GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew's full shaft was buried to the root inside her, it's immense, swollen size filling her up to the brim. For a slut like Maggie, it was the perfect size for her, allowing her cunt to cum like crazy on every inch of his erect, iron-hard weapon. They were clutched tightly together, ensuring he was as deep in as possible. That weapon was spewing its contents into her grasping cunt, each flex of her tight pussy somehow drawing him even deeper, making him fire off even further inside her, filling her fertile womb with his married cum. Both illicit lovers were on a new plane of pleasure, screaming and moaning loudly as they ascended to new highs together.

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Andrew groaned savagely.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Maggie screamed loudly, shaking the walls. She just kept cumming around his engorged pole, her cunt going crazy like never before. Her juices were gushing over his full length, coating his flexing nuts. And his cock somehow kept firing wad after wad of jizz, cumming like he never had before in his life. His cock found new reservoirs of sperm to spew inside her, giving her his best, filling her up.

"YES! BABY! YES! I FEEL IT!" Maggie moaned.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" the married man moaned, his entire body tensed and flexing, muscles bulging, racked with pleasure.

"I LOVE YOU BABY! I LOVE YOU!" Maggie squealed, feeling the last wave of pleasure course through her. Her pussy was still flexing around his pole as she came down, right alongside him as the jets of cum began finally lessening. His eyes were clutched tight as his face buried itself between her tits, scrubbing them against his handsome features. Those handsome features were near unrecognizable like this, twisted in furious lust, saying and doing things he never had before. As he came down from his high, and the last blessed jet of cum fired from him and into Maggie's tight pussy, he couldn't stop three words from leaving his lips.

"I love you..." he sighed, before the tension disappeared from his body, his body falling to the bed, Maggie still on top of him. Eyes closed, panting for breath, he struggled to stay conscious. Maggie's hot, sweaty form was on top of him, gasping, coated with sweat, her massive, smooth, slick tits still pressed into his face. Both of them lied like this for a few minutes, breathing, barely conscious, both trying to recover from the best fuck of their lives. Even a slut like Maggie, who had had A LOT of sex with A LOT of men, had never been fucked as good as this.

But for Andrew, who'd spent his adult life being satisfied with vanilla sex, he had seemingly discovered fire here. He had seen both what he could really do and what he could really feel, and there was no going back from that.

Needless to say, having such furious sex should leave such a man completely worn out. He should simply pass out quickly after completion of such nasty sex, but... he didn't. Despite his exhaustion, he was still anchored to the realm of the conscious by his cock, somehow still hard despite having the biggest orgasm of his life. How? How was this possible?

Andrew was regaining awareness, smothered in a tangle of sweat, skin, and tits. But after blowing the biggest load of his life, his mind should have cleared. Regret and shame should be hitting him after all the bad things he had done. The normal, regular Andrew, the kind, sweet, artistic married man should have risen from the void and regained control now that the haze of lust was gone. But... he hadn't. That side of Andrew was nowhere to be found, seemingly ground away through the intense fucking he had just taken part in. The beast was still at the controls, as evidenced by his still erect manhood. Only something dark and depraved could still be so lust-crazed after such brutal sex. The beast inside Andrew, after being famished for so long, had made a full course meal out of Maggie's delectable, lust-inspiring body, fucking and sucking till both nearly passed out from exhaustion.

Now it was time for dessert.

Finding a strength he didn't know he had, Andrew pushed himself out from beneath Maggie, her naked body sliding off of his and onto her back on the mattress. As she fell to the side, his erect prick slid out of her clutching hole, a little sore, but still standing proud. Getting up on his knees, Andrew grabbed her by the hips and roughly spun her over, onto her belly. He pulled her up a bit so she was slightly resting on her knees, her butt pointed up.

"Baby, wha..." Maggie sighed in confusion, still slightly dazed as she looked over her shoulder at Andrew. The married man was undeterred, staring lustfully at Maggie's juicy, heart-shaped rear end. He reached forward and palmed each delightful cheek, squeezing them greedily before grabbing each roughly and pulling them apart, exposing her tight asshole to his gaze once again. The sight of her clean, tight clenched hole made his mouth water.

He didn't even hesitate.

The married man dove forward, pressing his famished mouth against her asshole. He eagerly extended his tongue and swiped it against the tight gap.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Maggie moaned out, pressing her ass back against him, allowing him to get a better angle at her rear.

For a man who had never gotten close to performing this act before, he was diving in without hesitation. His tongue lavished the tight hole, rimming her avidly, coating her asshole with his saliva. His tongue swirled against the tight hole before stabbing at it, making Maggie squirm with delight.

"Yes! Fuck!" Maggie squealed. She reached back to grip his scalp, holding his face against her ass. But he didn't need the help. Despite the nastiness of this act, and despite his inexperience with said act, he was going to town on this slut's butthole. His face lodged between her warm, round cheeks. His mouth was avidly attacking her asshole, rimming it, stabbing at it, getting it ready for what had to happen next. "Get in there, baby. Yes! I knew you'd be good at this! Fuck!" she sighed, her voice a mask of lusty pleasure. She arched her back higher and higher, allowing him to really get all up in her slutty backdoor. He wasn't backing down, worshipping her tight asshole with his tongue, bathing it with his spit. He stabbed at her ass with his tongue, testing how much give it had. When his tongue finally broke through and breached her defenses, she screamed out. "FUCK! YES! Do it, baby! Stick that tongue up my ass! Yes!" His eyes were closed as he focused on eating her ass, his hands simultaneously gripping and squeezing each round firm cheek. Maggie pushed herself up to all fours, holding his handsome face against her ass.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass, Andrew?" she asked, her voice dripping with lust as she watched the married man rim her asshole. "I only let the guys I really like take my ass. I make men earn the privilege of having me up the ass. And after that fuck we just had... fuck... you can do whatever you want to me, baby. Fuck! But if you slide that big, fat cock in my ass, you're gonna love it so much! Fuck yes! And you'll never be able to give me up! I'll be your slut forever and ever! Yes! So... babe... are you gonna fuck my ass?" she asked again, raising her eyebrows.

Andrew's eyes were glimmering with lust as he met her knowing stare from face deep in her butt. She released her grip on him as she put it on the bed to support herself. He pulled his face out from her ass-crack, his lips swollen, breathing heavily. For a moment, he just stayed in place, hands resting on her warm skin as she wiggled her behind at him, tempting him further.

But he didn't need the encouragement.

Andrew leaned up and moved in close behind her. He slid one hand to her hip while he slid the other to his still swollen prick, somehow still rock hard. Stroking his juice coated cock, ensuring he was as hard as possible, he moved in close behind her, placing the head of his prick between the cheeks, pressing right against her butthole.

There was no hesitance from Andrew. No reluctance or shame. After all that she had said and done, there was no way this encounter could end without this bitch getting fucked in the ass, and there was nothing that was gonna stop him from doing just that.

Reaching forward, past her long, lithe back, he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back roughly, the rough treatment making her sigh with pleasure. Using her hair to pull her back, he drove his erect cock forward, the tip pressing against the tight hole, looking to break through. Finding some resistance, he pushed harder, making Maggie wince as her asshole fought against the invading slab of meat. It did it's best to hold tight, but his weapon was undeterred. He kept pushing and pushing, until finally...

"AHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Maggie screamed out loudly as her asshole gave, swallowing the thick mushroom tip of his married cock. Holy fuck! Even only barely inside, her ass felt incredible, wrapped around his cock tightly, gripping his juice-covered rod like a vice. He slowed down, letting her get adjusted to his size for a moment, until she turned back at him, eyes blazing with heat. "What are you waiting for, you mother fucker!?" she spat out. "Split my fucking ass open! Take my fucking ass! Make it your property! Make me fucking scream, you nasty son of a bitch!" Suddenly blazing with fury for being called out for showing mercy, he twisted her hair around his fingers, pulled back forcefully, and with a mighty shove, slammed a good six inches of thick cock up her tight ass. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! Jesus fucking Christ you're huge! Yes! YES! GOD DAMMIT! Ughhhhh... God!" she squirmed around with six inches of thick cock jammed up her tight little asshole. "Fuck fuck fuck! Jesus! Ughhh... fuck!" she moaned as her ass adjusted to his size.

Even this hardened side of Andrew was almost overwhelmed with the pleasure her ass was giving him. It gripped the first six inches of his massive married cock like as if its life depended on it. It felt so goddamn good, her tight ass squeezing his meat like crazy. He looked down, and a shiver went through his cock at the sight of her tight asshole stretched to the fucking brim to take his thick fuck-rod. He didn't know how she could be enjoying such an act, but somehow, someway...

"FFFUUUUCCKKK! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Maggie squealed in pleasure, her ass spasming around his thick weapon. "Fuck! FUCK! You're so FUCKING huge!" she cried out, eyes looking almost crazed with need. "More! MORE!" Yanking back on her hair even harder, Andrew pushed another two inches of cock inside her tight hole, amazed that her ass could take such a large cock. "AHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out. Her feet kicked the bed as she adjusted to his large size, the tight hole squeezing his cock harder and harder as he forced more dick inside her. "Jesus Christ, this is amazing! Yes! Yes! I love it!" She screamed out. Turning back to face him again, eyes still looking insane with lust, she cried out. "Fuck my slutty ass, Andrew! FUCK MY ASS!"

Flexing his hips, Andrew pulled back, easing his juice soaked cock from her tight, grasping hole, despite its best efforts to swallow it to the root. Then, with another firm yank of her hair, he slammed his cock forward.

"AHHH! FUCK!" she screamed in delight, quivering with pleasure as he forced most of his cock back inside her. He repeated the motion, pulling out, then driving in, until he worked up a pretty good pace. "Jesus! Yes! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" He drove his greased cock in and out of her, her ass starting to get used to its meaty invader, starting to smoothly take his cock in and out of her. It felt so God damn good to the married man, her tight, grasping hole gripping his cock like crazy, driving him insane. Her tight ass massaged every inch of him inside of her, rewarding him for forcing that massive meat up her asshole and treating it like the nasty fuck-hole it was. A hole this tight and perfect was built for hot, rough anal sex.

"Ahhh! God! Yes!" Maggie moaned. She was facing forward, her head propped up as Andrew maintained his tight grip on her dark hair. Her head bounced as he drove into her, her body shuddering with every forceful fuck into her. She looked incredible like this, on all fours, taking his cock. Her ass was still held up, making sure to give him easy access to her tight rear. And down below, her succulent, naked breasts swayed with every powerful thrust he made.

"Ughhh... fuck!" he groaned out.

"Yes!" she cried out, head facing forward as she took it up the ass. Glancing down her long, taut back, her golden tan glowed with beads of sweat, making the tattoo above her ass really pop. And for the first time, he was close enough to study this piece of body art. Her tramp stamp. From his first sight of it, it had caught his eye. A dark green vine, covered with thorns and blooming pink flowers, following along the upper contours of her ass-cheeks. But what made it catch his attention was that the whole thing was formed using words, shaped into the form of this vine. For the first time, he could decipher the words. From the bottom, he read them.

'Modeling... Fucking... Blowjobs... Anal... Fake Tits' is what the vine said, the base for the rest of the tattoo, the things that every other part of the tattoo branched out from.

And the thorns:

'Wives... Girlfriends... Marriage... Love.' The obstacles in her way.

And the blooming flowers, the bright spots of this design, the things that grew out of the vine.

'Money... Power... Men... Sex.'

And finally, one last flower, more prominent than the rest, a bit of ink more fresh than the rest. At the end of the vine was only one more word.

'Andrew'

Well... he literally should have seen this coming.

"God, this is so good!" Andrew groaned out, rearing back to slap her ass again.

SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES!" Maggie squealed loudly. "Treat me like your fucking whore! YES!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! GOD! YES!" Maggie moaned.

"Fuck! God DAMN! Your ass is so fucking tight! YES!" Andrew grunted out, driving into her harder.

"Fuck me, babe! FUCK ME!" she urged, driving back at him. "I want the whole thing! Go balls deep in my tight ass and I swear I'll be your fucking whore forever! Yes! YES" Andrew reared back and fucked her harder, trying to drive that last inch inside her. He yanked back at her hair roughly, driving his cock harder and harder into her, forcing more and more cock up her ass. Finally, he drove that last inch home, her ass slamming into his fit belly, his balls slapping up against her dripping cunt.

"YES! YES! YES!" the British slut screamed out. "Take my ass! YES! Give me every fucking inch!" She drove back into him savagely as he drove forward, their bodies colliding in a meaty slap. These two just went at it, the married man driving his cock in and out of her at a break-neck speed, as rough as he could. The sensation of her tightest of holes swallowing his entire length turned him on like crazy, making him pump into her even harder. "Do what you've wanted to do from the start, babe! Fuck my slutty ass with every inch of your married dick! YES! YES!" The married man pulled her hair roughly and drove into her even harder at this, pumping into her impossibly tight hole with his throbbing meat.

"Yes! Fuck! I wanted this ass from the very fucking start!" he admitted, before giving her firm ass another meaty slap.

SPANK!

"UGH!" she moaned out.

"The way you shook it at me..." he began, before...

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH!" she screamed.

"How good it looked in those fucking thongs..."

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES! YES!" Maggie screamed. "Punish me, baby! Punish me for being such a fucking slut and shaking my hot ass and my huge boobs at a married man. Make me pay by splitting my ass open! YES!" She screamed. Andrew's cock was already throbbing with delight. He wasn't gonna last nearly as long as he did the first time at this rate. Her ass felt so fucking good. "Tell me... tell me you love my slutty ass! Tell me!"

"YES!" he growled. "This is the best! You're the best fuck ever! Holy fuck! Your ass is incredible. It's driving me crazy!" he said, giving her his full length on every go, his balls slapping into her cunt every time.

"UGH! FUCK! Better than the doc?" Maggie couldn't help but ask. "Is fucking my slutty ass way better than... fuck... better than rolling on top of your wife with her lying there like a lazy bitch?"

"Yes! So much better!" he agreed. "It's not even fucking close!"

"Is every inch of me far more attractive and sexy than her?" she asked, voice warbling with the intense fucking.

"Yes! Every fucking inch!" he replied, pumping her harder.

"Am I a smarter and better woman than that flat-chested, loser wife of yours?" she seethed, her body racked with pleasure.

"Yes! You're better! FUCK!" Andrew moaned out. He drove into her ass, his cock a blur as he drilled her. As he yanked her hair harder, lost in the heat of the moment, he leaned over, sliding his front against Maggie's tensed back. With one hand still on her hair, he used the other to slide around her, cupping one of hanging breasts, squeezing greedily. This put his mouth right near her ear. Still gripping her hair, he sucked at her neck savagely as he fucked her ass, her moaning all along the way. Finally, her face still facing forward, held up by his firm grip on her long, dark tresses, she spoke up.

"Do... fuck..." she began, voice warbling. "Tell me Andrew... fuck... tell me. Do you love me?"

Andrew never stopped drilling her hard, pumping his swollen cock in and out of her tight ass. The old Andrew, the kind, nice, wise Andrew, he didn't throw love around so easily. But this Andrew, the beast now controlling him... this Andrew spread the love everywhere.

"Yes!" he relented, savagely whispering in her ear. "Yes, I fucking love you!" he said, nibbling at her earlobe while groping her huge jugs.

"UGGHHH! FUCK! I LOVE YOU TOO!" Maggie moaned as the married man worked her over. Her mind was lit up with desire, and her ass was quivering in pleasure. She was about to cum again. Her ass was about to cum on his huge married dick, and she couldn't stop it. "Baby, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned out.

"Do it!" he spat out as he himself was getting close. "Cum on my cock you fucking slut!"

"Oh my God, baby!" Maggie moaned, reaching over her head to grab his scalp, clutching him close. "Look at yourself, baby! Look at what I've made you do! Yes! YES! Cheating on your wife, fucking some dirty slag up the ass! UGHHH! FUCK! FUCK! So good... so fucking good! I'm the future mother of your children, baby! You shouldn't fuck the future mother of your children up the ass! FUCK! It's so wrong, baby, but it's so goddamn good! It feels so goddamn good! Yes! YES! My cunt's full of that cum, honey! You gonna fill up my ass too? You gonna fill up my slutty ass with cum?"

"Yes!" he groaned out, her twisted monologue making his cock jerk in delight. He leaned forward to try to kiss her, but their positions meant that all he could do was a mid-air tongue tangle with the dirty slut. "I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass! Fuck! I'm gonna fill that ass with cum!"

"Yes! YES!" Maggie screamed, ass quivering around him. "I'm gonna do it, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Maggie screamed out in pleasure, another violent orgasm surging through her, her ass tightened around his bloated shaft, kicking the married man over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck! YES! FUCK! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Andrew groaned out as he slammed his cock up to the nuts inside her, just in time for his own explosion. Again, his cock exploded, balls twisting in pleasure as more rockets of thick, broiling hot cum fired from his swollen nuts deep into her waiting ass. His cock fired off into her ass, again and again, a sensation that drove the slut crazy.

1...456789