Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work after school did not go well. It looked like the guy from the Philippines came by and had charmed the perky tits lady into giving him my job. So I was back to being an unpaid volunteer. I tried to warn my boss about the guy's history but my boss said that what had happened somewhere else was not her concern. She officially asked me to give him a chance. Well I did but it didn't take ten minutes for the guy to start making blatant sexual advances towards me. Well I was not going to put up with that for a job where I wasn't even paid. I quit and told my boss that I wouldn't be back until that guy was gone. She tried to talk me out of it but I wasn't hearing her. I left.

So that meant I was the first one home that day. Instead of just launching into cleaning the house I grabbed that contract, signed it, and put it in the return envelope that came with it. I went down to the post office and sent it off. I wondered how long it would take to hear back.

When I got home, Lisa was there cleaning up but stopped when I arrived. We didn't have sex just then as we were saving it for later. Instead we somehow found ourselves in the back yard shooting at each other with old water pistols from when we were kids. Eventually she grabbed the water hose and really sprayed me down so I tackled her and we ended up both covered in water, wet grass, and mud. We were still going at it when we were interrupted by our mother.

The first thing I noticed was the water getting shut off and then I heard my mother yelling "What is going on?"

We got up and went back to the back porch to get scolded. However my mother didn't say anything. She just threw us some towels and told us to go clean up. And so for the second time that day Lisa and I took a shower together. Again, we didn't have sex but we made out in the shower until all the hot water was gone. We smiled at each other and then got out.

"Why can't you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"I am your girlfriend." Lisa answered.

"No, I mean officially."

"We know what we are so it's official. Why do we need to go by what other people think?"

She made a good point.

The rest of my day seemed routine. The only time everyone was together with my father in the house was dinner. I let everyone know that the job I got was now gone and on top of that I wouldn't be going back to the volunteer center again. My mom had news about something with her work but it interested me so little I couldn't possibly relay what it was.

After dinner I spent some time with Becky. I had to admit she was trying. She was trying to get to know me and talk to me and see what was going on in my head. If I hadn't already known better I'd think she actually liked me and wanted to really be my girlfriend.

"Oh, and I was wondering ... you know that thing I've been helping with. How often exactly were you thinking?"

"Once a day is how it's looking. I should probably go back to see the doctor and get that checked but hey, I feel fine today."

"What about tomorrow?"

"I should probably do something to take care of tomorrow before I go to sleep tonight. Or take care of it in the morning but it might be too late by then."

Becky and I started kissing and I couldn't help but to compare her body with Lisa's. I mean, they both had great bodies. How could I have ever ended up with either of them if I was just a normal guy who had just met them? I knew I was only so far in the zone because of special circumstances. Give a girl a free place to stay, potential access to weed, and access to someone else they want to fuck all rolled into one and it made sense why Becky wanted to be with me. Maybe she was starting to really like me. Or maybe she was just making the best of the situation she was in and decided to have a real relationship with me while still getting all the benefits. As for Lisa, well, usually being a hot girl's brother should disqualify you for dating but me and her were just weird for each other. I can't explain that. On the surface she was leaning into the helping me with the medical thing but underneath that she actually had the weird kinky hots for me.

So anyway, me and Becky were starting to make out and Becky was going to put out I assumed. However, just as I was getting Becky's top off my room was invaded by Sally. She barged in and closed the door behind her.

"Stop." she said. "You two have to stop. I can't allow this."

Becky covered herself but didn't respond. She was waiting to see how this played out. I relaxed on my bed, confident in my position no matter how this ended.

"And why should we stop, exactly?" I asked.

"Because I'm telling you to."

"And I take sex advice from my little sister because ... why?"

"We're supposed to be Christians."

"So the Pope and his two gay boyfriends are having sodomite orgies on the alter in St. Peter's Basilica, then handing out communion with their semen smeared all over it and nobody bats an eye but I just want to have normal heterosexual sex with my girlfriend who might one day be my wife and you give me grief?"

"You don't care about her. You're just using her because you're messed up in the head."

"I told him I'd help." Becky said.

"And why haven't I heard about this new medicine you're on." Sally asked. "It sounds like a bullshit line to get women into bed to me."

"Mom and Lisa both know about it. Go ask them."

"But why don't I know about it?"

"Are you a doctor."

"No but ..."

"Are you going to help me with this?"

"Ew. No. Gross. You're my brother."

"Look, sis, with all due respect, I rest my fucking case. Now you can go or you can stay and watch but as long as my girlfriend is willing I'm going to have sex with her."

"You want me to watch? How dare you?"

I got off of my bed and stood with my hands on my hips. "No, how dare you. How dare you for interrupting me. How dare you for going behind my back. How dare you for lying to me."

"Lie to you? What are you talking about? You're the liar."

"Me the liar. I told both of you very clearly that I didn't mind your relationship."

"Whoa. What relationship?" Becky said.

I looked at Becky with my 'seriously' face. Then I looked back at Sally. "Why are you in here Sally?"

"To stop you."

"Why would you want to stop me? Mom knows what I'm doing in here and she's not trying to stop me."

"Does dad know?"

"I'm sure he does but feel free to tell him if you think it'll make a difference."

"This isn't a brothel." Sally said.

"You know, I'm getting sick and tired of this." I said. "Are the two of you going to honestly tell me that you're not seeing each other behind my back."

"No. Who told you that?" Becky asked.

"My own eyes and my own ears." I answered her and then turned back to Sally. "And now you're in here trying to stop your lover from cheating on you."

"No. You're wrong." Sally said.

"I'm not cheating on you." Becky said.

"You know what, I may not be a simple man but at least with this I expect you guys to not lie to me. Becky if you can't tell me the truth even after I told you that I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, then we have to break up."

"What? No. Wait. What did I do? I haven't said anything."

"I'm not breaking up with you because you had sex with my sister."

"We never had sex." Sally said. "You're crazy."

"I'm breaking up with you because you can't tell me the truth about having sex with my sister." I finished.

"You can't just accuse me of something like that." Becky said.

"I am not gay, just so you know." Sally added.

Sigh. "This is getting boring." I said and then tried to leave the room but Sally was in my way and Becky got off the bed and grabbed my arm so she could pull me to stay.

"Why would you say something like that?" Becky asked me. "Is this a mood swing?"

"I saw the two of you. Lisa saw the two of you. Now look if you want to be with Sally I'm cool with it. You both heard me say it. I don't know why you'd feel like lying to me. I'm not going to tell anybody about it. Sally, I'm ok with you and her. Why can't you be ok with me and her?"

"Because I love her." Sally burst. "You're cool with her dating other people because you don't love her. You want a bisexual girlfriend so you can have a fucking threesome because you don't love her. But I love her and I don't want her fucking you or anyone else."

As soon as she was finished saying it, she pushed past me, put a hand each on Becky's cheeks and kissed her. The momentum of it caused the girls to stagger to the bed and fall. Sally got on top of Becky and it looked like they were going to fuck right in front of me. Well, if that was the case, ok. I'd watch all the while wishing I had some popcorn. But it was not to be. Becky started to object and push Sally off of her.

"No. Wait. Get off. Listen."

The girls separated and were sitting facing each other on the bed. "What? What's wrong? My brother needs to go?"

"No. You need to go Sal."

"But ..."

"He's my boyfriend. You don't have the right to tell me I can't be with him."

"But he's my brother."

"Sal, I love you but I'm not breaking up with him. And if he wants me to tell him the truth then from now on I'm going to do it. Because I want to be a good girlfriend. And if that means you don't love me anymore then I'm going to have to live with that."

My sister looked like she was going to cry but then got to her feet and bolted from the room. I was going to close the door and get back to sexy time with Becky but then Becky got to her feet and ran after her. Boy I was never going to understand all this.

I followed and found Lisa in the hallway with a puzzled look on her face. Apparently the two girls had gone into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked.

"I outed them."

"Oh. Went well?"

"They're locked in the bathroom. What do you think?"

"Oh, so Becky's not helping with meds tonight?"

"Not sure. I supposed it was wrong of me to expect that she really would."

"Just break up with her. You've got me."

"That may be the plan I have to go with."

Just then we heard moaning coming from the bathroom. "Three guesses what they're doing." Lisa said.

"I see they made up and I get left out. Wonderful."

Lisa responded by taking my hand and having me follow her to my room. We closed the door and locked it.

...

Day 9 part one

"Sh." I heard my mother say. Before I opened my eyes I felt her lower herself down onto me and her pussy envelope my cock. I rubbed my eyes and found my mom fucking me. "It's ok. Mommy's here to take care of you."

My mother was trying to be stealthy but her movement woke up my naked sister next to me and she was not happy.

"Mom, I already took care of him. Stop. Get off."

"I'm sorry. Mommy needs it. Mommy needs it so bad."

"We had a deal, mom."

"I'm sorry. I have to have it." Then my mother's face turned red, her body tensed, and she lost her balance. She flopped down to the bed on the other side of me while she panted.

"I didn't even cum." I said.

"Yeah, mom. He didn't cum."

"Can you do the rest for me honey? I just need to pause for a second."

"This is un-fucking-believable, mom." Lisa said as she spit in her hand, rubbed her pussy with it and then got on top of me.

"Actually, I feel fine just now." I tried to say but they weren't listening to me. Lisa was fucking me to display ownership over me to my mother. Lisa didn't reach orgasm but she did what she needed to do to get me to cum and she had me shoot my semen up by her asshole.

Well, that was a weird way to wake up. After a bit of washing up, Lisa and I helped mom get breakfast ready in time for our father to get up and get ready for work. Breakfast was pretty quiet but at least my father was jolly. Once he was gone, as Sally didn't have to go to work that day me and her along with Becky sat in my room to have a quick talk.

"Sally and I talked and we agree." Becky said.

"Agree on what?" I asked.

"We're going to tell you the truth." Sally said. "We used to be together and yes, we had sex."

"I already know all that."

"What we want you to know is that, although we have feelings for each other, I'm still your girlfriend. And I am going to help you with your issues and Sally promises to be ok with it so long as you keep her secret." Becky added.

"That she's a lesbian?"

"I am not a ..."

"Crap, sis, it's just a word. How else am I supposed to describe this? You're having sex with a girl. Fine. I won't tell anyone. Happy? You're my sister. I love you. I won't do anything to hurt you, at least not when I can think clearly."

"Well then please make sure you think clearly." Sally said.

"I need a girlfriend for that. And no, that is not a lie. It is a real thing."

Our little meeting seemed to clear the air. We had a way to move forward even it there was still a bit of tension.

So the morning went like normal and I found myself at school with Becky. Once Rachel and Martha arrived, they were all giddy about the coming party that was planned for that night. As they told me about it I quickly started to get an idea of what they were planning. Rachel's boyfriend was going out of town and the other guys were not going to come. I asked if it would just be the three of them and me and they told me no. Lesley would also be coming. I asked about her boyfriend but they laughed. Of course not, according to them. He didn't smoke weed and they wanted to get lit up.

I'll spare you the story of what we learned in class and skip to after school when Becky had Lesley pick us up and we all went over to Rachel's place. Before we were even in the door the pressure was being put on me to go buy some weed. In order to convince me that I should do as they asked I found myself on the sofa in the living room with Martha on her knees in front of me. Becky was at my side kissing me while my Latina crush got her top off and I finally got a look at her smaller, yet somehow more perfect breasts. Becky turned my head to look at her and she kissed me deeply as I felt Martha get my dick out and start to suck me. Was Becky ok with this? She seemed to be. Was this my threesome about to happen? Hell yes. Then, as my eyes were closed in the kiss, I felt an additional presence. I opened my eyes to find both Rachel and Lesley topless and crawling towards me. I was wide eyed as I watched them pass my cock back and forth between them like they were passing a joint. Martha got up and came to my other side and started to kiss me while encouraging me to put my hand on her breast. That encouraged Becky to get topless and this party was looking like it was getting off to a great start.

But it wasn't to be.

I mention this encounter almost in passing because it didn't last long. Mark, who I was told was out of town suddenly called and asked Rachel what alcohol she wanted for the party. Rachel was confused at first but then went along with it and started to just list some things off while she hand signaled to us to get dressed.

Mark soon showed up with a bunch of his friends. There was Brad, not to be confused with Brandon who was also with them, Chad, James, and Steve. All of the sudden the guys outnumbered the girls and Mark brought some weed he had gotten from Stoky so they no longer needed me. I thought Becky was going to want to stay and smoke even though I'd asked her not to but she declined when they offered and actually added that she needed to get me home.

"I'm sorry you didn't get your threesome." she said.

"You tried. I appreciate that."

"If you're feeling like you're going to have blue balls, I'm totally down with still helping tonight."

"Thanks."

"Oh, but don't tell your sister about any of that stuff. She doesn't understand."

"About the weed or the threesome?"

"None of it."

"What do you get from being with my sister?"

"What do you mean?"

"Help me understand it."

"She loves me."

"That's it?"

"I was her first time with a girl and she latched onto me and when she found out I was with someone else she blew up at me and then she tracked down my girlfriend and told her which led to me getting kicked out."

"So she was your side chick and didn't take that news well."

"No. I mean, I do like her. I used to like being friends with her. We used to hang out and I even brought her over to Rachel's for a party a few times when my girlfriend wasn't around."

"So you don't actually want to date my sister."

"She wants to date me and I do like her but she's so possessive and kind of controlling."

"So then why did you want to date me?"

"I told you why. And now I have so many more reasons."

Once we got back to my house we greeted everyone and then I did a discrete sort of check to see if anyone would be bothered if I took Becky to my room to empty my nuts on her. My mother just whispered, "Don't get her pregnant."

I brought Becky to my room and it should have been just the two of us. Becky was asking me how I liked my dick being in Martha's mouth. I told her I really liked it as I pulled her bra off. I thanked her for being such a cool girlfriend that we could do something like that.

Once I had Becky down to just her panties, I decided that I was going to really kiss her and get the chemistry going before we just did it. However, Sally just could not leave us alone. She opened my door and looked at us from the hallway.

"What?" I asked.

She looked like she wanted to say something but then she tried to leave. Then she stopped herself from leaving, turned back to us, and then entered my room.

"Close the door." I commanded.

She seemed annoyed but did as I asked.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked.

Sally tried to say something but then instead she ran to Becky, threw herself in my girlfriend's arms and started crying. "I love you." Sally finally said as she pushed past me and deeply kissed Becky. "Please. I love you."

My reaction to this was to get my dick out and stroke it a bit to get it up to full power. I brought it over to my girlfriend's face and tapped her cheek with it. Becky opened her eyes, saw it, then broke the kiss with Sally and started to suck on me right in front of her.

Sally looked constipated as she backed away but she didn't leave. She watched as Becky sucked my dick and I commanded her to get out of her panties. I reached down and fingered Becky, making sure that Sally got a good show. I was surprised she could remain so quiet.

I turned Becky to face Sally and then I had her bend over. Becky was looking right at Sally as I entered her from behind. Sally inched closer to Becky and kissed her. "I love you." Sally said.

"I love you, too." Becky said with a lusty voice.

"He's my brother. Why my brother?"

"I like him. I really like him."

"Oh, so you love her but only like me?" I interrupted as I pushed as deep into Becky as I could go. Becky moaned but then laughed. "You know I love my boyfriend."

I pulled out of her and I sat leaning against the headboard of the bed and called her over to me. She got on top of me but as was her usual thing, she faced away from me as she lowered her pussy onto me. She turned her head to try and kiss me at the same time and I just had to wonder why she just didn't ride me face to face.

While we were fucking like that my sister came close to us and pulled Becky's face from trying to side kiss me and get a real kiss in. After the kiss, Sally started to suck on Becky's tits and I started to wonder if this counted as a threesome. Maybe for Becky it did but it wouldn't be one for me. That was sort of weird if I thought about it. It was sort of like having a threesome with another guy joining only I was in fact sexually attracted to Sally. She likely wasn't like that though. I mean both me and Lisa being like that was rare enough. Add in my mom giving into the situation and that had to be super rare. If Sally turned out to be that way too, well, the odds were astronomically against it. At least, that's what I figured. I didn't know. I wasn't a scientist or nothing.