Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the bottoms bouncing as they played caused Dad's organ to throb harder than it had since the night decades ago when he had first enjoyed a foursome with his bride and her parents. Esther's tightness reminded him of how his wife felt back then, before she had given birth to Sally. Fucking his well used wife these days still reminded him of Edna's looser but enticing depths. There was something to be said for experience, but Esther's eagerness was extra special.

It did not take long before the youngster's body quake as an orgasm flooded her flesh. As the aftershocks settled, Dad felt a finger--- he suspected it was his daughter's--- slide over his buttock and push past his anal ring.

"Since Esther has had her fun, the rest of us need some too. But first, gotta fill her full."

The fingernail flicking his prostate was all that it took for Dad to fulfill that mission. Esther collapsed back on the ground as her muscles milked his meat. Beatrice and Sally slid down from her tits and licked the cream that spilled out of Ether's gash. Their tongues inevitably also teased Dad's thick shaft, maintaining his hardness.

"I want to see if Beatrice can fit that up her ass," Esther giggled as she came back to Earth.

Dad did his bit by pulling out of Esther's cunt gully, and falling back onto the grass by the pond.

Beatrice followed by crawling over, but then she paused.

"I need some lubrication," she begged.

"Can't you just scoop some of the juice out of your cunny?" Sally asked, but Beatrice pouted.

"Help her out, girls. I need to fuck that ass," Dad requested.

Esther bent forward and bobbed a gooey wad of spittle into the divot of Beatrice's anus.

"More, more, please," Beatrice begged.

Dad noticed Sally's grin turn wicked as she took her turn. Instead of spit, though, Sally squatted with her legs on either side of Beatrice's wide hips and proceeded to unleash a string stream of pee that splashed wildly.

"I hope enough of that is hitting the target," he laughed. His mirth was quickly turned into surprise though as Esther lowered her lips to lick up some of the urine off Beatrice's backside.

Sally then knelt beside her chum, and the two youngsters steered Beatrice onto Dad's upright member, lowering her gently until his entire beer can like cock was buried in her bowel. Her floppy tits bounced in front of his face until the other girls reached around to tease her nipples. That stabilized her enough that her muscles took their turn milking Dad's meat, her hips twisting to add to the pleasure. That was all it took for Dad to flood his daughter's chum's ass with cream. Beatrice responded by tipping over the edge and climaxing, even without anybody touching her love button.

It took Beatrice a few minutes to calm down from her orgasm, collapsing in Sally's Dad's strong arms.

"I want to see Esther lick that out of Beatrice while I finally get my turn fucking my Daddy," Sally instructed.

"Okay, I will, if you lick my cunny clean at the same time," Esther displayed unusual assertiveness.

"That means Daddy will have to fuck me doggy style," Sally giggled. "Good thing I like it that way."

The foursome quickly positioned themselves. Dad's cock remained stiff and slid effortlessly into his daughter's cunny just the way she liked it. Sally managed to thrust back eagerly while keeping her eyes locked on Esther eating Dad's deposit out of Beatrice while her own tongue explored the slender guest's gash.

The multiple orgasms had not diminished Dad's hardness, but they did extend his endurance, so that his fucking of his daughter lasted the longest of all. He lasted so long that Beatrice declared her cunny clean and begged Sally for permission to run into the pond to rinse off. Esther quickly followed.

Watching the young women frolic was the last push needed that triggered Dad and Sally to share a simultaneous orgasm. Dad rolled off of Sally's back, his finally depleted cock popping loose with an audible plop. Esther and Beatrice climbed out of the water holding hands, ready to lick both Sally and her Dad clean. As Beatrice sucked the last bit of Sally's cream off his bulb, he mused: "You were right. This was nice and relaxing. So much so that I think I'll go back to the house and see if your Mom wants a nap before my Dad arrives."

As he hitched up his pants and mounted his patiently waiting horse, Sally chuckled and said to her guests, "they might nap but I bet they won't sleep."

They gathered up their clothing and ran to the barn, where a quick roll in the hay dried them nicely.

By the time Sally's Dad's father arrived for dinner, the three girls looked clean and fresh, prim and proper.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally shook her head to clear away the memories of fucking in a foursome and focus on the task at hand. Thinking about hands made her wonder if this grandfather would enjoy a handjob as much as her Mom's Dad--- he had taught her how to get him off with her palm and fingers that first morning her Mom had sent Sally to wake him up. Maybe it would work on this elder too? But he had seemed so gruff and sullen at dinner, and had withdrawn to his room right afterwards to read the Bible. Plus, Sally had never heard this grandpa fucking Grandma Edna through the common wall.

Just thinking about those nights sent a shiver through Sally's slender body. Her nipples stiffened imagining how her jolly fat grandmother must have looked, jiggling atop Grandpa's long prick, riding him like a cowgirl. Sally just regretted never having had the chance to lick Edna's nipples as he rode Grandpa. That thought made the juices moisten her cunny. It also made Sally resolve not to miss any more opportunities for sexual adventures.

She slowly peeled back the bed coverings. Up to this point, she could maybe still safely just claim that she was trying to do the task assigned to her, rather than the more joyous job she imagined her mother actually had in mind. Mom had not said it in so many words, but something about the way she had looked at Sally as she sent the girl up to wake Dad's father implied that Mom thought he needed the sort of wake up that would loosen up his stiffness.

And there WAS stiffness. As the sheet pulled back, Sally saw that, no matter how stern he might be, this grandfather had wet dreams too. His cock stood up straight, poking out the hole in the front of his jammies.

Sally wet her lips with her tongue. She knew just what to do with a stiff cock in the morning.

"Where to start?" she asked herself, as her fingers closed around the root of this cock, just the third one she had touched. It was not as long as her other grandpa, or as fat as her Dad's, but was sort of a combination of both, topped by a knob that was bigger and angrier looking than either. The way the slit had bulged open like a tiny mouth as soon as Sally touched the shaft made her drool so much that a gob of her goo landed on that purplish flesh.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried again as she used her thumb to rub her spit into the organ that had conceived her father.

He groaned and rolled restlessly. Sally was not used to this sort of response. If this Grandpa suddenly opened his eyes and chastised her for her forwardness, she did not know what would happen. Would her parents deny any knowledge of her sexual precociousness? Would Mom shout something like, "Sally, that's not what I sent you up to do."

After all, this grandfather was an elder of the church that had excluded her parents, and though she did not understand why, she knew it was because at congregation took a much stricter view of religion. The Pillars of Salt Cathedral taught that sex outside marriage was a road straight to hell. The same teaching had predominated at the Lost Salem School for Girls, an affiliate of the Cathedral that Sally had attended because this grandfather had insisted that although she was banned from the Cathedral, she should receive a 'proper moral upbringing'.

At the Church of Lot's Daughters, which was the church Sally's Mom had grown up in, there was a lot of talk about original sin, or at least how it was understandable how young women might "want a bite of the apple like Eve". The pastor preached forgiveness, and love. In the past two weeks, Sally had gained a fresh appreciation of this message. As she stood there, nervous about how her more stern grandfather might react, she comforted herself thinking about how cute the new pastor in training was, and wondered if her Mom might invite him for dinner some time.

Sally's incestuous sexual initiation had balanced out her training at school, and then had tilted her attitude so that she was proud to be a little slut. If this was the road to hell, she would enjoy every step along the way. No matter what her grandfather thought.

She was startled back into the moment by the shock of feeling his fingers curl around her wrist. She assumed that he would pull her hand away from his erect cock, and chastise her. Instead, he guided her palm down along his pulsating shaft, and then back up again.

"Wake up, Grandpa," Sally whispered, not really wanting to break the spell, but also wishing she knew that he was doing this willingly with her, and was not just lost in a dream of his deceased wife.

His hand vanished from her wrist. She kept pumping his pole, not sure what else to do. Then he smacked her ass.

The first blow made Sally jump, but it was quickly followed by two more, which startled her a bit less. She was not used to this sort of response to her wakeup calls, but realized that she liked it.

The distraction had caused Sally to miss the moment when her Dad's father's eyes had opened. Again, this was different that her experience to date. Though her Mom's Dad might just 'play possum', he always kept his eyes shut until Sally was done, or almost done, making him climax.

"You are such a little slut."

This remark was also a new experience. Mom's Dad always commented about Grandma Edna once he came, and Sally had developed a familiar script of reminding him that Edna had passed away, but that Sally would care for him.

"You look just like your slutty mother did when she was your age--- except you have so much nicer tits. Hers were so fat they remind me of cow's udders. Yours look like just a nice mouthful."

He punctuated that remark with a few slaps on Sally's other butt cheeks as he pulled himself up, Sally's hand still grasping his cock. He bit down on her left nipple.

"When did you see my Mom naked?" she managed to ask, even as the pain flowed into pleasure, warming her cunny.

"Just the one time when I walked in on her and her parents and my son. They thought I'd gone to town, but I had to come back for something. They were fucking right there in the sun room. After that I had to kick them out of the Cathedral."

As he spoke, his shaft pulsed harder in Sally's fist.

"But I bet you still thought of how she looked when you jerked off," Sally guessed. "You wanted her warm mouth around your cock, and to watch Grandma Edna lick your cream off those tits."

With each word, his cock grew fatter and harder. Sally climbed up next to him on the bed and bent down so that she could lick his tip, while raising her bum into the air.

"I bet my Mom would lick your cream off my tits. Or would you rather I ask one of my friends? They are both sluts like me."

She took his bulb into her cheek but then paused to speak again. "Or we could get one of the gals to lick each tit."

"That would leave your mother out," he grunted as Sally practiced her deep throating skills.

"So, you want to see Mom having more sex?" She popped up to speak, and then teased his slit before licking down the underside of his shaft.

"It is my favourite fantasy. Ever since that one time I saw her, I have secretly craved more. I had to send her away to make sure that I could control the cravings."

Sally was busy suckling her grandfather's balls as she stroked his meat, so he continued his confession.

"When I saw you on your birthday, I knew that soon you were going to be old enough that you might satisfy me the way I never allowed your mother to."

Sally thought that made no sense--- her Mom was not related to this grandfather by blood, so his exposing his lust to Sally was a far greater sin than if he had seduced his daughter-in-law.

"It took me until I am an old man to realize my mistake. I should have charged into that sun room and joined in the festivities. With you, I see a second chance. I just hope that I'm not too old for you."

Since her mouth was full, Sally's response was to draw her grandfather's fingers to her soaked cunny. His thumb instinctively stroked her clit, which made her gash gush even more.

She moved her hand to his shaft and started to stroke him as she lifted her face and licked up his groin to his chest as she slid her body up toward his cock.

"Does this feel like you are too old?" she asked as she sank her gash around his hardness.

"This feels like heaven," he admitted, grabbing on to her butt and bouncing her on his boner.

"You can come inside of me, and I'll get one of the gals to lick me clean. I bet the other one will be happy to help me clean your creamy cock."

"What about your mother?"

"I think she deserves a good fucking of her own."

"Will you help me?"

"Of course, I love you."

With that, she kissed him. As his hips humped up from the mattress, she slid a finger under his butt and expertly entered past his sphincter to stimulate his prostate.

Sally's tongue explored deep into his mouth as he pumped great gobs of goo into her womb. Her abdominal muscles milked him until he shot his full load and began to soften inside her cunny.

"You didn't climax," he observed.

"I know just the solution for that, since everybody else seems to be asleep or busy". Sally rose onto her knees and crawled up along her grandfather's body until her dripping cunny was leaking his seed onto his chin. "I hope you like cream pie."

She did not give him a chance to answer, instead lowering her gash full of goo to his mouth. She leaned forward and braced herself against the wall. Grandpa reached up and grabbed Sally's firm young tits in both hands, kneading them, quickly adjusting so that his tempo matched the pace at which Sally ground her pelvis against his jaw. She rode up and along in long strokes, so that his tongue rubbed all along her slit rather than just stabbing into her slash.

"This feels so great," she gasped, adding some twist to her hips. That did allow her grandfather to drill his tongue into her depths and get a good taste of their mixed cocktail. Sally twitched her hips again, all the better to position her clit right where the tip of his tongue was bound to tease it as he ate the cream pie.

"Ohmigawd," she exclaimed. "This is the best ride I have ever had."

She started bouncing up and down on the bed, the mix of their fluids flooding his face. Before long, Sally was gasping for breath. Her grandfather reached up and found her aching nipples. A quick twist and tug action was all that it took to trigger Sally's orgasm. She pounded her fists against the wall as she rode the waves of joy, all while still bouncing on the bed, her cunny rubbing against her grandfather's face.

As Sally collapsed next to her grandfather on the mattress, she marvelled at the fact her activity had not awoken her other Grandpa, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully on the other side of the wall. Having his long but fairly thin cock pump a load into her ass about now would be just right to prime her appetite for pancakes.

Just then, Sally heard a rumble of footsteps descending from the attic. It was Beatrice and Esther, but if they were headed down for breakfast, they had forgotten their clothes. They paused and peeped into Sally's room, both grinning at the sight of Sally intertwined with her grandfather.

"Oh perfect," Beatrice giggled.

"Yeah," Esther explained, "We just finished fucking your Mom's Dad up in the attic--- I guess you were too busy here to hear him climb the stairs. He needs to get downstairs for breakfast. If we tell him that he can stop here for a snack on the way, he might arouse himself."

Beatrice giggled at the word 'arouse', thinking that the old man needed no help in that department.

Sally was just about to agree with her guests when her Mom appeared at the top of the stairs, saying "I know I'm interrupting fun and games, but breakfast is getting cold. You all can have more fun later."

The three young women tromped down the stairs, doing a fine imitation of a herd of very sexy elephants. Sally could not help but notice though that her grandfather's attention was focussed first on the jiggle of her Mom's generous chest, and then on how her hips swivelled as he followed her down at the perfect viewing distance.

She was pleased to see her Mom's father already at the table, enjoying a quiet cup of coffee before the hordes descended. Sally felt a little guilty about not waking him up this morning, and vowed that she would correct that the next day. In the meanwhile, she dodged the flying platters of bacon, eggs and of curse pancakes, while wondering whether she ought to shower, or offer her cream pie to someone for dessert.

With three nubile youngsters anxious to continue their sexual education, you might think that the day which followed was filled with all sorts of shenanigans, but such was not the case. Dad went out to do chores. Mom enlisted the girls to help with housework. Her father took up his usual station in the sun room to read. Dad's father went up to Sally's room, temporarily his, to read the scriptures and pray.

Sally did however notice that once she, Beatrice and Esther were busily dusting banisters, Mom vanished and when Sally worked her way up to the second floor landing, she observed that the door to her room was shut, her mattress was squeaking loudly and the language being shouted was most unbiblical.

She concentrated very hard on the newel post, so that when her Mom came downstairs, she was able to confirm that Mom's cheeks were flushed, her hair was mussed, and one button was undone on her dress.

That brought a grin to Sally's face. She was pleased that perhaps her encounter with her Dad's father had allowed him to summon up the courage to finally experience the thrill that had scared him so many years ago.

'I wonder if that's what he had in mind all along, showing up after all these years?' she asked herself. 'or maybe it was watching me ripen, and hoping to be the first to pluck me.'

That sent a shiver through Sally's slender frame as he felt herself moisten at the thought of being well plucked.

Sally chuckled at that thought. If he had arrived two weeks sooner, he truly would have been her first. Instead, he got to benefit from her experiences. Now, she resolved to bring about his desires for Esther and Beatrice. Sally regretted that Esther was no longer a virgin to offer to this grandfather, but she still had a naive freshness she thought he would appreciate.

Beatrice was an entirely different matter. That girl had embraced her sluttishness so fully that Sally could barely keep up. The young blonde spent some time figure out how to restrain Beatrice's randy nature. Then it occurred to her that restraints might be just the thing called for. Her Dad had taught Sally that when a farm animal threatened to bust up the barn with their unruliness, that a bit of rope and a few good knots often solved the problem. Fortunately, Dad had also taught Sally the right knots to restrain a beast without harming them, and shown Sally where he stored the extra spool of rope for just that purpose.

Sally was contemplating heading out to the barn to grab some supplies when she recalled having seen a tag end of rope peeking out from under her parents' bed, a much handier source. She figured her parents would not mind if she borrowed it in a good cause. Sally hid a few lengths in the attic, figuring to practice restraining Beatrice that night, so Sally would know just what to do the next day.