Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sally was sucking and licking Becky, my girlfriend tried to turn her body half way to me again so she could kiss me with the side of her mouth. I was really enjoying this, even with my sister there. In fact, my sister helping out seemed to be really turning Becky on and that made the sex I was getting even better. I reached around to squeeze the breast that my sister wasn't sucking on and reach my other hand down to Becky's clit and rub it with my finger.

I wasn't sure what Sally was thinking but she pushed my hand out of the way and brought her tongue to Becky's clit. Becky was enjoying this so much. I think the combination of Sally's tongue on her clit and my dick in her pussy hitting her gspot caused her to have an orgasm that just lasted and lasted. My girl was foaming at the mouth and it felt like she was having a seizure.

We were all so much in the moment that no one could blame us for not noticing right away. Surely Becky would not notice right away. I think it was only like the third time it happened that I noticed. The one who really should have been the one to catch this was Sally and actually she was the one who caused it. I knew my sister's tongue was down there close to my dick but I guess I just trusted her to be against doing anything with me that she'd avoid my dick. But then, I finally became aware of the fact that as Becky was going up and down on my cock, Sally's lips and tongue would lose contact and would graze my shaft. I really didn't notice the first time it happened. Then it happened again but only very briefly and I thought nothing of it. But then I guess Sally just decided to say fuck it and dived in. She went for a better connection between her mouth and Becky's cunt and that meant getting in direct and more permanent contact with the part of my cock that was not all the way in Becky.

"Hey sis? What are you doing? You know that's my dick, right?"

She didn't answer. She just continued what she was doing and she was going faster and faster, sending Becky to orgasm level two. And then a very strange thing happened. My sister's tongue stroked down from Becky's pussy lips to my shaft and she glided it down the center line of my dick to my balls and she started to suck them. What the hell? Not that I was complaining. I mean, I was down with it but I would have never guessed that she was as well. I could literally feel my dick getting larger and harder inside of Becky as my sister did that. That revved Becky up even more and she started up her movement again.

Sally licked her tongue up my dick back to Becky's clit and started to go at it again.

"Oh, I love you guys. I love you both so much." Becky moaned out.

I don't think it was because Becky said that that I started getting close. It was probably just a coincidence. I couldn't hold it. This was just so sexy. I pulled out, which scared Sally for a second, and then I started shooting cum up into the air. Some of it landed on Becky's belly and pubic hair but some of it hit Sally in the face.

"EE!" Sally shrieked.

That was funny but I was too tired just then to laugh. I needed a second to rest and so did Becky as she was motionless on top of me. However, even though I was resting I was still sort of conscious of what Sally was doing. She'd tried to go back to licking Becky and she was slurping up my cum. She only did that for a bit and then she stopped. Then my eyes popped open as I felt Sally put the head of my dick in her mouth and suck for a second. Then she stopped. She pulled back but then recommitted herself to doing it and she started to suck my dick, if only the head. I think she was trying to get my cum in her mouth so she could then transfer that to Becky's cunt cause she then moved from my dick, back to Becky's pussy and started licking again until Becky started to say that she'd had enough and couldn't take anymore.

Sally responded to that by sucking up the cum that was on Becky's belly, getting it into her mouth, and then getting Becky to kiss her so she could deposit my cum onto Becky's tongue.

"You're so nasty." Becky somehow said in the middle of the kiss. "You got your brother's cum in your mouth."

I looked at my sister. There seemed like there was something wrong with her. She looked wild as she seemed to attack Becky with her kissing. She was pulling at her clothes to get them off and force Becky's hands to feel on her. Sally seemed annoyed with every little bit of separation from Becky that happened as she got out of all of her clothes and she threw them across the room.

Becky was getting into the mood anew and started to suck on Sally's tits. My sister's tits were smaller than Becky's but they were just as nice in my opinion. And I should mention that they were both still on top of me. I was giddy and just enjoyed the show. It was sort of cool.

So, I was leaning against the headboard of the bed. Becky was on top of me with her back to me and her front facing Sally. Once Sally was all the way naked, she got on top of Becky, putting her right leg over Becky's left leg and getting her left leg under Becky's right leg. They were doing a sort of halfway sitting up version of scissoring while they were kissing and they were on top of me. Neat. I always wondered how scissoring worked. I mean, you hear about it and you see it in porn but it always seemed like it might not be a real thing. I mean, did women actually enjoy doing that? Well, I knew how I could get these women to enjoy it, or at least one of them.

Now obviously, I had not lost my hard on even after my ejaculation. It took a bit of wiggling but I got my dick pointed up and I got it to go back into Becky. It was sort of scary as I did it cause the head of my dick grazed Sally's pussy for a second as I felt my way around to find the correct pussy.

The thing is, with Sally on top of Becky and the two of them doing what they were doing, Becky was no longer in optimal position for me to get my dick into her. I was only able to get the tip of the head in and after just a bit, it popped out. I then found my dick sort of between the two girls and brushing up against someone's pubic hair which did not feel good.

"Ouch." I let out as I tried to get my hand to reach around and get my cock to move it out of the way. Then I felt my sister's hand reach for it. I hoped she would put me back in Becky but I figured she'd likely just move me out of the way and go back to enjoying my girlfriend for herself. She did neither.

I felt my sister aim my dick at her own pussy and then she froze. She was breathing hard even as she looked past Becky and looked me in the eyes.

"What are you ..." I started to say.

Becky had been kissing Sally on the neck but then even she noticed something was wrong and she looked up.

Sally slowly started to come out of her momentary trance and then all the tension in her face melted away as she pushed herself down onto my cock. Becky surely didn't know exactly what was going on down there as she just kissed Sally on the lips. Sally was too much in her lust to kiss back as she bumped her clit against Becky's pussy and she filled herself with my dick as the same time. She pushed herself all the way down as far as she could go. Damn she was tight. I had not expected that.

"Are you ok?" Becky asked.

In answer, Sally started to move up and then she found a stride. She was moving up and down on my dick while at the same time grinding her pussy against Becky with Becky perhaps not knowing that she was fucking Becky's boyfriend who happened to be her own brother.

For me, this was so damn sexy. You have no idea. I reached around and started to finger Becky as with each thrust Sally pushed my girlfriend more and more out of the way and further up my abdomen. We could not stay that way as it was too uncomfortable for Becky so we slowly fell over to the side. It was then that I think Becky started to suspect something. She took a few deep breathes and then tried to untangle her legs and then she paused.

"What the ...?" Becky tried to look back at me and then she looked forward at Sally. She looked back at me. "You're fucking her?"

"That's not you?"

"NO!"

I shrugged and just kept going. Becky looked like she was getting weirded out by this and she tried to get up. I tried to hold her in place and kiss her but she was able to break free and get up from between us. However, she didn't run. She stared in morbid fascination at my dick going into my sister.

"Holy shit."

With Becky out of the way, I was able to get on top of my sister and fuck her missionary style. Before too long Sally was arching her back under me and I was cumming inside of her. When we were finished I found Becky looking shocked.

I'd have to be careful here. I was very gentle in how I called her over to me as I sat up with my dick still in my sister.

"It's ok."

"She's your sister." she accused in a hushed tone.

"I know. We've never done this before."

"You're blaming me?"

"No. No blame." I said as I reached out for her. She pulled away at first but then came closer to me. She took my hand and I slowly pulled her to me and gently kissed her on the lips. "It's ok." I said again.

Becky nodded and then looked down at my cock in my sister. "You came in her."

I pulled out, exposing some of my white cream at the entrance of my sister. My sister put her hand there to feel it and then she sat up. Sally reached out for Becky and hugged her. The two of them hugged very closely and then Sally got Becky to kiss her.

"I love you." Sally said.

"You know you just had sex with your brother, right?"

Sally sighed. "I know."

There was this feeling in the room like we should be saying something about this but no one wanted to talk. Both women seemed genuinely shocked at this new turn of events and somehow I got the feeling like they were going to accuse me of doing something wrong.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and looked down at my still erect cock. They were going to accuse me. I just knew it. I could feel the tension building in the room. I was expecting it to happen and I started to feel sick to my stomach waiting for them to get around to it.

However, what happened instead was Becky came to me and hugged me. Then Sally came and hugged me from the other side. No one said anything. There was no 'I'm sorry' and no "why did you do that' to be said I guess. We three held each other and silently came to terms with this.

We didn't stay sitting up like that forever. We got more comfortable. My bed wasn't really big enough for three people. It would be difficult for two people to sleep in that bed and not have to be a bit in contact. With three, we basically had to have one person with their back up against the wall under the window and the other two spooning. We all had to lock limbs to made sure the person at the end, who was Sally, didn't fall off.

...

Day 9 part two

Knock, knock.

My eyes snapped open as I heard someone at the door.

"Jason, you in there?" I heard my father say.

The girls heard it too and they raised their heads to look back and forth at each other and me. What were we going to do? Would he go away?

Knock, knock.

"You ok in there?" we heard and then my father put a key in the lock.

Suddenly, we three scrambled to do something. I hurled myself at the door and tried to grab the knob.

"I'm ok, dad. Just fine."

"Open the door."

"Give me just a second."

"What are you doing in there?"

The girls were trying to come up with a plan. Sally went for my closet while Becky grabbed my blanket and pulled it on top of herself.

"Nothing. Just taking a nap. I'm a ok."

"Open the door."

"I need to get some pants on. Give me a second."

My father started to count down from ten and I knew that when he got to one I had better get the door open. I grabbed my shorts and put then on with no underwear. Then I opened my door and it was like my father was stepping over me as he came in.

"What were you doing in here?"

"Uh ... sleeping."

"Tell me the truth."

"I was asleep until just now. I had a long day at school and I was tired."

"Give me your headphones."

"Headphones?"

"Yeah, your headphones."

I scratched my head and looked around. "Uh, I'm not sure I remember where I put them."

"Cut the crap son. You got no job. You can't just come home, lock your door, and play video games all day."

"Oh. I was not playing video games."

"And what's that smell?"

"Uh ... Weed."

"WEED!"

"There was a kid at school who has a prescription for it.", which was technically true since I could legally buy it. "The wind blew it my way but I did not smoke it." Also true though that didn't happen at school but Rachel's house some days earlier than today. There was no need to fill him in with needless details, though. "Nope. I'll take a drug test to prove it."

"Son, I know what weed smells like and that's not what this is. What were you doing in here?"

"Dad, I don't know what to tell you other than the truth. I was sleeping cause I was tired. Maybe I farted?"

"Always a smart mouth." he said. "Where's your console?"

"By the tv but it's not plugged in."

My father looked at the tv and then looked back at me. He went to the tv and put his hand on it to feel for heat. I guess he was satisfied. Then he looked around the room and went to the bed. He pulled the covers off and found naked Becky laying there.

"Hi, Mr. B."

Now, believe it or not but my father was actually relieved. He covered his eyes and then turned away as he went to my door, allowing Becky time to get some clothes on.

"Resting, huh?"

"What time is it?" Becky asked.

I looked around for the clock but my father just looked at his watch.

"Yeah, dad, we were sleeping. We were pretty tired."

"Well, in the future, try not to let the time slip away from you like this. You missed dinner and we can't find your sister either."

"Lisa or Sally?"

"Sally. You don't know where she is, do you? She's not answering her phone."

"I'll call some of my friends and see if they know." Becky offered.

"I'd appreciate that." my father said. "Now as far as this situation is concerned, Son, you're going to have to learn to put a tie on your door. I do not have the time to be here to police you guys so just don't make your mother worry. And while I'm officially supposed to be telling you guys not to sleep in the same bed at night; it's not like I'm going to look in on you. Just try not to lock the door. That makes us worry. I know you're a lot better now and we shouldn't worry so much anymore but you were sick for so long I just can't help it."

"We understand, Mr. B. We won't lock the door anymore. We're very sorry to worry you."

"Thank you. I'll leave you two ki ... ahem, adults to get decent. You're mother is waiting to serve you dinner so don't be too long. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks for everything dad."

"No problem."

My father left and closed the door behind him. The tension slowly lightened and then seemed to blow away with the wind. Sally came out of hiding and the three of us hugged. Becky was the first to smile and let out a half hearted laugh.

"So, we're ok?" I asked.

"We're ok." Becky said.

"Very ok." Sally added.

We all got dressed and then Sally snuck out the window. She let herself get busted by our father attempting to sneak around the house to the back door. When he asked her where she'd been, she said she was at a party and lost track of time. Dad let her off with just a warning about answering her phone. Then my dad got in the truck and drove away to go to work.

So, this was weird. Sally, Becky, and I were having a late dinner, all of us with bed head, while Lisa and my mom were looking at us. There were questions in the air but no one was asking.

After eating I went to the living room and started to watch tv. My body felt weird like it somehow knew it was supposed to be getting tired and sleepy but since I'd taken that nap I was wide awake. What to do, what to do? My mom came to sit with me and she did not seem happy at all.

"Are you having sex with your sister?" she accused in a whisper.

"You know I am."

"I'm asking about Sally. Did you have sex with her?"

"Promise not to be mad?"

"You did! How dare you."

"It was more like she was ..." I wasn't able to finish because she pinched me really hard. "Hey!" I tried to pinch her back and somehow I ended up wrestling with my mom. Then from wrestling we ended up with her on her back and me on top of her and she just held me. Her body was telling me that it wanted me. It wanted sex but we were in the middle of the living room and everyone else was still walking around, including Becky. We had to stop. I got off of her and she was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Ok, so I knew what to do.

I left the sofa and went to my parents' room. I laid down on the bed and started looking at what book my mother had on her night stand. It didn't take long for my mom to come and close her door. She almost jogged to get to the bed and then she was on top of me and getting me into a kiss. It looked like I was going to need to have sex with her for more than just my own medical issues. She had her own needs and since she'd been nice enough to take care of me, I could do the same, I supposed. Yes, I know there was still my father to consider and I'm not saying this was a perfect situation but if she needed it to be cool with my other activities then it would be ok for now. I knew this was all going to be temporary anyway.

I ravaged my mom and I think I got her to hit climax twice. Good job me. I didn't even cum. It was just a present for her. I left her unconscious and naked on her bed. I got dressed and headed out. I found my sisters watching a movie together and Becky was on the phone with someone. No one seemed put off or suspicious about what I had just been doing. So what was I going to do now? I can't say why exactly but I decided to go take a walk.

I didn't have a destination. I was just enjoying the cooler night air and the streets devoid of traffic. I walked until I got to the convenience store at the exit of the subdivision. I didn't have much money on me but I went in and looked around. I hoped the place didn't get robbed while I was in there.

After I'd been looking round for a bit and not really being interested in actually buying anything the young guy behind the counter asked if he could help me find something.

"Nah, not really." I answered. "I'm sort of just killing time."

"That's cool but are you actually going to buy anything?"

"Well, not sure."

"Well, look around but if you're not actually going to buy anything we don't provide air conditioning for free, you know."

"Say, are you guys hiring at all?"

"Hiring? Um ... I don't know but I can give you an application. Swipe your phone over the NFC."

"I don't have one. Do you have a paper copy?"

"Oh, maybe somewhere. Let me see."

As he was looking for it I noticed Lisa yank the door open as hard as she could. "Hey, shit head. What are you doing?"

"Applying for a job."

"You can't just walk off like that." Lisa said. Then she put her phone to her ear and someone was already on a call with her. "I found him. Don't worry."

"Sorry, no paper application. Do you have an email address?"

"We were just leaving." Lisa butted in.

"Hold on." I said. Then I turned to the guy. "Sorry, no email. Can you print one out?"

"Uh, no, not here."

I left with my sister but she didn't drive me home. Instead she drove out to a really dark street surrounded by trees that was certainly outside the city limits.

"What are we doing out here?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just can't think of a place to go on a date with you where we wouldn't be in danger of someone knowing we were brother and sister."