Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you, want to bleed?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course silly! It means you're a woman and can have babies," she gushed happily. "Wow, my new friend is already a woman, this is so awesome! Cathy and Tiffany are so jealous they have been trying to start the rumor that you are really a year older than we are."

"I am not," I declared in my own defense.

"That's what I told them. I knew that you weren't, because your twin was the same age as us. That and Rhiannon wouldn't lie and say that you're our age. That shut them up but quick. Nobody accuses her of anything unless they are darned sure of it, at least not if they think they would be caught," Lori giggled.

"That's a good policy," I agreed, thinking, 'Especially if they are boys... and want to stay that way.'

"That's right, Miss Rhiannon took you to the nurses yesterday," she recalled. "I don't care what the rumors are about her, I like Miss Rhiannon."

"She likes you too," I assured her, but then I added, "I'm sure she likes all of her students."

Lori looked at me funny, but didn't say anything.

The topic changed to fashions and what the other girls were doing, or saying. The rest of the school day was mostly uneventful.

The only thing which stood out was, the fact that Tiffany who was being catty, decided to accuse Miss Rhiannon of having Roger taken away by child services and stuck into a foster home far away.

"Miss Rhiannon wouldn't do something like that!" I declared loudly right to her face. "She was very upset about what happened to Roger and you shouldn't say bad things about her, especially not when I'm close enough to hear them." I turned and walked off, Lori in tow behind me.

"Wow, you sure went off on Tiffany. I thought you didn't know anything about Roger when we met."

"I didn't know about him, really. I know about Miss Rhiannon though. She's the one who fixed it so I have a mother again, so I know what a good person she is," I quickly dissembled.

'Well... it's mostly true,' I thought to myself.

"I knew you and Miss Rhiannon were friends. I could just feel it when she's around you," Lori confided as we headed back to the class after recess was over. "Tiffany is just upset that Roger is gone. She really liked him, even though she never was brave enough to tell him."

"Darn, now I'm sorry for yelling at her. But she shouldn't ever blame Miss Rhiannon," I told her, my emotions all in turmoil, "Miss Rhiannon would change the world to help any of her students if they need her."

Lori suddenly went pale but replied, "I bet she could..."

I figured that I should shut my mouth, because I was just making Lori more suspicious.

We walked in silence for a ways and Lori declared, "Oops! I was supposed to invite you over to my house tomorrow. It's my birthday and mom is going to have a few girls over for a slumber party. Please, tell me you can come!"

"I... I have to ask my mom first," I replied, dearly wanting to be there.

"Well, ask her before we have to be back in class," Lori insisted.

I slapped myself on the forehead. I forgot that I have a cell phone and mom is on speed dial, "Hello? Mom? It's me, Tamara."

I laughed when mom said, "As if I wouldn't recognize my precious daughter's voice!"

"Um... Lori asked me over to her house on Saturday night. It's her birthday and she is having a slumber party... and..."

"Enough said sweetie. You can go. I know you'll love it. I kind of miss going to them myself."

"Thanks mom! I'll miss being with you, mom. I have to go. Recess is over now. I love you so much mom," I told her quickly, right before the bell rang.

"God, I love you so, Tamara. Bye hon.."

"Mom said that I could go."

Lori squealed, "We're going to have so much fun!" she jumped up and down, holding my hands.

I wanted to jump with her, but I didn't think my tummy would like it much.

After School - Tamara

When I got home, mom was so excited about the slumber party.

I didn't have a clue what a slumber party is, so I said, "Mom, this might sound funny but, what's a slumber party?"

"Oh, that's right... you wouldn't know. If you didn't know what it was sweetie, why did you ask me to go?"

"Lori is kind of my best friend... and she wanted me to be there. It's her birthday party too, so I figure I should be there," I answered, wondering if I was in trouble now.

"That's very sweet of you dear and I know you won't regret asking to go. Slumber parties are for girls only. It's when your girlfriends all get together for a party and sleepover at someone's house. They stay up late and play games, tell stories, dress up their dolls, and generally get silly," she told me with a huge smile.

I relaxed right away, but realized right away, "Um, mom, I don't have any dolls and I don't know girl's games."

"Oh... that's right! You could be found-out..." she bit her lower lip lost in thought.

Conversation - Narrator

Finally, she got up and grabbed the phone, "Rhiannon, this is Conni. We have a minor emergency I could use your advice on how to handle it."

"Sure hon.. What's up?"

"Tamara's going to a slumber party," mom told her.

"Good for her, so what's the problem?" Rhiannon asked, driving the Ferrari, using her hands-free cell connection.

"Tamara has never played with dolls...? She doesn't know any games that girls play at slumber parties...? You know... girl stuff."

"Conni, I hate to say this, I haven't been to a slumber party as a girl in a couple of thousand years..."

"Oh-my-god, that's right! I guess I just need some help giving Tamara a crash course on playing with dolls and all. Do you have any ideas?"

"Hold for a second, I'm putting us on a three-way," Rhiannon replied.

"Hi godmother. What can I do for you?" Dawn answered.

"Dawn baby, could you give Conni and Tamara a hand? Your god-sister needs to know how to play with dolls and slumber party stuff. By-the-way, Conni, whose slumber party?" Rhiannon asked.

Dawn replied, "I'd love to help! It would give me a chance to spend some time in the 'light side' of the force."

"The party is for that little cutie Tamara has made friends with, Lori Lovette," mom interjected.

"Lori? That's perfect!" Rhiannon declared, "I know her aunt!"

"Lovette? Oh yes, she's a darling!" Dawn declared.

"You know, I think we could wrangle our way into this slumber party. Hang on, I'm going to a four-way."

"This is the Lovette residence."

"Lovette, this is Rhiannon and I have Dawn Whitham on the line with me, along with the mother of one of your niece's friends."

"Rhiannon, Dawn, so good to hear from you. To what do I owe this lovely surprise?"

"Well darling, I have a nervous mother who is just getting to know the daughter who was raised by her father, but is now with mom once again, after her other daughter passed away. You are getting the general mood I hope."

"Oh, I understand completely. How can I help?" Lovette asked brightly.

"First off, are you attending the birthday party?" Rhiannon pried.

"Actually, it had slipped my mind, but I think I should wrangle my way into her party. I get the feeling that you and the rest of the posse want to come as well?" Lovette giggled good-naturedly.

"Ah, you still read minds I see. Yes, Tamara's mom would be relieved to join the rest of us. However, I think that the grownup girls could have a great time, while the girls get silly on their own. Are you up for that hon.?" Rhiannon proposed.

"That would be fun... We'll have to be cool though. My sister is straight," Lovette warned.

"Not a problem hon.. How soon do you think you can get back to me if you sister goes for it?"

"I'll call you in ten minutes. You're still calling from that Ferrari, aren't you?"

"I've got to get a better muffler for this thing," Rhiannon teased.

"Okay, talk to you in a bit, bye now," Lovette clicked off the connection.

"Me too, I'll be over to your house in a bit Conni," Dawn promised.

"Great, that's a relief. Thanks Dawn. Thanks Rhiannon," Conni declared as she severed the connection.

Mom and Dawn Teach Dolls - Tamara

"Well Tamara, your problems are solved. Dawn will be here in just a few minutes to help with doll play and girl games. Rhiannon is wangling an invitation for Dawn, Lovette, herself, and I to go to the party with you," mom informed me with a big hug.

"But Lori was coming anyway. It would be silly to have a party for her without her being there," I decided.

Mom started laughing and once she caught her breath she said, "Ah, you're a treasure, Tamara. Lori's last name is Lovette, but her aunt uses it as her stage name too. Therefore, it will be the grownup girls and the birthday party girls in double parties. That way, we can be there to cover for any possible mix-ups."

"How does that get me dolls, to play with?" I asked, always the practical girl.

"Come along to your room Tamara, your sister had a lovely collection which I know she would want to pass on to you," mom took me by the hand and we wiggled our way into my bedroom.

"You know mom, being a girl is a lot jigglier than being a boy was," I observed.

"You notice the funniest things sometimes Tamara. I'm so used to it, I hardly even think about it. I suppose you're right though, even though you are just barely jiggling at your age. However, we need to introduce you to Barbie and her friend, so you can fit in with the other girls," mom announced as she refocused us on what was important.

The doorbell rang, so we raced each other to answer it. Even though mom jiggles more than I do, she still beat me to it.

"Dawn!" I squealed, throwing my arms around her small waist.

Mom just stood there and stared.

"Are you two going to ask me in, or is Conni going to try and do laundry on my abs?"

Conni blushed and said, "Please come in, Dawn. I'm sorry if I was staring, but it's the first time I've seen you without your, ah... gold suit and mask."

"It's alright Conni. I'm just pleased to be able to hang out with my god-sister."

"Wow, I've got the toughest god-sister ever! Um... would you mind if I felt you muscles?" I asked her uncertainly as we all made our way towards my bedroom.

"Here, go ahead," she told me as she flexed her huge bicep.

"It's like rocks. Mom, you've got to feel this!" I enthused.

Mom blushed three shades of crimson until Dawn said, "Go ahead, I know you want to."

Mom's feel was a lot gentler than mine was. She even got Dawn to moan as she did it.

"Sheesh, you have lovely soft hands there, Conni!" Dawn replied breathily.

"You have such delicious muscles too, god-sister Dawn," mom purred back. "I heard that I have you to thank for my precious Tamara."

It was Dawn's turn to blush, "Oh, it's not all my doing. We have a small network of ladies who are on the lookout for candidates to participate in Rhiannon's special kind of punishment. I almost wound up buying a new shop over my sweet god-sister there." Dawn smiled mischievously, ruffling my hair with one of her strong hands. "When she heard what was happening to you... well I'm just glad I got her attention away from her anger."

"I understand fully. When I told her it was my fault that mom died..." I gulped loudly right at this point.

"I thought she was going to harm Tamara," mom interjected.

"Nah, she wouldn't allow anything to happen to either of you, but your house might have needed some remodeling. I had a little shop once that was nearly flattened when she was pissed. That was before I learned to break her concentration," Dawn confided to us, "Of course I wound up with newer and better stuff. Godmother paid for everything. I just don't like to see her paying good money for something I can stop with a word or two."

"I thought I was dead," I admitted to her.

"She would never harm a child Tamara. Rhiannon has rules that she won't break. She has some rules that can be broken, but only if a child is in danger, and then only if there is no other way to help that child. Tamara is the first child she has allowed to be orphaned in forty years. I thought I wouldn't be able to stop her from doing serious damage when she learned it was you. I would have rather been locked in a phone booth with a cougar than tell her something like that."

"Every time I learned more of what Tamara went through I wanted to take vengeance for it," agreed Conni as we entered my room and she opened the closet.

"Don't you worry, Rhiannon is a 'VERY' good teacher," Dawn chuckled.

"I think she is a wonderful teacher. I'm so glad that the other kids and I get to be in her class. She's better than watching Television. All of the kids in the third grade want to be in her class, and all of the boys want to ride in her car..." I giggled, "But that might have changed because the last boy who got a ride, didn't come back."

"Well, actually she did," Dawn, corrected, "just a whole lot prettier."

"You, think I'm pretty?" I asked blushing at the compliment.

"You, my sweet god-sister, are gorgeous. If anybody tells you different, you call me and I'll thrash them good," Dawn declared making a big muscle. "I'm kidding of course. I don't hurt people unless it's absolutely necessary."

"What kind of car do you have god-sister Dawn?" I asked envisioning a big monster truck or something for her.

"You didn't see my hog when you let me in?" she asked, walking over to my window to point it out in the driveway.

"What hog?"

"The Harley Davidson motorcycle, hon.. Some people call them 'hogs'. In 1914, Harley formed its own racing team, called the 'Wrecking Crew'. One of the Harley team riders adopted a baby pig as a mascot, he called it 'Hog', and it became associated with Harley-Davidsons since then. Even if the corporate folks started, Harley Owner's Group, to be able to trademark the word, that's the real reason for it."

"Wow, I bet lots of people don't know that. You sure are smart," I told her.

"Just because I'm a girl it doesn't mean I can't like some of the same stuff guys like. I still like being feminine too, mind you. I sure remember playing with dolls as a young girl too, so let me show you some of the fun we had during slumber parties," Dawn started pulling out the dolls and their clothes.

"Things have changed since I was a girl though. The fashions are different but the important thing is learning what clothes go together on her, and for what occasions she would wear them."

Dawn started showing me how to coordinate the clothes and I learned a whole lot about the things that girls wear. There was even a makeup kit to teach girls how to put it on. Dawn showed me how to take care of my 'babies', and then she was showing me games like, 'spin the bottle' and 'truth or dare'.

"You do have an advantage over all of the other girls and even your mom and me. When the girls start talking about boys, you will be the expert. Not matter what one of the girls thinks she knows about guys, you are going to know for certain, so be careful and think carefully about correcting some of their misconceptions. It could lead to someone finding out who you were. On the other hand, you could be responsible for your friends knowing more about guys than any other girls around, just make sure they learn it slowly and try to attribute the knowledge to say... your 'fictious' father, Conni's ex-husband. You should deal with those issues later though."

"How should she bail out if she's in trouble Dawn," mom interposed, "a good catch all excuse for her to seek our help?"

"Well... you are the only girl in your class who is menstruating, so you could claim a 'pad failure' or say, 'It's time for my Midol.' and then head for the kitchen or bathroom. The old, 'holding your stomach and claiming, 'cramps'', and rushing out, ploy should work really well. Your girlfriends will all be understanding, even though they have never had 'cramps'," she laughed at the thought.

"It doesn't really hurt that much god-sister Dawn. I hurt a whole lot worse than this lots of times before..." I claimed, innocently.

Dawn snapped the mascara tube in two, accidentally right then, "Oh, Damn, sorry Tamara, I didn't mean to break it."

"It's okay Dawn, I have another one she can have... a real one," mom comforted her, "I understand completely. If I was as strong as you I probably would have dug fingerprints into the wallboard just now."

"Did I say something wrong?" I fretted.

"No dear, you didn't. We're just glad that your periods are so mild," Dawn lied, giving mom a sideways glance.

They coached me for some time after that, until I was becoming sleepy-eyed, "I think Tamara is getting tired Conni, and we can continue this tomorrow morning if you like," Dawn suggested.

"Good idea. Let's dress Tamara in something sexy and soft and let her get to sleep," mom decided, as the two women dug through my nightie drawer.

They came up with a lemon colored long length, silk nightie. Man, it caressed me all over and the shimmery cool fabric was so nice hugging my body in bed.

Mom and Dawn tucked me in, both ladies kissed me good night, and I fell asleep almost immediately, sighing in the comfort of my soft night clothing.

Grownups Discuss Tamara – Narrator

"Every time she makes light of being in pain because it's not as bad as she had it before I just..." Conni declared between gritted teeth.

"Tell me about it. I'm the one who snapped a mascara in two. I have to admit that I was beginning to feel sorry for Hanky, but I don't anymore."

"Who is Hanky?" Conni asked, not having heard the name before.

"Oh, Tamara's father was named Hank. We just started calling him Hanky when Rhiannon made him a bimbo," Dawn supplied, "Why? Do you have a better name for her?"

"Brittany?" mom giggled, "or maybe Bambi?"

"Bambi Boobies... now there's a name! He, he, he," Dawn chuckled at the justice in such a bimbo-esque name.

"That's fitting. Imagine a guy who finds out his name is the pure definition of a sex toy," Conni enjoyed the irony of it.

"I'll talk it over with Rhiannon, but I'm sure it will stick in this case," Dawn decided, yawning, her own fatigue catching up with her.

"You had better head home before you fall asleep at the hog..." Conni was becoming quite tired herself.

"It was so nice to meet you two. God I'm so glad Rhiannon has a new goddaughter. She's like a new woman. I haven't seen her so bubbly in decades," Dawn said as she hugged Conni goodnight.

"I feel alive myself for the first time in months. Thank you so much for my daughter. She's so perfect I've cried myself to sleep more than once since I got her," Conni admitted as they broke apart.

"You've handled her difficulties well Conni, though I'm sure she will be dealing with them for many years to come. You have a tough job girl, since Tamara is so good at hiding her problems. You will need to draw her out and get her to share herself. I don't envy you that job, but I do envy you the loving daughter," Dawn waved as she went into the driveway to climb aboard her yellow Harley for the ride home.

Hanks New Name - Hank

I woke up feeling refreshed but it took a few moments for me to remember why I had a cock gag in my mouth with the salty taste of sperm flooding my taste buds. I immediately felt the two large items impaling my bottom, and the two giant boobs keeping me from moving very far. I reached around to try to dislodge the cock gag but it was firmly, locked into place.

I just lay there waiting for someone to put me to some other disgusting or demeaning task. I soon realized that I was enthusiastically sucking on the gag, drawing a thicker stream of sperm out of the tube. It was so good, I had to get more, so I started milking the tubing to force more into my mouth. It soothed me as if I had taken barbiturates. The more I got in me, the less I minded sucking cocks.