GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers

Kathleen's heels clicked along the quiet hallway, the only sounds she could hear were faraway voices in the lobby, the unobtrusive music playing over the speakers, and the dull hum of the AC recycling cold air throughout the clinic, really reinforcing how dull und unexciting this day was for her. Stepping into an exam room, she saw one of her patients waiting for her, already topless. Smiling politely to hide her resentment at having another big pair of tits so brazenly displayed for her, only furthering her bitterness towards this job and the women she had to deal with.

Sitting in front of the older woman, keeping one eye on her obscenely large fake breasts, Kath cordially greeted her patient as she pulled on her latex gloves. Even though Kathleen was good at putting on a fake smile and acting invested, the older woman sensed the doctor wasn't in the best mood. They made small talk, the doctor dreading doing yet another one of these post-op exams. At this stage, these appointments rarely yielded anything of note, and with the strange conversations she'd had to have during these exams lately, she wasn't looking forward to this in the slightest. She fully suspected this older woman would have some crazy tale about how all these hot young studs were looking at her now, thanks to her freshly enhanced breasts.

Reluctantly, having no other choice, Kathleen reached forward and slid her hands against a pair of large, fake breasts.

*************

Ironically enough, at the very same moment, her husband was doing the very same thing.

He tried his best to resist the pleasure this slut was bringing him. He really tried. But she just didn't stop. She kept fucking him, driving his cock crazy. He had pulled his hands from her chest in an attempt to resist her abundant charms, his hands clenching into fists as she rode him. But there was no force on this planet that could resist the magnetic force of Maggie's big naked tits. He slapped his manly palms against them again, gripping them roughly, his fingers sinking into the soft, succulent flesh.

"Imagine if your wife could see you now!" the British bitch sang out, her eager cunt taking his swollen dick. "Fucking some whore! I bet... ugh... shit... fuck... I bet this is her greatest nightmare! Her catching you with some slag, your big, manly hands all over her big tits! Yes! Giving you what she never could! Fuck!"

"Shut up!" he growled angrily, pinching Maggie's nipples, trying to fight for his wife's honor despite currently being bareback inside another woman. "Don't talk about her!"

"Why not?" She asked. "Why shouldn't I talk about her when even her husband would agree that I'm better than her in every way?"

"Be quiet!" Andrew seethed, fucking up into her harder. "I love her!"

"Haha! God! I don't even think THAT's true! Ughhh!" Maggie moaned, picking up the pace. "With all the sneaking around you did with me... fuck... with the way you drooled over my big, perfect, fake tits... yes... with the way you just had to see them bare... God yes... I don't know if you even love your wife at all! Haha! Fuck!" she screamed out as Andrew fucked her back in anger, gripping her huge melons roughly. Her ass was slamming into his thighs hard, their bodies slapping together loudly, as they once again reached the pace of full-on fucking.

"Shut up!" he growled again, his ass rising off the bed as she drove herself down into him.

"Haha! God damn! Yes! Face it baby! Your wife doesn't make your cock throb like I do! Ugh!" she groaned, riding the tensed married man. "She can't fuck you like I can! Yes! She doesn't inspire this kind of passion in you! YES!" she boasted as he fucked up into her harder, gripping her soft tits roughly, trying to make her pay. But that was exactly how she liked it. "AHHH! FUCK! Yes! YES! That's it baby... fuck me! Fuck me! YES! UGH! FUCK! Yes! Face facts, honey... that's not hate that's making your cock throb! That's not hate that's making you fuck me so fucking hard! That's love! Haha! Yes! Fuck! Admit it, baby... you are madly in love with me!" She drove herself into him, all the way down to the base of his cock, her cunt swallowing his massive cock before squeezing her tight pussy around him, making his back arch with pleasure.

"No..." he sighed as he tried to withstand the all-consuming pleasure her amazing cunt was giving him.

"Yes!" Maggie moaned. "I'm younger than her! Mmm... yes. I'm far more gorgeous! Yes! I have sexier hair! Oh! I have better skin! Mmm... damn! Longer, firmer legs! God! Fuck! A rounder, juicer ass! Oh! Fuck! A tighter, better pussy! Shit! Yes! And I have these big, round tits that you can't get enough of! Yes!" Despite his objections, his hands were still on her boobs, squeezing them firmly, over and over and over again. It was true. He couldn't get enough. So lost he was in the softness he couldn't even find the words to object. Maggie grabbed his wrists and slammed them back to the bed again, looking right at his pained eyes.

"Admit you like me more than the doc, baby!" she demanded, her ass still flexing up and down, taking his full length into her cunt smoothly and dutifully. "She's so dull and boring and oh-so-flat-chested! She can probably talk to you about art and science and all that boring doctor shit, but I can fill out a bikini, and when it comes down to brass tacks, we both know what matters more to you. Haha! Ugh! Fuck! Yes! YES! You're cock is amazing! Fuck! I love it! I love you! And you love me! Yes! You love my cunt!" she announced, squeezing her pussy around his prick, making him moan. "You love my ass! You love my tits! You love each little bit of me more than you like Kathleen altogether! Fuck! Don't you? Jesus... fuck! Don't you?" she asked, driving down into him roughly. She was slowly wearing him down, taking the fight out of him.

"No..." he panted out from beneath her, despite his cock swelling up at the delicious filth she was spewing from her sexy, dirty mouth. As he tried to resist the all-consuming pleasure she was giving him, she leaned down to kiss his tightly clenched lips.

"Just let go and admit the truth, baby," she implored in a smooth, firm whisper from just above him. Her cunt was unyielding, bouncing on his cock roughly, fucking him into submission. "The doc doesn't compare to me. For a smart woman, she's a complete fucking moron! Ugh! Fuck! Yes! She gave me these perfect tits that you love so much, and I'm using them to steal her man from her. UGH! YES! YES! What a clueless fucking moron she is, to not see this coming someday. Haha! Yes! The minute you got talking to one of her patients, you were done! Haha! YES! Your marriage was fucking over! Fuck! I'm not the big, fancy doctor, but I saw exactly how this would turn out, unlike her. Mmm... fuck! I guess that makes me the smart one, huh baby?"

"Ughhhh... quiet!" Andrew said through clenched teeth, trying to stop these baseless slanders, but in some deep, dark part of his mind, Maggie's words resonated. She continued driving down into him, breaking him down further by verbally humiliating his wife.

"She's pretty, sure, but she's not sexy. Don't you find me sexy, Andrew? That hard cock thinks I'm sexy. Mmmm... yes. It feels so God damn huge inside me! Fuck! It REALLY loves my pussy! I don't think any man has loved my pussy as much as you do!" she said, grinding down on his cock at a slightly slower pace, doing just enough to drive him to the edge without letting him go over. Her tits were swaying just above his chest, tantalizingly close. But she held down his wrists, making him take it. She shifted above him, letting her huge breast hang above his face, resting her nipple against his closed lips. On instinct, his mouth opened, accepting the hard nipple into his mouth once more. In his daze, he could do nothing but suck on the hard nub firmly.

"That's it, baby, that's it," Maggie purred. "Suck my tits and think about how much you love me! Mmmm... yes! Fuck, that's it!" she moaned, her huge breast jiggling against his face. "Every time you try to fight back, look what happens? You end up beneath me, sucking my nipples. Mmm... you think you hate me, but you keep coming back. You have so many reasons to run away, but you never do. That's because you love me! Yes!"

"Mmmpph..." Andrew moaned, trying to muster up some kind of defense, but his mouth was muffled by the nipple stuffed in his mouth. The pleasure coming from her cunt wrapped around his cock was almost paralyzing him with pleasure, rendering him near defenseless against her lusty efforts.

"I've fucked SO many guys, Andrew. I'm, like, a total fucking whore! Uhhh... yes!" she moaned out, his cock spasming in her cunt. "I stalked you! Mmmpphh... shit! Ughhh! I broke into your house! Ughhh! Yes! I stole money from your wife! Fuck! All these are reasons you should fucking hate me, but look at you! Ughhh! Fucking look at you! You're bare backing my fucking slut pussy and sucking my big tits like your life depends on it! Fuck! The only reason you could possibly look past all that shit is if you are truly, madly, wildly in fucking love with me! YES!" She picked up the pace, taking his full length inside her, driving home her point.

Maggie released her grip on his wrists to wrap her arms around his head again, squashing her tits against his face. His face nestled in her deep cleavage, every breath he took was filtered between her tits. He was paralyzed with pleasure as she fucked him harder and harder, really driving down into him, trying to break him completely.

And it was working.

All his words to defend himself and his wife were easily swatted away by the whore on top of him. She just kept driving him crazy with pleasure, working his cock over, driving him so insane he couldn't think straight. And as it kept going, her twisted words in his ear started to make sense. Why did he keep coming back to Maggie? Why couldn't he quite shake her? How could he let things go so far if he was truly satisfied with his wife? Was there a gaping hole in his marriage that Maggie had exposed to him? Was there something between him and Maggie that he couldn't truly admit to?

Did he actually, deep down... love... Maggie?

This question finally broke him. The fact that he was even considering this question was enough for him to realize he had fallen too far. He was in so deep, and it felt so good. He couldn't actually like Maggie, could he? No... no! It didn't make any fucking sense, but... here he was. Fucking her. Going along with her twisted schemes and giving in to her hot body. He couldn't make sense of it. He couldn't understand it. All he knew was that it felt so fucking good.

Smothered between her tits, logic and reason broke inside Andrew. In a moment where nothing made any sense, his calm, wise, sensible demeanor had been shattered completely, retreating within himself, falling into a void as deep and dark as the one between Maggie's tits, where it would stay till it could understand this new world he had fallen into.

And from that void, taking its place, was something else. Something worse. Something unrecognizable inside Andrew, that only someone with a trained eye like Maggie could notice. Not just the animal inside him, but something worse. A beast. The devil inside him. A sneering, drooling, sex-crazed lust-monster that had been straining to burst out from the second he met Maggie. The one who had been guiding him along towards his doom every step of the way since. The one who, beyond small moments, had been unable to reach the surface.

Until now.

The beast inside Andrew had seized control, and it was starving.

Andrew began slowly pumping his cock up into the slut riding him again, soon meeting her stroke for stroke. Sensing a shift in him, she released her grip from around his head, releasing him from his breasty prison. Putting her hands on the bedspread and pushing herself up, she looked down at the married man's face, which was twisted in an unrecognizable mask of lust. As he pounded his near numb with pleasure cock into her quivering fuck-hole, his eyes met hers, their mutual lust apparent. His hand rose from the bed, pressing against her side, sliding along her warm, soft, sweaty flesh before reaching her bare ass, squeezing it lightly. Then, with his gaze still holding hers, he lifted his hand and...

SPANK!

"FUCK!" Maggie called out in a lustful sigh as the married man smacked her ass for the first time. She sped up at this, fucking him even harder, spurring him to do it again.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! YES!" Maggie moaned loudly at this rough treatment.

"You like that, bitch?" Andrew snarled, spanking her again, spurring her on.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! FUCK!"

"Come on! Do you like it?!" Andrew demanded, eyes looking almost crazed.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Maggie squealed in delight, fucking the married man crudely. "I fucking love it, baby!" She kept riding him, her cunt gushing with their combined juices, coating both of their nether-regions. "Do you like that nasty slut pussy baby?" she asked, her luscious, heavy breasts bouncing like crazy just above his bare chest.

"Yes! Fuck yes... that fucking cunt is driving me crazy!" he growled, fucking up into her, giving her his full, swollen length.

"Does the doc have a cunt like this?" The slut asked, bouncing so hard the bed was straining due to the feverish copulation currently taking place on it.

"Fuck... no... it's nothing like this," Andrew admitted, grabbing her hips roughly as he heaved his cock into her.

"So my cunt is WAY better than your wife's... FUCK... and it treats your cock way better than hers ever did?" she asked, driving into him.

"Yes!" Andrew relented, the darker side admitting to truths that his good side never would, his hands sliding around to palm her ass greedily as she fucked him.

"So your wife is bad in bed, and I'm much, much better?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"What do you think?" he snarled back, making her eyes flash with lust. Before he could react, she slammed her lips against his in another scorching kiss. He reciprocated, too lost in the heat of the moment to hold back. Their tongues slid against each other feverishly, each trying to overtake the other. This went on for a few moments before finally, she pulled back, panting for breath, lips connected with bands of saliva.

"Yes! This is so fucking good!" Maggie moaned, her voice getting hoarse, eyes rolling in pleasure, her cunt shuddering with pleasure. She was getting close to cumming hard, as was he. As he finally embraced the depravity of this encounter fully, his balls really began to boil.

"Ughhh! Jesus, this feels so fucking good!" he moaned, unable to contain his pleasure.

"Fuck! Yes! All those other guys would cum, like, two minutes in. But not you! Yes! I just knew that, with the right girl, you could fuck for hours. Haha! Yes! And I'm the slut for the job!" Maggie said, springing up and down on his cock faster and faster, bouncing on the bed, making it wince from the ferocious fucking.

"Yeah, you are," he said through gritted teeth, doing his best to hold off from cumming. His eyes once again were gazing right at her massive breasts, bouncing like crazy. Since she was bouncing so ferociously, her ass couldn't be contained by his hands. So he slid his hands back upwards, cupping her massive melons, squeezing them greedily again, savoring the feeling of the soft flesh between his fingers. He couldn't get enough, squeezing over and over.

"Fuck! Jesus! Squeeze my tits, Andrew! Squeeze 'em hard! Yes!" She moaned out as he groped her big, squeezable boobs. "Fuck! You fucking love my big tits, don't you? Your wife is a smart, classy doctor who makes so much money, and I'm a trashy slut with no job prospects, but I have big, perfect, squeezable tits that you just had to get your hands on, so that makes you love me more than her! Yes! It makes me a better woman! Fuck! I talked with some of her other patients, and trust me, we're all laughing at her disgusting, flat chest! UGHHH! FUCK! She exists to give women perfect, big tits! YES! Her sole purpose is to make other women more desirable than her! SHIT! UGH! FUCK! She exists to make men look at other women that aren't like her! Jesus! YES! She exists to make herself obsolete! Yes! YES! FUCK! Fuck me baby! Fuck me HARD!"

Throughout her own monologue of tearing apart Kathleen's way of life and asserting her chosen path as superior, she rode him harder and harder, her cunt quivering with delight as it gushed with her copious sex-juices. This monologue would have infuriated the nice, kind calm Andrew. But that Andrew wasn't to be found. And the one that was in charge delighted in the filth she was spewing from her dirty mouth, and only fucked up into her even harder. His balls were broiling. Finally, after months of teasing, and after a day of being held on the edge of insanity, he was about to cum. Sensing he was close, she kept at it.

"That's it baby!" Maggie began. "Fuck me! Fuck your slut! Fuck your dirty whore! Fucking murder that vagina with that big fat fucking cock! Yes! Fuck me and cum! YES! Stuff that fucking nasty cunt with that huge fucking cock! Stuff that that fucking hole! Yes! Cum inside my slag pussy while your dumb, ugly, flat-chested wife is at work, making other women sexier than her! Yes! Reward her for all that hard work by cumming in one of her star patient's tight cunts and betraying her forever! FUCK! Do it baby! Cum in me! I want that load so bad! I want to feel it gushing inside me! I want to feel that hot, thick married cum all up in my nasty fucking hole! GUH! FUCK! Leave none for her! Yes! I want it all! Her pathetic body doesn't deserve a drop of cum wasted on it! UGH! But mine does! Yes! I want all that fucking cum! I deserve it! SHIT YES! I want every drop!"

"GRRRRGGHHAAHHH!" Andrew groaned like a caveman, about to lose it at the filth she was spouting. Moving as quick as a blur, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him, her boobs pressed against his face. His lower half was going crazy, driving his cock into Maggie's cunt at a blinding speed, his swollen balls slapping against her. She was just as rough, driving down into him savagely. This was brutal, intense fucking going on here, beyond which both he and even her had ever experienced.

"Ohhhhhh GGGGODDDDD!" Maggie moaned, her voice warbling as she got close, her accent getting more pronounced. Her cunt was quivering. She was ready to explode on his cock. "Do it baby! FUCK! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE ME BABY! YES! FIRE OFF ALL THAT CUM IN MY SLUTTY FUCK HOLE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES! DO IT! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME AND PUT A BABY IN MY NASTY CUNT! YES! YES! YES!"

It was this last, twisted bit of filth that did it. The perverse thought of impregnating this evil, seductive slut made him finally fucking lose it.

"AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" He moaned, his balls flexing as he kept pounding up into her, shoving his full length inside her. "GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! AH! AHHH! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Andrew's cock exploded, rocketing the first jet of hot, sticky married cum out of his swollen cock. And that was all Maggie needed.

"YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK! YES! YES! UUGGGGGGGHHHHHH! GGGGGODDDDD!" Maggie screamed as a violent orgasm hit her luscious frame. She clung to him tightly, her sweaty body sliding against his as they both came at the same instant. Her pussy locked around his swollen pole as she felt cum firing off deep inside her.

His back arched off the bed as his cock exploded, sending out stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her. His arms were holding her tight against him as his face was fittingly pressed against her massive tits, subconsciously seeking comfort in their softness as he experienced the hardest orgasm of his life. And he wasn't going through this life-changing moment with his wife. It was with Maggie, this dirty slut who'd been taunting and teasing him for months. But Kathleen was the furthest thing from his mind. All he cared about was Maggie, and the pleasure she was bringing him. His swollen pole kept firing jet after jet of cum, filling her tight, grasping, contracting hole.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers
1...456789