Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 05

Story Info
The Final Chapter of the sexual education of Sally.
15.4k words
4.69
12.2k
14
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers

[Note to Readers: This is not a story with quick short sex scenes, so if that is your goal, it might not suit you. The reason it is long though is because of very detailed sex scenes, as well as an attempt to explore the mind of an inexperienced eighteen year old girl-that part is even more invented than the rest of the story]

"Grandpa, wake up."

Sally felt especially nervous. It was the 13th day that Sally had been sent to wake up her grandfather, which had started Sally's sexual education. The eighteen year old was superstitious, like most of the students at the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls, and for that matter, most adherents of her congregation, the Church of Lot's Daughters.

So the 13th morning was bound to be unlucky, and to make it worse, today Sally's Mom had not sent her up to wake Mom's father, who lived with them. He had been the patriarch that Sally's Mom had employed to have initiate her daughter, just as Mom had been taught about sex by him at age eighteen, though Grandma Edna had been alive then, and spry enough to participate.

Edna had passed away a few months earlier, but not before Sally had enjoyed the mysterious noises filtering through the shared wall between her bedroom and her grandparents. She had enjoyed learning about what caused those joyous sounds even more.

Except this morning, Sally was sent up to wake not that Grandpa, but rather her Dad's Father, who was much sterner. The long time widower was a deacon at the Pillars of Salt Cathedral, a more established and even more conservative church than Lot's Daughters. Sally barely knew this grandfather, who she saw only at Christmas and Easter each year. There had been some sort of split with him before Sally could remember, and she had come to understand that he only kept up nominal contact because Sally was his only grandchild.

Sally's classmates, Beatrice and Esther, had still slept over in spite of his unexpected arrival. Esther's parents were away at their seed convention a few more days, and Sally's parents thought that sending Beatrice home before Esther would be unfair. Sally had smirked when they had announced that, realizing that the real reason probably had a lot to do with her parents' desires to share more sexual adventures with her voluptuous brunette guest, who seemed willing to try anything with enthusiasm, and offered a pleasant contrast with Sally's own lithe blonde athletic body.

The girls had decamped from Sally's bedroom to a makeshift set up in the attic to accommodate Dad's father. Well before his arrival, Sally had sent her guests back down to her room for a sound check. She experienced unexpected pangs of jealousy when Beatrice reported that Esther had spanked her, and then they had fingered each other to orgasms. Sally imagined Esther moaning and Beatrice groaning but this was buffered by the knowledge that since Sally had heard nothing, the trio could indulge in a full range of sex play while the elder visitor slept below. They would not however be able to sneak into Mom's Dad's room to play at night.

To make up for that, all three young women, alone and in combinations, had spent extra time visiting that Grandpa as he sat in the sun room during the afternoon before Dad's father arrived. Sally's Mom had joined in the fun.

It had begun with Sally sliding into the sun room, noticing that Grandpa's eyes were closed.

"Grandpa, wake up," she had said softly, and then giggled. She quickly had dropped to her knees by his chair, brushing his newspaper off his lap. She could see that his cock was already half swollen within his pants.

"He must be having sweet dreams," she had said to the room.

Sally had been so busy carefully undoing her grandfather's zipper that she had failed to notice that her two guests, Beatrice and Esther, also slipped into the room to watch. They stayed quiet as she gently nudged his manhood, allowing it to pop up and out of his fly on its own, the hardness increasing by the second.

The two other youngsters had managed to remain quiet as they admired the practiced ease with which Sally had then slowly closed her fist around her Grandpa's shaft and started to pump it. The slit on the tip had started to gape open, and Sally had lowered her head, her tongue flicking out to capture the first bead of moisture.

"Grandpa, wake up," she had tried again, her breath still washing over the throbbing organ in her fist. Not that she had really wanted him to wake up at just that moment. It was just part of the ritual.

No such ritual existed with her Dad's father. Though she barely knew him, Sally understood that he was a much more stern patriarch than her Mom's father. Despite this, instead of assuming that he would disown Sally if she woke him up with a handjob, she giggled, wondering if that was how he would really react, if he discovered her palm around his already erect member. Sally knew that even though she was new to sex, she already was becoming expert at handjobs.

That brought her mind back to the afternoon sex the day before. Sally had bobbed up and down on her Grandpa's tasty treat just a few times before her guests fell to their knees on either side of her. Being a good hostess, she had offered each of them a taste.

Grandpa had started moaning as Beatrice's lush lips encircled his helmet and ever so slowly sank down his shaft to his root, and then rose again to the tip, where she paused to tickle his balls and tease his slit with her teeth.

Esther had anxiously nudged Beatrice aside then. Grandpa started to groan and held Esther's long mane in both hands as she had practiced her oral skills, carefully wrapping her tongue around his girth, licking all along and around.

That noise had attracted Sally's Mom, as evidenced by the familiar voice saying "Grandpa, wake up" from the doorway behind the trio of teen tramps in training.

"I want to watch Esther taking your cock up her ass," Mom had continued as she stepped closer.

"B...bu...bu...but it's so long," Esther had interrupted her activity to protest.

"But it isn't as fat as my Dad's, so it should be easier to fit in your ass," Sally had encouraged. "Beatrice will lick your cunny while you do it. That should make it easier."

Esther's eyes went wide, not quite believing Sally's encouragement, but, as she had throughout the sleepover, she complied. To her pleasant surprise, the feeling of Beatrice licking her gash had distracted her nicely from the moment when her anal ring was penetrated. Esther had then discovered that Grandpa's cock fit her colon completely--- filling the space, stretching it slightly, but with almost no pain, just a huge sense of fullness like she had to empty her bowel. Instead of pressing to expel it however, her muscles instinctively started to milk the meat.

Sally and her Mom had helped out by suckling Esther's tiny titties. The advantage of such a flat chest was that the women did not need to even cup the mounds to guide the nipples to their respective lips. That had allowed them to focus on toying with the nubbins with tongues and teeth. The different styles had confused Esther briefly, but she had just sighed and rode the waves of pleasure that all the varied stimuli were sending through her body. She had desperately wanted to hold on and feel her bowel flooded by Grandpa's great gobs of goo, but that was not going to happen just then. Before Grandpa climaxed, Esther had experienced the greatest orgasm of her young and admittedly inexperienced existence. It had felt like she imagined it would be like to be standing astride a fault line as an earthquake shook.

Esther had been about to collapse back onto Grandpa's chest when Sally and her Mom both reached around to support her back. They had continued to lap at her nipples, gradually slowing their pace as the shock waves had ceased. Beatrice however had stopped licking Esther's cunny, sliding back to grin up at Esther, displaying a chin coated in Esther's excretions.

Grandpa had spoken for the first time as Sally lifted Esther clear of his cock.

"Edna would never leave me sticking up in the air like that."

"True," his daughter had agreed, "and since Sally has taken over her grandmother's wake up duties, I think she should be responsible for relieving your discomfort as well."

All three eighteen year olds had giggled at the idea that somehow sucking Grandpa's cock might be seen as a chore.

"Close your eyes and just imagine that it is Grandma Edna licking your flesh clean and then sucking out your seed," Sally had suggested, hoping that since it was Grandpa who had instructed her in how to orally please him, that the techniques might be Edna's. Even if they weren't, Sally had confidence in her cock sucking skills.

First, she had licked all around the root, cleaning a ring of flesh large enough for her to form two fingers into a fleshy cock ring, which she had used both to stabilize his cock and prevent him ejaculating before she wanted him to.

Then she had flicked her tongue across his pee slit, capturing the mixture of his seepage and Esther's essence. She had lifted her face to his and kissed him, just teasing him with a taste.

"Hey, the rest of us want some too," Sally's Mom had cooed into her daughter's ear.

Sally, still a good daughter, lowered her mouth back to Grandpa's spout and captured enough fluid that she had been able to give each of the other three women a quick taste before returning to her task.

She had known that she could probably make Grandpa come just by relaxing her grip on his shaft, allowing his sperm to surge toward freedom, but she had chosen to prolong the adventure. Her tongue had rolled around the throbbing flesh from just under the ridge to the spot where her fingers maintained their grip, careful to bathe every scrap of his flesh with her saliva. She had then swiftly licked up the underside of the shaft in one smooth stroke, nibbling the flap of skin that tied head and shaft together.

"Doesn't that taste gross?" Esther had asked.

"It tastes like two of my favourite people mingled together," Sally had grinned up at her chum, before taking Grandpa's knob into her cheek.

She had relaxed her grip, pumping Grandpa's meat with her fist. Her audience could see that she swallowed some of the load, but she had kept her lips sealed tightly around his helmet until the pulsating of the prick had subsided entirely, and his balls had relaxed in their sack.

When Sally finally lifted her head from Grandpa's lap, streaks of seed slid down his shaft. Beatrice and Sally's Mom bumped shoulders as they dove to lick him clean, but not before noticing Sally relax her lower jaw to display a mouthful of cream.

Esther's delay in diving to lick Grandpa was rewarded by Esther being the recipient of a giant snowball shoved from Sally's tongue deep into Esther's cheek, and down her throat. The two young women tangled tongues until Esther had fully experienced both the taste and the feeling.

"Time to let Grandpa rest, girls," Sally's Mom had insisted at that point. With a pat on her daughter's butt, she instructed them to head out to the pond to cool down.

The three schoolgirls obeyed, but as Sally exited the porch, she looked back with a lingering glace that confirmed that Grandpa's hand was kneading his daughter's butt in a way that suggested that napping was the last thing on his mind. That put a skip in Sally's step as she bounced along to catch up with her guests, hoping for more fun and games at the pond.

She was not disappointed. Esther and Beatrice were tossing clothing aside before Sally caught up to them, even though she was just seconds behind. Sally loved the way that Beatrice's curvy butt jiggled, and also appreciated the peek-a-boo effect created as the well endowed youngster's generous jugs flopped teasingly out from her sides. They had been rivals for years, but Sally had come to appreciate Beatrice in new ways. The arrival of Esther was also adding loads of fun in ways Sally was anxious to explore further. However, the news about her other grandfather made the young woman uneasy.

The girls played nude in the pond for a while, with lots of splashing and dunking leading to touching, but they never advanced to full on sex.

The sun was still bright in the sky when Sally's Dad rode his horse up to the edge of the water. Esther, still a bit new to sexual adventures, ducked into the water, so that only her head was visible, Beatrice, who was already much more playful, bobbed up out of the water so that her entire naked glory was clearly visible. She then started to splash Esther, who instinctively rose up to retaliate, giving Sally's Dad a quick view of her slender frame, with perky little tits topped by nipples that had become fully erect due to the combination of the water and the circumstances. Esther splashed across the pond, with Beatrice in pursuit. Sally chose sides quickly, grabbing Beatrice by the shoulders, and forcing her under the surface, face and all.

While the horse drank its fill, Dad made no secret of watching his daughter and her friends frolicking.

"You don't look at all nervous about my father coming for a visit," he remarked when Sally stopped dunking Beatrice long enough to make eye contact.

"Distractions helps," Sally grinned, the water dripping from her blonde hair onto the slopes of her tits, then rolling down to the erect nipples, until gravity did its thing and made each droplet fall. She noticed how that held her Dad's gaze, and his tongue wet his lower lip. "The girls and I would be pleased to provide you with some distraction."

"You already are."

"But sexual relief always seems to work better than just visual entertainment."

"I think what she means is that the water is perfect, and you should strip gown and join us," Beatrice boldly added. "It's not like you didn't have fun with us in Grandpa's room."

"Well, what happens in Grandpa's room is supposed to stay in Grandpa's room....." Dad responded, but he was already sliding off the saddle.

"Except when it spills over into the sunroom," Esther giggled.

Dad was a bit puzzled by that comment since he had been out fixing fences during that escapade.

"And outdoor fucking is something we all need to try," Sally added, "besides which, you and I already fucked in your room, so we aren't strictly limited to Grandpa's room. Plus, last we saw, Mom was making sure that Grandpa was well taken care of."

Her Dad responded by stripping naked. His beer can cock was already fully erect, so it stuck straight out from his groin as soon as it was exposed. Despite this he still insisted, "My Dad, unlike your Mom's Dad, is the opposite of someone that makes you think about sex."

"Then you better get rid of that sperm before he harshs your mellow," Sally replied with a giggle.

"Who gets to go first?" Esther wondered out loud. Her arms were still crossed over her nipples, but her eyes were glued to the fat cock approaching the three young women. Her tongue wet her lower lip.

"Which ho gets first go, you mean?" Beatrice chuckled, already walking out of the water towards the inviting instrument. "I might not be as experienced a ho as Sally, but Esther honey, you have yet to really be a ho, where I think I've shown my potential."

"Maybe that just means Esther just needs more practice," Dad suggested.

Sally took charge. "No one needs to be greedy. My Dad's cock is an all day sucker, even if we use him as an all day fucker. We will start by all three licking him. Beatrice will get the tip, working down. Esther, start at his balls and work up until your tongue twists with Beatrice. I will work on his balls from behind, and enjoy his taint and anus too, until we switch places."

His cock nodded, which was all the agreement the ladies needed as they surrounded him, crouching in the shallow water, mouths hungrily attacking his meat. They followed the pattern Sally had described, between the three of them bathing every bit of that throbbing organ, plus the associated regions. It did not take long for Dad to get weak in the knees.

"I'm about to burst," he shouted, almost loud enough to be heard back at the farmhouse, though Mom and Grandpa were likely still too busy to care.

"Paint Esther's face so we can lick her clean," Sally ordered, and then jabbed her tongue back into her father's butthole. The contact of her tip with his prostate triggered an explosion so fast and furious that Esther barely had time to pull her mouth clear, not that she minded swallowing the first splash. The neophyte was still learning to love the salty sweet cream.

Beatrice touched Esther's chin, turning it until their lips net. The voluptuous brunette hungrily explored Esther's cheeks briefly, until Sally reminded them not to miss capturing the rest of her Dad's offering.

One spurt had landed on Beatrice's back, and Sally licked that clean as she worked her way around to join in the fun. She loved how even a gentle touch of her tongue on Beatrice's flesh sent a shudder through her guest's body. Sally loved how Beatrice's tits wobbled, but there was something about how Esther's perky nipples poked out of her teeny tits that warmed Sally's belly in a special way. When the next gob of goo landed on the slope of Esther's chest, Sally did not hesitate to lower her face in search of pleasure.

Sally's suckling soon sent shivers through Esther's body, leaving Beatrice to benefit from the lack of competition for the rest of Dad's seed, much of which she ended up licking off of Sally's shoulders and back. Esther began to pout once she had licked Daddy's spout clean, so Beatrice took pity on her and swapped a snowball of cream onto the other girl's tongue.

"Oh, look, Daddy is still all hard and good to go." Sally commented as they kissed. "I don't know about you two, but I need some of that in my cunny pretty soon."

Her Dad responded by taking her skinny wrist firmly in his manly grasp and leading her fingers to his swollen shaft. Sally naturally grasped it and gave it a single pump, giggling when a gob of goo appeared at the tip. She could not resist capturing that on her tongue and displaying it to her guests.

"How will you decide who goes first?" he asked. "Blowing that wad should make each of you have a long enough fuck before I deposit another load in your respective bellies. Fortunately, you are all so sexy that I'm sure I will have no trouble satisfying each of you, but the last one will take a while before I climax."

"Dunk contest," Sally squealed with joy, pushing Beatrice under the water to confirm that she did not mean to use a basketball for the dunking.

As the biggest lass popped back to the surface sputtering, Esther, always practical, asked how they would tell the winner.

"There are no winners, only losers," Sally laughed as she shoved Esther under water.

Beatrice meanwhile took advantage of that distraction to grab Sally's Dad, using his erection as a handle and lead him to the shade of a nearby tree, where she lay back and spread her thighs. Dad looked back to check with Sally before fucking her friend, only to notice that the two girls had locked their lips together, erect nipples pressed tightly, hands cupping butts.

"Looks like those two are busy," he shrugged as he buried his hardness deep inside Esther, whose cunt was as close to virginal as he had ever experienced. It was a tight tunnel. Her muscles instinctively kneaded his meat.

"Hey, no fair, Esther cheated," Beatrice bleated from behind Dad, but he just kept on pumping his pole deep inside his daughter's friend, even as Sally and Beatrice dropped to their knees on either side of Esther's hips.

"S... su.... suck my tits..." Esther begged. The girls put aside their jealousy and obeyed.

Dad was perfectly positioned to enjoy the view as the two heads descended and the mouths closed over those bubble-gum nipples, teeth tugging and lips suckling. He could not resist stroking each of the girls' flanks, teasing their nipples and caressing their hips. He wondered whether he could focus enough to play with their clits while fucking Esther, but they beat him to the punch, each fingering the opposing gal's clit with unexpected expertise.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers