Goddess Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked questioningly at Rhiannon, with a, 'does she know?' look.

Rhiannon looked back, smiled and nodded.

I caught the whole exchange and it sent chills right up and down my spine.

Lucy bowed her head and said, "Thanks be to the god and goddess."

Everyone but me replied, "So mote it be."

Hey, I didn't know what was going on, but even mom had known what to say. I was embarrassed having not said it, but Rhiannon winked at me, which to me meant everything, was all right.

"I have prepared pasties for everyone and there is a fine red wine chilling. Lori will be, allowed some, but it is up to Conni whether Tamara will imbibe. There is crystal clear spring water and my own homemade juices for anyone who would care for some."

Lucy stood, entered the kitchen, and returned with a bottle, which appeared to have an incredibly faded label on it. She proffered the cork to Rhiannon, and then poured a taste into a big funny looking spoon.

After Rhiannon had approved the cork, she tasted the spoonful and proclaimed, "Magnificent." The look she shot Conni was utterly unmistakable, it said, 'Tamara should try this'.

Conni wasn't about to give up her decision-making ability, even to a goddess, "Who makes the wine, Lucy? Is there a vintage?"

"This is from a family vineyard. It dates to 1437," Lucy looked almost trapped, as if she hadn't wanted to say how old the wine was.

"Holy! Yes, Tamara may partake! Dear lord, that's older than the whole continent!" Conni was astonished, "Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!"

Mom was even, flushed, when she whispered to me, "Tamara, if that bottle were sold at auction, it would be worth as much or more than Rhiannon's car."

When Lucy poured the wine, Rhiannon first and then the rest of us, I noticed the wineglass had more of the knot-work around it and it gave off a bluish glow.

Lucy placed a semi-circular pastry on everyone's plate there was a seam around the rounded edge, doubled over and pressed with a fork to seal it.

When everyone had theirs, I waited and watched to see how to eat it.

Rhiannon smiled at me, used her fork to pierce the top part of the pastry around the seam, and then lifted it over making it cover the whole plate. She took her knife and placed a pad of butter on each half, which melted quickly.

I followed along and inside the shell, I found steak, potatoes, peas, rutabaga, and parsley, "Neat! A whole meal in a pie shell," I happily exclaimed.

"I haven't had one of these in quite a few years. This is a lovely treat, Lucy," Rhiannon stated with a smile, as she delicately chewed small bites of the pasty.

Lucy beamed with pride at the praise, "I am overjoyed you approve, Rhiannon."

"Tamara, I just can't resist the teacher in me. The pasties you are eating come from the region, which the goddess, you are named after, protects. They were, made for the miners in the area to take into the mines for lunch. That was way back before Tupperware or plastic wrap so they were a way to take the food with them, without having a pot or bowl with them. Pasties just might be the world's first fast food," Rhiannon informed me.

"Thank you Miss Rhiannon. That's a very special insight for me."

Lucy was studying me closely, but I pretended not to notice.

I sipped my wine and it tasted so nice. It felt like the grapes were singing to my tongue, "Mmm, this is tasty. Does all wine taste like this?"

"Um..." mom tried.

"Ah..." Dawn wanted to cover, but was at a loss.

"No, Tamara, this is a very special wine. You may never taste its like again," Rhiannon informed me, completely honestly. "Unless Lucy has a basement full she wants to share with you," Rhiannon tittered, winking at Lucy, who blushed.

We finished eating our dinner, and I went to help Lucy take the dishes into the kitchen but she wouldn't let me.

"You and Lori take off and play," she insisted.

"When can we give her the birthday presents?"

"Oh, give me about half an hour and we can all get together in the living room, alright?" Lucy ruffled my hair and shooed me.

I joined Lori in her room and asked, "Do we play with Barbies now?"

"Do you really want to?" Lori asked, "Or would you like to talk about how I know that you're really Roger?"

The whole world went out of focus, as if I was looking through my own eyes from far away. When I snapped back forward into my head I said, "What? I'm not..."

"I know Roger. I'm not guessing that you are Roger. I know you are Roger. I can see you in there," she insisted, "But don't be frightened. I'll share my secret with you. I want you to know, because we are from the same hidden world that normals will never know. That's why I know I can be close to you and share who I really am."

"Are you like Miss Rhiannon?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Oh goodness no! I'm not a goddess!" she remarked with a little giggle.

"You, know who she is?" I was totally astonished.

"Yes, I've known for some time. Goddess Rhiannon has known who I am for longer than that," she admitted, "For a goddess, Rhiannon is the nicest one."

"Oh... so you know about her husband then..."

"She's married?" Lori was astonished this time.

"No, her husband died long ago, but he was a mortal like us," I supplied, sitting on her bed with her.

"Like you," Lori corrected.

"Okay you know about Rhiannon and me. I won't think anything bad about you, honest. Unless you don't want to be my friend anymore because I was a boy, then I'd just be sad."

"I'll just come out and say it then. I'm a pixie," she swallowed hard.

"I thought you were a cute pixie when I was a boy, so now we can be pixies together?"

"No, Tamara, I'm a real pixie. Mom's a pixie and so is aunt Lovette. Mom is very old. She made the wine we drank at dinner," Lori admitted, staring deeply into my eyes looking for my reaction.

"That's great. So, you are going to be around a long time too? You're so lucky," I hugged her tight.

"I thought of so many reactions you might have had, but this one I never expected. You aren't frightened or upset," she smiled brightly, "I love you!"

She kissed me on the mouth, which startled me but I didn't push her away or anything.

"I have to ask you a question though, Tamara. Did you really see mom run by in the hallway?"

"I wouldn't have said I did, if I hadn't."

"Normals aren't supposed to be able to see us when we move that fast, and Dawn had to look through Rhiannon's vision to see that we're pixies. What do you see when you look at me?"

"You look like you always did, except that you have a bright pink glow all around you. Your mom is Lavender and Lovette is bright red. Rhiannon and Dawn are both golden."

Lori stood up and yelled, "MOM!"

There was a blur and instantly Lucy was with us.

"You're not hurt. What's the scream all about?"

"Woof, Lucy you are Fast, with a capitol F!"

"YOU SAW ME?"

"Mom, Tamara is..."

"It's alright Lori. I know what Tamara is," Rhiannon assured everyone in the room as she joined us.

"What am I, Rhiannon?" I quietly squeaked, suddenly afraid I'd grow another head or something.

Rhiannon changed into her golden goddess form evoking gasps from everyone except Dawn and me.

"Calm yourself child. The goddess Rhiannon has known from the start that within you resides the sole of a sorceress untrained. Your new friend was simply, frightened by things long in the past. Pixies and Sorceresses haven't gotten along very well in the past. Now a days they have learned to be friends and even closer in some cases. Tamara is still the same sweet girl you've grown close to in the past few days, so throw off your prejudice and hug her or there will be a very annoyed goddess in this room."

Lori, "eeped," and threw her arms around me immediately.

"Pixies aren't as bored as they once were. In this world there is so much to see and do, therefore they don't go off and annoy sorceresses just for kicks and wind up with their little hoo-haws getting kicked by angry sorceresses. Long life can be very boring when the fastest transportation is a horse," Rhiannon informed the uneducated. "I'm going to change back now, so don't get out of hand right away, cause if there's anything worse than a pissed off sorceress, it's a pissed off goddess!"

Mom had arrived in time for the show and looked like all of the blood drained out of her face, "Rhiannon? Would you catch mom before she hurts her nose?"

"Oof! That was very observant of you, Tamara. Dawn! Get your big assed muscles over here and lend a hand will you?"

Dawn hoisted mom into the air as if she weighed ten pounds and asked, "Where to pixies?"

All three tittered and Lucy said, "Take her to my room, first door on your right."

"I had hoped to break the news to Conni a little gentler than that..." Rhiannon sighed.

"What color is Conni, Tamara," Lori asked.

"Mom's a warm yellow," I supplied.

"Hey, Lovette, Tamara says that you're a scarlet woman!" she giggled into her hand.

"Lori? Was the blue glow in the dip, pixie dust?" the auras all around me were beginning to make sense, so I tried to confirm what I suspected.

"Yes, that's why no calories."

"What did you think all of the colors were about Tamara," Lucy asked in fascination.

"I just thought all girls saw the colors and boys didn't."

"In your case, that was true. Boys don't become sorceresses. Therefore, when I made you a girl, it freed your abilities. I would have told you, but you've had a hell of a week," Rhiannon lovingly stroked my hair away from my face.

"Can I ask just one more question?" I asked her.

"Sure."

"What's a pixie?"

The laughter was uproarious.

"Sorry Tamara, we were laughing because no one bothered to make sure you knew about pixies," Rhiannon assured me, "According to mythology, Pixies are small, winged creatures with heads too large for their bodies. They have small pointed ears and noses and arched eyebrows. Their wings are shiny and translucent, and they are seen wearing seasonal colors and flora. They are friendly but capricious and are given to non-malicious mischief. They wear caps of foxglove and toadstools, both plants they hold sacred."

"That's what normals think Pixies are. However, real Pixies are right in front of you. These ladies are small, but not tiny. Lori, would you pull your hair back for Tamara?" Rhiannon requested.

Lori pulled her long hair back and there, exposed for everyone was a pair of pointy ears.

"Tamara, look," Lucy encouraged. She didn't need to uncover her ears, they had been exposed all night, however as Tamara watched, Lucy's ears went out of focus and when you could see them again, they were as pointy as Lori's ears, and then Lovette's ears did the same thing.

"Wings..." Rhiannon prompted.

All three ladies unfolded very large translucent butterfly type wings.

"That is so cool! Lori your wings are beautiful. I'm so jealous," I told my friend. I wanted to hug her but when I stepped close, she backed away from me, "What's the matter Lori?" I stuck out my lower lip, upset that she was frightened of me.

Rhiannon cleared her throat and then said, "Lori is very exposed right now, and her wings are incredibly fragile. You could hurt her if you aren't careful."

Lori slowly came towards me. I felt it was best that she came to me, so she wouldn't be concerned. I held my hands out towards her but let her place them on her flanks so we could hug.

"I'm so proud of you girls. Lori, you can hide your wings if you like hon.," Rhiannon suggested. "Tamara, when Lori is older, she too will be able to hide her ears the way her mom and Lovette do. Until then she needs to use her hair to hide them."

"She's good at it too. If her glow didn't have pointed ears, I wouldn't ever have guessed," I confirmed.

"You, knew I had pointed ears? You, never said anything? Why didn't you ask?" Lori stammered.

"I thought they were beautiful, and even when I was Roger, I wanted to get to know you, because of them," I admitted, blushing and looking at my shoes.

"You could see auras when you were Roger?" Rhiannon asked, the last person, whom I thought would be shocked.

"Uh huh. I used to be hit when I told people about their colors. Dad was angry that his was muddy brown, and mom's was sunny yellow. Rhiannon was always golden. All of the other kids had their own colors."

"Wow, now I'm impressed, Tamara. Boys never become sorceresses, but even so, you still had some of the potential. You will one day be a very powerful sorceress," confirmed Rhiannon with a maternally proud smile.

Dawn leaned in close to Rhiannon and whispered, "Bambi is lucky you got to her first!"

Rhiannon laughed and whispered back, "Sorceresses who are abused as children can be vengeful indeed. I'm certain that Roger one day would have had to become female, one way or another, and then splat, Hank would pay."

"Come on Tamara, let's get in our nighties and we can slumber party. Maybe the big girls, will play too?" Lori was acting like herself again, knowing that I had know she was different, all along.

We started grabbing our stuff and the grownups all wondered back to the living room.

Once clad in our gossamer finery I giggled and said, "Come on Lori, Let's put mom in her nightie while she's napping."

Lori's pixyish face took on a wonderful mischievous smile and she agreed.

We finish quickly, slipped into the living room with the others, and were, greeted by Lovette, who hugged us in turn and squealed, "You two look positively delicious."

Everyone told stories and laughed. We had a wonderful time for better than half an hour when mom came stumbling out from the bedroom, "How the heck did I wind up in my nightie?"

I swear we tried to stifle it, but it was too insistent, therefore our giggles gave us away immediately.

"I know whose idea it was too! Tamara, thanks sweetie, I'm sorry that I fainted... again," she blushed and peered about her, looking for wings, pointed ears or maybe a golden goddesses.

Lucy hugged her and announced, "Quite understandable my dear. I myself almost fainted when I heard your Tamara is a sorceress."

Mom looked a little unsteady again but managed to ask, "What does all of this mean?"

"It means, oh mother of my favorite god-sister, that you are going to have one of the most interesting lives a mortal woman has ever had," Dawn smiled and hugged her big enough that her feet were off the floor.

The slumber party went silly after that and we all had a giggly fun time.

Bambi What Are You – Bambi

My time went dizzyingly quickly with orgasms, cleaning, and milking.

Once Dawn returned, I asked her something, which had been bothering me for some hours, "Miss Dawn? Why don't I get hungry, or want to eat regular food?"

"Oh my, Bambi, aren't you getting enough jizzum? We could see if you could handle more cocks if you're still hungry," Dawn taunted.

I was long past being ashamed of sucking dick so I answered, "I'm drinking enough cum to provide for my daily requirements then."

"Well, I'll let Rhiannon answer that one," Dawn declared with a knowing smile.

The room became, energized as the now familiar form of Rhiannon the Goddess appeared in front of me, "Bambi, so nice to see your sperm coated face again. Dawn and I found out how very lucky you are that I was able to punish you, rather than you waiting around for your offspring to do it. However, that isn't why I'm here."

Rhiannon had paused so long I asked, "W... w... why are you here?"

"Why to help you on to your next life of course!"

"After all this... you're going to kill me?"

"Heavens no Bambi! I would never waste all of this training my dear."

"So, now is when my boobies get small enough I can be a street walker?"

"Good guess, but wrong Bambi. Your boobies stay the gargantuan size I made them."

"But Dawn said..." I stammered incredulously.

"We wanted you to think you would be returned to a more normal looking slut. You might have become despondent otherwise," Rhiannon answered, obviously enjoying drawing out my sentencing.

"So I'm being sold to a brothel, or a freak show?"

"You do have a mundane imagination Bambi. No my dear," Rhiannon raise her hands, bringing forth swirling golden balls of magical force which she flung in my direction.

I felt lighter than I had in weeks, and in fact, I actually began to float above the bed!

"You are to become a succubus, Bambi, cursed to roam the world in search of sperm. You will find yourself chasing the night around the planet, ever searching for a man who will supply you with the biggest load of jizzum in the area as he slumbers. The ever present need to feed on a man's release, to feel the creamy juices flowing down your throat, to enjoy his nursing on your mammoth breasts, so that he will provide you with more sperm, will consume the rest of eternity for you. You are trapped in the body of an insatiable, freakishly hugely busted, mega slut, for all time."

I was fast loosing focus on what Rhiannon was telling me as my yearning swelled.

"You should envy your playmates here at Dawn's pleasure palace, they at least have a chance to earn their forgiveness, returning to an almost normal life after serving their penance. You will soon have no other thought than about the next cock you will be sucking. Now off with you Bambi, fulfill the nocturnal fantasies of desperately lonely men who need the release only you can provide."

'Damn I'm glad she finish her ranting, I need cock and I need it NOW!' I thought, 'Nice... I can fly. I can fly through walls and solid objects now. This sure will make it easier to find cocks! There's one now! God, he looks like he hasn't gotten off in six months! Poor baby, I know you'll feel so much better after you give me that immense load making your pretty balls so blue! Come to momma!'

I slipped his morning bone into my drooling lips and sucked greedily on his jizzum fountain. I flopped one of my massive hanging boob's nipples into his snoring mouth, only to feel the orgasmic stimulation firing throughout my very being.

'Yah, baby, suck on mommy's milk! It feeds strong boners twelve ways! Mmm sperm, so much sperm, is backing up, in your big smelly balls. Okay now fuck mommy! Yes!' I mentally encouraged my slumbering jizzum supply, knowing that in his dream, he could feel and see my wanton feminine form fucking and sucking him.

'How could that silly Rhiannon think that this was punishment?' I mused, while I happily sucked the boy until he was dry.

"Aw... all gone! Well, on to the next hairy Dick!' I mindlessly mused, flying off ethereally in search of my next sperm donor.

Epilog

Tamara and Conni's adventure with sorcery, pixies, goddess, and more proved to be the stuff of legends. They grew as close as any mother and daughter, could. The trials and tribulations any young girl experienced were all Tamara's for the taking.

Dawn and Rhiannon continued working to make their little corner of the world a better place, later aided by the awesome powers of the Sorceress Tamara.

Lori eventually married Tamara, sealing a pact, which healed the rift between sorceresses and pixies. Their daughter grew to be a special kind of pixie, whose like would shed peace upon all who would know her.

Lucy, the proud grandmother would champion the peace with all pixies.

Lovette... well, her acting and modeling career is known throughout the land, and men, fantasizing about making love to her in their sleep would awaken suddenly to view an ethereal creature who appeared to be mostly boobs, draining their aching balls for them.

Joni, whose help with Bambi was so necessary, was finally paroled. Rhiannon changed her back into the woman she so desired to be, as long as she remained away from schoolboys.

The other women... err... objects of Rhiannon's just punishments, met various ends. Most of them pleaded to remain the buxom women they had become use to being, and many of those became loving mothers, but that's another story!