Hate Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm ready."

I had picked my sheer nightshirt again, and I was flattered by the look he gave me. He picked me up and sat me on the barstool.

He got on his knees and started drying my foot and leg so he could put my walking boot back on. I had dreamed of this more than once, and the wine finally made me brave enough.

I swung my right leg with the cast on it over and let it rest on the edge of the tub resulting in my legs being spread wide open, with Carson on his knees before me.

I will give him credit, he tried to be a gentleman until I pulled up my nightgown and cleared my throat. He looked up and our eyes met, and we both just knew.

He placed his hands on the inside of my legs, and spread them just a little further, as if to give me a chance to stop him. When I didnt he leaned down and kissed the inside of my knee, and then again slowly a little farther up my leg.

I was trembling with anticipation, this was a first for me as Raul had never done it even once. He kissed his way up my leg until his mouth reached my wetness.

Very slowly, he started kissing and licking me, he knew exactly what to do. It wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building inside of me, just like in my dreams. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out when it finally washed over me.

After I had stopped shaking, he stood up and softly kissed me. He picked me up and sat me back down on the vanity top.

"Do you have a condom by chance?"

"No"

"I'll go get one."

He gave me one more kiss before walking out and shutting the bathroom door behind him. Suddenly I decided I didn't want my first time with him to be a quickie in the bathroom.

I pulled my shirt back down, and by the time he got back I had composed myself. He took one look on my face, and then just nodded.

He just got back on his knees and put my boot back on. Then he picked me up, carried me to the recliner and kissed me on the cheek. I felt bad leaving him like that after he had given me an Earth shaking orgasm.

I was actually embarrassed and didn't know what to say to him. Although I didnt want to have sex tonight, I still wanted more.

"Carson."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want our first time to be a quickie on the bathroom countertop."

"I totally understand."

"I would like to be held though, if that's something you want to do."

He walked over, picked me up and sat down cradling me in his arms like a mother would a baby. He didn't push me, instead he just held me and pressed his head to mine.

"Tina."

"Yeah."

"I'm madly in love with you."

"I'm madly in love with you too."

Chapter 9

***Carson***

She loves me.

It was the best thing I have ever heard in my life. I slept in the recliner with Tina in my arms. Although I didn't sleep great, it was by far the best night of my life.

Sunday morning, I made breakfast, did laundry, and cleaned the apartment. Tina and I kept giving each other covert looks and smiles. I was the happiest man in the world, taking care of my family, I didn't even care that I was doing their laundry and cleaning.

We hadn't talked about making our romance known to the girls, so I acted like nothing had changed until we had a chance to talk about it

Sunday night, after I got the girls to bed, I sat in the recliner and cradled Tina in my arms once again.

"Tina"

"Yeah?"

"You know I'm in love with you right?"

"Yeah, I'm in love with you too."

"I don't want to wait any more, will you be my wife?"

I heard her suck in a deep breath, several moments went by before she answered me.

"No Carson."

I didn't know what to do. She said no. The pain in my chest was like nothing I had ever felt before.

What did I do wrong? She said she loved me, but maybe not that much, or even worse yet, did she love me like a brother?

I sat there holding her for a few minutes, eventually I couldn't take it any longer. I stood up, sat her on the chair and kissed her cheek. Like a coward, I went back to my own apartment and crawled into my own bed for the first time in over a week.

I laid there and cried like a baby.

What did I do wrong? Every doubt in the world ran through my mind. I should have stuck to my plan, party like crazy until I was thirty, and then find a young single woman to be my wife.

None of that mattered now, I was in love with Tina, and I already loved the girls like they were my own. It would destroy me if I lost the three most important women in my life.

***Tina***

Carson caught me totally by surprise when he asked me to marry him. I don't know why, but I panicked and said no.

I don't know why I did. I loved Carson, he loved me, he loved the girls, they loved him, so what is the problem? I don't think I would ever be able to find a better man, or one who treated me and the girls better.

You can't take back a word once it is spoken out loud, and regret is one of the worst things to live with.

I would give anything to take back my answer. The hurt look on his face made me feel so guilty.

He sat me down, kissed my cheek and left. I wanted to call out to wait, but I couldn't.

Once he left, I cried from my own stupidity, hoping I hadn't ruined everything. Finally I picked up my phone, we couldn't go to sleep with this hanging over us.

Me: 'Hey"

Thankfully he answered me, I wasn't so sure he would anymore.

Carson: 'Hey'

Me: 'I'm sorry, you totally caught me by surprise and I panicked.'

Carson: 'It's ok, I understand'

Me: 'How about we go on a few dates and then you ask me again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?'

Carson: 'Anything for you.'

Those were magic words to me.

Me: 'Carson please come back. I really need you to hold me tonight, if you still want to hold me that is.'

He didn't answer me, but a few moments later I heard the front door open. He picked me up, cradled me in his arms and sat us down in the recliner.

I softly cried myself to sleep in his arms.

The next morning, when the girls woke up he laid me on the couch and got them ready for school. After he walked them to the bus stop, he came back and held me in his arms once again.

"I'm sorry I just sprung that on you. It wasn't a fair thing to do."

"Now what?"

"Now, we go on a few dates, and someday I will ask you again."

"Ok"

We quickly fell into a comfortable boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. We decided to tell the girls so we didn't have to hide our feelings for each other around them. They were overjoyed that we were dating, I could tell they were already hoping he would become their father someday soon.

Wednesday, he asked me if we could go to the pub for kids night. I said yes, but inside I was nervous. I know he has slept with several of the women in the complex, and this would be our first public appearance as a couple.

I wanted to look nice, so I spent an extra long time in the bathroom. When Carson came to get me he was speechless.

"I thought we were going to the pub for kids' night?"

"We are."

"Then why do you look like we are going to a five star restaurant with the president?"

"Because, I know there is a good chance we may run into some women from your past life, and I want to make sure you don't have any regrets about giving up your freedom."

He came over and gave me a long loving kiss.

"Trust me, I will never ever regret giving up that life."

He helped me get dressed, it was nice not to have to worry about him seeing a little extra flesh here and there. Actually I enjoyed giving him a little extra look, enjoying his reaction every time.

I was finally satisfied with how I looked and we headed out for dinner. Carson was pushing me into the pub, and sure enough Linda walked in at the same time.

"My god Tina, what happened?"

"I was in an accident at work, one leg is broken pretty badly, the other one just has a crack."

"How are you getting around?"

"Carson has pretty much moved in and is taking care of us."

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow as if she was waiting for more.

"Yeah, and we are together now, right dear?"

He reached down and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, you caught me. Hook, line, and sinker."

We sat with Linda while the kids all went off and enjoyed the buffet together. My woman's spider senses started tingling, picking up looks and whispers about Carson. I reached over and placed my hand on top of his, as if I was staking my claim.

Carson was oblivious to all of it, but I felt like the Queen of the Nile by his side. Linda picked up on it as well and smiled knowingly.

"So Carson, you're officially off the market?"

"Yeah, I finally found one worth keeping, hopefully she will keep me."

I picked up his hand and pulled him to me and gave him a kiss.

"I plan on it."

I was so proud, I felt like I had won the grand prize.

Once we got the girls to bed for the night, I asked Carson to snuggle with me on the couch for awhile. As soon as he sat down beside me I attacked him, smothering him with the most passionate kisses I could. After a few minutes, we finally had to stop for a breath.

"Holy shit woman, what got into you?"

"I'm proud to be your woman. You don't even realize how many women were looking at us and talking about you tonight do you?"

"Not really, I only have eyes for you now."

"You're a very smart man."

We kissed for a while before getting ready for bed. We had already started a new night time ritual of me sleeping in his arms in the recliner. I am looking forward to when I have my legs working again and we could sleep in a bed together.

The days quickly turned into weeks, the doctor cleared me to use crutches which finally gave me some more freedom. As promised, Carson started taking me out on dates. He made sure every other one included the girls as a family night.

I started to become sexually frustrated. Carson was a perfect gentleman and as much as I was ready to further our sex life, he wouldnt go past passionate kissing. I decided he was waiting for me to make the next move, I just needed to find the perfect time to do it.

After seven weeks, I finally had my cast removed and graduated to a walking boot. I called the hotel and informed them I would be ready to come back to work next week. The doctor told me I needed a few days to build up the strength in my leg again.

Carson decided we needed to celebrate with a romantic dinner. I dressed as sexy as I could, breaking out my little black dress. I felt a little odd wearing it with a walking boot, but looking in the mirror I decided I still looked great.

Dinner was wonderful, but the company was even better. I decided to get a little personal with him.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can always ask me anything you want."

"When was the last time you had sex."

"Um, that night I called you a milf in the hallway."

"Really, wow that's been quite a while. So why haven't we moved past the hot passionate kissing stage yet?"

"I moved too quickly once already, I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Plus, I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't just looking for sex."

"You didn't move too fast before, you just caught me by surprise."

He smiled at me and gave my hand a squeeze. After our date, we were walking down the hallway to my apartment, instead of walking past his door I stopped.

"Carson, in here."

He opened the door and followed me in. I walked slowly into his bedroom, feeling his eyes on my ass. Without turning around, I stopped, unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. I was wearing my black thong and bra, feeling the sexiest I ever had. I bent down and unstrapped the boot, stepping out of it, and turning around.

The look on his face was pure hunger and lust. I felt satisfied with my efforts so far. Now, to see if I had pushed him far enough along.

Chapter 10

***Carson***

I had never laid my eyes on such a beautiful and sexy woman. I walked forward and took her into my arms, dipping down and giving her the longest most sensual kiss I could.

"Carson, will you make love to me?"

"Yes dear."

I wasn't going to hurry, we both had waited so long and I was going to savor every moment.

I kissed my way down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to her shoulder, pushing her bra strap off her shoulder with my lips. I returned my lips to hers for another soft kiss, before trailing down the other side of her neck, and slid that bra strap down as well.

I reached up and unhooked the catch on her bra and let it fall to the floor. I kept my hands around her waist while she started on the buttons of my shirt. When it fell to the floor, she undid my pants and pushed them down around my ankles.

When she came up, I felt her brush her hand along my erection.

"Oh my."

I had to stop and chuckle at her.

"I hope that was a good oh my"

"Oh it was!"

I put my hands on her shoulders and softly pushed her back onto the bed. She scooted over and I followed her, crawling up between her legs, and found her lips once again.

I slowly slid my hand down her body, along her hip and down her thigh. I gently lifted her knee up and lined myself up to her. I could feel that she was incredibly hot and wet. I barely slid into her, and then back out, hearing her whimper in need through our kiss.

I had been planning on this night for weeks and was intent on giving her my best effort ever. I slowly started sliding in and out of her, giving her two inches of me each time. Finally on the tenth stroke I slid all the way into her, feeling her moan in pleasure.

I started the count over again. She tried pulling me in, frustrated by my short strokes, wanting me deeper. I reached down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her nipples were tiny, which was surprising since her breasts were a nice handful. I quickly discovered that tiny nipples are much more sensitive, and fun to play with.

The next long stroke I took her nipple in my teeth and bit softly. I was satisfied to hear her cry out as her first orgasm shook her body. I held perfectly still, fighting off my own urge to cum.

Finally I recovered enough to start into a nice slow rhythm. By now she had a death grip on me, her fingernails digging into my back, her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me deeper into her.

I started to speed up and found her mouth with mine once again. I couldn't take much more, as much as I wanted this to last forever.

"Tina, I have to cum."

"Yes, please cum in me."

The moment she said that, I exploded in my own intense orgasm. She arched her back and joined me with her second orgasm of the night.

Both of us were breathing heavily, laying there snuggling in our post orgasmic bliss.

"Carson, do you have something to ask me now?"

"Yeah."

"Well?"

"Are you ready for round two?"

She laughed at me and smacked my arm.

"You know that's not the right question."

"Soon my love, soon."

"I hope so."

"Since you brought it up, we should talk about a few things."

"Like?"

"The girls for one, I would love to adopt them if we would get married."

"I hoped you would, I know they are dreaming of it."

"What about more babies?"

"I could probably be coerced in one or two more as long as we practiced for awhile first."

"I would love to practice with you."

"Anything else?"

"I make great money, I know we haven't really talked about finances. Do you want to keep working, or stay at home?"

"Carson, I love my job, and I want to be the youngest F&B General Manager in the company."

"What is F&B?"

"Food and Beverage."

"Would that be here?"

"No, it would be in another city. Is that ok?"

"I work from home, so it doesn't matter to me. You know I will follow you anywhere."

"Anything else my love?"

"Yeah, can we start sleeping in your bed?"

She laughed at me.

"Yeah, we probably should, I would hate for the girls to wake up and we were gone."

***Tina***

I was woken by the giggles of two little girls taking pictures of Carson and I snuggled up in my bed. Thankfully we were smart enough last night to put on our pajamas.

He still didn't ask me as the days and weeks went by. I was starting to get nervous, but every time I had a funny look on my face, he would just kiss my cheek and whisper one word.

"Patience."

Carson taught me how to love, and make love. I quickly realized that Raul had just fucked me all the time, in it only for himself. Carson on the other hand just wanted to bring me as much pleasure as possible.

Everytime we made love, it just reinforced how much I wanted to be his wife, forever.

The one nice thing about the hotel and convention business is there are never any conventions around the holidays. Which meant I was free to go home for Thanksgiving. I warned my parents that I was bringing Carson home and to be on their best behavior.

I told Carson that my mother would love him to death, and my father would probably give him the third degree. I can't remember dad ever approving of one guy I had dated when I was younger. He absolutely hated Raul, although I have to admit he knocked that one out of the ballpark.

When we came home, my mother hugged Carson longer than me and the girls, whispering in his ear as she did. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I told you to be on your best behavior."

"I am just welcoming him to our home."

Carson walked up to my father and offered his hand.

"Hello, I'm Carson. It is a pleasure to meet you sir."

Thankfully my father shook his hand instead of leaving him hanging like he did to some past boyfriends.

"Welcome to our home Carson."

The rest of the evening the girls filled my parents' ears about tales of their life in Denver. I began to notice that each one of them had Carson in it. I realized what an important part of our lives he had become.

"Carson, I'm smoking a turkey tomorrow, would you like to help me?"

"I would love to. I have always wanted to smoke a turkey, but it's kind of hard living in an apartment."

I raised my eyebrow at Carson, not sure whether I should believe him or not.

The girls and I slept in my old room, while Carson slept on the couch. I felt bad for him, but he didn't seem to mind. I felt worse for myself, it was the first night in months I haven't slept in his arms, and it was horrible.

When I woke up the next morning, Carson and my dad were already outside hanging around the smoker. What is it with men, fire, and meat I will never understand.

I walked out and gave Carson a good morning hug and kiss, not caring what my father thought, he was my man and he would have to get used to it.

I started helping my mom prepare Thanksgiving dinner. I watched Carson and my father talking around the smoker, they looked like they were negotiating a deal on a used car instead of cooking a fat bird.

I was shocked when I finally saw my father put his hand on Carsons shoulder, and extend his other hand in a handshake. I couldn't believe my eyes, did dad actually like him?

Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful, although Carson had an amused look on his face the entire time. Even my father seemed to be acting like something was up.

After dinner, we were sitting in their living room relaxing before it was time for pie.

Suddenly, Carson walked over to me and got down on one knee, producing a tiny black box out of nowhere.

"Tina, I love you more than anything in the world. Your father has given me his blessing, and I'm hoping that you will become my wife for the rest of my life."

I started crying, while putting out my trembling hand for him to slide the ring on. Once he did, I threw my arms around his neck while sobbing into his shoulder and nodding my head. I couldn't stop crying long enough to say yes, but I think he understood.