Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'I never thought she'd allow me to feel her ass and feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. I never thought she'd reach down to feel my cock through my pants. Even though I masturbated over fantasizing having sex with my mother, I never thought she'd want to have sex with me.'

I looked at her while wondering why she allowed me to touch and feel her shapely ass and her big breasts now in the way that I always wanted to touch and feel her through her clothes before. I wondered why she suddenly had the sexual urge to feel my erection through my pants in the way that I always wanted her and imagined her feeling my erection through my pants. Unless she was just horny, with us pretending that we were someone else, the only thing different from before was that we were both dressed in Halloween costumes. As if we weren't who we were but someone else, my mother was my sexy nurse and I was her handsome, young doctor.

Perhaps, in the way that my sexual fantasy was feeling my mother through her clothes, maybe her sexual fantasy was me feeling her through her clothes. Perhaps, in the way that my sexual fantasy was my mother feeling my cock through my pants, maybe her sexual fantasy was feeling my cock through my pants. I could only hope and imagine that we were on the same sexually, incestuous page.

Perhaps, with her pretending that she was a nurse having sex with her doctor overruled the fact that we were mother and son. Perhaps, in the way that I didn't need any encouragement to have sex with my mother, she needed the encouragement of roleplaying her sexual fantasy while in costume to have sex with me. Perhaps, as if she was really a nurse instead of my mother, her Halloween costume was all the encouragement that she needed to allow me to touch and feel her while she touched and felt me.

* * *

"Mom," I said not knowing that else to say while accidentally calling her Mom instead of nurse.

The last thing that I wanted was to awaken her from her sexual fantasy. The last thing that I wanted was her to stop groping my cock through my pants in the way that I continued groping her ass and tits through her costume. Yet, instead of questioning her motives, I confessed what I was thinking while hoping to further inspire and encourage her sexual fantasy.

"Yes, Doctor," she said continuing to play her role as my sexy nurse instead of my MILF of a mother.

Glad that she was still in character, I was glad that I hadn't ruined her doctor and nurse roleplaying, sexual scenario.

"With you my nurse and me as your patient instead of your doctor, I always wanted to play patient and nurse with you. Now that I'm older, I'd love to play doctor and nurse with you," I said while waiting for her reaction to my sexual proposition.

As if she had a temperature and my cock was a thermometer, I'd love to stick my cock in my mother's mouth and take her temperature. I'd love to stick my prick in my mother's cunt and further explore the heat of her beautiful body. If only she'd suck me, I'd lick her. If only she allowed me to make love to her, I'd fuck her.

She gave me the same sexy smile and naughty look that she did when I first walked in her bedroom dressed as a doctor. While hoping to see what I shouldn't see of my mother, allowing me to feel her ass and her breasts through her clothes was much better than just seeing my mother in her panties and bra, topless, or naked. Just as I couldn't believe she allowed me to feel her ass and tits through her clothes, I couldn't believe that she groped my cock through my pants.

Maybe if our sexual foreplay continued, she'll allow me to see her naked body too. Maybe she wanted me to see her naked as much as I'd love to see her naked. Maybe if our doctor and nurse sexual scenario continued, she'd suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than for my MILF of a mother to give me a blowjob. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my Mom's mouth.

Then, if what she sexually said wasn't enough, if what she sexually allowed me to do wasn't enough, and if her groping my erection through my pants wasn't enough, she shocked the shit out of me when she kissed me. My mother kissed me not as her son but as if I was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover. Something I had imagined her doing every time I masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her, I couldn't believe my mother kissed me.

"Well," she said giving me her sexy smile. "Now is your chance to play doctor and nurse," she said surprising me yet again by encouraging me with not only her words but also with her actions and with her kiss.

When I returned her kiss with my kiss, she further surprised me by parting my lips with her tongue. My mother was kissing me. I couldn't believe my mother was kissing me. My mother stuck her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't believe my mother stuck her tongue in my mouth. My mother was French kissing me. A sexy dream come true that I thought of whenever masturbating myself while sexually fantasizing over having sex with my mother, hard to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was French kissing me.

"Mom," I said swooning by her French kiss while forgetting to call her nurse. "Mom," I said again and was all that I could say when she continued French kissing me again and again.

If it wasn't enough that I was already allowed to feel up my mother, I couldn't believe she was making out with me. I couldn't believe I was making out with my mother. Not allowing this sexual opportunity to get away from me, I took her French kisses as my green light to continue my unplanned and unexpected, sexual seduction of my mother. I couldn't wait to see how far she'd allow me to go in undressing her. Hoping that she'd allow me to strip her naked, I'd hope she'd allow me to have sex with her sexy and shapely naked body.

While waiting for her to end this madness and expecting her to stop me, I hoped she didn't notice me unzipping her Halloween costume until she was completely unzipped. I'd love nothing more than to see something of my mother that I've never seen before. I'd love nothing more than to see my MILF of a mother in her bra and panties. I'd love nothing better than to explore my mother's sexy and shapely body through her bra and panties with my horny hands.

* * *

Breaking the zippered chain, opening them one by one, I slowly unzipped the teeth of her nurse's uniform. Continuing to unzip her while staring down at what I could see of her, she stared down at all that I could see of her too. Obviously aware that I was unzipping her, seemingly as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited, she seemingly enjoyed being exposed. Obviously, she was just as sexually aroused showing me her underwear clad body as much as I was sexually excited seeing my MILF of a mother in her bra and panties.

When she didn't stop me from unzipping her nurse's costume, shocked that she didn't prevent me from exposing more of her cleavage, her low-cut bra, and her white, bikini panties, I unzipped her nurse's costume all the way down. With her standing there with her bra and panties exposed to my incestuously horny eyes, never had I seen as much of my mother as I was seeing now. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to expose her beautiful, nearly naked, underwear clad body to my incestuously, horny eyes.

As if I was dreaming or imagining all that I was seeing while masturbating myself, I couldn't believe my eyes. Thinking that she'd stop me from staring at all that I could see of her, I waited for her to zip up her costume and deny me any more views of her low-cut bra and bikini panties. I waited for her to put a stop to me staring at all that I could see of her beautiful, nearly naked body. Thinking that she'd cover her nakedness with her arms and hands, thinking that she zip up her costume, when she didn't show any sexual inhibitions and/or motherly modesty, I was emboldened to do more.

Not wasting time making my next sexual move, in case she changed her mind, I moved my hands inside her costume and wrapped my arms around her naked waist. I pulled her closer and kissed her while reaching down to cup her firm, panty clad ass with both hands. Then, I reached my arm back around her to feel her tits through her bra with my left hand before reaching down with my right hand to cup my mother's pussy through her panties with my right hand.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother in her bra and panties. I can't believe I'm cupping my mother's pussy through her panties,' I thought.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe I was feeling my mother's body through her underwear. If she pushed me away now, after feeling her panty clad ass, her bra clad breasts, and panty clad pussy, at least I'd have plenty to masturbate over later. Yet, instead of telling me to stop, with her seemingly wanting me to touch and feel her as much as I wanted to touch and feel her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued kissing me.

'Oh, my God. This is so unbelievable,' I thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true, I don't believe this.'

Not stopping with kissing me, she felt my erect prick through my pants again. While she felt my erection through my clothes, in the way that I unzipped her uniform, she reached inside my lab coat and unzipped my pants. Just as I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to unzip her nurse's costume, I couldn't believe my mother unzipped my pants. Obviously, my mother wanted to touch my underwear clad cock as much as I wanted her to touch my underwear clad cock. Obviously, my mother wanted to feel me as much as I wanted to feel her.

'I'm shocked. I'm stunned. I can't wrap my head around this. I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable,' I thought. 'My mother wants to have her wicked, sexual way with my cock in the way that I want to have my wicked, sexual way with her ass, her tits, and her pussy.'

Still not stopping there, she seemingly was as incestuously horny as I was. I couldn't believe it when my mother reached her hand inside my pants to fondle my erect prick through my underwear. Even though I masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with my mother hundreds of times, never had I ever thought in my wildest, sexual fantasies that I'd be having incestuous sex with my mother. Never had I ever thought in my wildest, sexual fantasies that my mother would willingly, voluntarily, and consensually have incestuous sex with me.

* * *

Then, as if I was a real medical doctor giving my mother a breast exam, and as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I tucked my index finger beneath her bra. This was it, what I had been waiting for, hoping for, and fantasizing over while masturbating myself. The point of no return in crossing the incestuous line, while waiting for my mother to slap my hand away and waiting for her to stop me, I was about to expose her naked breasts to my horny eyes. I was finally about to see my mother's naked tits.

As if her bra was a magician's, magic curtain, ready to open Pandora's Box, I held my breath while lifting her bra and waiting to see what I had longed to see of my mother. As if her big breasts couldn't wait to see me, they flopped down in front of my horny eyes, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked tits. They were so big and so shapely. She had such beautiful tits.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while filled with as much shock as I was consumed with sexual excitement. 'I'm seeing my mother's naked breasts. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's naked tits. My sexual fantasy come true, her naked tits are right here before my horny eyes.'

As if I had never seen naked breasts before, I stared at her naked tits. Expecting her to pull down her bra any second, I leered at her areolas and at her nipples. As if committing the image of them to memory to masturbate over later, I ogled at the shape and the size of her natural breast and at every mole and freckle. Daring myself to touch them, I couldn't wait to touch them. Daring myself to feel them, I couldn't wait to feel them. Daring myself to finger her already erect nipples, I couldn't wait to finger her nipples. Daring myself to suck them, I couldn't wait to suck my mother's tits.

As if her nipples were high beamed headlights illuminating my horniness and sexual excitement, I felt my mother's tits with both hands. I was feeling my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe I was feeling my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to feel her naked tits. Not stopping there, I fingered her nipples, first one, then the other, and then both together as if I was playing a video game.

I pulled her nipples. I turned her nipples. I twisted her nipples. I pinched her nipples. I squeezed her nipples and I pulled her nipples out even more. Now, if she'd allow me the sexual pleasure, I couldn't wait to suck my mother's hard, erect nipples in the way that I couldn't wait for her to suck my hard, erect prick.

While waiting for her to stop me from having my wicked, sexual way with her tits, as shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe I was feeling my mother's naked breasts. As shocked as I was incestuously excited, I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to feel her naked breasts. While waiting for her to stop me, waiting for her to slap my horny hands away, as shocked as I was incestuously excited, I couldn't believe I was fingering my mother's hard, erect nipples. As shocked as I was sexually and incestuously excited, I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to not only feel her naked breasts but also finger her nipples.

Then, I tested the incestuous water by seeing how far she'd allow me to go. While continuing to feel her tits and finger her nipples with my left hand, I reached my right hand down to finger my mother's pussy through her panties again. If it wasn't enough that my mother allowed me to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to feel her panty clad cunt again.

When she didn't stop me from sexually molesting her, I leaned down to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. While I felt her naked breasts, fingered her erect nipples, sucked her tits, and now fingered her pussy through her panties, she fingered my cock through my pants again. I couldn't believe I was sucking my mother's tits. I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my mother. I couldn't believe that my mother was allowing me to have sex with her. I couldn't believe my mother was having sex with me.

Going where no son should ever go with his mother, while waiting for her to stop me, I pushed her panty aside with my fingers. As if about to touch something so forbidden, so rare, so valuable, and so sacred, and indeed it was, I rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. I couldn't believe I was fingering my mother's pussy while she continued fingering my cock through my underwear. As shocked as I was incestuously excited, I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to finger her pussy and have my wicked, sexual way with her wet, swollen cunt.

'This is unbelievable,' I thought while continuing to masturbate my mother. 'I can't believe this is happening.'

Showing her sexual excitement for me as much as I was unable to control my sexual excitement for her, she was as wet as I was hard. Obviously, as horny and as sexually frustrated as I was, and wanting this as much as I did, while masturbating my mother with my fingers, I had her moaning in no time. I continued feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy with my other hand.

Unable to wrap my head around all that happened in such a short time, I couldn't believe I was masturbating my mother. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to masturbate her. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my mother. I couldn't believe my mother was having sex with me. Hoping she'd allow me to go that far, I couldn't wait to lick her, make love to her, and fuck her. Praying that she would, I couldn't wait for her to blow me.

* * *

"Oh, doctor," said my mother as if I was her doctor instead of her son. "What are you doing to your nurse?" She laughed. "Just don't stop," she said in a lustful voice while whispering her sexual excitement in my ear. "I need to cum. I need you to give me a sexual orgasm, doctor. Rub my clit faster and harder while finger fucking my pussy deeper. Forget that I'm your mother, I need you to make me your dirty, whore of a nurse."

Having never heard my mother talk like that before, not wanting to release her from the doctor and nurse sexual, roleplaying scenario, I carefully measured my words. I played along with her while hoping that she'd allow me to give her a full and closer examination of her naked body. I'd love nothing more than to strip my mother naked. I'd love nothing better than to see my mother without her clothes. I'd love nothing better than to have sexual intercourse with my mother's naked body.

Only, I was still shocked by her sexual transformation. Was it all because she was wearing a nurse's Halloween costume and I was wearing a doctor's Halloween costume? Was it all because she was roleplaying a nurse instead of my mother and I was roleplaying a doctor instead of her son? If I knew that costumed roleplaying was the key to having sex with my mother, I would have dressed in costume while roleplaying years ago.

"I'm giving you the medical treatment that you need, nurse," I said staying in my role as her doctor. I was afraid to call her Mom, mother, or by name for fear of ruining her sexual fantasy. The last thing that I wanted to do was to jolt her back to reality. "Cum, nurse. Cum. That's your doctor's orders. Cum for your doctor."

Seemingly with her as horny as I was and, obviously, with her sexually wanting me as much as I incestuously wanted her, my mother reached her hand inside my underwear and fondled my naked prick. I couldn't believe my mother had my erect dick in her hand. After fondling my prick in my underwear and, when unable to stroke me because of the tightness of my briefs, she pulled out my cock.

She looked down at my naked prick in the way that I looked down at her naked tits. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe she pulled out my stiff prick. My mother was holding my naked penis in her hand while staring at it. Unable to wrap my brain around my mother holding my erect cock in her soft, motherly hand, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my swollen penis.

While waiting for her to make her next incestuously, sexual move, I stood motionless while wondering what she'd do next. Would she just hold my cock in her hand or would she fondle the head of my prick? Would she stroke my prick? Would she masturbate me in the way that I was masturbating her? Would she allow me cum all her hand? Would she move to her knees and take me in her mouth? Would she suck my prick? Would she allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth? I hoped for the latter instead of the former. I hoped my mother would suck my prick while stroking my prick and allow me to cum in her mouth.

Just as I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to masturbate her, I couldn't believe my mother was holding my cock in her hand. Then, as if she was waiting for me to stop her, which I never would, she slowly stroked my cock while I fingered her pussy. As if my prick was breakable, she ever so gently and lovingly stroked me. Never in a million years did I ever think that my mother would masturbate me while I masturbated her. Never in a million years did I ever think that my mother sexually wanted me as much as I incestuous wanted her.

Rubbing her clit faster and harder, I fingered her pussy deeper while leaning to take my mother's nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. As soon as I finger fucked my mother deeper while sucking her nipples, as if I had just lit her fire, she grew even more sexually animated. As soon as I continued French kissing her while feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and finger fucking her pussy, she seemed ready to cum.

1...45678...12