Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally repeated into each bedroom.

Neither man responded, leaving Sally with a quandary. She knew very well after two weeks of practice just how to wake up one man with sexual intent, but how could she do both at once? The dividing wall between the two rooms made simultaneous handjobs impossible.

She could see that both men had morning wood, which just made her hornier. Mom's Dad even had his shaft cupped in his palm, as if he had been dreaming of sex. Sally hoped that it had been about fucking her.

Picturing stroking the two ancient aching cocks in either hand gave Sally the giggles. That helped solve her dilemma, as her Mom's Dad, the one who had taken her cherry, reacted by saying "Shush, Edna, you don't want to wake up the whole house."

"No, not the whole house," Sally replied, "Just the two oldest members. Of course, if Daddy wants to wake up too, he could join in, and I could learn what an air tight is."

That got a chuckle out of the half awake grandpa. "Edna, you are such a dirty girl, but your Daddy has been dead for years."

Sally raised her eyebrows, learning that the history of incest extended at least one more generation than she had realized. She felt honoured to carry on the tradition.

Although he was the less vocal grandfather at the moment, Sally figured that her Dad's father was the one less likely to play possum. But would he, as the more secretive family fucker, initiate the three-way play that she craved?

Only one way to find out.

"Wake up, Grandpa," Sally urged as she stepped into his room. "Time to show me what a spit roast is."

She slipped out of her nightie, letting it puddle on the floor as she climbed onto the mattress, snuggling up tightly to his body. Her head fit nicely on his shoulder as she reached across to wrap her tiny fist around his pulsating knob. The warmth of his fingers still gripping his shaft, pressing against the edge of her hand sent a tingle up her arm that infused her entire being with joy and love.

Sally kissed him on his cheek tenderly.

"I'm so glad you came to stay over," she whispered. "I want you and my other Grandpa to show me what a spit roast is."

She could tell that he heard her by the way his cock surged to greater girth as she spoke. Her tongue licked up his neck and explored his ear. His body shivered.

"Please don't come yet," she begged.

"Grandpa, wake up," she spoke louder, to make sure her words carried through the thin wall between the bedrooms through which she used to listen to her grandparents fucking. When there was no response, she wriggled to the edge of the bed, taking more of a grip on the cock in hand.

"Since he isn't answering, I guess we need to head next door," she explained as she stood up, dragging her still half asleep grandfather along. He stood easily, but still did not speak, his eyes shut.

When they reached the next open door, Sally tried again.

"Grandpa, wake up, I brought my other grandfather with me so that you can show me what a spit roast is."

He did not open his eyes, but Sally saw the grin flicker across his face. That was all that it took to make Sally's moistness become a flood of fluids wetting her inner thighs. Her nipples were so hard she felt them vibrate like the strings of a harp.

Sally climbed up onto the mattress without releasing the cock she was using as a handle. She giggled as it bumped her ass, and was pleased to see the other man meat twitch in front of her.

Instinctively, Sally wrapped her fingers around the base of the upright cock facing her. She lowered her mouth to just above the knob, bathing it briefly with her breath before flicking her tongue into the slit. The entire organ quivered but its owner kept his eyes tightly shut.

Behind Sally, her other grandfather placed a hand on each of her hips, and lined his cock up with the gap between her thighs.

"You are about to find out what a spit roast is," he explained. "Just take his meat into your throat while I slide my cock into your cunny, and the roasting will commence."

That thought made Sally's body shake in anticipation, and more juices dripped out of her wet loins onto the sheet. She was confident that she was so wet that the cock behind her could indeed slide inside her glove effortlessly.

Carefully, she engulfed the other knob in her mouth, lips sealing around the bulb as her tongue bathed it slowly. Behind her, the cock slid just along her taint, the tip teasing her opening.

"Grandpa, wake up," she giggled again, opening her mouth, but mumbling due to the cock head in her cheek.

This time, the response was her Grandpa placing a hand on her head and pushing her mouth down his shaft to the root.

"I love it when you play 'dirty slut wake up call', Edna," he finally spoke.

Sally felt a thumb probe her labia from behind and then retreat.

"This little one is sure wet. Time to fill her up," she heard her father's Dad comment.

Without further warning, the finger was replaced by a throbbing cock head. Sally's shiver shook her from shoulders to toes as the full length of the ancient cock filled her tight young cunny. Afterwards, she could look back with pride that she kept on sucking the organ in her throat, without nicking it with her teeth or gagging, but in the moment, she was just focussed on how amazing it felt to be so full. That and remembering to breathe.

Sally's pleasure grew as a hand reached around her hip from behind and began to expertly twang her clit, almost as if it was a guitar string.

'Yes. That. Fuck me like that,' she wanted to scream out, but her mouth was too full.

"Climax with us as we fill you up at both ends," the elder who was fucking her from behind growled, evoking a chuckle from the man attached to the throbbing member filling Sally's mouth. That grandfather used his grip on Sally's hair to guide her mouth up his shaft so that only the bulb remained in her cheek. This was the first cock that Sally had learned to suck, and she knew what to do, licking all around the rim and then up the underside before jabbing the tip of her tongue into the gaping slit in his crown. She tasted a hint of precum which made her clit twitch.

"Oh, Edna, you are the best," she heard. "I'm going to fill your mouth with spunk."

The hand from behind her diddled that pearl faster and harder, making it dancing in little figure eights. Sally felt her muscles clenching around the cock that filled her cunny, trying to milk it. She knew that she was very close to orgasm, and wanted to please her partners by having them all explode together.

She felt the cock in her cunny throb, guessing that he was about to climax, so she reached into her bag of tricks, sliding the finger beneath her hips of the grandfather she was sucking, all the better to stimulate his prostate.

A surge of sensations shook Sally's spine and shoulders. She could not focus on either cock, or the finger strumming her clit. It was like fireworks were exploding in her brain. Soon the feeling shot to her cunny, and she began to climax, so she knew that her grandfathers needed to join her.

She closed her lips tightly beneath the crown of the cock in her mouth, making sure that the full load blasted in her mouth, as the other cock gushed its great gobs of goo into her belly. Quickly her cheeks filled, so she had no choice but to swallow part of that load, warming her tummy from both ends.

It was the largest and longest orgasm of Sally's so far brief journey into sex. Time literally seemed to stop as for once Sally was totally in the moment, no random thoughts interfering with the intensity of her enjoyment.

As the waves crested and receded, Sally wanted to say "Grandpa, wake up," to initiate the now familiar ritual of explaining that Grandma Edna had passed to be with the Lord, and that it was now Sally's job to wake him up, but her mouth was still too full of spunk and cock.

'So that's what a spit roast feels like,' she thought while also trying to figure out what to do next. Since both cocks were still turgid, it would be great if her Dad happened by to show her what an 'air tight' was, but perhaps that was too much to hope for.

"Don't swallow too much of that load, I want to taste it fresh out of your mouth," Sally heard Esther say softly from the doorway. As Sally glanced up, she saw Beatrice leaning against the other side of the entrance.

"Only if Beatrice licks my cunny clean," Sally decided, prompting smiles from both her guests.

"May we fuck the young ladies while they obey you, Sally?" her Dad's father asked.

"As long as you save enough of a load to fuck me more later. I still need to find out what an 'air tight' feels like."

Both grandfathers raised their eyebrows at that suggestion, but neither said 'no'. Meanwhile, Sally's two friends dropped their nighties to the floor and hopped up onto the mattress.

Esther paused to give Sally's Mom's father's cock a quick lick before cupping her palm behind Sally's neck and joining their lips together, tongues fiercely twisting.

Beatrice paused just a moment to watch Esther before rolling onto her back and sliding her face under Sally's hips.

"I think that gal must have learned to love cream pie," Sally's Grandpa cackled as he grabbed Esther's hips to line her cunny up with his throbbing manhood. If it had softened at all after filling Sally's mouth, the sight of all three youngsters sharing, naked on his bed, revived him to fullness. He reached around and grasped Esther's firm pert young tits, teasing her nipples before cupping them in his palms to use them as handles, steadying himself to thrust deep into her tight slit.

"You might not have big knockers like my Edna had, but they do the job just fine," he judged.

At the same time, Sally's Dad's father grasped Beatrice's plush ass and raised her to line her gash up with his still hard prick. The sight and sound of Beatrice lapping his seed out of Sally's cunny spurred him on to fuck the eighteen year old frantically.

Beatrice was proving to be a faster learner. She licked Sally's inner thighs clean before proceeding to explore Sally's folds. The petals opened eagerly, allowing a gush of goo to drop into Beatrice's welcoming mouth. She paused just long enough to swallow, and then found Sally's throbbing clit with just the tip of her tongue. The tiny pearl danced excitedly as Beatrice perfected her technique.

Between the feeling of Esther's tongue cleaning her teeth and Beatrice sucking all the cream from her cunny, Sally was in heaven, and she was the first of the five to orgasm, her fluids flooding Beatrice's chin. To Beatrice's credit, she did not miss a beat.

"Do all men last this long?" Esther asked as she parted her mouth from Sally long enough to gasp for air.

"Older men are better for that." Mom's Dad cackled. "There needs to be some advantage to aging."

He gave Esther's ass a playful swat as he drove his long but not fat cock deeper. His thumb grazed her asshole. When her hips twitched in response, he toyed with that opening more seriously, slowly easing it open, burying his digit gradually until he could thrust it in a ragged counter-tempo with his cock piercing the tight young pussy.

That was all it took to make Esther the next one to climax, her entire body quaking. She pushed her lips back to Sally's mouth, her tongue invading her hostess's throat. Sally placed her hands of Esther's shoulders to steady her. Beatrice even pitched in by reaching over to tweak one of Esther's nipples.

Before Esther's slim frame stopped shaking, the waves seemed to move across from her into Beatrice's plusher body. Dad's father was still focused on filling Beatrice's pussy with meat, and intended, no one doubted, to fill it up with his cream. Before he completed his deposit, Beatrice experienced her own orgasm, even while still licking Sally's folds in search of more nectar.

The sensation of Beatrice's snatch convulsing around his cock was enough to trigger the old man's second orgasm of the morning, pumping great gobs of goo into that cavity. He froze there, his body rigid as spurt after spurt continued until his balls felt empty. Then he rolled over onto his back, dragging Beatrice with him, his shrivelling meat still trapped in her hungry lower lips.

Esther and Sally made eye contact, and started to rearrange themselves, all the better to eat Beatrice. Before they had a change to apply talented tongues to flesh, a voice from the doorway said, "Sorry to interrupt the fun and games, but Mom says it is time to eat. You all need to keep up your strength."

Sally did not need to glance over to know her Dad's voice, but she had to look anyway to confirm that he must have been leaning against the door frame for a while, because his cock was out of his pants, his palm rubbing his hard shaft as he watched the bodies in motion. She grinned up at him, licking her lips, already trying to figure out how to set up a time with all three men to try to learn about and experience an 'air tight'--- she knew she would never sleep until tomorrow without at least making the effort.

This was her Dad's father's last day visiting, and Esther's parents were also to return and pick her up. Sally wondered how long Beatrice would linger, but the most important fact was that Sally only had the say to experience three cocks filling her holes.

Fortunately, Sally's Dad declared that he intended to spend the whole day visiting with his father, reconnecting.

Sally thought 'I know how they could connect--- at either end of my hot body.'

Then Sally's Mom recruited Esther and Beatrice to help with the dishes. That left the field clear for Sally, but first she had to figure out how to get Mom's father, Sally's first lover, in the same space as her paternal progenitors. She was confident that once that was accomplished, she could convince them to demonstrate the 'air tight' sex position for her.

Simple was best. When Grandpa headed to the sun room to read, Sally stretched, displaying her nipples to the room, erect under her thin summer nightie. The rising hem did not quite display her bare cunny, but the movement drew attention to the possibilities hidden between her thighs.

"You two have all day to chat. First, I think you ought to follow me to the sun room," she suggested.

Dad and his father could not tear their eyes away from her body long enough to nod. Sally took each of their hands and tugged them up out of their chairs. Without pausing, she led them to the sun room. She saw that her Mom's father had already dozed off in his comfy chair.

"Wake up, Grandpa," she giggled as the door shut behind her, "time to finish my sex education."

As usual, he did not open his eyes, but she was sure that his lips curled slightly into a grin, and there was no hiding the lump growing in his pants.

Sally tried to force him to look by raising her nightie up slowly, gripping the hem, raising it an inch, then two, then six, then a foot, and finally whipping it off and tossing it across the room. Grandpa still did not react, but Dad and his father both let out deep growls.

"What more do you need to learn, baby?" Sally's Dad asked. His meat was returning to its full fat glory, and his palm caressed the front of his jeans.

"I heard Grandpa talk about an 'air tight'. I know it involves three men, and since I have three holes that you all love to fuck, I can guess what it is, but until I really experience it, I won't be complete."

Mom's father raised his eyebrows. Sally could see that his cock was also stiffening. She was confident that in spite of his surprise at the request, he would participate, given that he had enjoyed the spit roasting. Her tongue flicked out, wetting her lips in anticipation.

"I'm game to try, honey, but how do we decide who gets which hole?" her Dad moved the action forward. His fingers lingered near his fly, clearly anxious to unleash his throbbing monster from the confining pants.

"My ass is not stretched out enough for you. I think I want your Dad's cock in that hole. Since Mom's Dad fucked my mouth this morning, I think he gets my cunny this time. That leaves you to see if my lips fit around that fatness."

"We know that they do honey. But start by licking it anyway."

Without waiting, he lowered his zipper. His beer can cock flopped out straight from his groin, rigid and ready. Sally was so focused in on that sight that she did not notice her two grandfathers unsheathing their cocks. Not that she would have minded. If anything, that would just have made her hornier, if that was possible.

Sally dropped to her knees. She stuck her tongue out, teasing her father's pee slit. She fished the other two cocks out of the pants of her elders.

Dad's father's meat briefly bobbed against her cheek then backed off. That got her attention, and she reached up and started stroking it as she licked all around Dad's swollen helmet. With her other hand, she fisted Grandpa's cock while he still seemed to sleep.

After a moment, she swivelled, without stopping her exploration of her father's shaft with her tongue. The moisture from her dash was flooding her thighs. She released Grandpa's erect member long enough to scoop it back along her taint. Her fingers slid into the cleft of her buttocks, coating the entrance to her anus with liquid.

She raised her haunches and awkwardly but effectively lowered her ass over Grandpa's long organ. It slid easily past the well lubricated anal ring and filled her lower bowel. Sally shivered at the feeling of that old cock throbbing in her ass. She shimmied her hips, rotating around the pulsing prick, in appreciation, and in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Lean back against his chest, my dear," her other grandfather instructed.

She complied, her head falling back onto the familiar shoulder. It took just a bit of wriggling to settle his cock at the right angle to still be comfortable in her ass.

"All the better to fuck you, my dear," her grandfather cackled his approval. He stepped between Sally's knees, placing one hand on each to spread them wider. His rock hard cock no longer looked ancient, and all the wrinkles had smoothed out. It led the way toward Sally's sodden cunny as he stepped closer.

Sally noticed that her Dad was stepping up beside her head. He paused there, the tip of his erection bobbing gently, brushing the skin on Sally's cheek as they watched her mother's father's cock slide deep into her cunny.

That made Sally sigh deeply. Her hips ground even harder against Grandpa's groin as she adjusted to the two cocks both filling her loins, just a thin membrane separating them. A shudder shook her shoulders, flowing right down to her clit.

"Grandpa, wake up," she whispered into the ear that was inches from her lip. "I'm about to go air tight."

The twitch inside her anus proved that at least his cock was listening.

The brave words also disguised her fear of her Dad's mighty meat. She wondered briefly if she should have taken him in her cunny. Though she was barely two weeks past being a virgin, she had fucked cocks of different sizes and shapes, well, three of them, but that was enough to know that her womb stretched amazingly to fit all comers. She had also sucked Daddy's cock, but not when it looked so full and fat--- apparently he was fully charged today.

Sally found herself wishing that Esther and Beatrice were handy to help her. That reminder her of how she had first considered Beatrice as a play partner while fucking and sucking with her elders. Sally had been brave enough to act on those desires, and now, she resolved to get air tight, no matter the effort required.

The brushing of Dad's weapon against Sally's soft cheek brought her back into the moment. As she licked the tip, he reached over and grasped her right nipple, gently tugging it away from her pert firm young breast. She gasped in response. The relaxation of her jaw was just enough for him to slide his length past her lips easily.