Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,392 Followers

"So what if they know we're siblings. That doesn't mean I can't have dinner with you someplace."

"That wasn't the kind of date I had in mind."

"What else do you do on a date?"

"You have a lot to learn. Ok. Just imagine I'm in a bar. Not a nice bar. I'm in a little shit hole that smells like old beer, piss, and cigarettes in a toilet."

"Gross."

"Just listen. Ok. The music sucks. The wooden floors make noise, the bar needs to be wiped down. Maybe people are even just a little afraid of catching something from just sitting down. Just being within ten feet of the front door would be bad for your health."

"That's a date?"

"Yeah. I wear tight jeans and a shirt that literally says, take me home and fuck me. Guy after guy tries to buy me a drink or chat me up but I won't go with any of them. I play pool. I shoot darts. I spit on the floor after taking a swig from my bottle. And then you walk in wearing a leather jacket and some biker boots. No one knows you. You look like a runt. You look around and play cool for a bit. People are wondering who you are and then you try to talk to some girl but she thinks you're just some looser."

"Gee, thanks."

"But then I come over. I push her out of the way. You're the man I've been waiting for and you're all mine. I tell her she's a fool for not taking you when she had the chance. Then I grab you and throw you onto the pool table."

"Um, ouch."

"I lift up my leather skirt."

"I thought you were in jeans?"

"Well, now it's a leather skirt and I move my panties out of the way. You're dick finds its mark and we give the low lives a show. They start cheering us on as I fuck your brains out. At one point you have me bent over the bar itself and people are raising their shot glasses to us fucking and you slamming that big cock of your into me."

"Sounds nice."

"And at the end, when you're ready to cum, I go grab that bitch who rejected you, I force her face to your dick and you just completely cover her in your jizz. Oh, that would just be so hot."

"Yea, well, that would be some date."

"Let's do it."

"Tonight?"

"Here. Right now."

"Lead the way. Which bar you have in mind?"

"No, idiot. You're so fucking stupid sometimes."

"What? Fuck you."

"Call me a bitch."

"You're definitely acting like a bitch."

That's what she needed to hear, I supposed. What she'd meant by right now wasn't to go do her fantasy date but to fuck in the car. She attacked me and started frantically kissing me all over my face, even my eyelids as she got her pants down and then got on top of me. She got my dick out and then started fucking me pelvic bone to pelvic bone. It was almost like she just milked the cum out of me and she gave no thought to letting me pull out either.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,392 Followers