Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't bite,' Sally reminded herself. 'A little teeth is a sensation men like, but not drawing blood.'

She would have chuckled at the imagery, but she was too busy remembering to breathe.

It took Sally a second to realize that she was air tight. She was filled up by three cocks, each in a different hole, each a unique size and shape. Next, she had to adjust to the different tempos that each of her progenitors brought to the party.

Grandpa's cock was secure in her ass, and her other grandfather was doing magical things grinding his meat into her cunny, so she focussed on Daddy's cock in her mouth. Not burying it deep into her throat made it a bit easier to breathe, and he seemed to quite enjoy the way her tongue bathed his helmet.

Once she had that well established, she turned her mind to the activity in her lower regions, practicing flexing and relaxing various muscles as the two cocks slid in and out of her holes. She never quite let the cock in her ass exit past her sphincter, nor did the grandfather fucking her cunny ever exit quite fully.

Sally was not quite sure which felt better--- the feeling of them both pushing back inside to fill her, or the throbbing of the meat once it was milked by her muscles. She decided though that the very best feeling was when she took as much of all three men as possible deep inside her orifices.

Just as she thought about how great it felt to have four hands caressing her body, tweaking a nipple here, rubbing a flank there, Grandpa raised his arms and added them to the party, cupping her firm young titties in his experienced palms, waiting until Dad released her nipple before squeezing the nubbin between two digits. Without warning, his tongue flicked against that spot where her spine became her neck. This sent a fresh and fulsome flow of shivers through the youngster's body, causing her muscles to contract around two of the three cocks. Fortunately, she did not bite her Dad's cock.

This continued for several more minutes, Sally bouncing and twisting, but remaining mindful not to lose touch with the three cocks that were pleasuring her so fully.

"Not gonna be able to hold out much longer," Dad's father grunted as he plowed deep inside Sally.

"Let's all try to fill her up with cream at once," Dad suggested.

"Fuck, Edna, I knew you were a naughty minx, but never done this before," Mom's Dad spoke for the first time.

Sally giggled. "Grandpa, you woke up! But I'm not Edna. I'm Sally, your granddaughter. Grandma Edna has passed to be with our Lord, and it's now my job to help take care of you."

"And you do a fine job of it," he replied.

Sally would have grinned with pleasure at the praise, but her mouth remained too full of her father's meat. She wished that she had three hands, all the better to stimulate three prostates at once, aiding the timing of their climaxes. Then she tasted a drop of her Dad's cream spurt onto her palate. This suggested that the two elders more likely needed her help.

It took a bit of contorting for Sally to reach one arm behind and beneath her bottom, plus Grandpa's ass via his balls and taint, while the other arm swivelled more easily behind Dad's father's butt. No one seemed to mind much though. The twisting of Sally's body instead enhanced the experience for Sally and both grandfathers. She also did not miss a moment of sucking Dad's cock.

Grandpa seemed extra delighted by the way that Sally's fingers tickled his balls, and teased his taint on their way towards his anus. He groaned Edna's name in ecstasy. Sally wondered if her grandmother had improvised a similar technique. That thought redoubled her excitement.

As for Sally, she never would be sure what gave her the larger thrill--- the anticipation of the men's filling her up with their spunk, or the simple physical pleasure of her movements against their fine weapons. Regardless, the situation sent another pre-orgasmic quake through her slim frame. As a result, she felt more juice flood her thighs, and her clit throb almost as hard as the three cocks. She wished that she could take Dad's cock out of her mouth just long enough to warn the three males that the end was near, but Sally had to settle for the hope that their respective experience would give them enough warning.

Just the anticipation of four climaxes overlapping made Sally's body shiver with excitement. The moment that Dad's cock spurted another gob of goo into her throat, she moved her middle fingers past the grandfather's anal rings, expertly locating each prostate and stimulating them.

The sensation of three cocks filling her holes with cream gave Sally the most intense orgasm of her young life, and she knew that, though air tight situations might not happen every day, she definitely would seek them out in the future as often as possible.

"Dang, Edna was never this tight," Grandpa finally muttered as his cock began to wilt, Sally's anal muscles busy milking it for any last remnants of semen.

"Sally does do a good job of waking you up," came a voice from the doorway.

Still keeping her Dad's cock in her mouth, swallowing its final offerings, Sally swivelled to confirm that not only had her Mom spoken, while watching, but Esther and Beatrice were on either side of Mom, each young woman leaning against a side of the door frame, a hand busily frigging their own clits. Esther's other hand was just as occupied feeling up her left nipple. Beatrice was rubbing her belly, her eyes glazed over and out of focus.

"Don't swallow that mouthful, Sally. We want you to share the taste from all three of your holes," Mom continued, stepping into the room, one arm around the waist of each of the young guests. "Maybe by then, the guys will be ready for another round."

Sally just grinned, her lips shiny with spunk. The day was turning out just right.

School resumed about six weeks later. Sally discovered that she was not the only one who had missed a period. It seemed that in about nine months from the sleepover, there would be three bouncing babies in the world. Sally was a bit curious about whose seed had found her egg, but ultimately, decided it did not matter. She looked forward to 'sex while pregnant' adventures. There was always something new to learn while waking up Grandpa.