Having a Reason to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Wow. Ok. That makes me feel a lot better."

She kissed me at the corner of my mouth and then hugged me from the side. "But if you're taking away that fun, you're going to have to replace it with something."

"Like what?"

"I'm not wearing any underwear."

"Do you ever?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She started getting comfortable in my bed but I had to go use the restroom before I was going to be ready to do what I was thinking she wanted to do.

While I was taking a piss, Sally came in and cornered me and started to jump on me for allowing that girl in our house and having her eat our dinner and yada yada yada. I patiently listened and didn't interrupt because I was waiting to lay on her the fact that I was not going to buy pot for them anymore and Becky still wanted to be my girlfriend. So Ha.

As I was standing there getting an earful Lisa came into the bathroom and tried to get Sally off of me. Lisa seemed surprised and actually disappointed that I wasn't defending myself and just letting Sally verbally assault me. It was Lisa's big idea to put Sally and Becky in the same room and have them work out whatever disagreement they had predating my involvement. However, when the two girls were looking at each other neither wanted to say anything other than Becky just telling Sally that she hoped they could be friends.

"I want her gone. It's late. Doesn't she have a homeless shelter to go stay at?" Sally said.

"Don't be like that." I countered.

"It's fine. She's right. It is late. Call me tomorrow." Becky relented. Becky said her goodbyes to the rest of my family and left.

"If you're going to keep dating her, then you're already dead to me." Sally whispered to me.

"Why does it mean that much to you? Just tell me what's wrong and I'll break up with her."

"You don't have the balls to break up with her. You saw she was a pot head and you're still with her."

"She agreed to stop by the way."

"She's not going to stop. She's a fucking liar."

There was no talking to Sally. Whatever this beef was with Becky, it ran deep.

About an hour after Becky left, I heard a tapping on my window. Becky had returned and she was sneaking in.

"Can I stay here tonight? I'll sneak out in the morning so no one catches me here."

Sigh. "You know how Sally is."

"I know but if you don't tell her I'm here it should be ok, right?"

"I guess so."

"I'm working on making things right with my parents so I should be able to move back in soon. Can I just crash here until I can make that happen?"

"Is that going to happen this week?"

"Maybe. And brutal honesty, Martha was going to let me stay at her place but I really want to spend some more time with you."

Now you'd think that I'd want to get some sex in before going to sleep but I was so tired from carrying boxes that I really wasn't up for it. She was happy to just go to sleep after a bit of kissing and that should have been the end of my night. NOPE.

It was something like one of the clock in the morning when I was awakened to find Sally and Becky whisper arguing in my room. Sally was staying stuff like she just knew that Becky was going to pull this kind of bullshit and Becky was saying she was sorry for whatever happened before. There was a lot of Sally pointing and being aggressive. My mind was waking up enough to understand exactly what they were saying but then the arguing abruptly stopped. Sally started crying she was so emotional and Becky tried to hug her. Sally pushed her away at first but then Sally latched onto Becky and forced my girlfriend into a kiss. Becky, instead of pulling back, she went into the kiss and I was spying on my sister and my girlfriend in full make out session with boob and ass grabbing.

I pretended to be asleep as Becky and Sally got comfortable on the floor. They pulled my blanket off of my bed and spread it out. Then they started to do stuff to each other. I was trying to be careful and not get caught. It was hard to see in the dark but they were getting naked and sucking on each other's tits. And then they got more naked and Becky started eating out my sister as Sally tried to keep her moans quiet.

The next thing that happened was Becky squatting her pussy over my sister's face. Becky was upright and so she could see over the top of the bed and she was looking at me. I was pretending to be asleep but I was really trying to watch through narrow slits in my eyelids.

After they had each eaten each other out my sister and Becky were quietly and gently kissing as they laid naked next to each other on the blanket. They whispered things to each other so softly that I couldn't hear and then it sounded like they were getting into it again. And then they started to go down on each other for a second time.

When that happened, I decided that I couldn't really stay like this anymore. I made a sound like I was waking up. Instead of bolting, my sister wrapped my blanket around herself. Of course I knew full well that she was there but I acted like I hadn't seen her as I got out of bed and pretended to stumble my way to the bathroom. After the bathroom I went to the kitchen and got myself a glass of orange juice. I sat on the sofa and turned the tv on and then pretended to fall asleep again with the tv still on.

The house was so quiet as I laid there that I could actually start to make out what Becky and my sister were saying from the start of the hallway.

"He saw us. He must have." Becky said.

"No way. Trust me. I know my brother. If he'd seen us he's be yelling and screaming his head off."

"I know but ..."

"He didn't see us."

They were quiet for a bit and then I heard Sally same something about not wasting the opportunity. They went back to my room and I assumed used my bed to fuck. It was pretty clear what all this must have meant once I thought about it. If something is too good to be true, then it likely is. Just because they mix in some things to make it seem not that good to get you to believe it, doesn't mean it will ever be so.

...

Day 5

Smack. "Get up." my mother said as she slapped me on my upper arm. I opened my eyes to see my father walking with a piece of toast in his hand while going back to his room for an article of clothing he must have forgotten.

"What time is it?" I asked though I had half a mind to call my mom a slut and accuse her of cheating on my dad while he was right there.

"Good morning. It's time for you to explain to me why you're sleeping out here and there's a naked girl in your room."

"None of your damn business."

"Oh, no." my mom said. "Get up. Come on. Get up. Go take a shower."

"I don't want to take a fucking shower."

"Don't talk like that with your father here."

"Talk like what?" my dad said as he came out of the hallway, followed by a now dressed Becky rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry I got busted. I guess I overslept." she said.

"Well, you two love birds hurry up and get ready. I'll drive you to school." my dad offered.

"Honey, maybe I should handle this." my mom suggested.

"I got it. Trust me."

"Jason isn't feeling well."

"He looks fine to me, right slugger. I need to talk with him man to man and since they go to the same school I can drop her off. It works for everyone."

Over my mother's objections and worries my father pushed me to get ready for school and I found myself in his truck with Becky nearly sitting on my lap for us to fit.

"Ok, son. I understand that you're a man now. There was a time when we weren't sure we'd ever get here but you made it. So let me start off by saying I'm not mad at you at all. I understand. Now if it was one of your sisters you can believe it I'd be pissed as hell but even then I wouldn't have much else I could do besides just be mad at them. But with you, I'm not mad. Ok. Let's just start there. Now I don't know how long you two have been seeing each other but it seems a bit fast to my mind to just jump to overnight stays."

"She doesn't have anywhere to go." I accused in my angry voice.

"Hey, relax. I get it. I'm hip. When I was your age I had already been on my own for half a decade with no one to help me and I did a lot worse than you giving up your bed and going to sleep on the sofa. I want to tell you that I think it was a real gentlemanly move to do that instead of just sleeping together and hoping we didn't notice. Now Becky, I'm sure you understand that even though Jason here is a man in the law and all that, we do want to protect him."

"I understand, sir." she answered.

"So, you can call me a hypocrite if you like but with age comes a bit of wisdom that I didn't have when I was younger so I'd like to meet your parents and get this whole relationship thing out in the open."

"My mom and dad aren't really talking to me right now."

"Well, that's a shame but all the same I'd like to give them a call and see if we can't repair this situation. Now, if you'll help me get that done I'll do this for you. Until we can patch things up with your parents and you can go back to your real home; you're welcome to stay with us. Now that does not mean you can sleep in Jason's bed with him. I'm not that progressive, alright. We're going to have to work something out."

"I appreciate that, Mr. B."

"Now Jason, you've been quiet. You ok with all that?"

"I'm not the one you should be asking."

"Then who should I be asking."

"Sally. She's the one who can't keep her emotions in check."

"Let me talk to her. I'm sure we can work it out, blessed be the peacemakers and all that."

Becky and I were dropped off at school about forty minutes before we actually had to be there. She tried to ask me about the previous night, probing to see if I'd seen anything. She was the least of my concerns at that moment. The fucking quiz that I'd spent so much of my fucking time studying for, and even gotten a cheating whore girlfriend for, was now about to happen but I was nearly shaking with rage over ... something.

I went to my desk and opened my books for some last minute cramming but as I tried to read I found all the words started to bleed together and I felt the urge to just take my pencils and start stabbing the damn thing.

"Hey, Jason, are you ok?" Becky asked me after speaking with the teacher for a moment or two.

I looked up at her and my face was turning red and I was doing that angry breathing thing through flared nostrils.

"Are you mad at me about something?"

"What do you think?" I shot back at her. Girlfriend. She actually had the presumption to think she could be my girlfriend. What a dumb bitch. I hated her. I ought to take my chair and beat her dumb ass across the head with it.

"Is this that mood swing thing. Something about school pisses you off."

"No, YOU piss me off."

"Do you need your meds?"

"I need you to shut the fuck up and leave me alone."

She backed off and went to her desk away from me but I saw her looking over in my direction and I felt like I wanted to throw something at her. She used me. She fucking used me. 'Tried being with a girl' she'd said. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. She was a fucking lesbo and she was after my sister, not me. Of course she wouldn't really be after me. All these fucking sluts were only out to see what they could steal from you. None of them cared about me. None of them. They all wanted me dead and out of the way so there'd be more for them. Well guess what ladies, I was here and I wasn't going anywhere so you all could go suck me.

Becky, Martha, and Rachel had a pow wow session in the corner, probably talking about me. Then the teacher came in and started to read the announcements before class began. I wasn't really listening but then the teacher said something that really pushed me over the edge.

"And finally, the quiz for history class has been canceled due to ..."

"WHAT!" I yelled as I jumped to my feet knocking my chair over in the process. "CANCELED! NO! You get the fucking test out here now. I did not study all fucking weekend for a quiz that was going to be canceled."

"Jason, please."

"The one fucking test I could have passed. The one fucking time I actually got ready and prepared you pull this shit. I can't believe it. I mother fucking can't believe it. What a load of motherfucking horse shit." I was pointing my finger at the teacher like a dagger aimed at his heart and I was baring my teeth as I spoke.

"Jason, Mrs. Walker is sick and she went to the hospital. You of all people should understand that. Now get out."

"FINE!"

I knew the drill. This wasn't the first time I'd been kicked out of class. As I went to the office I saw my mother there trying to sign in to come see me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh, I knew it."

One of the administrators came out into the main hallway and she was shaking her head. "The bell hasn't even rung yet boy and they already kicked you out."

"I'm not a boy."

"I'm sorry about this." my mom said. "He needs his medicine. Can we borrow a room?"

"You can use the nurse's room. I'll let her know you're coming."

"Do you have anything a bit more private. I need to inject him." my mother said as she pointed to her butt.

The administrator's eyes went a bit wide for a moment but then settled. I resisted going but my mother pulled me along to a sitting room behind the teachers locker room. The door could lock so my mother took that precaution and then started to undress.

"Do not think that you can just come down here and make everything better. That's bullshit. What makes you even think that ..."

"Sh. Don't stress. Mommy's here for you." she said as she got to her knees and started to get my cock out.

"You know what they did? The one fucking time I ..." I was going to continue but damn if my mom wasn't good at sucking cock. Shit, I needed to get my so called girlfriend in here so she could learn a thing or two.

"That feel good honey?"

"It would if you weren't talking."

My mom leaned back from me, lifted herself up onto the sofa by the coffee table and spread herself for me. "Come get it."

I got on top of her and started to fuck her. "I know what you're thinking. You think after I fuck you that I'll just calm down and be a good little boy but fuck that."

"Baby, stop talking and you'll enjoy it more."

"Enjoy this." I said as I slammed into her.

We were going at it for a bit and we started getting sweaty. It didn't help that the room seemed to be cut off from the air conditioning. The full length of my cock was slipping in and out of my mom. She was so wet for me. I hated the fact that she enjoyed this as much as me. Why couldn't she be upset? But oh well.

"Yes, ah, baby. Hum, Mommy's going to , Mommy's going to, cuuuum."

"What? I didn't say you could cum."

She had her legs around me. She had her hands on my back and her nails clawing into me. She was tilting her hips to meet me and I again felt her pussy gush lubricant on me. Well, she wasn't going to leave me hanging. I let my orgasm loose though it wasn't as big as I would have liked. That's it whore. Take my cum. Take it all.

I rested for a moment in the aftermath and my head began to clear. I suddenly gasped and looked down at my mother. "Oh shit."

"There you are."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." she said as she got me into a kiss and she put her tongue all the way in my mouth. "Your girlfriend kind of dropped the ball, didn't she?"

"Don't blame her."

"I'll blame who I want. Now get up. I'm late for work."

Without ceremony, we got off each other and got dressed. I did a lot of apologizing to the administrator when we found her in the office and then I was allowed to go back to class. Though it was interesting when the office lady asked what my new medication was called. My mother just said she couldn't pronounce it.

"Well, I want him taking it BEFORE he gets here from now own if you don't mind."

"I'll see to it."

Then my mom was gone and I skulked back to class and had to apologize again to everyone. I really wanted to go to Becky and tell her I was sorry for what I'd said but I didn't have a chance. They were already in the middle of a lesson. Man, she was probably going to break up with me and I wouldn't be able to blame her.

After the morning lectures I sat by myself in the park across the street from the backside of the school. I usually just ate my sandwich at my desk but I wanted to be alone. I couldn't face everyone being so angry with me. I'd really gone over the line this time and on top of that, though no one knew but me, I had been having violent thoughts. I had actually started to visualize myself doing that stuff.

"Hey, Jason?" Becky said as she snuck up behind me.

"Oh, Hi. Hey, I'm really sorry about before."

"I know. I understand. What happened when you left?"

"My mom came to give me my meds to calm me down. She saw that I hadn't taken them."

"Oh. Well, that's good. So you're ok now?"

"Yeah. And again I'm really sorry for ..."

"Don't worry. I understand."

"The thing is, though, there's a problem."

"What kind of problem."

"Um, I don't really understand it myself but like, you're going to think I'm making this up but, the meds aren't good."

"What do you mean?"

"They ..." I grimaced. "The meds are a kind of drug that feel really good at the time but they're kind of damaging me. I can't keep taking them forever."

"Oh, so they have bad side effects."

"If I keep taking them, something really bad is going to happen to me."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I can't go back to being like I was this morning and I can't keep doing what I'm doing."

"Maybe the doctor can lower the dose or something."

"It doesn't exactly work that way. But there is one thing. You're going to think I'm full of shit but there is one thing."

"What's that?"

"Sex. Um, see, uh, orgasm triggers this natural release of uh, something, and it keeps me normal enough so I don't need to take the meds."

"Are you for real?"

"You know this is dead serious for me. And I'm not saying, you know, I'm not asking for anything. I don't want you to think that I'm only using you as a replacement for ..."

"I'll do it."

"No, really listen. Ok."

"I did and I'll do it. I care about you."

"You hardly know me."

"I know you more than anyone else here. And we've already had sex. And most importantly, I'm your girlfriend."

"Ok. Look, not everyone in my family knows the details of all this. The only people who really know are my doctor and my mom. And since the doctor couldn't prescribe prostitutes, she put me on these meds but ..."

"You won't have to take them if we have sex."

"It has to be like almost everyday."

"Everyday!"

"Yeah. That's probably too much, though, right."

"Well, let's try and maybe if it turns out to be too much then you have your meds as backup. At least then you cut down on them."

"Yeah. Well, even that would be a big help. And I want to say, I care about you, too."

As we held hands and walked back to class I remembered thinking that I needed to date a pornstar who was guaranteed to put out even if it means she was fucking other people. With Becky I sort of got that but I'd never have imagined the other people she'd be fucking would be my sister. For the time being I needed to play dumb. Maybe this relationship could last until I was studied up enough to pass the GED and then get a better job.

We sat down in the classroom and waited for the afternoon lesson to start and Martha came over to me. She didn't say anything, she was just sort of lurking but then she leaned over to me and asked if I was ok. I nodded and apologized again.

"You're kind of scary sometimes. Maybe you need to talk to someone. I'm not saying it as an insult, just to help. Really, talk to someone." Yeah, that didn't make me feel good. I had probably ruined any chance I ever had with her.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...45678...12