Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We already had sex today so he should be fine."

"What time?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. We're not just playing around here. This is a real medical issue. What time?"

"Before everyone else got home."

"That's no good. That time of day is so dangerous. He needs it right before he goes to sleep so he can make it through the whole day."

"Then I'll do him in the morning."

"We tried that but it's not a good time either with everyone getting ready. Now, you've already had sex with him today so I'll take this shift and you can start from tomorrow."

Lisa didn't say anything but it was clear she accepted this. Then she sat on the bed and just watched as my mom got the rest of her clothes off, pushed me down to the bed, and lowered herself onto me. While my mom was fucking me, Lisa laid to my side and then encouraged me to look at her and kiss her.

"Yes, fuck mommy." my mom said as she rode my cock, seeming to not care that Lisa was there anymore.

Lisa had gotten out of most of her clothes. She was putting one of her tits in my face for me to suck on while I reached down to rub her pussy.

My mom kept going and going until she reached her orgasm and even then, she seemed to get a second wind and kept fucking me. "Cum for mommy." she said. "Cum deep inside mommy."

"You're cumming inside of her?" Lisa asked but I wasn't able to answer in that exact moment. I felt my cum empty out into my mom and for some reason it just felt extra good with Lisa in the room watching. "That is so hot." Lisa said. "That is so dirty." She looked like she was going to cum just thinking about it.

As soon as my mother got off of me, Lisa brought her mouth to my cock to taste the cocktail of my cum and my mother's juices on me.

"That's it, baby." my mother said to her. "Suck his cock."

"Oh, I should probably mention that one of you needs to teach Becky cause she needs to learn to do that better."

"I thought you said she was a lesbian." Lisa added.

"Well, that would be why she needs someone to teach her."

Lisa laughed for a moment but then looked down at my cock. "Fuck it. I'm riding this thing."

Then it was my mom's turn to put her tits in my face as my sister bounced on my dick and grinded herself to climax. When she was ready to cum, she laid all the way down on me and started to bite into my shoulder. A layer of sweat began to cover her skin and her face turned red as she had her moment. I wasn't going to cum again but that was ok. I enjoyed pleasing her and I sort of felt like I was helping to make up for how bad I'd been to her before.

After that, my sister just slowly moved on my cock but there was no momentum behind it to reach orgasm. "I love my fucked up nasty little brother."

"I love my nasty big sister."

"Ok, ok. Remember why we have to do this." my mother interrupted. "Now, you two get out and get ready for bed. Lisa, now you promised to take care of him. If he has a relapse and gets in trouble, I'm going to blame you."

We all got dressed and my mom hugged me as we left. When I got back to my room, Sally wasn't there. Then Lisa came to my room and asked if I knew where my girlfriend was. I told her I didn't know but I had an idea. Lisa and I crept up to the bathroom door and listened.

"They're having sex?" Lisa mouth whispered to me.

I nodded. "I told you Becky was a lesbian."

"With Sally?"

I nodded but then put a finger to my lips to let her know it was a secret. "They don't know I know."

"Sally's a lesbian?" Lisa asked.

"Sh." I pulled Lisa away from the door and told her again to act like she didn't know.

I went to bed, though I did wimp out of my threat to sleep naked, and I noted the time on my clock when Sally came and got in bed with me. She probably thought I was asleep already.

...

Day 7

When I woke up in the morning I found Sally snuggled up so close to me that she was halfway on top of me. My morning erection was poking out of my shorts and rubbing up against the under part of the thigh of the leg she had flung over me. Her pussy was flush right up against my hip bone and as I looked over at her I discovered that she wasn't wearing a shirt anymore and one of her tits was resting on my chest. As I began to wake up more my body started to report in to my brain and without looking I had the idea that she might not even have panties on. I raised my head up a bit and sure enough, her ass was bare and exposed.

"Hey, Sally."

"Not now." she said in her sleepy voice.

"Sally, I have to ask you a question."

"What?" She was annoyed that I was trying to wake her.

"Why are you naked?"

"Huh?"

"Where are your clothes?"

She rose up and rubbed her eyes for a second and then those eyes grew wide. She pulled away from me and wrapped the sheet around herself.

"Shut up, pervert." she said.

"What did I do?"

"I wiggle out of my clothes at night. Ok. It's not a big deal. Not like you haven't seen me naked before with you sneaking into the bathroom all the time to get looks at me."

"Hey, when have I ever snuck into the bathroom. Every time I went in there I wanted you to know."

"Look, as long as your little live in tramp lives here and I have to sleep in your room you're going to just have to put up with this cause it's not like I can help it. And you're no better with your thing hanging out. What, you think yours is the only big dick I've ever seen?"

"It's fine. Relax. Sleep naked every night if you want to."

She didn't respond right away but eventually she asked me what time it was. I told her and she seemed surprised.

"That early?"

"Yeah. I better get up and help mom make breakfast. Oh, and I'll talk to Becky about her living situation. We might be able to get her out of the house by the weekend."

"No rush." Sally said. "It felt nice cuddling with you. I slept really good."

"Really well." I corrected. That question was on the GED test I was studying for.

"Lisa never lets me get in bed with her."

"Well, cuddle all you want. I'll sleep naked with you if it'll make you more comfortable."

"No, that's ok. You keep your clothes on."

"Suit yourself. Anyway, I have to get up but you go back to sleep if you like."

The rest of that morning was sort of uneventful. I did make a point of telling Becky that I might need her to help me with my meds that day. I had already roped her in to that service so I had to eventually pull the trigger on it.

School continued to go well. The administrator asked me if I had my meds when I was on the way in. I told her I took them the night before. Then Becky came to my defense and said she had a back up to give me just in case. I was doing well in class and my teachers started to appreciate the questions I was asking.

For lunch, Becky had Martha and Rachel come and sit with us. I kept my mouth shut about lesbian shenanigans but it was on my mind as I watched the girls interact. What was interesting was Martha flirting with me and Becky not being annoyed when I sort of flirted back. I said something stupid like it should be in the constitution that everyone gets to be in a threesome at least once before they die. Of course I guess technically I'd already been in a threesome now that I thought about it.

After school I went to the volunteer center and I had to wait for my boss to tell me what she wanted me to do. She was interviewing someone for a paid job and there were several other applicants waiting outside. I tried to just do what I thought needed to be done. My boss, the lady with the perky tits and no bra, came out of her office and she was as annoyed as I'd ever seen her.

"Good. You're here."

"I'm here."

"Are you in your right mind today or do I need to send you home?"

"I'm ok. My meds are all balanced out."

"Good. Do the rest of the interview with this guy and then see the next two. Just ask the questions on the form and write the answers."

Sounded easy enough. I took the clipboard and started. Boy was I wrong. The person I finished the interview with lied to me. I thanked him for his time and told him we'd be in touch. The next guy also lied to me. He had applied for this job before and the center still had the records. One quick look at his old file and his new file and I could already see that he'd monkeyed with stuff to make himself look better. He'd changed his GPA on his transcript and gave himself an A in a class he'd actually failed. I didn't say anything about it. I just mechanically went through the questions and wrote down his answers. But it did feel like a massive waste of fifteen minutes.

It was a young woman who came into the office next. She asked if I was really the person in charge so I told her she could interview with me or go. "Sorry, I just thought you'd be in a tie and not a tshirt is all." she said. I then attempted to call the next person in. She apologized and said we'd gotten off on the wrong foot. I went through the questions and she was doing well. Then right at the end I caught her in a lie. Why was she unemployed for three months? She said she was just taking some time for herself and now that she was refreshed she was ready to get a job again. I smiled and told her I was going to type her info into the database. What I was doing instead was checking social media. Yep. She'd gotten a job and was bragging about it but then about two weeks later she had tried to delete any mention of it. She'd been fired.

I didn't say anything directly about it but I think she knew she'd been caught in a lie. She changed her demeanor from very professional and eager to just a bit slutty like she was coming on to me. I told her we would definitely be in touch to make her happy but the truth was I knew my boss would never hire anyone who would compete with her for attention.

The last guy was a gay guy from the Philippines. He seemed to know the job and he seemed very professional. Everything looked good. Of the people I'd spoken with he really did seem like the best candidate. Of course it wasn't my decision but if asked I'd probably recommend this guy. Then I did a search for him on social media. Oh, no. He was a nightmare. Company after company told the same story of this guy sweet talking his way in, then complaining about everything. He would sexually harass the male employees all the while claiming he was the one being harassed. He had no intention of actually working. He only wanted to set himself in a position to sue the company after only a short employment period.

"I don't know where you're posting for this job but this has to be the bottom of the barrel." I told my boss.

She took a deep breath and then sighed. "I guess I'll have to hire you."

"Me? Don't you need a bachelors?"

"Do you not want the job?"

"Can I do the job?"

"Any one could do the job. We just post higher requirements to get better quality people."

"Well, that's not working cause these guys were all scum."

"How about this. I'll hire you temporarily for a reduced salary until I can find someone actually qualified."

"Works for me but it can't interfere with school. I have to pass the GED soon."

"I know your school hours. I'll fix it."

Yay, I got another job.

I got home later than usual and my mom was already cooking dinner. I asked where Becky was and Lisa told me she was putting some things in my room. She'd come with a suitcase and a box of her stuff from the last place she'd been crashing.

I went to my door and heard certain kinds of sounds coming from inside. I knew what was going on. I could barge in and bust them but where was the fun in that?

"Hey, Lisa." I called out from just outside my door. "Did I leave my meds in your room?"

"No." she called back. "Why would they be in my room?"

"I'll tell you later."

Ok. That should have been enough time. I opened my door and found Becky wrapped in my sheet.

"Hey, getting warmed up for me?"

"You know it." she said.

I locked the door before coming to the bed. "I really appreciate this." I said as I wondered where Sally was hiding.

"I'm here for you."

I pulled the cover off of her and she was totally naked with her pussy glistening. "You're already so wet. What were you doing in here?"

"Keeping myself busy while I waited for you."

She opened her legs for me and got my clothes off. I pointed my dick right down to her and entered. She moaned but I told her to be quiet. "Sally will kill us if she hears."

I fucked her missionary for a bit but then I got the idea to have her get on top of me. I expected her to face me so I could suck on her tits while she rode me but she turned away again.

As I fucked Becky I heard movement in my closet. Sally must be in there. I almost let my cum loose just knowing that. I wondered if she was naked.

At the end, I told Becky I wasn't going to cum inside of her. Instead I had her get on her knees in front of me and I sprayed cum on her face and down her throat. My cum was on the tongue that licked my sister. That made me feel good.

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." I said.

"Me too."

"Alright, we better get decent before we get caught. And again, thanks for helping me with this. Those meds are really hard on my system."

"Anything for my boyfriend."

"OH, before you go, there's one last thing I wanted to say."

"Ok."

"Um, maybe I'm out of line with this and if so just tell me but I figured if you used to like girls there's probably a chance you still do. I don't know how to put this exactly so I apologize if I make a mistake but what I want to say is, you can have a girlfriend if you want. What I mean is, don't think you have to break up with me or keep it a secret if you start seeing a girl on the side. I'll still be your boyfriend. Now a guy is off limits of course but a girl would be ok."

"You're just saying that so you can have your threesome."

"Well, I expect not every lesbian also likes guys and I imagine you might date a girl that won't want me to touch her so no. I mean, if she does want a threesome that would be awesome but I'll go ahead and tell you beforehand that I would not leave you for that girl no matter who it was."

"I know what you want to say and thank you. Right now I just want my boyfriend and I want to be a good girlfriend to my boyfriend. I don't think I could handle two full relationships at one time. And believe me, a relationship between two girls is just as real and just as much work as what we have."

"Ok. I just thought I'd put that out there."

I watched her leave to clean up before dinner and I stayed in my room. I wondered how long Sally would stay hidden. It was sort of fun to fuck with her like that. In the end, I wasn't that cruel. What if she had to use the toilet? I know I often have to piss when I would try to masturbate but couldn't finish.

I left my room and gave her a chance to escape and escape she did, though I did see her leave from down the hallway. Why was this so much fun?

During dinner a courier for a private company came. He had a document that I had to sign for. I opened it at the door before returning to the table. "It's a contract."

"From the publisher?" my dad asked.

I nodded and showed it to him. "I guess I have to read it. Should I hire a lawyer to look it over?"

"No, son. You don't need a lawyer for everything. I'll give it a read and let you know if there's anything funny in it."

"I'd like to read it over as well." my mom said.

After dinner, I was just studying in my room. Lisa came by to schedule my meds but I told her Becky had already taken care of it and that I needed some time to recharge. She accepted that but told me to come home to her as soon as school was finished the next day.

Later, when it was bedtime, Sally came to my room but she didn't get in bed. In fact, now that I thought about it, she'd been quiet all evening. She hadn't said a word to me since I fucked Becky earlier. I took all my clothes off and told her that she was free to sleep naked if she wanted to. She looked at my dick. She was blatantly staring at my dick and then she bolted from the room.

"I can't put up with him." Sally said when Lisa opened the door. "I can't do it. I'll sleep with his bitch and you sleep with the shit head."

"Are you sure."

"Yes, now go. I can't bare to look at him. He just pisses me off so much."

Lisa didn't argue. In fact, she was trying hard not to let a smile crack her face. As soon as Lisa was out and Sally was in the room, Sally shut the door and locked it.

At that point Lisa did smile as she turned to face me. "Looks like it's you and me."

"Can't wait. Me and Sally had agreed to sleep naked. I extend the same offer to you."

"Offer accepted."

So it looked like I was going to be fucking Lisa before bed after all. This was the first time for it to be just me and her in a bed.

"You fucked your little girlfriend in this bed, huh."

"Sally was hiding in the closet."

She got naked without ceremony and then we just went to each others arms. Lisa wanted me to be more aggressive with how I fucked her. She needed me more animated and proactive so I had to get to that mindset. We experimented with several different positions but the one she liked the most was when she was bent over and I took her from behind while pushing her head into the headboard of my bed. After fucking her like that for a while she'd have a pussy fart and she thought those were sexy for some reason.

When I was ready to cum I was actually fucking her missionary. I pulled out and blasted three long strings of semen all over her body. She rubbed her hands in it and spread it all over herself like she was putting on lotion.

"So, I guess, it's shower time." I suggested when I recovered and saw what she'd done.

She pulled me down into a kiss and forced my body onto hers and she got my own stuff on me. "No shower." she said.

"But ..."

"In the morning. Tonight I want to be dirty in your bed for a little longer."

I shrugged. Ok. I could deal with that. Me and my sister slept naked together, letting our skin get sticky and then stuck together.

...

Day 8

"Wake up." I heard my mother say.

"What?"

"Why is everyone in this house naked?"

"You're not naked, yet."

"I knew this would happen. Get up before your father sees you two like this. And go separate Sally and your girlfriend. I swear, it's like I'm living at a nudist beach."

"More like a whore house." I laughed.

"Watch your mouth, young man."

"It's ok, mom. I'm medicated."

It was actually slightly painful to separate from Lisa that morning. It was like pulling off a band aid. After that, we put on some temporary clothes and we went to the bathroom together to shower together and we found Sally already in there using the toilet. Me and Lisa laughed and then got in the shower together.

"Hey, don't use up all the hot water." Sally said.

After our shower, where we didn't have sex, Lisa and I went our separate ways, me back to my room and her back to hers. I found Becky in my room getting some things for herself from her suitcase. I went up behind her and hugged her.

"Good morning." she said.

"It is a very good morning. I feel great. And it's all thanks to you."

"Oh, I wanted to tell you. Rachel was going to have another party at her place. Not as big as before. A smaller one with fewer people. They wanted to know if you wanted to go."

"Sure."

"Now I know you said you didn't want to buy anything for us and I totally respect that. Believe me. But I think if you want your threesome to happen Martha's going to need just a bit of convincing and that might be the thing that does the trick."

"Hm. I'll have to think about it. Do I really want a threesome that bad?"

"It's up t you. I love you either way."

School went better than ok that day. Martha was flirting with me a lot and Rachel said she would really like it if I'd come by that weekend.