GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

Andrew was almost beyond conscious thought, following his animal instincts as he began to work up into a steady rhythm, pumping his swollen cock in and out of Maggie's cunt.

No thinking, just fucking.

"Oh God... oh GOD!" Maggie moaned, squirming beneath the married man as he fucked her. She shivered in pleasure every time she felt his heavy, sperm-filled nuts bounced against her ass. "You love that fucking nasty cunt? You love that slag pussy, baby?" she asked, arms wrapped around his neck, clutching him close.

"Ughhhh... fuck..." Andrew moaned. Maggie slid her hands down the married man's extended back before grabbing his butt, her nails digging into him as she pulled him down into her.

"Really fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Fuck my fucking slutty gash! Do it, baby!" Maggie urged him, her accent like an aphrodisiac to his ears.

Hearing this, he picked up the pace, fucking her harder and faster. His cock was almost numb he was so excited. It had never felt this good. Ever. Maggie Hewitt, this trashy, uneducated slut, was giving him more pleasure than he ever thought possible. Certainly more than he ever had before. Her slut pussy felt SO good!

He had never gotten this lost in lust before, and it was taking him to new depths. He was fucking at a faster pace than he ever did with Kathleen, where soft, gentle lovemaking was more the norm. That being said, he was still holding back. He didn't know his limits yet. He didn't know what he was truly capable of. He didn't truly understand the depths of lust he was willing to delve into. He didn't know what kind of sex a woman like Maggie demanded.

But he was about to.

"Fuck me! Fuck my nasty cunt! Drill my fucking hole! Yes! Yes!" she moaned, her accent hitting his ears just right, driving him crazy. He picked up the pace slightly. "Don't be fucking gentle! My slutty cunt can take it! It can fucking take it! That's not your wife's boring vagina! That's a nasty whore pussy you're fucking! It likes it hard! It likes it rough! Fuck my tight little twat hard and it will give you SO much pleasure in return! Yes! Yes!"

Andrew rested his head against her neck again as he fucked her even harder, their bodies slapping against each other. His cock slid smoothly in and out of her dripping pussy, coated with her juices. It was by far the hardest he had ever fucked, but this wasn't even close to what he was capable of. It wasn't even close to the kind of hard, brutal fucking a slut like Maggie craved.

It was time to teach him.

Wrapping her arms around his back, she pushed herself up, rolling on top of him, knocking a pile of her clothes off the edge of her bed onto the floor. She grabbed his wrists and slammed them down on the bed. She looked down at him with a wicked grin on her face as she swiveled her cunt around his erect post, her massive breasts hanging down, grazing against his chest.

"Let me show you what I can do to that big, fat, gorgeous cock of yours!" she effused, squeezing her pussy around his pole.

"Oh!" Andrew groaned, squirming beneath her. She raised herself all the way up till just the head of his cock was inside her, before driving herself back down, taking his cock back inside her. "Ahhh! Fuck!"

Maggie quickly worked up to a good pace, rising and falling at a rapid pace, taking his length smoothly on every bounce. Her ass drove into his thighs, again and again. She pushed herself up, sliding his hands to his chest, gripping his firm muscles there, propping herself up as she fucked him.

"You like that?" Maggie asked. "You like that, baby?"

Andrew, dazed, looked up at the woman on top of him. Her gorgeous face was a mask of lust, looking incredible. Her tanned skin glowed with a thin layer of sweat as she worked up a good rhythm. And those tits... good fucking lord, those tits. Her mammoth, fleshy boobs were stuck between her outstretched arms, jiggling hypnotically as she rode him. He couldn't stop himself, reaching up to palm those luscious melons again.

"Mmm... fuck! I love feeling your hands on me!" Maggie moaned out, bouncing on him harder, the collision of her ass against his thighs getting louder and louder. Andrew squeezed those massive udders, feeling the soft flesh pouring through his fingers. She slid forward, moving her hands to just above his shoulders, giving the married man better access to her giant rack. It also allowed her to put greater oomph in her bounces as she rode his massive cock.

"Ughhh! Fuck!" she said, heaving her body back, fucking him hard. She looked down at his handsome face as she rode him. "Talk to me, baby! Tell me how fucking good this feels! Tell me how much you love that fucking cunt! Tell me!"

"Jesus, Maggie..." he groaned, his hands still palming her massive melons, squeezing them firmly as she rode his dick harder and harder. She could feel his cock swelling up in her pussy. She slammed her ass down and stopped, holding his cock in place, lodged in her dripping cunt. She gyrated around his post, her expert pussy massaging his full length. "FUCK!" Andrew groaned in pained pleasure, his balls boiling. He was about to cum.

"Not yet, baby!" Maggie said with wild eyes, teasing the married man, holding him on edge, staving off a preemptive explosion. She gripped his cock with her vice-like cunt, holding off his load, her juices dripping down his length, pooling on his smooth nut sack. His big hands gripped her fleshy breasts, seeking out comfort as he held on for dear life, trying his best not to blow his load. Finally, the moment passed, and his balls settled. His body relaxed, and his head fell back to the bed. Despite not cumming, he was already so worn down from everything he felt like he might pass out from overstimulation. "No! No!" Maggie said, leaning forward to slap his cheek lightly a couple times, keeping him conscious. "You're not in bed with your wife! You're with me! Nasty fucking slut Maggie! You don't get to pull that fucking shit! No more five minute lovemaking and then passing out! That's all your wife can handle, but I need more! And you do too, don't you? You're tired of making love, aren't you? You just want to fuck!"

"Ughh... Jesus!" Andrew moaned, a shiver of dark lust coursing through him. Her eyes were locked on his, and for a moment, she could see a flash of something deep and dark in them. The moment passed quickly, but this sight spurred her on.

Maggie resumed bouncing, quickly riding the married stud's cock, her tight walls driving him crazy. She was a master of riding cock, bouncing up and down and angling her body to take his full length on every bounce, smoothly riding his full nine and a half inches.

"I can feel how much your cock likes my fucking slag cunt!" Maggie moaned out, riding him hard. His body was tense, but his hands were still as busy as ever, acting on base instinct, groping her massive jugs as she fucked him. "You've spent years pretending to like the nice girls, but you LOVE the dirty girls! Us nasty skanks, who dress up like total whores, who shake our round asses and our huge tits! I know you're wife looks down at me... ugh God... and other girls like me... fuck... but you? You've wanted to get in my pants from the second we met! Haha! Yes! FUCK!" It wasn't true... was it? No. Of course not. It couldn't be. He liked nice girls, right? Women like his wife. It wasn't like he truly liked women like Maggie more... right? Couldn't be. Through this all, Andrew continued digging his fingers into her fake tits as she rode his lengthy meat into oblivion.

"Yes! YES!" Maggie squealed, driving her ass down into him. "Don't try to pretend, baby. This is what you've wanted from the start! Fuck! Ughh... God! You've been flirting with me, seeking out excuses to be around me, slowly talking me out of my clothes during the photoshoots! Haha! YES!" Andrew grimaced through the pleasure, annoyed that she was telling obvious lies to him. But, he still kept feeling up those huge tits while enjoying the sensation of her tight cunt. "And... fuck... everything I've done you've liked! Fuck! You loved it! You loved that I flirted back! You loved that I kept coming after you! You LOVED that I broke in your house! Fuck! Stole your wife's money! Yes! Wore you're wife's ratty clothes and looked way better than she ever could! Fuck!"

Even though his body was still wracked with lust, the longer this went on, the more he got used to it. And the more he got used to it, that fog of lust clouding his thoughts began to lift, allowing the smallest bit of rational judgment to return.

His blood was beginning to boil as she reminded him of all the bad things she had done, he gripped her big fake tits hard as he put his feet down against the bed. With renewed leverage, he began driving back into her, his anger causing him to become more active, fucking Maggie back, a fact that drove her crazy. Sure, the fog in his head was beginning to clear slightly, but his body was very much loving this intense, lusty fucking, and almost nothing could stop it.

"AHHH! YES! YES! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she squealed out, slamming herself back into him, their bodies colliding roughly. Seeing that he was letting his nice guy façade begin to slide, she leaned down and pressed her lips against his once more, giving him another fiery kiss.

"Mmm..." she moaned into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck, clutching him tight. His arms were forced from her giant bust, so they wrapped around her slim waist. Her ass kept bouncing, taking that big, fat dick of his into her small, tight fuck hole. Her tongue swirled against his, her sweet saliva mixing with his. Despite his annoyance with her, he was fully engaged in this lusty kiss, their lips smacking together lewdly. Lips still connected with spit, she pulled her mouth from his, moving her lips to his ear.

"Just admit you love me, babe," she whispered into his ear, her ass still driving down into him, bouncing on his full length, their bodies sliding against each other as they fucked. "Your wife is this big successful doctor. She's educated and all smart and nice. But deep down, despite all that, you LOVE me! L-O-V-E! You love me! You love me so much more than you love her! It's not even close! You love my gorgeous face... fuck! You love my perfect, mouth-watering ass! God! FUCK! And, most of all, you LOVE my big fake boobs! GOD! YES!" Her screams hurt his ears, but he didn't stop. He kept driving up into her, pounding her tight cunt as she rode him hard. She leaned up again to get more leverage, freeing up those perfect tits. Seeing those perfect, fleshy udders bouncing, nipples dancing in the air drove him crazy. He slid his hands from her waist to grab them again, squeezing them roughly, venting his anger by pinching her nipples.

"Ahhh! FUCK!" Maggie squealed, loving this rough treatment, driving back into him, working up a good sweat. His eyes were locked on those perfect knockers, giving Maggie an idea. Sliding her hand behind his head, she pulled him upward and she pulled his face against her perfect titties. "GOD! FUCK!" Maggie screamed as the married man took her nipple in his mouth again, sucking at the perfectly formed breast, biting at the hard nub. "YES! YES! That's it baby! That's it! YES! I can take it! Fuck! I can take it!" The married man's eager mouth attacked her melons, lips sealed around her nipple, sucking away as she pushed his head back down against the bed. Her boob squished around his handsome face as he inhaled the hard nub, sucking it fervently, biting it firmly, making her squeal as he began to fully give in to his darker urges. She finally pulled her swollen nipple from his mouth, grabbing his head with both hands and smothering him between her enormous fake tits.

For a few moments, he just happily took it. He accepted this from her. He took what she offered, drowning in the softness of her magnificent bust. The soft flesh covered his face, almost forming a tight seal. Moving his face against them, he relished the impossible softness of her gigantic rack. But as he tried to pull in breath, he failed. He couldn't get any air through the soft, dense flesh pressed into his face. He began to slightly panic as he became lightheaded. He tried to pull away but she clutched him close, still riding his steel-hard prick as fast as she could. His lungs burned as he sought out air. For a moment, those big, giant boobs controlled his fate. His future. His destiny. Finally, she pulled back enough to break the seal, her huge boobs still jiggling against his face as he pulled in frenzied gasps of heated air through her cleavage and into his lungs. She smirked down at him, knowing the statement she had just made. Her boobs held power over him. Her giant, jiggling rack controlled his fate. And it had been that way from the second they met. From that first, fateful meeting in his wife's office, he had been a slave to her perfect fake tits.

His life had been derailed the second Maggie strutted into his life. Everything was going just fine until those massive, jiggling melons entered the picture. His wife had implanted those perfect, succulent fake tits on Maggie's chest, and Maggie had devoted almost every moment since, using them to drive him crazy. Her impressive cup size had affected his decision making every step of the way, making him do bad things despite knowing better. They had stolen his attention and warped his creativity. He had slowly become obsessed with the contents of Maggie Hewitt's bra, and that had led to this. That had led him into bed with her, pawing at her tits, getting smothered beneath them, while filling her tight, slutty cunt with his large married dick. And if all those smaller events had made him obsessed with her, he could only imagine how this major event in their relationship would permanently change him.

But despite all this, despite all evidence to the contrary, he still tried to fight back. He tried to deny this seemingly undeniable truth. It was understandable that any man feeling his control slip away like this would try to lash out and reject this intense process, because if he didn't, he might never be able to escape.

"Ugh... fuck... wait!" he groaned out, still fucking up into her, trying to retake control of his disobedient body, which was reveling in Maggie's lust inspiring body. His eyes were locked on her luscious, bouncing breasts as she rode him. He had to stop his hands from reaching up to touch her perfect breasts again. He had to close his eyes so as to not gaze upon their hypnotic bouncing. As his mind finally began to reject this energetic, forceful copulation, despite how world-shatteringly good it felt, the full weight of what he was doing hit him. Kathleen, his beautiful, talented, brilliant wife, the woman he loved, who loved him dearly, returned to the forefront of his mind. Thoughts of her reminded him of the gravity of what he was doing, and how wrong it was.

"Oh... what's wrong, baby?" Maggie said, still riding his swollen prick from his mushroom tip to his swollen balls, her butt bouncing on his thighs.

"Maggie... stop! Please! I can't... I can't do this anymore!" Andrew cried out, his cock pulsing with pleasure from her tight grasping cunt. He was curling his fingers into his palms, trying to resist the urge to grope her huge tits again. He was trying to his damnedest to resist the pleasure she was giving him as he tried to regain control over his defiant dick.

"What?" Maggie said with a laugh, undeterred, still smoothly bouncing on his bloated cock. "We're not done yet. Fuck... I mean, you're already cheating. You might as well finish the job! Shit! Fuck! If you're already cheating, you might as well cum. Why are you even doing this if you don't get to cum! Ughh! God damn, that cock feels fucking good! You're so fucking big! YES!" He was feeling the same pleasure she was. Despite his mind being in hell, his cock was in heaven. Her pussy was, like, the best ever. It was fucking worshipping his cock with almost indescribable pleasure. His big cock was throbbing with need. He had to cum so badly, and her words only reminded him of this fact.

"Babe... ugh... you can't do this halfway!" Maggie claimed, slowing down, rising slowly on his aching prick, her tight, grasping cunt clinging to his thick shaft, drawing out the pleasure like only a seasoned whore could, making him squirm beneath her. "Honey, if you asked, I would get off you and let you go on your way, but trust me, you'd regret it! Fuck!" she moaned out, her pussy squeezing his mushroom tip. "You'd always wonder how good it would have felt to cum inside me! You would dream about it! Ugh! Fantasize about it! Fuck! Your wife could never compare to the pleasure I can bring you! You'd never be satisfied with her again! YES! You'd jack off every day, wondering how amazing it would have felt to cum inside me! FUCK! GOD! YES! You'd drive yourself crazy, wishing you could have me again, just so you could finish the job! FUCK! So you see? You might as well just have fun! Dive in fully and have the hottest, nastiest, sweatiest sex you could ever have! YES!" she screamed out, slamming herself down on him again, holding herself there, her pussy quivering around his swollen prick.

"Oh!" Andrew cried out, squirming beneath her. Despite his objections, he saw the truth in her words. Before, when he had the chance to squeeze her boobs and didn't, he instantly regretted it. He fantasized about it every day, wishing he had just done it and got rid of that fascination. That unfulfilled need led him to today, naked beneath her, having sex with this woman who he clearly detested. If he walked away now and left this encounter unfinished... he could only wonder how much deeper he would fall by the time he would eventually give in again. So, knowing it would be for the best to just finish the job, he accepted his place.

In mere moments, his rejection of this nasty sex and his defense of his marriage crumbled against what this slut was offering him. He looked up at Maggie, eyes blazing with heat, before slapping his palms against her ripe melons once again. "You're a fucking evil bitch, you know that?" he growled in a voice that was barely his, anger in his words as his prick pulsed with pleasure. His furious gaze holding hers, he grasped her nipples between his fingers and pinched them hard.

"Fuck!" she squealed, squirming around him, her cunt spasming on his shaft as she moaned in delight. "You see, baby? Fuck!" she screamed out as he pinched her nipples again. "Yes! Fuck! You see? I was right! Fuck! I was fucking right! You are SO built for the rough stuff! YES!" She lifted her ass again, pausing in place before dropping back down, taking his prick up to the balls. "A cock that can fuck forever without cumming! A man who calls his lover a bitch while pinching her nipples... God! Fuck! I swear, you were built for me! YES!" Maggie picked up speed, resuming fucking the married man.

"Ohhh... fuck!" he winced, grinding his teeth, trying to stave off cumming as she fucked him harder. "No!" he grunted out, gripping her smooth, soft tits roughly. "This... fuck... this is just a onetime thing! God Damn! I... fuck... I love Kathleen! Ughhh!" he cried out desperately, trying to hold onto one last shred of dignity.

He could only hope that thoughts of Kathleen, and the strength of his marital bond, could get him through this.

**************

At that very moment, his wife was at her office, another dull, boring and quiet day. Kathleen had no idea how eventful this day truly was. She had no suspicions that her marriage was in the process of being destroyed at that very moment. She trusted her husband, and had so much faith in him and the vows they shared that the thought of him actually cheating on her seemed inconceivable. She didn't question him for doing his own thing day after day, too naïve to realize how foolish this way of thinking truly was. Her husband was so desirable that him gaining the attention of other women was inevitable. She should have known this.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...34567...9