Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why not? Conveniently, we lived in the same house together. Neither of us were in a committed relationship. No doubt, my sister was just as lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated as I was,' I thought. 'Maybe she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Hopefully, like mother, like daughter, maybe she was into costumed roleplaying too.'

It was then that I wondered how much my sister was like my mother. Hopefully, when it comes to sex, especially when it comes to sex, like mother like daughter. Wanting to repeat the roleplaying phenomenon, I wondered if my sister would act as sexy and as sexual as my mother acted when wearing her Halloween costume. I wondered if my sister was into roleplaying in the way that my mother enjoyed roleplaying and pretending that we were both someone else while having sex with me when in costume. I wondered if my sexy sister would have sex with me this year in the way that my MILF of a mother had sex with me last year.

Being that my mother and sister are much alike, I wondered if what worked on my mother would work on my sister. Going for broke and with nothing to lose but the price of renting a Halloween costume, and seemingly with every incestuous thing to gain, I rented a Prince Charming costume to compliment her Cinderella costume. Ready to surprise her and hopefully sexually arouse her in the way that I sexually excited my mother, I dressed in costume when my sister was getting ready for her party in her bedroom with her door closed.

In the way that I had hoped to catch my mother but was unsuccessful with my attempt, I hoped to catch her dressing and hoped to see something of her sexy and shapely body that I shouldn't see of my sister. In the way that I hoped to see my mother in her bra and panties, I hoped to see my sister in her bra and panties too. I'd love nothing more than to see my sister, Donna, topless.

'How hot would that be to see my sister's naked tits,' I thought. 'I'd love to see her naked breasts. I'd love to see her naked. How hot would that be to see my sister naked? I'd love to see my sister without her clothes.'

In the way that I did with my mother, I did with my sister. By barging in her room, I hoped to catch her indisposed. Something I never did with my mother or my sister, I entered her bedroom without knocking. Instead of being erotically surprised to see her without her clothes, I was surprised to see her fully dressed in her Cinderella costume. With her looking better than I had imagined she'd look dressed as Cinderella, she was so beautiful. She was so sexy and I was so horny.

* * *

"My Prince," said Donna laughing as soon as I opened her bedroom door and she saw me dressed as Prince Charming. "Oh, my God. Where'd you get that costume? You look so handsome," she said giving me the eye. "You look so hot," she said staring at the bulge my cock made in my tight pants. "You look just like Prince Charming."

I reached out to take her gloved hand in mine. I kissed her hand in the way that I imagined kissing my sister's lips and in the way that I had already kissed my mother's lips. Unable to help myself from thinking incestuous thoughts, as soon as I touched my sister's gloved hand, I imagined her gloved hand wrapped around my cock in the way that my mother's hand was wrapped around my prick. I imagined her gloved hand stroking me. I imagined Donna's white, gloved hand masturbating me. I imagined cumming all over my big sister's white, gloved hand.

Instead of pushing me away and ordering me out of her room as she normally does, she gushed. As if aliens had replaced my sister with a cosmic clone, normally, my sister doesn't have the time of day for me but that night, she looked at me as if I was her date. She looked at me in the sexual way that my mother looked at me a year ago. I wondered if us wearing our Halloween costumes had something to do with her look of sexual interest.

Then, already ready to take the next, sexual step with my sister, I wondered if she was into roleplaying as much as our mother was. I wondered if she thought of us having sex was nothing more than a sexual fantasy than it was a reality should we go through with having sex in the way that my mother had sex with me. I wondered if just until reality ruined our sexual fantasy, if she'd be my Cinderella while allowing me to be her Prince Charming. I'd love to have sex with my sister in the way that I had sex with our mother.

"Cinderella," I said while already playing the role as her prince. Taking a big leap of faith while hoping she'd say yes, I took her gloved hand in mine again and asked her the question that I thought Prince Charming would ask her. "May I kiss you?"

As if I had said what she was thinking, she smiled an embarrassed smile. Was my sister wanting to kiss me in the way that I wanted to kiss her? Was my sister wanting to kiss me in the way that my mother wanted to kiss me? In the way that I had always wanted to kiss my mother, I had always wanted to kiss my sister too.

I'd love nothing more than to part my sister's lips with my tongue and French kiss her. I'd love nothing more than for my sister to part my lips with her tongue and French kiss me. I'd love nothing more than to make out with my sister while feeling her through her Halloween costume.

Yet, in the way that I was unsure with my mother, I was unsure with my sister too. The last thing that I wanted my sister to think of me as was an incestuous pervert. This was my blood related sister and not some woman I picked up at the mall. This wasn't a normal sexual attraction. I was hoping for an incestuous connection. I was hoping my sister, while dressed as Cinderella, even if only for a little while, would think of me as her Prince Charming.

In the way that I didn't know if my mother would allow me to kiss her while allowing me to feel her through her clothes, it was the same with my sister. I didn't know if my sister would allow me to kiss her while allowing me to feel her through her clothes. Even if she allowed me to kiss her, would she return my kiss? Even if she returned my kiss would she take the next sexual step and allow me to feel her through her clothes?

Unable to tell, I didn't know if my sister wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her. Hoping she would, I didn't know if my sister wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Only, what did I have to lose? Even if she allowed me to kiss her, it was only a kiss, albeit a kiss between a brother and his sister.

A telling sign, I'd know more if she allowed me to part her lips with my tongue. I'd know more if she parted my lips with her tongue. I'd know more if she allowed me to grope her through her clothes in the way that my mother allowed me to grope her through her clothes while kissing her. Then, making the decision for me and as if daring me to kiss her, she surprised me with what she said next.

* * *

"Prince Charming would never ask my permission to kiss me. He'd just take me in his arms and kiss me," she said giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

She gave me the same expectant look of sexual anticipation that my mother gave me. She gave me a sexy look as if she expected me to kiss her and was anticipating my kiss. She gave me a naughty smile as if she wanted me to kiss her. She looked at me in the sexy way that my mother looked at me before we kissed. As if this kiss was fated, as if making out with each other was our destiny, I couldn't believe I was about to kiss my sister.

Taking that as her permission to kiss her, as if I was really her Prince Charming and she was really my Cinderella, I walked to my sister, looked deeply in her brown eyes, took her in my arms, and kissed her. I kissed my sister. Shocking even myself, I couldn't believe I kissed my big sister. Then, shocking me as much as I shocked myself, I couldn't believe my sister returned my kiss. My sexy sister was kissing me. My big sister was making out with me.

In the way that my mother parted my lips with her tongue, my sister surprised me by parting my lips with her tongue. In the way that my mother French kissed me the previous year, my sister French kissed me now. I couldn't believe my sister was French kissing me. In the way that I did with my mother, while hoping she wouldn't awaken from her costumed roleplaying, and as if this was our dress rehearsal, I didn't waste time just making out with my sister. Wanting more than just a kiss, I didn't want to miss an incestuous opportunity to have sex with my sexy sister.

I reached my horny hand down behind her and felt her ass through her Cinderella costume, slip, and panties with my left hand while feeling her big tits through her gown and bra with my right hand. I couldn't believe I was feeling my sister through her Halloween costume in the way that I felt my mother through her Halloween costume the previous year. Even more shocking, I couldn't believe my sister was allowing me to feel her through her Halloween costume. As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister, I couldn't believe I was feeling my sister's ass and tits while French kissing her.

In the way that I waited for my mother to stop me from kissing her while touching her, groping her, and feeling her, I waited for my sister to stop me from sexually molesting her. Expecting her to slap my horny hands away from her sexy and shapely body, when she didn't stop me, I continued kissing her while feeling her through her Cinderella costume. Then, in the way that my mother, Christine, shocked me by feeling me through my doctor's costume, my sister, Donna, shocked me when she reached her hand down to feel my growing erection through my Prince Charming costume.

'Wow! Holy Hell,' I thought. 'What is happening here?'

I couldn't believe my sister was feeling my growing erection through my costume. In the same way that my mother felt my cock through my doctor's costume the previous year, my sister was feeling my cock through my Prince Charming pants now. Encouraging me to touch and feel more of her while continuing to kiss her, her feeling my cock was my green light that she obviously wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Like mother, like daughter, I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with my sister in the way that I had sex with my mother. Like mother, like daughter, with her not wasting time with just kissing me, my sister unzipped me. If I wasn't shocked enough that my sister allowed me to kiss her while feeling her ass and her big breasts through her costume, she shocked me when she felt my prick through my pants and now unzipped me.

Then, when she stuck her hand in my pants to fondle my stiffening prick through my underwear, I stuck my hand down the top of her dress to feel her naked breasts beneath her gown and bra. In the way that I couldn't believe that I was feeling my mother's naked tits, I couldn't believe I was feeling my sister's naked tits. I couldn't believe I was feeling Donna's naked breasts while fingering her nipples. I couldn't believe she was allowing me to feel her naked breasts and finger her nipples while she continued feeling my cock through my pants.

Thinking that I'd ruin the Halloween costume spell of hopefully having sex with my sexy sister, I didn't dare ask her to remove her gown. I figured she needed her costume to stay in character while pretending that she was Cinderella instead of my sister. Instead of removing her costume, I lifted the back of her gown all the way up to her hips to feel her shapely ass through her panties. I couldn't believe I was feeling my sister's firm and shapely panty clad ass while exposing her white, bikini panties.

Then again, while waiting for her to stop me, when she pulled out my cock to stroke me, I moved my hand to the front of her to finger her pussy through her panties. I couldn't believe I was fingering my sister's pussy through her panties. I couldn't believe my sister had my cock in her hand and was stroking my prick. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my bitch of a big sister.

In the way that my mother had given me a hand job, my sister was giving me a hand job too. In the way that it was hard for me to wrap my head around my mother stroking me, it was hard for me to wrap my head around my sister stroking me. Yet, in the way that I had masturbated my mother and my mother had masturbated me, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister and she was masturbating me. I just hoped she'd do more than just masturbating me while allowing me to do more than just masturbating her.

Unable to get over the shock of it all, I was totally stunned. I couldn't believe my sister was allowing me to feel her ass and finger her pussy through her panties with one hand while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples with my other hand. Again, waiting for her to stop me in the way that I had waited for my mother to stop me, I pushed her panties aside in the way that I did with my mother's panties. As soon as I fingered her warm wetness, I was thrilled that she was already as wet as I was hard.

In the same way that I did with my mother, I rubbed my sister's clit and finger fucked her cunt with one hand and while continuing to feel her naked breasts and finger her hard, erect nipple with my other hand. I couldn't believe that I was finger fucking my sister. I couldn't believe I was feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples. It was one thing to get lucky with a woman I picked up on the street, but this was my sister.

I continued masturbating my sister in the same way that I masturbated my mother. My sister continued masturbating me in the same way that my mother had masturbated me. She was masturbating me in the same way that I was masturbating her. Hoping that by repeating what had happened with my mother with my sister that I'd understand this Halloween costume phenomenon, I was at a loss to explain it. In the way that I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my mother, I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my sister.

I couldn't help but wonder that if I masturbated her to a sexual orgasm if she'd suck me in the way that my mother blew me. Perhaps, unlike my mother, my sister would allow me to make love to her before fucking her. I'd love nothing more than to make love to my big sister. I'd love nothing more than to fuck my sexy sister hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I was about to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I'd love nothing more than to have a long-term, sexual relationship with my sister.

'In the way that I wished my mother would have been, how hot would that be for my sister to be my forever lover,' I thought.

My sister was breathing harder. She was obviously very, sexually excited. She seemed ready to cum.

"Oh, Michael," she said falling out of her fantasy of thinking that I was her Prince Charming instead of her brother. "You're going to make me cum," she said as if teasing me and wanting me to make her cum. "If you continue masturbating me, Michael. I'm going to cum," she said in a sexually husky voice while whispering her incestuous lust in my ear. "Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum. Rub me faster. Rub me harder. Finger my pussy deeper," she said breathlessly.

In the same way that my mother stared in my brown eyes with her brown eyes, my sister stared in my brown eyes with her brown eyes. In the way that I couldn't get enough of my mother's MILF of a body, I couldn't get enough of my sister's sexy body. With me fucking her with my fingers deeper and rubbing her clit faster, I couldn't wait for her to cum. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. After giving my sister a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I couldn't wait to pound my sister's pussy hard and fast until I gave her an orgasm with my cock.

"Cum, Donna, cum," I said. "I want you to cum. I want to hear you have a sexual orgasm. I want to watch you having a sexual orgasm. Cum, Donna, cum," I said again eager to make love to my sister before fucking her.

In the way that my mother was putty in my arms, my sister was putty in my arms too. As if she was swooning to my inappropriate sexual touches of feeling my sister's naked breasts, fingering her nipples, and finger fucking her naked pussy, she closed her eyes and put her head back. Seemingly, my sister, Donna, was enjoying being kissed, touched, felt, and fingered, as much as I was enjoying kissing, touching, feeling, and fingering her.

"Oh, Michael. Oh, Michael. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub me faster. Rub me harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Fuck me with your fingers, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said collapsing on her bed in the way my mother had done.

Like mother, like daughter, it didn't take my sister long to cum. Obviously, she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as I was. Ready to take the next step and go all the way, as soon as she had her sexual orgasm, I reached to pull down her panties but she stopped me. In the way that I wanted to make love to my mother before fucking her, I wanted to make love to my sister before fucking her too. Yet, not to be, after having masturbated my sister, seemingly all my sister would do after having her sexual orgasm was to kiss me and pet me.

"I need to be inside you, Donna," I said. "I need to make love to you. I need to fuck you hard and fast. I need to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock."

As if she had awakened from her sexual fantasy, she looked at me as if I was no longer Prince Charming but her stupid brother. She looked at me with more self-control than I had. She looked at me as if I was crazy for suggesting that we have sexual intercourse. Already, she looked at me as if the sex between us never happened even though it had just happened.

"No, Michael. No," she said shaking her head. "You can't make love to me. You can't fuck me," she said pausing while staring down at my erect prick.

I looked at her in the way that I had looked at my mother. I looked at her with love, lust, and sexual excitement. Then, I looked at her with disappointment and rejection. After having my wicked, sexual way with my sister's naked tits and nipples, and after finger fucking her pussy, I couldn't believe my sister wouldn't have sexual intercourse with me. I couldn't believe she wouldn't allow me to make love to her. I couldn't believe she wouldn't allow me to fuck her.

"I don't understand," I said looking at her as if she was nothing more than a cock tease. "Why not? Why can't I make love to you? Why can't I fuck you?"

I didn't understand what the difference was in her allowing me to kiss her, touch her, feel her, and masturbate her while she stroked me. In the way that my mother willingly blew me, I didn't understand why she wouldn't make love to me before fucking me then, in the way that my sister wouldn't make love to me before fucking me now. I was facing the same sexual conundrum and the same sexual impasse with my sister as I faced with my mother. As if I should know such things and respect such things, she made a face, rolled her eyes, and sighed. Then, she said what my mother had said.

* * *

"You masturbating me and me masturbating you is one thing but you making love to me and then fucking me is wrong. That's nasty," she said making a face as if she had just bitten into something sour. "Not only is that incest but also that's illegal. I'm sorry Michael but we can't have sexual intercourse. We're brother and sister. We're related by blood."

I looked at her with as much hurt as I looked at her with sexual frustration. Even though my sister willingly made out with me and allowed me to touch her, feel her, and masturbate her, she refused to make love to me and/or fuck me. I didn't understand. Just as my mother had a convoluted definition of incest, my sister had a convoluted definition of incest too.

1...678910...12