Hate Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I stopped crying, I leaned up and gave him a long soft kiss.

"I love you Carson."

"I love you Tina."

He gave me another peck on the cheek, and sat down on the couch.

"Girls, will you come here?"

He motioned for them to each take a seat on one of his knees. Somehow, he produced two more little black boxes, and handed one to each of the girls.

"Girls, I love you so much. Would you be willing to become my daughters."

By then, the entire family was crying while the girls opened their boxes. Inside each one held a locket with their name engraved on them. When they opened them, each side held a picture of Carson and I. They had him put them around their necks vowing to never take them off.

Who would have thought that two neighbors who couldn't stand each other would end up falling madly in love and becoming a family. Certainly not me, and definitely not the womanizer who thought that single moms didn't deserve a second look.

The End

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it.

As always, I would appreciate your vote and comments.