Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also might prevent Beatrice from sneaking down in the middle of the night to cuddle with Mom's father, who appreciated how much Beatrice's voluptuous body reminded him of the way that Grandma Edna had warmed his bed. Beatrice apparently also fucked a lot like Grandma Edna had. Sally tried very hard not to be jealous. She did not mind sharing her Grandpas. They deserved lots of sex, and Mom shared with Sally, just like Grandma Edna had taught her. Still, Sally has spent years being put down by Beatrice for years, and now Sally wanted to enjoy being the alpha.

Thoughts about how to handle Beatrice distracted Sally for much of the rest of the day. She and her guests had fun, but mostly kept their clothes on. The two grandfathers did a fine job of avoiding each other, which seemed to consume their energies enough to distract them from the buffet of beauties before their eyes.

Because of the unresolved tension between the two elders, dinner was a mostly silent affair, after which Dad's father went up to Sally's room to read his Bible, while Mom's Dad read in the sun room, ignoring the efforts by Sally and her chums to seduce him. Even the three youngsters walking through in coordinated states of partial nudity -- Beatrice giving her bountiful breasts a good shake as she pranced past; Esther bending deep to retrieve a magazine, displaying her absence of panties under her schoolgirl skirt; and finally Sally herself, fully naked, not just walking by, but stopping right in front of Grandpa, who seemed to have dozed off.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried, "do you want a nice cup of tea?"

What she really wanted to ask was 'do you want to eat me?', but that seemed too bold, even after all their sexual adventures together. The game of pretending that it was all accidental was still ongoing.

"Ummm, er," Grandpa stammered. "I just dreamed that Grandma Edna walked by topless."

Sally grinned, knowing that it was Beatrice's trip that had triggered that thought.

"Did she bend over to pick up a magazine?" Sally asked, but it turned out Grandpa claimed to have had no recollections of Esther's visit.

"Are you making fun of me?" he grumbled. "And don't you know that I sit out here for peace and quiet, alone with my memories?"

Sally had a few memories of things that had happened when Grandpa was not alone in the sun room, but wisely left him to his thoughts.

Dinner was a silent, sullen affair. Sally had come to enjoy the fun atmosphere that had grown richer since her wake up adventures had begun. This had a foreboding feeling to it. She tried not to blame it on the arrival of her Dad's father, thinking instead about how much fun she had enjoyed waking him up. She resolved to try to make the next wake-up call even better.

The next morning, however, it was Mom's Dad that Sally's mother instructed her to go and wake up for breakfast.

"Wake up, Grandpa," Sally said more loudly that usual, hoping to wake up both grandfathers with one visit, though she had not really thought through what she would do with the pair of them. Sally knew she could enjoy being shared--- whether a spit roasting, or double penetration, she was willing. Except with the frosty atmosphere, how to convince the two elders to share was beyond the eighteen year old's experience.

She nervously glanced toward the top of the stairs, trying to conjure up her mother appearing to help, but that was not to be.

Just as Sally stepped slowly into Grandpa's room, about to repeat the usual routine, while wondering what new tricks she might learn that day, she was distracted by the sound of Beatrice bouncing down the steep ladder from the attic.

"Let me take care of this fellow," Beatrice suggested as she entered the room. "You go next door and try to wake up the grumpy one."

Sally figured, based on yesterday's adventures that her Dad's father might prefer it if Beatrice cuddled him awake, but she lacked the spirit to argue, temporarily forgetting her vow to be dominant over Beatrice.

Beatrice had tossed her nightgown aside and was climbing up on the mattress before Sally left the room. As Sally turned into her bedroom next door, now occupied by the visiting grandfather, she heard Beatrice say "wake up, Grandpa" and then giggle.

Sally could picture Beatrice brushing her unruly mane of dark hair aside as she lowered her lush lips over Grandpa's morning wood. That image made her cunny twitch and dampen. She was puzzled though whether it was thinking of that rigid man meat, or those kissable lips, that excited her. For a heartbeat, she paused in the hallway, thinking about going back to clarify things, but then she continued into the other room, where her Dad's father softly snored under Sally's comforter.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried. No response.

Stepping up beside the bed, Sally carefully pulled the covers back, smiling as she saw that Grandpa's cock was hard again this morning. Rather than starting by stroking it, like the prior morning, she took a page from Beatrice's book and climbed up onto the mattress, straddling Grandpa's legs, lowering her lips to kiss his engorged purple bulb. She gigged as his manhood twitched in response. He stirred restlessly, and Sally wondered if he would be aggressive again this morning, perhaps grasping her head and forcing her to deep throat that scrumptious cock in a single swallow. The thought made juices flood Sally's slender inner thighs.

"I think it likes you," she heard Esther giggle from the doorway as she pictured herself swallowing that ancient seed.

"Would you like a taste?" Sally offered, always the good hostess.

Esther did not hesitate. Like Beatrice in the next room, Esther doffed her nightdress as she bounced up onto the mattress, cooing, "Grandpa wake up" as she lowered her lips nest to Sally's. The two youngsters quickly started licking each side of the shaft, occasionally touching tips, provoking further giggles.

This grandfather was not a shy as the other about admitting to be awake, so it was no surprise when his still strong gnarled fingers grasped a handful of each gal's hair, encouraging them to continue their oral activities.

Sally licked down to take each of her grandfather's balls into her mouth, leaving Esther to lick his helmet like a lollipop. She was propelled onward by hearing the sound of the squeaking mattress and moaning through the wall. Though she did not want it to be a race, Sally wanted to make sure that this elder was sufficiently sated that his grin at the breakfast table would match that of Sally's usual partner.

Sally also reached a hand across to caress Esther, starting by simply rubbing her flank, but then cupping a dangling handful of modest but firm boob. That inspired Sally to give her guest's nipple a friendly tug. Esther squealed in delight, her boyish hips squirming, bumping barely padded bone against Sally.

Encouraged by this, Sally slid her fingers along Esther's perfectly flat tummy, while licking Grandpa's taint. Esther was starting to take his cock head fully into her mouth, but had enough presence of mind to guide Sally's fingers to Esther's honeypot. Sally discovered that her friend was so wet that droplets were staining the sheet.

She positioned her face under Esther's loins, allowing the drizzle to splatter her skin as a price of capturing a bit of that sweet nectar in her mouth. Sally's tongue ached for a taste, so she shifted and lifted her face up underneath Esther. Sally felt a bit bad about not focusing on her grandfather, but by the sounds of his groaning, Esther was keeping him well entertained.

"Can Esther please fuck me?" Grandpa asked after a few moments.

In the pause that followed, Beatrice's ecstatic moaning filtered through the wall.

Esther allowed the pulsating prick to slide free of her jaw as she chuckled. "If you can make me feel that good by fucking you, I'm all for it."

Sally was a bit sad when Esther crawled off of her face, but also excited at watching her pal get porked by her Dad's father, who had already shown Sally that he really knew how to fuck.

He wasted no time grabbing Esther by her hips and lifting the slim youngster onto his pole. That left Sally to crawl around for a better view. Esther was grinding against Grandpa's groin, her head thrown back in pleasure, her long dark hair flying wildly. Sally pushed herself up beside Esther, lowering her face so that she could try to lick those pointy nipples as they bounced with Esther's excitement.

"Come sit on my face, Sally," Grandpa instructed. He punctuated his pronouncement by placing one strong old hand on Sally's hip. She had just enough curve there that he was able to lift her body and shift her up toward his head. He settled her cunny above his chin, with Sally turned to face Esther.

"Oh, Grandpa, you sure know how to wake a girl up," Sally sighed as he displayed amazing talents for someone outwardly so traditional. His tongue explored her loins with enthusiasm that made Sally think about it being a sort of almost religious devotion. THAT thought in turn gave her a fit of giggles, given her grandfather's status in the church. If only his uptight friends could see them now.

Despite her recent intense sexual experiences, nothing had made her feel quite this good. The sight of her protege pleasuring Grandpa's cock just made it even better. Sally reached over and toyed with Esther's nipples, knowing how much her friend loved that.

When Grandpa added a finger along Sally's labia, she thought the top of her head might pop off. Then he found her clit, and that triggered an orgasm that shook her entire body. He began to caress her backside, as Sally tugged Esther's nipples harder. The lithe brunette swivelled around, never ceasing her oral attentions on the ancient cock, but positioning her hips just where Sally could reach Esther's cunny. Sally tried to copy what Grandpa's fingers were doing to her, to share at least some of the ecstasy with Esther.

As Sally felt the next climax building, hoping that it could be timed with Grandpa exploding into Esther's mouth, she heard more intense pounding against the wall. She prayed that the folks in the two rooms could all orgasm simultaneously, and that Mom would not interrupt with a breakfast call before it happened.

The thought of praying made Sally chuckle about how her religious elder had turned out to be as sex crazy as any other man. Not that she was working from a large sample size. Which was the moment that Sally realized that she would need to expand her sexual circle beyond her own family if she wanted to fully understand what drove men crazy for sex. In the meantime, though, she had a grandfather to finish off, with Esther's help. That required techniques other than prayer.

Grandpa's next move confirmed a notion already forming in Sally's mind. His hand cupped her 'barely there' ass and paused.

'Finger my ass,' she mentally urged him on. 'Don't be shy. I might be young, but I like it dirty.'

The thumping against the wall became louder and faster. Sally was sure her mother would come investigate soon. Not that Sally minded her mother see her fucking -- that ship had long since sailed--- but Sally desperately needed to finish the final climax that she could feel building in every inch of her body. Plus, it was her mission to make sure that Grandpa's wake up had a happy ending.

Grandpa's fingers crept along Sally's curve as if in response to her positive thinking. Sally immediately copied his motions, playing with Esther's slender rump. That made Esther squirm and squeal.

"Time to really wake up Esther, Grandpa," Sally giggled as she felt his finger creep closer to her rosebud. She tried to match his pace as she slid along Esther's flesh. Sally could feel Esther's body quiver in anticipation of the orgasm that was building, and needed just the right touch to trigger it.

Beatrice's vocalizations were becoming louder through the wall, moans becoming groans, then squeals edging towards screams. Sally knew that this noise would soon lead to that Grandpa comparing Beatrice to the dearly departed Grandma Edna--- something Sally did NOT need to hear--- and then her Mom would come up the stairs and break up the fun by declaring it time for breakfast.

"Time to finish this off," Sally muttered.

Perhaps the grandfather that she was waking up heard her, because his finger chose that moment to penetrate past Sally's sphincter. This startle Sally, whose own progress at anal play with Esther was suddenly lagging. Even as Grandpa's action triggered Sally's climax, she managed to complete her invasion of Esther's forbidden passage.

So the three young women did not orgasm exactly simultaneously, but close enough is good in hand grenades, and these orgasms were certainly explosive enough.

Somehow, Esther had enough focus to stick her finger up Grandpa's ass at just that moment, stimulating his prostate and filling her cheeks with great gobs of goo. Sally did not even wait for her own climax to subside before she stroked her chum's cheek as a cue for Esther to lift her mouth off of Grandpa's cock to share a snowball.

The cream they shared was delicious, and made Sally anxious to taste this flavour mixed into a cream pie in Esther's sweet young cunny. That thought was put aside as she heard the cackle from the other room "Edna, you wake me up just like you did when you were eighteen."

Beatrice chuckled and replied as Sally would have. "Grandpa, Grandma Edna has passed to be with the Lord. It is Sally's job to wake you up now, but she's busy in the next room, so I did it, and I really am eighteen."

"Praise the Lord," Grandpa chuckled, "for sending me an angel for a granddaughter, and delivering unto her a friend who reminds me so much of my Edna. But where's Sally?"

"She's next door, waking up her Dad's father."

"Oh, that fucker. He hated the fact that in my religion, we were brought up to fuck our daughters, but here he is fucking his granddaughter. I'd love to watch that, but then of course I'd want to join in. Maybe do a spit roasting, or a DP."

"What's a DP?" asked Beatrice.

"One cock in your cunny, the other in your ass. Of course, if Sally's Dad joined in, we could do an air-tight. Haven't done one of those in decades."

As Sally listened, she contemplated how much she would love to find out what an air-tight was. What it felt like. Perhaps her sexual education was just beginning. She was just about to ask the grandfather in her bed if he liked to do an air-tight when her mother appeared in the doorway.

Mom announced, "Dad's father has one more wake-up here this visit, so lots of time for that. But right now, it is time for breakfast."

The very idea sent a shiver up Sally's spine, but as usual, she obeyed her mother, and, without bothering to even wash up, slid back into her nightie and went downstairs, though she did wonder why she and her guests bothered with clothes, since all the older adults had already had plenty of exposure to their nude bodies. The thought of eating breakfast nude made Sally's nipples and clit tingle throughout the meal.

But there was no pouring of syrup on ripe young breasts, and no licking whipped cream off of erections. In the crowded kitchen the only body contact was the bumping of elbows as everybody ate ravenously. To Sally, the silence was also deafening. She made a few efforts at chatter, but between mouths full of food, and minds full of sex, or full of confused thoughts about sex perhaps, no one responded with more than a few polite words.

After breakfast, Sally thought she might stir up some fun by following Beatrice up to the attic to change, but eating the cream pie out of Beatrice's cunny first. That plan was thwarted as Beatrice and Esther climbed into the shower together before going up to the attic. Although Sally was pleased that Beatrice was no longer bullying Esther, she felt a bit left out in her own home.

That left Sally's family as potential playmates to relieve the itch that lingered between Sally's thighs. All day, she tried to get snugly with someone, but everybody seemed to be busy with housework, chores, or in the case of Dad's father, Bible study.

He was very pleased when Sally joined him for his stern words about the Whore of Babylon. Sally was about to suggest that she was happy to be his whore, and that she was pretty sure that did not foreshadow the end of days, when Esther and Beatrice appeared, kneeling beside his chair, and asked him about Eve's bite of the apple. That provoked a lecture that consumed the rest of the afternoon.

All Sally could do was admire how Beatrice's boobs heaved, threatening to burst out of her tight, low-cut blouse. She noticed that her grandfather's eyes also strayed from his copy of the scriptures to admire the view. His tumescence became visible in his lap. Sally noticed Esther staring at the lump, licking her lips.

That gave Sally some hope for group groping in the living room, but before anything ignited, her Mom called Sally into the kitchen to peel potatoes. She was so distracted by imagining that Beatrice and Esther were crawling up onto her grandfather's lap, all the better to start a sex session, that she nicked her thumb with the peeler.

She offered it to her Mom, hoping that Mom would 'kiss it better', perhaps triggering a quickie in the kitchen, but no such luck.

"There are band-aids in the bathroom honey," Mom said instead. "On your way, could you send in Esther to help me? I really need to get this supper ready."

Sally did not bother to hide her pout, and stomped up the stairs. That just resulted in her mother saying, "even though you are now eighteen, you aren't too old to be sent to bed without supper."

"My luck, you'd send me to bed alone too," Sally quipped, which made both women giggle and broke the tension. But by the time Sally had treated her cut and returned to the kitchen, the pot was boiling, and Mom set her to work setting the table.

Everybody chattered through dinner just as if they had not engaged in a potpourri of polyamory that morning. Even Dad's father was less dour than usual, and was pleasant towards Mom's Dad, who he usually ignored. Sally was cheered up as she realized that her sexual adventures were helping to heal old wounds. The return to good humour made her more horny than ever, as she pictured an orgy breaking out right on the kitchen table, spilling over onto the counters.

Unfortunately for Sally, it was a quiet evening with the older adults heading to bed early. Sally hoped that if she steered her guests up to the attic soon after, they might at least do a little frolicking before sleeping, but all that she managed was to snuggle in between Beatrice and Esther, both of whom nodded off to sleep immediately. It took Sally quite a while to doze off that night, cozy in the attic snuggled between Esther and Beatrice. Her last conscious thought was 'gee, I wonder what new adventures are in store tomorrow?'

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally started out the next morning to discover the answer to that question. This was the first morning that Sally had not waited for her mother to send her upstairs to wake up a grand father. Her unrequited urge was too great. She had awoken between her two chums. Esther was purring like a kitten, while Beatrice was snoring like a lumberjack. They were not going to be an immediate solution to Sally's problem, so she had crept down the steep attic stairs quietly, thinking about what to do, and gathering up her nerve. From all three second floor bedrooms, she heard only the soft sounds of sleep, punctuated by her Mom's father muttering in his sleep to his dear departed Grandma Edna.

Sally had a plan of her own this morning. She intended to wake up both grandfathers, and see if they were serious about fucking her together. Not only did she think that this would be great fun, but she understood that the shared experience could go a long way to healing the longstanding rift between the two elders, bringing her family even closer together.