven him so crazy, and she had him so horny, that he couldn't think straight. If he could, he would have realized that he had been essentially done with Maggie. He would have realized he can go back home to his loving wife and try to move on from Maggie. Instead, he marched up here to make out with this scheming slut. He should know better. Deep down he knew this was a mistake, but God... she kissed so well.

Their bodies were pressed together roughly as they made out. He was so brazen at this point that he was lewdly humping his cloth-covered cock against her as she ground against him. Mouths still attacking each other, his hands slid down her body, over her ass, down to behind her knees. Gripping her there, he lifted her up. At the same moment, she leapt upwards, wrapping her legs around his waist. Still kissing roughly, she humped against his straining bulge as she forced her tongue down his throat.

Andrew was lost in the moment, eyes closed, focused on making out with Maggie, their lips feverishly adjoined, kissing passionately. But somehow, in the one time he had been there, he committed the floorplan to memory enough to be able to walk to her bedroom without looking. Reaching his destination, with his knees hitting the end of the bed, he fell forward, dropping her on her back with him on top. Still making out with her roughly, with her sucking on his tongue sexily, he humped downward, aching to be inside her.

She pulled her lips from his for a moment.

"I want it!" Maggie urged, panting, pecking him on the lips again. She reached up and held him by the scalp, kissing him again, sliding her smooth lips and sinewy tongue against his. At the same moment, still with her legs around him, she tightened her grip, humping up into him, putting the pressure on his bloated cock. She slid her lips from his as she kissed along his jaw, and sucked on his neck, before moving her lips near his ear.

"Fuck me!" she whispered lustily.

Andrew was so tense and so turned on that he was only listening to his body. His hard dick was calling the shots now. Kathleen didn't matter to him right now. All that mattered was taking care of the overwhelming needs of his throbbing cock. All that mattered was finally doing to Maggie what he'd been dreaming about for months. All that mattered was getting this thing with Maggie out of his system once and for all. All that mattered was making her pay for all that she'd done to him, and his marriage.

All that mattered was fucking her hard, making her scream, and draining all the sperm from his swollen sack.

And he was gonna do just that.

With an almost bestial fervor, he reached down and forcefully yanked her bikini top up and off, exposing her big tits to him again. With an insatiable hunger, he cupped one of her big titties once more and brought his mouth back down to the nipple.

"Ahhh!" Maggie moaned out, nipple stiffening against his tongue. Sliding her hands down his back, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and yanked it, pulling it up his torso. He pulled his mouth from her breast for just a moment as she jerked his shirt over his head and off, tossing it to the floor. Feeling his skin against hers drove her wild with pleasure. She ran her fingers over his taut back as he continued sucking her hard nipples. Realizing she had him on the hook, she didn't want to waste the chance, so she suddenly reached between them, undoing his shorts again, frantically yanking them and his boxers down to his thighs. She felt the head of his massive dick fall from his shorts, pressing against her covered crotch. Through his fog, Andrew got the message, pulling his mouth from her breasts long enough to lean up and reach down, tugging his shorts and boxers all the way off, leaving him naked above the still clothed Maggie. But this didn't last long, as Maggie reached down and hooked her fingers beneath both her sweats and thong, frantically yanking them both down deftly, maneuvering beneath him to kick them all the way down her legs and off, leaving her as naked as him. Looking up at him and holding his gaze, she spread her legs lewdly, gathering his throbbing meat between her fingers and guiding it so the tip was pressed against the outside of her cunt.

It was at this moment that that the fog lifted in Andrew, ever so slightly. He suddenly realized where he was and what he was about to do. He suddenly realized he was poised to cheat on his wife and give in to the unrelenting force he'd been fighting back against futilely for months. And, understandably, this momentous occasion made him pause. He couldn't actually cheat on his brilliant, loving wife with this huge-breasted bimbo... right? He couldn't actually enter bareback into this cheap fucking slut when he had a wife he loved with all his heart? No, of course not. He couldn't.

Too bad it wasn't up to him.

Maggie didn't have time or patience for such trivial worries. Especially not when she was this close to getting what she wanted. Sensing a renewed reluctance in the married man above her, Maggie simply took her long, smooth, spread legs and wrapped them around his waist. Before he could even think of not following through, she tightened her legs around him, pulling him closer.

His eyes went wide with surprise the moment his cock slid inside her.

"Ohhhhh!" he groaned out, in stunned pleasure. The head of his sizable cock pushed against her plump nether lips, spreading them apart as the eager tip entered her waiting pussy.

"Mmmm..." Maggie moaned as she felt the walls of her cunt spread around Andrew's married dick. She pulled him in tighter, forcing more of his throbbing prick inside her ready pussy.

"Jesus," Andrew sighed, eyes closed, as the first few inches of his cock slid into her. Even now, only a few inches deep, it felt incredible. It was squeezing his throbbing prick, massaging it, coating it with her juices. With Kathleen, and some of the other women he'd been with before her, this part had felt perfunctory. Normal. Nothing special. Now, he realized those other women were amateurs. As he slid deeper into Maggie's tight fucking cunt, he quickly realized he was dealing with an expert. This was that expert, nasty pussy most men only fantasize about. And Andrew was experiencing it right now. Not even halfway deep inside Maggie's amazing cunt, feeling it massaging his throbbing, bone-hard cock in just the right way, it was already the greatest thing he had ever felt. Nothing else compared to this. "Oh my God!"

"You like that?" Maggie demanded, squeezing her legs around him, forcing his cock even deeper inside her.

"Ugh... fuck..." Andrew panted, in disbelief at how good this felt. Her expert pussy was squeezing his married dick, massaging it, soaking it in her heated juices. She squeezed her pussy around his cock over and over again, driving him crazy. Every nerve ending in his cock was in overdrive, sending jolts of pleasure to his addled mind, wearing down any reluctance he might be feeling. Her perfect pussy erased any doubts or questions or thoughts of his wife. All that was left was pleasure, and that was truly what mattered most to Andrew at his animal core. All he could think about was how incredible her pussy felt around his cock. It felt SO much better being inside her, raw, experiencing her pussy fully, with no boundaries, no condoms, than it ever did with Kathleen. There wasn't a force in this world that could pull his cock from her divine cunt. Even if his wife walked in and sobbed and begged for him to stop, he wouldn't. He couldn't. Her pussy felt that fucking good. He would fuck this bitch vigorously and finally experience the pleasure he needed. So, no longer requiring the help, Andrew flexed his hips and slid the remainder of his thick married cock into Maggie's tight, waiting cunt.

"Oh my GOD! FUCK! YES!" Maggie screamed out, clutching the married man tight with her arms and legs, holding him close as he entered her up to the hilt. She shivered with pleasure as his swollen nuts came to rest against her ass. He was balls deep inside her. Her dream man! Andrew fucking Schaeffer was balls deep in her pussy! "FFUUUUCCK! YES!" she screamed again. It was amazing! This was the moment she'd been waiting for, and it felt even better than she imagined. It was almost enough to make her cum already. "God, you're fucking big! So Goddamn huge! Jesus!" Her pussy spasmed around his cock, making him moan.

"Oh my God!" he moaned out, his forehead resting against her neck, almost unable to take it. He was almost ready to cry it felt so fucking good. For a few moments, he just stayed there, eyes closed, grinding against her, fully experiencing that nasty cunt around his raw cock. Her pussy gripped his hard dick firmly, squeezing it like a vice. His prick was swelling with delight, and it took all the self-control he had to not explode inside her right away.

"Mmmm..." Maggie moaned before biting his earlobe. "This is what you've been missing out on, baby. You could have had me SO many times..." she purred, grinding herself against him as he did the same, drawing out this perfect moment. Finally, with his boiling nuts calming down, he raised himself up, pulling half of his juice-coated dick from its tight confines. Her plump lips gripped at his swollen meat, stretched around it tightly, trying to keep it inside her. Andrew yielded to that demand, driving his cock back inside her.

"Fuck..." he moaned out.

"Aaahhhh! Yes!" Maggie screamed out, arching her back, rubbing her huge tits into Andrew's bare chest. Andrew repeated the motion, pulling his cock out of her a little more before driving it back inside her. "Fuck!" she moaned.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,951 Followers
123456...9