Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was becoming slightly bloated with the amount I had consumed by the time Dawn returned.

"I see you have a new record Hanky. You drank a whole gallon of dick juice, you nasty slut. Well, be that as it may, I have good news for you," she declared forcefully pumping another full cup into my face, "It was decided by your offspring's mother that you should be called, Bambi Boobies. I think that is just the perfect name for a whore like you. Get all that jizzum off the cock gag so I can take it out of your perfect cock sucking mouth."

I eagerly licked up everything that was available after she had turned off the flow of sperm.

Dawn popped the gag out of my face and said, "Go ahead, and lick your spermy lips. So, what's your name slut?"

"B... B... Bambi," I stuttered in shame.

"That's not all of it. I want the whole thing, NOW!"

"Bambi Boobies," I corrected.

"Make it a total sentence. I want you to sound as if you love your new name, or you will not only be in major pain, you won't be getting any jizzum in the near future either!"

"My name's Bambi Boobies," I intoned perkily, in my little girl voice, punctuating it with a giggle.

"That's better. Now say, 'My name's Bambi Boobies and I love being fucked."

"My name's Bambi Boobies and I love being fucked," I repeated, knowing where this was leading.

"Add sucking cocks to that, and I think we're getting somewhere," Dawn insisted, a cruel grimace on her face.

"My name's Bambi Boobies and I love being fucked and I love sucking big nasty cocks," I embellished, adding a giggle, trying to avoid her adding more to the phrase by being one step ahead of her.

"That's the spirit, but you left out those udders, so slip how much you love being milked like a dairy cow and you finally have the right mindset," Dawn decided, not quite willing to let me off the hook yet.

"My name's Bambi Boobies, I love being fucked, I love sucking big nasty cocks, and it drives me wild to be milked like a Jersey cow," I supplied with the requisite giggle.

"That's lovely Bambi. Now when I have the girls come in and move you to your happy place, I want you to announce that same thing to your adoring erect fans before I let them in to feed you more squirmy sperm. You will do that for me, won't you Bambi?" Dawn had obviously done this before.

I don't know what happened while I slept, but this Dawn was much crueler than when she put me to bed, so I dared not disappoint her, "Bambi will do it for you eagerly, Miss Dawn," and I threw in a giggle for good measure.

"You have the airhead act down quite well Bambi. See to it that you maintain the illusion until I tell you to stop doing it."

I giggled in reply.

Dawn let three of the girls in to drag my boobs and me to the room I occupied last night. I nearly lost it when they lifted my tits onto the rolling table, even with them ensconced in silk. I was so weak from not using my legs or arms to move myself about they nearly had to drag me.

"What's wrong with my feet? They won't let me put my heels down anymore, Miss Dawn," I asked, tiptoeing behind my boobs.

"You have to wear high heels for the rest of your days Bambi. You will never get to be a normal woman, so high heels make your legs look sexier and give your butt an alluring wiggle. You have every advantage needed to lure men to you as if you were magnetized. Get used to it," she responded flatly.

"Thank you so much Miss Dawn," I figured that being polite might be my only salvation.

"Girls, before we open the doors, does anyone need a pick-me-up? If you do, go ahead and nurse some. I'll wait," Dawn, offered to the ladies, who all three started suckling on my nipples swapping from time to time.

"Ughn... ooh... uh..." I moaned as the intense pleasure melted my mind once again.

The girls had my cunt positively drooling by the time they were sated.

"Scoot girls," Dawn commanded as she herself vacated the room, "Remember what I told you slut!"

The door slid open to the outside again and my supply of sperm was dangling there waiting for me to harvest it.

Well, it was dangling until they caught a glimpse of the titty slut drooling at both ends waiting for them.

"My name's Bambi Boobies, I love being fucked, I love sucking big nasty cocks, and it drives me wild to be milked like a Jersey cow!" I exclaimed with a giggle. I needn't say any more even if I could get it out around the huge piece of man meat that was fed to me.

'I was encased in cocks, all standing at attention and every one of them was for me!' I smiled with the realization, however immediately I thought, "Oh my god, what am I thinking!'

I was unable to think about it further though, because a giant jet of jizzum fired into the back of my throat and I moaned in the pure ecstasy of the experience. Thereafter I received sperm donations every minute or so as I orgasmed and sucked, while supplying milk to invigorate my studs.

Whenever a dick slipped from my mouth, I moaned and chanted, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Usually, there was a penis, slipped between my lips right about then.

Hour after hour, I was, fucked, cleaned, and fucked some more.

During one cleaning Dawn came in and whispered in my ear, "I was beginning to feel sorry for you yesterday, that is until I spoke with your offspring. You are deserving of every bit of this and more, cunt!"

"At least I know there's a boy somewhere to carry on the family name!" I retorted, in my one act of defiance since this hell had begun.

That bitch actually laughed! "Oh, no there isn't, Bambi!" she declared triumphantly.

I broke down crying at that point. It must be all of these feminine hormones I am awash in, "Poor Roger... what have I done?" I blubbered continuously until someone filled my swollen lips with a jizzum tube, whereupon I was once again, overcome with lust.

Forevermore the thoughts of Roger, no longer a man, would haunt my existence.

Prelude to a Slumber Party - Tamara

I awoke early as usual. Saturdays were always a great time to do whatever I wanted in the morning, dad usually slept in until noon.

My fuzzy slippers tickled my feet when I put them on. They were so cute and soft I always smiled when I thought to myself they are mine and no one is going to be angry with me for wearing them!

When I stumbled into the kitchen, mom was already there, waiting for me, with a hug, "You're better than an alarm clock girl. I can set my watch by you. What should we have for breakfast today?"

"Can I make omelets for us?" I asked hopefully.

"Only if I can coach. Is it a deal?"

"You bet! Eggs..." I recalled as I invaded the refrigerator, looking for them.

"Butter..." she offered, one of the ingredients I might not have realized I would need.

After gathering everything and placing it on the counter next to the stove, I dug out a frying pan, dropped a dollop of butter in it, and turned up the heat.

"You amaze me all of the time Tamara," Mom proclaimed. "You already make a better homemaker than many of your friends do, I wager!"

"I don't even know how to use a hammer..." I replied in surprise.

Mom giggled, "No, goofy, homemaker is someone who takes care of the family. Home builders are the ones with the hammers."

"Ohhhh..." I said, while carefully cracking the eggs into the bowl. I did pretty well too. I only had to fish out one piece of shell!

Mom handed me the whisk and showed me how it worked.

"This works better than a spoon," I realized, making the eggs all frothy.

"That's a relief," mom exclaimed.

"What's a relief?"

"I'm just happy to be able to teach you things and show you better ways than you already know. I'm relieved that you don't know so much. It makes me feel needed."

I set the bowl down and hugged her, "I'll always need you, mom."

"You better get back to it, you don't want the butter to burn," mom refocused me, but hugged me tightly before letting me go.

I finished making the first omelet and quickly made the second, however, mom had me make a third. She didn't say why.

When I put the food on the table, the doorbell rang and in came my god-sister Dawn, "Good morning ladies. Ooh, what's this? My god-sister cooks?"

"Mom, you knew Dawn was coming!" I accused with a smile.

"Sit down you two, we don't want Tamara's efforts to get cold," mom insisted.

It was a wonderful breakfast. Mom and Dawn were full of so much praise, I was embarrassed, but it felt nice to be appreciated.

My girl training continued for a while but we soon had to break off because it was time to get ready to go.

The phone rang and mom put it on speaker, "Hello?"

"Conni? Are my goddaughters there with you?" Rhiannon inquired.

"Yes, and they can hear you. I have the speaker phone on."

"Terrific! Well, Lovette came through. We are all invited to the slumber party, so get your nighties ready girls. I'll be there in about a minute and we can discuss the game plan," she informed us, "Oops, I'm in your driveway now. Answer the door girls!" She hung up the phone without any more ado.

We raced each other to the door, opened it, and Rhiannon marched in as if she owned the place, carrying her overnight bag, "That car is faster than I think sometimes."

"The parking outside Lori's house is going to be a real sight!" I decided.

"Yah, Lori's neighbors are going to think her place is a crack house," Dawn tittered.

"Well in literal terms..." Rhiannon started, thought better of it, and let the sentence fade.

I laughed myself into a case of hiccups though.

Mom and Dawn only let out a small snort of a laugh, but giggled at my reaction to the pun.

Mom taught me how to stretch my diaphragm and relieve the hiccups, by over-filling my lungs. (Moms know stuff like that.)

"What's everyone standing around for? Am I the only one eager to get to the slumber party?" Rhiannon inquired.

We all turned into a flurry of feminine activity, packing, dressing, and primping and were ready in no time.

"I suggest we arrive at slightly different times. Dawn, Conni, and Tamara you should arrive first. Dawn is technically with you two, and I'll be there as Lovette's guest. That should keep our relationship from being exposed. The girls would be wondering why the teacher showed up with a student, but when they find out that Lovette's my friend, that should confuse the issue enough," Rhiannon informed everyone.

"Wow, you should have been a general! You planned this as if it was a military strike," I surmised.

"Who says that I wasn't?" Rhiannon said, shocking all three of us, including Dawn. "Sometimes a girl just gets board. Anyway, when that slut Josephine took off on me, I decided I didn't want to play anymore and quit at Waterloo."

"No...! You weren't..." Conni started.

"The bindings on my boobs kept coming loose. I had to hold the ends together..." Rhiannon stated in excuse.

"So the reason you were painted with your hand..." Dawn began.

"Those hat were so cool, and the uniforms... well you know," Rhiannon blushed at the remembrance.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but the grownups were plenty shocked, so I stayed out of it.

"I learn things about my godmother everyday," Dawn stated in awe.

"You should have seen Josephine's face when she woke up as a man... as her little general no less," Rhiannon smiled at that point, "Too bad she sucked at being a general."

Mom and Dawn both laughed.

"Well, don't just stand there with your mouths agape, take off you three, I'll be twenty minutes behind you," she ordered.

Mom and Dawn saluted, so I did too and we headed out the door, Dawn to her hog, mom and I to the Jaguar.

Secrets Slumber and Revelation - Tamara

We pulled into Lori's driveway and as we rang the doorbell, Dawn pulled in behind us.

"Hi Tamara," Lori stated, "This must be your mother...?

"Call me Conni," mom told her as she offered her hand.

Lori shook it and said, "Nice to meet you." However, her attention was diverted as Dawn climbed the stairs after us.

"Lori, I want you to meet my god-sister, Dawn Whitham."

Lori froze like a deer in headlights.

Dawn took it right in stride, "Nice to meet you Lori," holding out her hand to shake.

"N... N... Hi," Lori stammered and hesitantly took Dawn's hand, not at all sure she would get it back.

"Looks like you've never met a body builder before," a small feminine voice came from behind Lori.

"Lovette!" Dawn exclaimed with open arms.

The two women embraced.

"Aunt Lovette?" Lori quietly stated, slightly shocked.

"Relax Lori. Dawn and I are long time friends," Lovette told her, "Looks like you have a few new tats Dawn."

"Just a few. I hear you have another friend coming along soon too," Dawn slyly stated.

"Rhiannon is coming and us big girls, so to speak, are going to party while the young ladies have theirs," Lovette giggled at the subterfuge.

"Yes, us big girls. Watch out Lovette, Lori is almost taller than you already," Dawn laughed aloud.

"I'd take offense if I didn't know how much you love dainty little ladies," Lovette rebuked, as she beckoned us inside.

Dawn swatted Lovette playfully on her bottom and we all chased them into Lori's house.

"Do you know what's going on?" Lori asked me in a whisper.

"Yes. You know how women are when there's a party," I explained.

"Huh?" Lori wasn't following my circular logic, which is exactly what I had hoped for.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I pouted exaggeratedly.

Now poor Lori was really confused, but she couldn't let her friend feel unwanted, "I'm extremely happy to see you, silly. I'm so glad you could come to my party."

"Is anyone else here yet?" I wondered, looking down hallways and into the living room.

"No, you are the first one. I wanted you to be here early, so you and I can spend some time together and I thought that you might want to help me set things up..." Lori asked hopefully.

"Oh, I'd be more than happy to help. How many of us are there going to be?" I inquired, so I would be able to figure how much we needed to do.

Lori was blushing beet red and answered, "Everyone I invited is already here."

It was my turn to be confused, which didn't last long because the doorbell rang.

Lori and Lovette dove for the door together, which was rather comical since they were almost the same size but Lovette has a better forward counterbalance so she opened the door, "Rhiannon! So good of you to come darling." Lovette hugged my pretty teacher, with her face over a foot from Rhiannon's since their boobs were at the same level.

"Miss Rhiannon? You, came to my slumber party?" Lori stood with her mouth agape.

"Oh, hi Lori. Actually, I'm here for Lovette's slumber party," Rhiannon dissembled while she released Lovette.

"Lori, I've known Rhiannon for quite a while. We've even done a... well umm... We've worked together, yah that's it. We've worked together before."

"Good recovery Lovette," Conni giggled.

Lori's mom joined us, "Sorry I didn't get here sooner, but I was putting snacks out."

Lori decided she should introduce us, "Everyone, this is my mom and Lovette's sister, Lucy. Mom, this is my teacher, Miss Rhiannon."

"Nice to meet you," and handshakes came in stereo.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet my new best friend, Tamara Cromwell and her mother, Conni."

Lucy shook mom's hand but me, me she gave a hug so big my feet were dangling above the floor, "You my dear, have the most enthusiastic best friend ever. Lori can't speak about anything but, Tamara."

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Lovette," I replied still floating in the air.

"My goodness, I don't think I've seen a girl wear a dress in... well in a long time. I thought Lori was loosing it when she started wearing dresses more often. I love seeing the two of you looking so beautiful. You're a good influence on her."

When Lucy set me down, she looked around her and then said, "Oh my god, do I feel underdressed!" when she realized that she was the only one wearing slacks.

"Don't worry about it Lucy. I've been having Tamara wear dresses because her father wouldn't buy her any," mom told her, covering for me.

It seems that I like to wear dresses now. They make my legs feel nice and I feel like one of the girls when I do. (I couldn't wear dresses as a boy.)

"Everyone into the living room. This hallway is getting too crowded," Lucy stated as she led the way.

I paired up with Lori and asked, "Did you mean, when I asked you before, that I'm the only girl you invited to the slumber party?"

Lori blushed and replied, "Yes."

"I was so worried about what to do at a slumber party... I've never been to one before," I admitted.

"I've never been to one either. I'm not very popular I'm afraid. The other girls think I'm spooky," Lori informed me, which surprised me quite a bit.

"Spooky? You always seem to get along with all of the other girls really well."

"I'll tell you about it when we have a chance to be alone, if that's alright with you."

"Sure," this was interesting. She sounded like it was a real deep dark secret. I felt so special since she wanted to share it with me.

We chose seats in the living room, Rhiannon, Dawn, and Lovette on the couch, and Lori and I on the love seat. Lucy excused herself and slipped away down the hall.

"Oh good! Lucy left her no calorie dressing for the vegetables!" Lovette exclaimed as she adeptly scooped up some on a carrot.

"No calorie? Usually low calorie means it tastes like..." I caught myself before I actually said anything more.

Lovette laughed, "I know what you mean! Nevertheless, Lucy's is delicious. It's an old secret family recipe. Give it a try Tamara. Lori, show Tamara it's not poison," she laughed again.

Lori dug out a big scoop and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Okay, if she likes it..." I put some on a piece of broccoli and sampled it. "Mmm, it tastes like sharp white cheddar and bacon."

Dawn dug in and tried it next, "I don't care how many calories it has. I'll work them off later," she declared, flexing her bicep. "No way does this have zero calories Lovette!"

"Guaranteed or your figure back," Lovette assured her.

Rhiannon stared at it for a moment, "She's right Dawn. You could eat as much of that as you want and will never gain a single pound from it." Rhiannon stood up and held her hands over Dawn's eyes, with her fingers spread.

"OH! Yes, now I understand," she remarked, as though she had been wearing decoder glasses or something.

Lori blushed and Lovette twittered. I on the other hand just looked puzzled, but felt better, when Lori held my hand reassuringly.

There was a bright pastel streak, which flashed by in the hallway and an announcement from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready, everyone to the table."

"Wow, your mom is sure fast!" I told Lori.

"You saw her?" Lori's eyes were wide in astonishment.

"I just told you I did. I would never lie to you Lori, unless I really, really had to!"

Lori cleared her throat, stood, and then led me to the dining table, with everyone else in tight formation behind us.

The table was set so beautifully, I had to gasp, "That's the most beautiful setting I have ever seen Lori." Every piece seemed to glow with it's own inner fire. The patterns had knot work all around the edges and dragons on the plates rim chasing each other around inside of the knots. The center of each plate was different with what appeared to be runes.

"Thank you Tamara. Mom only brings it out for very special occasions," she smiled as she had me sit in the chair right next to her.

Lucy was very fast putting the dishes on the table. Not as fast as she was in the hallway, but she was as quick, as anyone that I'd seen before was.

"I love your dress Lucy. Very smart with just a hint of sexy," Rhiannon observed, smiling from ear to ear.

Lucy blushed and said, "Thank you Rhiannon. I just felt that since we had such exalted company, it was only proper and polite."