Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I had a difficult time trying to wrap my head around that I was masturbating my mother, I had a difficult time trying to wrap my head around that my mother was masturbating me. Well passed my knuckles, my fingers of my right hand were buried deep in her pussy while the fingers of my left hand were fingering her erect nipples and fondling her big breasts. My mother was ready to cum while continuing to stroke me faster and harder. I couldn't believe my mother was going to cum. I couldn't believe my mother was going to make me cum too.

"Oh, Michael," she said breaking form with the doctor and nurse sexual, roleplaying scenario. "What naughty, sexual things are you doing to your mother?"

Forgetting about her being my nurse and me being her doctor, I was overwhelmed with incestuous lust that I was now having sex with my mother. If it wasn't enough that I saw my mother's naked tits, I felt her naked tits while fingering her nipples. If it wasn't enough that I cupped my mother's pussy through her panties, now I was rubbing her clit while finger fucking her naked cunt. If it wasn't enough my mother felt my erection through my pants, she unzipped me, pulled out my cock, and was stroking me. If it wasn't enough that I was masturbating her, she was masturbating me.

"Cum, Mom, cum. I want to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers," I said whispering my lustful desire in her ear. "Cum, Mom, cum. I want to see and hear you cum before I make love to you and then fuck you."

* * *

As if suddenly awakened from her sexual fantasy, no longer playing the roles of doctor and nurse, she was well aware of what we were doing. She looked at me with wide-eyed shock in the way that I looked at her with sexual excitement. She looked at me with red-faced shame in the way that I looked at her with incestuous lust. Hoping that I wasn't premature in confessing that I wanted to make love to her before fucking her, I hoped I hadn't ruined things between us. Fearing that she was going to stop me from continuing to masturbate her, I feared that she wouldn't even cum.

"You may masturbate me, Michael, but we mustn't make love. I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea by encouraging you but you can't fuck me, Michael. I'm your mother. You can't fuck your mother. That would be wrong. That would be illegal. That would be nasty. That would be incest," she said obviously having her own definition of what constituted incest. "Yet, once you get me off," she said pausing to look in my eyes before kissing me. "I'll blow you," she said. "Okay? I'll suck your cock."

If it wasn't enough that I was masturbating my mother, I couldn't believe my mother willingly, voluntarily, and consensually agreed to blow me. After I masturbated her, she said that she'd suck my cock. I was beyond sexual excitement by the prospect of my mother taking me in her mouth and sucking me while stroking me. While fondling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples, I'd love nothing more than for my mother to blow me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth while watching her staring up at me with her big, brown eyes and watching her swallow my cum.

Obviously, my mother didn't think that my masturbating her and her blowing me was wrong, nasty, illegal, and incestuous. Now looking forward to a motherly blowjob, an understatement, I rubbed her pussy harder and faster while fucking her deeper with my fingers. I couldn't wait to give her a sexual orgasm. I couldn't wait for her to cum. Willing to give up making love to her before fucking her, I couldn't wait for her to take me in her mouth and suck me.

Yet, wanting to enjoy the sexual moment a little longer, the last thing that I wanted to do was to rush this. I wished that I had more time to spend having sex with my mother. Alas, running out of time, I had no choice. My sister, aunt, and cousin would be home from work soon.

"Cum, Mom, cum," I said eager for her to cum so that she could blow me before the rest of our family arrived home from work. "Cum, Mom, cum." I knew that once my everyone arrived home, my mother wouldn't blow me. She'd never suck my cock with everyone in the house. "Cum, Mom, cum," I said encouraging her to have her sexual orgasm so that I could have my sexual orgasm too.

In that unguarded moment, she looked at me as if she was my girlfriend instead of my mother. She kissed me as if I was her lover instead of her son. She looked at me and kissed me with as much sexual excitement as I looked at her and kissed her with incestuous lust. As if I was her long, lost baby, she held me tight while I continued rubbing and fingering her pussy. Obviously, she wanted to have a sexual orgasm as much as I wanted her to have a sexual orgasm.

"Michael! Oh, Michael. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub me harder. Rub me faster. Fuck me deeper with your finger," she said closing her eyes in sexual excitement with her mouth gaping open. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Michael. Oh, my God."

As if she fainted from the sexual excitement of me masturbating her, my mother fell back on her bed with her legs spread, her panties askew, and her glistening, wet pussy nakedly exposed. With my mother completely undone, her nurse's uniform was completely unzipped and her big tits were out of her bra. As if recording the sexual image of her to memory to continually masturbate over later, I stared at all that my mother was showing and all that I was seeing. This was my mother and not some mature woman that I picked up in a bar.

Not wanting to forget what my mother looked like nearly naked, I stared at my mother's brown, bushy pussy. I stared at her big, naked breasts, her dark pink, hard, erect nipples, and her light brown areolas. The first time seeing, touching, and feeling my mother's naked pussy and tits, I'd be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life. I so wanted to mount my mother, insert my stiff prick inside of her, and hump her. Wishing I could make love to her before fucking her, yet, not wanting to ruin things between us, I'd settle for her promised blowjob.

Instead of her blowing me, with me so sexually aroused, overwhelmed with incestuous lust for my mother's cunt, I fell between my mother's shapely legs. I finger her pussy while leaning down to lick her pussy. I was eating my mother's cunt. I couldn't believe I was eating my mother's cunt. I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to give her oral sex.

'I can't believe I'm eating my mother's cunt,' I thought to myself. 'I can't believe my mother is allowing me to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy.'

The more that I licked her and the deeper that I fingered her, the more she wiggled her ass on the bed. Even in my wildest, sexual fantasies of having incestuous sex with my mother, never had I imagined her being as sexually aroused from my licking her cunt. Licking her faster, I licked her harder. Licking and licking her while finger fucking her, once she had her orgasm, I couldn't wait to mount her. I couldn't wait to make love to her before fucking her. I couldn't wait for her to blow me after I fucked her.

"I love licking your pussy, Mom. I love eating your cunt," I said hoping not to turn her off by my sexual pillow talk but to sexually aroused her even more.

As if she was a man and I was a woman, she put her hands to the back of my head and pulled me forward. She mashed my face all over her warm, wet pussy. Drenched with my mother's vaginal secretions, I had my mother's juices in my mouth, up my nose, and all over my face. I continued licking her in the way that I couldn't wait for her to fuck me before sucking me.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. You're going to make me cum again. Michael. Michael," she said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder."

As soon as she stiffened her legs and stopped breathing for a few seconds, I knew she was silently cumming. Not only had I given my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers but I gave her a sexual orgasm with my tongue. Now, I couldn't wait to give my mother a sexual orgasm with my cock. I couldn't wait to make love to my mother. I couldn't wait to fuck my mother. I couldn't wait for my mother to blow me. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth.

I stood to remove my pants and underwear while wiping my face with a small hand towel. I couldn't believe I masturbated my mother. I couldn't believe I ate my mother. I couldn't believe I gave my mother multiple orgasms. I couldn't believe that I was about to make love to my mother and fuck my mother before she sucked my cock.

* * *

True to her word, as soon my mother had her second sexual orgasm, once she recovered from enjoying the afterglow of sex, she sat up in bed in front of me. While staring up at me with her big, brown eyes, she took my erect prick in her soft, motherly hand again and stroked my cock before taking me in her warm, wet mouth. My prick was in my mother's mouth. If it wasn't enough my prick was in my mother's hand, I couldn't believe my prick was in my mother's mouth.

Not believing what I was seeing, it was difficult for me to wrap my head around that my mother was blowing me. While my hard, hairy prick was in my mother's mouth, she continued staring up at me with her beautiful, brown eyes while stroking me and sucking me. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock while stroking my cock. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a loving, motherly blowjob, the best blowjob I ever had in my life.

"Oh, Mom. Mom. Suck my cock. Blow me, Mom. I need to cum," I said hoping she'd allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

Forgetting about making love to her before fucking her, I was enjoying her blowing me. She stared up at me with her beautiful, brown eyes while stroking me faster and sucking me deeper. Never in my wildest, sexual fantasies did I ever think that my mother would blow me. Yet, here she was sucking my prick as if she was some drunken whore that I picked up at a club.

"Cum, Michael, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said. "Cum, Michael, cum," she said temporarily removing my prick from her mouth to speak. "I can't believe I'm sucking your cock but I can't help myself," she said with a dirty laugh. "I love sucking your prick, Michael," she said kissing my prick while licking my prick and before returning my prick to her mouth again. "In the way that you gave Mommy sexual pleasure, I want to give you sexual pleasure."

As soon as I put a gentle and loving hand behind my mother's brunette, pretty head, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. As soon as I humped her mouth and fucked her face harder, unable to stop myself and wishing that I could have made her blowjob last longer, I exploded a gush of warm, oozy cum in her mouth. I ejaculated my cum in my mother's mouth. I couldn't believe I ejaculated my, warm, oozy load of cum in my mother's beautiful mouth.

While continuing to stare up at me as if sexually teasing me, she swallowed me while licking me clean. Then, she stood to kiss me. She kissed me as if she was my lover instead of my mother and I was leaving for a tour of duty overseas. I couldn't believe I had sex with my mother. I couldn't believe she voluntarily, willingly, and consensually had sex with me. I couldn't believe my mother sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum.

Thinking that my mother was now my forbidden lover, I couldn't wait to strip her naked. I couldn't wait to mount her. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her hard and fast. I couldn't wait to have sex with her every day, twice a day. I couldn't wait to do every sexual thing that I always wanted to do with my mother.

I couldn't wait to make love to her in every room of the house and in every position that I could think of while fucking my mother harder and faster. I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's cunt in the way that she allowed me to cum in her mouth. I couldn't wait to give my mother a sexual orgasm with my cock. Only, shocking me yet again by pulling the plug to my sexual excitement, she surprised me with what she said next.

* * *

"We must never speak of this," she said. "As far as I'm concerned, this never happened. This was a once in a lifetime thing, Michael. We can never do this again," she said pointing her index finger at me as if accusing me of forcing her to have sex with me. "Never, Michael. Never. Never again. Do you hear me? Do you understand? What we did is wrong. What we did is nasty," she said scolding me as if this was all my fault. "What we did is forbidden. What we did is illegal. What we did is incest."

Thinking that she was sexually teasing me after incestuously exciting me with a blowjob, when I tried to kiss her, she turned her head and pushed me away. When I tried to fill her hand with my still, erect prick, she pulled her hand away. Then, when I groped her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, she slapped me hard across the face.

My mother slapped me. I couldn't believe my mother slapped me. After getting me so sexually aroused, after sucking my cock, and after allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth, I was tempted to slap her back. I was tempted to push her back on the bed and fuck her. Only, she was my mother and not some drunken whore that I picked up in a bar.

After feeling so happy, so sexually aroused, and so incestuously satisfied, I felt so rejected. A fluky, one-time incestuous abnormality, my mother no longer sexually, wanted me. She didn't want to have sex with me ever again. This was the first and the last time that she'd be giving me a hand job. This was the first and the last time that she'd be giving me a blowjob. As soon as it began, it ended.

As shocked as I was when my mother allowed me to masturbate her and eat her cunt, I was shocked that she never wanted to have sex with me ever again. She'd never allow me to sexually touch her again while kissing her. She'd never allow me to strip her naked. Not that she ever did, but she'd never allow me to make love to her. Again, not that she ever did, but she'd never allow me to fuck her. Just once, before she pulled the incestuous, sexual plug, I would have loved to fuck my mother.

"Mom," I said filled with as much sexual excitement as I was filled with sexual frustration and disappointment. "Mom, please? Let me make love to you. I need to make love to you. Please allow me to fuck you. I need to fuck you, Mom. Please, Mom. Please? I want to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that you gave me a sexual orgasm with your mouth."

A strange request to ask a mother to make love to her son before fucking him, but I thought after I masturbated her, ate her, and she blew me that we were beyond being just mother and son. I thought we were lovers. Instead of allowing me to sexually touch her again, she pulled down her bra, straightened her panties, and zipped up her nurse's uniform. As quickly as it began it was over. As if the sex between us never happened, no longer playing her role as my nurse, she was my morally, modest mother.

"No, Michael. No. This never happened and will never happen again," she said. "Get out of my room so that I can finished getting ready for the Halloween party."

'What the fuck just happened?' I had no idea. 'What the fuck was that about? How can she expect me to act as if this never happened after she allowed me to masturbate her? How can she expect me to act as if this never happened after she blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth?'

I felt so rejected. As strange as it was sexually exciting, yet not a total disappointment, as least I got to see my mother's big tits, feel her breasts, finger her nipples, and suck her nipples. At least I got to masturbate my mother while she stroked me. At least I ate her cunt. Something I'd be masturbating over for the rest of my life, at least I got her to blow me.

In the way that she already acted as if it never happened, as if it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that I ejaculated my cum in my mother's mouth and she swallowed my cum. Perhaps, one day, she'd come around. Perhaps, one day, she'd change her mind about having sex with me. Perhaps, if I got her drunk, she'd allow me to make love to her before fucking her.

'So be it. It is what it is,' I thought. 'You're such a bitch, for sexually teasing me and incestuously leading me to think we were going to have a sexual relationship instead of a one-night stand. You're such a bitch for making me think that we'd be lovers and that you sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted you.'

I left her room bewildered. I couldn't believe all that happened would never happen again. The ever-obedient son, as if having sex never happened, I never kissed, touched, or spoke to my mother about what happened that Halloween four-years-ago. Yet, it was difficult living in the same house with a woman who I wanted sexually but couldn't have.

Every time I looked at her, I imagined her on her bed with her pussy and breasts nakedly exposed. Every time I looked at her, I imagined kissing her and feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. Every time I looked at her I imagined masturbating and eating her cunt. Every time I looked at her, I imagined her sucking my cock while staring up at me. Every time I looked at her, I stared at her red, full lips while remembering cumming in her mouth.

* * *

I spent the next year masturbating over all that sexually and incestuously happened between my mother and I. Reliving it over again in my mind, I masturbated over French kissing her and her French kissing me. I masturbated over touching and feeling her through her nurse's costume. I masturbated over unzipping her Halloween costume, feeling her big tits, and fingering her erect nipples through her bra while reaching down to cup her pussy through her panties.

I masturbated over seeing my mother's naked breasts and seeing her naked pussy. I masturbated over masturbating my mother. I masturbated over seeing her naked breasts and naked pussy while rubbing her clit and sucking her nipples. I masturbated over masturbating my mother's pussy in the way that I masturbated over eating my mother's cunt.

If that wasn't enough to get me off, I masturbated over my mother feeling me through my pants, unzipping me, and holding my prick in her soft, motherly hand. I masturbated over her stroking me while sucking me as I humped her mouth and fucked her face while she stared up at me with her brown eyes. I masturbated over cumming in her mouth and her swallowing my cum. Suffice to say that I didn't stop masturbating over my MILF of a mother until my sexy sister told me the next year that she was dressing as Cinderella for a Halloween party that she was attending.

"Cinderella? Hmm. My sexy, big sister is dressing as Cinderella. She's wearing a costume,' I thought. 'Maybe what worked for my mother would work for my sister,' I thought. 'Maybe in the way that I had sex with my mother while in costume, in character, and roleplaying, my sister would have sex with me while in costume, in character, and roleplaying too.'

When I thought of my sister dressed as Cinderella, it was as if I had just awakened from my sexual fantasy of having sex with my mother to have a new sexual fantasy of having sex with my sister. I was just as sexually excited by the prospect of having sex with my sister as I was sexually excited by the thought of having sex with my mother. Maybe my big sister, Donna, was into costumed roleplaying too. In the way that I've always wanted to have sex with her, maybe my sister would want to have sex with me too. Worth the try, with everything to gain, what did I have to lose?

1...56789...12